The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,198 Followers

I recognized the theme of what Meredith had been forced to say about her nudity - it'd been Nancy's own original plan to act out her own exhibitionist fantasies to get them under control. That is, until she discovered she didn't have the guts to act them out and decided to force other women to do it for her. How awful to make Meredith portray in full what was really Nancy's own perversion, even including the explanation to others.

Taylor opened up the small suitcase and I expected to see her pull a men's shirt out of it for me to wear but instead she produced a plastic bag instead. I groaned when I saw the name "Sinful Delights" on the side of it - the name of Margaret's lingerie boutique. My thoughts flashed back to the lingerie modeling I was forced to do in her store in Heritage Mall which ended with my first true nude public exposure.

"Oops," Taylor said as she placed the bag on the bed, "I guess we don't have another shirt for you to wear. I suppose these will have to do instead." Wearing the men's shirt down to the party would've been bad enough but that would have been preferable to whatever revealing garments I was sure were in the bag. "Go ahead, Wendy," she said nodding toward the bag, "time to start getting dressed."

I sighed and turned the bag over onto the bed, then lifted up the contents one by one to examine them. In the bag were a small black thong, a pair of sheer black hose, a black corset with garter straps attached to the bottom of it, and a faux pearl necklace. I began by stepping into the thong and saw that it covered my pussy but little else. Next I pulled on the sheer thigh high black stockings and discovered they looked and felt quite sexy and luxurious on my legs. Then I examined the black corset and was dismayed to find it was the under bust variety and would not cover my breasts at all. I wrapped it around my midsection fastening the clasps in the front and found it was snug but not constrictive. I attached the garter straps to the top of the stockings and then placed the double stranded pearl necklace around my neck which turned out to be long enough to hang down between my breasts. Finally I pulled the pumps onto my feet and fastened the straps.

When I was finished dressing I stood up and walked to the full length mirror to examine myself and the image I saw staring back at me was stunning. The ensemble was incredibly sexy and fit my body perfectly. My bare breasts hung prominently above the corset which also left the upper part of my back and shoulders, along with my bare ass, on full display. The effect of the material covering my body was to accentuate the parts of it left exposed. At the risk of sounding totally narcissistic I don't think I'd ever looked sexier or more desirable than I did at that moment. The message that this outfit was sending was unmistakable: "Please Fuck Me. Now." This would have been perfect in a private setting in the presence of a lover. In a crowded room full of people that wasn't exactly the message I wanted to be sending.

"I think I'd rather be totally nude than wear this to the reunion," I said to Taylor.

"Good," she replied. "That means that we made the right choice in making you wear it." There was something in the snotty tone of her voice that made me finally confront her about something that had been bothering me for a long time.

"Taylor, why do you hate me so much?"

She was a little taken aback by the question but then finally responded. "Hate is a strong word. I don't know that I hate you, Wendy, but I do love seeing you brought down a few notches."

"But why? What have I ever done to you that was so awful?"

"Bobby Hanson," was all she said.

"Bobby Hanson?"

"You do remember who he is don't you?"

"Bobby? Yeah I remember him from high school. I went out with him like twice in my junior year. What about him?"

Taylor glared at me malevolently for a few seconds before answering. "I liked him a lot and he liked me. You knew that and took him from me just because you could. You did it just to spite me."

I was about to protest my innocence when the whole thing came back to me and I realized she was right. I'd been mad at her for some dumb thing that I couldn't even recall now and decided to start flirting with Bobby just to get under her skin. We went out a couple of times but I wasn't really interested in him and broke it off. It was one of those stupid, catty things that high school girls sometimes do to each other and I'd quickly forgotten about it, but clearly Taylor hadn't. It had obviously been festering with her for a long time.

I put myself in her shoes and realized that if someone had done something like that to me when I really cared about a boy I would've been furious and bitter about it, too. The truth is I'd barely given a second thought to it since it happened and I wondered now how I could have been so horrible to her over some petty squabble.

"Taylor, you're right," I said to her apologetically. "That was a mean, selfish thing I did to you and it should never have happened. I was a dumb, shallow high school girl at the time but that's no excuse. I'm very, very sorry and if I could make it up to you I would."

"You are making up for it," she said, although her voice seemed to have softened slightly. "You're making up for it tonight and you'll keep making up for it for the rest of your college days."

"I know."

It struck me that once again my current situation was a direct result of my own bad decisions and mistakes. Karma, it seems, was one vicious bitch when it came to me and my life. I would be atoning for my sins for years to come.

"It's time to go," Taylor said, but the snotty tone had disappeared, at least for now.

I looked down at my outfit. "Am I going down there like this?"

Silently Taylor walked to the suitcase and pulled out one last item. It was a stylish long-sleeved black women's jacket. She held it open and I slipped my arms into it, then she stood in front of me and buttoned only the bottom two buttons leaving a plunging neckline that went down nearly to my navel. She tugged with both hands on the bottom of the jacket then backed away.

I examined myself once again and saw that the jacket covered my ass, but barely, and exposed a lot of cleavage. It was enough coverage to get me down to the ballroom but with the obvious intent of drawing every eye towards me on the way.

"Okay," I said, "I'm ready." Taylor led me silently out the door into the hallway and towards Meredith and my own fate.

XI

As Taylor and I exited the elevator and began walking through the crowded hotel lobby I could feel my unfettered breasts swaying beneath the jacket as heads swiveled in my direction. Now that the time was approaching for my entrance into the reunion party my nerves were on edge. I wasn't just nervous for what I knew I'd have to do, but also for my sister Meredith and what I'd find when I got there. I had no idea what her state of mind would be since Taylor had refused to tell me. As we walked, Taylor filled me in on my instructions.

"It'll be pretty much the same as Meredith had to do," she said. "You'll keep the jacket on for the first few minutes as you interact with people, but Meredith has been told to take you up on stage within twenty minutes and introduce you. Then the jacket comes off."

"What about the rest of my outfit?" I asked.

"You'll keep that on. You may lose some or all of it before the night is done, but that's up to Nancy. I think she kind of likes the idea of keeping Meredith the only one totally nude, but we'll see." The image of spending the night in the sexy lingerie I'd been given to wear was a little unsettling, probably even more so than being totally nude.

We turned now down a corridor and walked a brief ways until we came upon a sign for the Crystal Ballroom and a set of doors. Inside I could hear the thumping bass of music reverberating. Outside the door was a security guard checking the IDs and names of people entering against a list to ensure they were invited guests. When he saw the two of us his eyes roamed over me from head to toe, then smiled at Taylor. They'd obviously made some kind of arrangement with him and he opened the door to allow us to enter.

The party was well underway as we stepped inside. To my right was a stage with a DJ on it spinning tunes and a single microphone at the front of it where I knew Meredith would be introducing me in just a few minutes. Behind the stage there was a large projection screen where images from the high school days of Meredith's class were being shown with a new image being projected every fifteen seconds or so. In front of me was a large dance floor with probably about fifty or so people dancing on it. Surrounding the dance floor were tables that were only about half occupied as many of the party goers were gathered in groups along the edges of the dance floor talking and drinking. All in all I'd guess there were more than the three hundred people in the room that Taylor had claimed although I'm not exactly an expert at judging crowd sizes.

I didn't see Meredith at first which kind of surprised me. I guess I had this mental image of finding her in the middle of the room with everyone staring at her, but that wasn't the case. I searched through the crowd for her until I finally saw a flash of bare skin on the far side of the dance floor surrounded by a small group of people. I began making my way through the crowd in that direction.

People were beginning to notice me now and I could feel their stares as I walked through the room. I didn't really recognize anybody, but then I knew I probably wouldn't unless they'd been among Meredith's close friends.

As I approached Meredith's group a man moved just enough so that I finally got a full view of her and saw that she was entirely nude except for the pumps on her feet. Seeing a nude woman in a room full of normally dressed people was both shocking and exciting and I realized that for the first time I was seeing how I must have appeared from the perspective of other people who had seen me in similar situations. It's a sight that's so unexpected in the normal everyday world that I could understand why I received such strong and mixed reactions from people.

Meredith hadn't seen me yet and I stopped for a moment to observe her. She had a drink in her hand and her face was flushed, but she seemed excited and animated as she spoke to the dozen or so people surrounding her. Someone said something and she threw her head back in laughter. At first I thought she was putting on an incredibly brave act but as I watched further the realization struck me - she loves this, she absolutely loves it.

Just then Meredith spotted me and waved excitedly at me to join her. "There's my baby sis," she said as she hugged me and I could tell she probably wasn't working on her first drink. Meredith looked over my outfit and then spoke into my ear. "This isn't what I was expecting to see you wearing," she said.

"Me neither," I responded. "Another of Nancy's little surprises."

Meredith then introduced me to her group. "Hey guys, this is my sister Wendy. I invited her here tonight as moral support for my little, um...adventure."

Everyone said hello and a striking redhead spoke up. "Hey, Wendy do you remember me?" I saw immediately that it was Valerie, Meredith's best friend from high school. She'd been over to our house many times in those days.

"Of course, Val. Hi!"

"My god, Wendy, you were just a little girl the last time I saw you. You definitely aren't little anymore," she said as she stared at my outfit.

"Yeah, it's been a few years."

"Did you know your sister was planning this tonight?"

I nodded. "Yes, and I thought it was exciting and wanted to be here to support her."

"Well, I've got to say you're dressed pretty provocatively yourself. Are you planning on taking that jacket off tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "We'll see," I said with a smile. "Hey guys, I need to steal my sister for a couple of minutes. I need to talk to her privately. I promise to bring her back." Then I grabbed Meredith's hand and dragged her to a quiet part of the room.

"So tell me, Mere," I said, "how are you really doing?"

"Oh god, Wendy, I've been dying to tell you about it. When I first came in here in just the shirt I was so scared and nervous. Everyone was looking at me like 'what the hell is she wearing?' I really thought I was going to be sick and I didn't know if I could go through with it. Then Valerie came up to me and said 'Girl, you look so hot! Are you wearing anything under that shirt?' I told her I wasn't and then decided to tell her what I planned to do. She thought that would be the greatest thing ever! I guess that's what gave me the courage to go through with it."

"So what was it like when you finally did it?" I asked.

"When the time came I went up on stage and told the DJ I needed to make an announcement. He said he would turn on the mike after the song was over so I had to stand up there for a couple of minutes waiting. I was just trembling and everyone was starting to stare at me. I came that close to running off the stage and out of the room," she said holding up her thumb and index finger about an inch apart.

"Wow," was all I could say. "That must have been hard for you."

Meredith nodded. "It was. But then I thought back to your advice about just putting yourself in a state of mind where you act like you're confident and in charge and I think that helped. I decided to just act like I was totally okay with all of this no matter what happened. Then the song was over and I had to do it."

I could hear the tension and excitement in Meredith's voice as she described the speech she gave about how she had fantasized about public exhibitionism for many years. It was pretty much the same as Taylor had described it. "You know I thought I did a pretty good job of sounding confident while I was giving the speech but I was terrified inside knowing what was going to happen next."

"So then it was time and my fingers were shaking so bad that I had trouble unbuttoning the shirt. I finally just grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it over my head and let it drop to the floor. And there I was standing totally naked in front of all my old classmates and it felt like I was living through the worst nightmare ever! I really didn't know how they would react. Would they be angry? Would they shout at me? Would they call me a filthy slut? Would they escort me out of the party and leave me naked in the corridor? I had no idea what would happen."

"So what did happen?" I asked. I was riveted by her story, especially knowing I'd be going up on stage myself soon.

"Well, nothing happened for a few seconds. They just kind of stared. But then this cheer started to go up. I mean, not everyone was cheering. I got some nasty looks and one couple got up and left, but most of the crowd was cheering and whistling and hollering and this huge wave of relief went over me. And not just relief, Wendy. I swear to god I started getting so aroused that I thought for a minute I might come right there on the stage! It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I finally had to run off the stage to try to calm myself down."

"I can definitely relate," I said as I thought back to the orgasm I'd experienced myself as I danced naked at that college party.

Meredith then leaned in and spoke into my ear. "Tonight is the biggest rush I've ever experienced in my entire life, Wendy. I had no idea it would be like this. I know it sounds crazy but I almost envy you for being forced to do this over and over again. I think I'd trade places with you if I could." I started to respond but then I realized that my sister was giving me a hint. More than a hint, really. Would it be possible?

Then Meredith grabbed me by the hand. "You know what has to happen now, don't you?" I nodded. "Then we might as well get it over with, sis." She smiled at me and then began dragging me toward the stage.

XII

Meredith spoke into the DJ's ear who turned to look at me. He then nodded at her with a smile and held up three fingers to indicate the number of minutes until the song was over. Meredith then pulled me to the center of the stage to wait for the song to end and the mike to go hot for our announcement. As we stood there the crowd began to notice, conversations stopped, and everyone began turning their attention toward the stage. I was surprised by how incredibly nervous I was right now. I'd been starting to think of myself as an experienced veteran of this type of thing but I'd never actually been on stage before to disrobe in front of a crowd of people. Standing on a table and stripping at the college party was the closest I'd been to this experience. In front of the stage I saw both Taylor and the professional photographer pointing their video cameras at us in anticipation of what was to come.

As we stood there Meredith began squeezing my hand harder and harder until I turned to look. I saw that her face was flushed, her nipples were fully erect, and she was struggling with her breathing and I knew immediately what was happening - she was trying to fight off an orgasm right there on stage in front of her entire high school class! She turned toward me with her eyes wide open and mouthed the words, "Oh my god."

I quickly leaned in and spoke into her ear. "Just think of Grandpa Wilson wearing a Speedo."

She looked into my face, then closed her eyes and pinched her lips together. Her body began shaking and I thought for a second she might be coming until her lips turned up into a smile and I realized she was giggling. Finally she threw her head back and laughed. "Whew. Thanks," she said finally. "That was close."

The song ended and we both turned to look at the DJ who signaled that the microphone was turned on and ready to go. We walked hand-in-hand up to the mike and Meredith leaned in and began to speak. She had the undivided attention of everyone in the room.

"Hey everybody," she said, "it's me Meredith again." This was greeted by some howls and whistles from the crowd. "I'm sure some of you are wondering who this beautiful girl is with me up on the stage. This is my baby sister, Wendy. She was probably too young for most of you to have known when I was in high school but as you can see she's all grown up now." (Cheers and whistles.)

"You know, I told you earlier that I'd had these intense exhibitionist fantasies for years but I'd always been afraid to act them out. Well, recently I found out that Wendy had gotten naked at a big party at her college with tons of her fellow students there." (Cheers.) "For hours!" (Louder cheers). "Well after I found that out I knew that I couldn't let my little sister outdo me so I just had to try it. I'll admit that I was scared to death when I got up here earlier because I didn't know how you guys would react, but I have to say I'm so thankful for the mostly positive support I've gotten tonight." (Clapping and whistles).

As I listened to Meredith talk to the crowd the unreality of this whole situation hit me. My beautiful sister is addressing her ten year class reunion while totally naked on a stage. How weird is that? What kind of crazy confluence of events has to occur for that to happen? And I knew I'd soon be joining her in exposing myself to the crowd. I simply couldn't have ever imagined this scene as we were growing up together. Not in a million years.

"Anyway," Meredith continued, "when Wendy found out I wanted to do this because of her naked party she felt so guilty that she promised to show up to tonight to support me. And by 'support' I mean 'get naked!'" (Loud cheers and whistles.) "So unless you guys object, Wendy would like to start showing her support, and a whole lot more!" (Loud cheers, howls, and whistles.)

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,198 Followers