The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers

I looked over the crowd and saw that not everyone was totally thrilled by what was going on. Most of the nasty looks and glares came from women who were with men I presumed to be their husbands, and the husbands were trying hard to pretend they also disapproved of seeing naked women at a class reunion. For the most part, though, the crowd was both enthusiastic and drunk and I was surprised by the number of women who were cheering loudly for the events on stage. Whatever happened, I knew the Wilson sisters were making this reunion one that would be talked about for years.

I stepped up to the front of the stage and smiled, using some of the techniques I'd learned in my acting class to calm myself. I turned my back to the crowd and fumbled with the bottom two buttons of my jacket until they came loose. I slowly let the jacket fall off my shoulders until my bare upper back was revealed. Then I let it slide down my arms until it tumbled to the floor. I placed my hands over my bare breasts and turned to face the crowd. "Let them see them, baby girl," Meredith said as she gently pulled on my arms. I dropped my arms to my sides and then allowed her to slowly spin me around in a circle to give the crowd a full view of what I'd seen earlier in the hotel room mirror. My bare tits and ass were on full display now and accentuated by the sexy black lingerie. Then she once again placed her hand in mine and led me off the stage into the crowd.

The next hour or so went by in a blur as Meredith led me around the room introducing me to people, posing for pictures, and showing me - and herself - off as much as she could. The frightened woman I'd seen earlier in the hotel room had transformed back into the confident sister I'd known most of my life and I was once again the little sis trailing along in her wake. If someone had to guess they would have thought that Meredith was the experienced exhibitionist while I was the novice experiencing this kind of thing for the first time.

To be honest, the sexy lingerie I was wearing and the implied message it was sending out was embarrassing me a lot more than I expected. Even though I was showing less skin than the times I'd been totally nude, psychologically I felt more exposed. I felt more vulnerable and on display than ever before. Meredith was becoming more confident in her nudity as time passed while I felt just the opposite.

After awhile we hooked up with Valerie again and before long the three of us were in the middle of the dance floor where I knew all eyes were drawn to us. As we danced I started thinking again about what Meredith had told me earlier and I felt determined to talk to Nancy about it. I'd barely seen Nancy all night and when I looked around I finally found her sitting by herself in the rear of the room quietly observing the show. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes," I shouted to Meredith over the music and she just nodded as she continued to dance.

As I approached Nancy she patted the seat beside her indicating for me to sit down. When I did she started laughing and shaking her head before I even had a chance to speak.

"The answer is no, Wendy."

XIII

"How did you even know what I was going to say?" I asked Nancy.

"You were going to ask me if Meredith could replace you as the naked star of my show and the answer is no," she replied.

I pouted for a minute, both because of the answer and by her apparent ability to read my mind. "Why not?" I finally asked. "She's obviously really into this kind of thing."

"Well, there's your answer," she said. "She's really into it. I could have found a lot of girls who would be really into this type of thing if I'd wanted. What I want is someone like you, Wendy, who is not into this type of thing but gets terribly turned on by it anyway, almost against her will. That's a special combination, dear. Besides, I promised your mother this would be a one-time deal and until I hear differently from her, that's what it will be."

"Yeah?" I shot back. "What do you think Mom will do when she finds out about this? I'll bet she never expected you to show her off at her own high school reunion. This will be all over Portsville by tomorrow."

"Your mother doesn't strike me as someone who's terribly concerned about what the Portsville sewing circles are gossiping about. Besides, how do you think I found out about this little shindig?" My head snapped towards her as she said this.

"What the hell are you talking about, Nancy?"

"She sent me an email with the date, time, and location of this reunion."

I shook my head violently. "No. You're lying. There's no way she would ever do that!"

Nancy shrugged her shoulders. "Believe what you want to, dear. How do you think I got unfettered access to this party to arrange things? I'm not an alumni of your high school. Your mother greased the skids with the organizers by subsidizing the cost of the party to insure there wouldn't be any objections to it."

"Why on earth would she ever do that?"

"Let me ask you this, Wendy, why do you think your mother was so quick to offer your sister up to me?"

"Well, she thought it would be a type of shock therapy to help her get over her, um...problem."

"You mean her stealing," Nancy said. I suppose I should've been surprised she knew this since Mom hadn't actually told her about it that night, but I really wasn't. Nancy seemed to have a gift for uncovering a person's weaknesses. "Did you think that scared straight strategy would actually work with Meredith?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"Because your sister is a thrill junkie who pushes everything to the limit. I knew that once she got past her initial shock and fear tonight she would absolutely love this and would want to experience it over and over again. Her reaction was utterly predictable, Wendy. If I knew this then surely your mother must have also."

I was stunned by what Nancy was saying, but the more I thought about it the more I knew she was right. How could I have been so blind to what Meredith's reaction to enforced nudity would most likely be? Was it that I knew so little about my own sister or was I merely projecting my own feelings onto her?

"Listen, Wendy," Nancy continued, "while I found it absolutely delicious setting this thing up for your sister and would love to include her at times in our future plans, the truth is that the reaction I was most interested in seeing tonight was yours in that adorable outfit that Margaret picked out for you. And I must say that you haven't disappointed. I could sense your embarrassment and humiliation from a mile away. And that reaction, dear girl, was also utterly predictable."

I was really regretting coming over here now and began sulking, wishing Nancy would shut up. She was just getting started psychoanalyzing me, though.

"Wendy, do you think your sister is experiencing any different emotions out there dancing naked in front of her former classmates than you have tonight or in any of your other nude outings?"

"I don't know," I snapped. "Probably. She's obviously enjoying it."

"I can almost guarantee you that your sister is experiencing the same fear, excitement, embarrassment, and arousal that you've been feeling tonight, the difference is that she wants to feel those things. She revels in it. It's an incredible rush for her. I actually think you experience those things on an even deeper level than she does, but in your case you fight those feelings every step of the way. That, my dear, is what makes it so much fun for me to guide you through situations where you are forced to experience those intense feelings. So much more so than it would be with Meredith."

I sat there miserably thinking about everything Nancy was saying and how infuriatingly good she was at reading people. I didn't really want to talk to her anymore but something she had said was gnawing at me. "What about my Mom?" I asked finally.

"What about her?"

"You implied that she didn't give Meredith to you to scare her out of stealing. Then why?"

"Did you notice your mother's reaction as she was looking at your pictures and videos that night in my house?" she asked.

"I noticed she didn't have much of a reaction," I said. "I thought she would go ballistic."

"Oh, she had a reaction alright. It's just that she's your mother so it wasn't one you were looking for so you didn't see it."`

"What do you mean?"

"She was getting aroused, Wendy - and I mean very aroused - although she was trying hard to hide it."

"Oh god, Nancy, you're sick! She's my mother!"

"I'm not saying she was turned on by you, Wendy. But the situation? A young, beautiful girl forced to exhibit herself in public against her will? I think she was very turned on by that. She's either a voyeur who would love to control and direct someone like I'm doing with you or a closet submissive who would love to be the one controlled. I'm not sure which, but I think it's the former."

"So you think she's a sicko like you, huh? And even if that was true, how does that relate to Meredith?"

"I think she knows the only sure way to cure a compulsion is to replace it with an even stronger compulsion and that's exactly what's happening tonight. Your sister won't need to steal after this because she's found something that gives her an even bigger thrill. The goal wasn't to scare Meredith by threatening her with enforced public nudity but to entice her into wanting it."

"But why have her doing something as horrible as getting naked at her class reunion?"

"Because a compulsive personality like Meredith's craves intense experiences. I'm not sure that a simple nude walk down a city street would've been enough to replace her compulsion to steal. By forcing Meredith to expose herself in the most humiliating fashion possible your mother has, in fishing terms, set the hook. After this, stealing will seem pretty damn boring by comparison."

"But everyone's going to know about this!" I protested. "All of our friends and family! I can't believe Mom would want that."

"That was inevitably going to happen with you anyway, Wendy. When I was planning this I knew that someday your mother would show up on my doorstep. There was no way to keep this from your family forever so I spent a lot of time finding out about her and how to respond when that day came."

I was stunned by the amount of thought that Nancy had put into her plan long before that first naked car ride. I felt like some kind of trophy cat that a big game hunter had stalked for months. "But what about Meredith? Do you think Mom wants both of her daughters known as exhibitionists?"

"It appears to me that your mother is terribly embarrassed by Meredith's thievery but isn't embarrassed at all by your displays of public nudity," Nancy replied. "If anything she's fascinated by it. I think she'd rather have Meredith known as an exhibitionist than a thief, and it's much less likely to damage her career than embezzling would. And, as a bonus, perhaps this will allow your mother to have her own Wilson girl to direct and guide."

"You're nuts," I said.

"Am I?" she replied. "I guess we'll have to see how this all plays out in the future then, dear."

We sat there silently for a long time as I mulled over everything she'd said. As I watched my sister dancing with Valerie and a couple of guys who had joined them I wanted to dismiss it all as rubbish, but I couldn't. Whatever the truth was, though, I knew my own status hadn't changed. I'd have to continue complying with whatever she demanded of me from now until the end of my college days.

"Wendy, I want you to take off your panties now," Nancy said a moment later as if she'd been reading my mind again. I sighed, unsnapped my garters, then slid the thong down my legs and placed it on the table.

XIV

Nancy pulled a small plastic bag out of her purse, placed my thong into it and then put it back into the purse. "It's quite moist," she said with a smile. "I think this is the way I want you to remain dressed for the rest of the evening, dear. You really look incredibly sexy in that outfit. I can't imagine there's anyone out there who doesn't want you tonight, or want to be you."

I knew at least one person who didn't want to be me right now. If I was humiliated before I knew it would only get worse now that my pussy was going to be on full display. Once again Nancy understood exactly what I was experiencing and was determined to push it to new levels. I snapped the garters back on to my stockings and was getting ready to rejoin my sister when Nancy spoke again.

"Do you remember something else we talked about that night with your mother, Wendy? About public masturbation?"

I turned to Nancy in shock, the blood draining from my face. "N-no, Nancy. I just couldn't. Please don't make me. Not here in front of all these people."

"Don't worry, Wendy, I'm not going to make you do that. Not tonight anyway. As much as I'd love to see you on that stage pleasuring yourself this isn't the time, place, or the right crowd for that to happen. I think we've pushed our luck here tonight as far as we dare." I breathed a little easier until she spoke again. "That doesn't mean we can't use this as a training session, though."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you noticed we're kind of on our own here at the back of the room and there hasn't been any traffic through here during the time we've been talking?"

"You want me to do it here? Please, no."

'"No, not here. There are still too many prying eyes that can see us here. Over there," she said turning her head. I followed her gaze and at once understood where she was talking about. To our left was a spot against the wall where the edge of the stage blocked the view of the rest of the room, leaving only the back section of the room here with an unobstructed view. Since Nancy was the only one sitting back here it would be a private show just for her. I understood now why she'd chosen to sit here away from the rest of the partiers. She'd probably been scouting for such a spot.

"Oh my god," I said quietly as I tried to fight off the emotions flooding through my body, just like Nancy said I did in these situations. I just couldn't help it.

"Wendy, if you sit there against the wall no one but me will be able to see you, but you'll be able to hear the party going on as if you were in the middle of it. I want you to close your eyes and imagine you're up there on that stage with everyone in the room watching you. Make sure you give me a good view, and I want you to bring yourself to orgasm. No faking it because I'll know."

I thought briefly about pleading with her, but I knew how far that would get me. I looked around the room to see if anyone was watching but it looked like all the wandering eyes were locked onto Meredith on the dance floor. I stood up and walked as quickly as I could to the spot next to the end of the stage, then ducked down out of sight of the rest of the room. I surveyed the hardwood floor there and while it wasn't filthy, it wasn't exactly clean either and I wasn't relishing the idea of planting my bare ass there.

Without really thinking I unhooked the garter straps and then the latches on the corset and removed it. I placed the corset on the floor and sat down on it, spreading my legs so Nancy had a clear view. I think I was in a state of shock about what I was doing, but once I started I never hesitated. An intense wave of arousal was already coursing through my body as my fingers began exploring the moist area between my legs.

I closed my eyes as instructed and could immediately feel the noise from the party washing over me. It felt like I was right in the middle of it, just like Nancy had said. Knowing there were hundreds of people partying only yards away was such a powerfully intense feeling that the image of being on stage in front of them popped into my mind with such vivid clarity that it felt like I was actually there.

The tip of my right hand began moving faster now over my clit as my left hand began kneading my breasts. I made no attempt to silence my moans knowing that the music and crowd noise would drown them out and my body shuddered several times as my dark hair tumbled down over my face. The image of being on the stage in front of the crowd continued to grow stronger, and even though I knew it wasn't real, the knowledge that someday Nancy would make it real was like jet fuel igniting the emotions that had been building inside me throughout the night. I buried two fingers deep inside me now and began thrusting as my moaning grew louder. When the climax finally happened I was afraid it might have been heard even over the sound of the pulsating music.

I kept my eyes closed and placed both hands on my thighs. My legs remained spread wide open as I allowed a few moments for my breathing to return to normal. When I finally opened my eyes I gasped in shock at what I saw. Standing next to Nancy's table with a big smile on his face and a bulge in his pants was one of the waiters! Nancy herself was beaming with pleasure at the performance I'd just put on for the two of them.

"Oh god," I said weakly as I closed my eyes again, but I made no attempt to close my legs. I knew he'd seen everything anyway. I had no doubt that Nancy had called him over to the table under the pretext of ordering a drink in order to let him enjoy the show. That conniving bitch!

I finally opened my eyes again and saw the guy was gone but Nancy remained, grinning at me like the proverbial cat who swallowed the canary. When I finally found the strength to struggle to my feet I looked down at the corset I'd been sitting on and could see a wet spot covering it. No way I'm putting that back on my body, I decided. In fact, I was determined now that I was done wearing Nancy's "please-fuck-me" outfit for the rest of the night. I reached down and removed both pumps from my feet, then slid both stockings off my legs and tossed them onto the corset. I considered for a moment wearing only the heels and the necklace but I decided if I was going to do this I would go all the way, so I added the necklace to the pile.

I was standing there totally nude now and glanced at Nancy to see her reaction. Her smile had turned to a glare and I knew I'd be punished for this, but I no longer cared. I realized now there was no punishment she could give me that she wasn't already planning on making me do anyway. I stared at Nancy defiantly and then flipped her off as I began walking back toward the dance floor.

As rebellions go I knew this one was pretty lame since I was now exposing every square inch of my body to the crowd, but I still felt an odd sense of empowerment knowing that I'd be spending the rest of the night on my terms rather than hers. I decided I was going to try to emulate Meredith for the rest of the night and just try to revel in whatever emotions flowed through me without attaching guilt and shame to them. As I walked onto the dance floor the crowd parted to let me pass and when Meredith saw me she squealed with delight.

"Wendy! You're naked!"

I nodded and smiled, then embraced her. I felt her hot, sweaty body against mine as I leaned in and spoke into her ear. "Let's show these people how the Wilson girls party!"

And we danced the night away.

EPILOGUE

I woke the next morning to the scent and feel of Meredith lying naked in bed next to me. She was curled up in a ball, her head resting against my shoulder, her breasts rising and falling rhythmically to her breathing. I lay there a few minutes feeling her warmth until I heard Nancy's and Taylor's voices in the background. Nancy suddenly ripped the blankets off the bed. "Rise and shine girls," she said. "We need to be out of this room by eleven.' I glanced over at the clock and saw it was after ten.

"I had the craziest dream last night," Meredith murmured as she stretched sleepily, "that I was naked in front of my entire high school class."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,208 Followers