The Reluctant Female Massage Client

Story Info
Wife needs to pay an overlooked tax bill.
8.7k words
4.5
15k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

I am a retired construction worker over seventy who has a wife a few years younger than me. We've been married for over fifty years. She's a beautiful mature woman but doesn't know it. It frustrates me!

It was a rainy summer day when I went on the internet to alleviate my boredom. I browsed the help wanted section of our paper to find something to do with my time. There wasn't anything I was interested in, but I found an ad that intrigued me. "Wanted mature women to be clients for massage' class. $50.00 an hour compensation."

"Jessica my dear I want you to see this." I called out to my dear mature wife of fifty years.

"What is it, Harvey?" she asked with a sigh. "I need to find something for him to do. He's driving me crazy!" She thought as she walked to my home office.

"I found the perfect job for you as you're always complaining about sore muscles." I said as I pointed triumphantly to the ad on the computer screen. With a satisfied smile on my face, I continued. "And you'll get paid for it!"

After she read the ad. "Are you nuts! I'll have to undress for a massage' and you know how shy I am. I'm not a teenager anymore. Who would want to see my body anyway. I'm almost seventy!"

"Precisely why you should answer the ad, my dear. So, you will get over your shyness and earn a good hourly wage too. You said you wanted to do something with your time. I will go with you also. Besides you only look to be in your fifties, Jessy. Look at Martha Stewart, she was nude on the cover of a magazine, you're much prettier than her, and she is older than you are." I smiled.

"You just want to see me almost naked in front of strangers that's what you want."

"Precisely! So will you do it?" I commented.

"It'll never happen, so just get that thought out of your head and stop thinking with your little head, it will get me into trouble." My wife huffed as she walked away. "I don't think he loves me anymore or at the very least he is bored with me!" She thought with a sigh.

I dropped the subject, but I put a seed in her head and now she had an internal struggle. "Do I have the courage to have a massage' and get paid for it? Will the massage parlor want me when they see me? I'm old! No, I couldn't take off my clothes and let other people see me almost naked. Could I?" Jessica needed to think about it.

Over the next few weeks from time to time she would think about what it would be like to have a group see her almost naked. "Will they laugh at me. Think I'm a slut. Even worse they wouldn't want me because I was too old."

Other times she was doing the dishes or laundry. "I wonder what it would feel like to be the only one almost naked in a room full of people. Would I be embarrassed, humiliated, or excited?" Jessica thought and to her astonishment she could feel her excitement drip onto her panties and her pussy lips felt slick.

She came to the realization. "OH, MY GAD! I almost came in my panties just thinking about being the only one almost naked in a group. It will never happen though I don't have the nerve!" Was her thought.

Fast forward three weeks.

"Harvey I just received a bill for taxes. We forgot to budget for it. I'm going to take the money from our savings to pay the bill." Jessica babbled in a panic.

"First of all, my dear what do you mean we. Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Furthermore, we only take money out of our savings in an emergency my dear." I countered.

"This is an emergency. We have no alternative!" she exclaimed in a panic.

"There are always alternatives you just have to find one. Moreover, when I told you we need to leave extra money in our checking account, you explained to me you have it covered. May I add it was in a very rude tone also. Now you're in a panic, besides when is the bill due my dear and how much is it." I asked calmly and politely.

"In a month and it's four hundred and fifty dollars." She urgently replied.

I opened my computer, found the help wanted ads for our area. "Wanted mature women to be clients for massage' therapy class $50.00 an hour compensation." Was still posted. I showed her the ad again and said. "This is how you're going to pay the bill and after a month we will see how much we need. Only then we will raid our savings. I will go with you to the class." I explained in a very calm, but authoritative voice.

"I'm not going to call the number you'll have to do it. If you're bound and determined to see me naked, I will do it, but you set it up." She huffed and stormed out of my office. "I hope he comes to his senses before he calls" She mumbled with a frightened shiver, on the way to the laundry room.

I got the green light, so to speak. So, before my wife changed her mind, I called the number in the ad. On the third ring a male voice answered. "Hi James Shaw massage' therapy."

"Hi Jimmy, how have you been? This his Harvey Twister." I said in an excited voice. "I couldn't be happier if I won the lottery." I thought.

"Hi Harv, it's been a long time."

"Yes, since I did your office addition just before I retired."

"Is this a social call or business."

"Well, we saw the ad for clients for your massage' therapy class, but we didn't realize it was you. We were wondering if you have all the clients you need?"

"Harvey, I have all the male clients I need but I need female clients thus the ad, but I haven't a response from any ladies as of today." Jim explained as he thought Harvey wanted to be one of the paid clients.

"Well, it's your lucky day, my wife wants to be a client for your massage' class."

"Really! That's great, but does she realize that she will have to be willing to have an erotic massage'. Which entails an internal vaginal massage' with an orgasm as part of the massage' or happy ending as it's called." Jim lied somewhat mischievously because he remembered Harvey's perverse sexual proclivities. Jim wanted to see if Harvey would go along with his perverse idea.

"I will come with her and make sure she does as you ask." I emphasized with excitement.

"You're just a pervert who wants to see his wife nude in front of a group." Jim teased to see if I was really on board or if I would get pissed at Jim for his insinuation.

"You're right! So, make it happen Jim." I said without any thought. I couldn't wait to see how far Jessica would go.

"Now that I understand your motive, bring her to my facility so I can indoctrinate her in the idiosyncrasies of being a massage' client for hirer and I will pay her as I instruct her, but she will have to do as I say. Bring her by tomorrow at one pm. I will have a few hours to train her." Jim stressed with excitement, as he always thought Jessica was a lovely older woman.

I got off the phone with Jim. "Jessica my dear where are you?"

"I'm doing laundry." She hollered with trepidation.

I walked to the laundry room and looked at her as I spoke. "Good news, you will be a client for the massage' therapy class, but Jim did say you would have to be naked for the class. We have to meet with Jim Shaw tomorrow afternoon. You will have a few hours of instruction tomorrow and he will pay for your time. See that! You will make money starting tomorrow to pay the tax bill. You won't have to stress over how to pay it my dear. " I explained in a calm voice.

"Ah-ah oh no! Jim Shaw, you did work for him. We went out with him and his wife. I can't let him see me naked. Ah, besides I have something to do tomorrow." Jessica babbled embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of someone she knew.

"Jessica, they use drapes and sheets to protect your modesty. Jim probably meant you would be nude under the sheets." I persisted. "Besides you need to do this to pay the tax bill."

"Harvey, please! I don't want to do this." She pleaded with me.

"Jessica, how many times have I told you to leave extra money in our accounts, but you always find something frivolous to send all the extra money we have."

"Like what." Jessica questioned.

"Oh, let's see, the knick knacks you just have to have. That is, after we gave away the chachis you had. The dresses you never wear, and you have a shoe fetish. Overspending on our grandkids. In essence buying things for people who have everything or don't really care about us."

"Okay I get it, and this is the way you're punishing me for doing that." Jessica said nearly in tears.

"No, it isn't punishment Jessica, it's bringing you out of your shell, you're a beautiful mature woman who I want to show off. It's about time you realize how beautiful you really are, and when you do this, I bet you will be complimented on your beauty by all who have the privilege to see you. In fact, they will probably worship your naked form as I do."

"Okay Harvey, have it your way, make believe you're doing this in my best interest. By the way that was an eloquent speech, but I don't believe a word of it. Bottom line you want me to be totally exposed in public!"

Jessica walked away as she thought. "When Jim sees me, he won't want me to be a client for hire. He's looking for someone younger." She walked out into the backyard and sat down in a lounger. "But what if he does want me to undress to see if he could use me. Oh, MY GAD I will be very embarrassed especially if he tells me he doesn't want me! After I get undressed and am completely naked in front of him along with other people that may be there." She could feel her pussy drip her excitement into her panties to her embarrassment.

After a stressful evening and even more stress, in the morning at breakfast, while she took a shower, shaved her arms and legs, trimmed her pubic hair, dried off, and applied a little makeup. Jessica did all this while nude, so she looked in the full-length mirror behind the door "You look good, girl as far as body image goes. I can do this!" Jessica thought as put on perfume. She hopes it will mask her excitement. Jessica donned a sundress with a bra and panties to make it easier to remove her clothing if asked. She came to the realization. "Oh, my GAD, I will strip if asked!" She could feel a shot of wetness just after she put her panties on. "I'm excited!" Jessica thought as she slipped on a pair of sandals that finished her outfit.

To eliminate some of her stress I took my wife to an early lunch at the '76 Diner' one of her favorite places to dine.

Jessica came to the realization this was going to happen, so she thought of the bright side. "My husband never cheated on me. Was a good provider, funny, and good to our kids. It's better that he came to me to do this rather than find another woman who would to do this. I have to admit we are in a rut! All-in-all, it may be fun, and I get paid to have a massage'. Win-win I guess!" She rationalized.

Being married for so long I was pleased to see Jessica had made peace with her being a massage' client and we had a wonderful meal, with small talk throughout our meal. We even joked and laughed about the meeting with Jim.

"When they see you Jessy they will probably put you on the cover of Massage' Therapy Magazine My dear."

She didn't answer instead. "We better get going, so I'm not late for the meeting with Jim." Jessica said, which surprised me.

"Jessica has come to the conclusion that she will be a massage' client and has accepted the fact." I thought with glee as I paid the bill and escorted my wife on my arm out to our SUV. I opened the door for her, and she slid in. I received a glimpse of her white panties, with a few of her auburn pubic hair sticking out of the crotch, and I could swear she had a wet spot in the crotch of the panties. Being married all those years I know when my wife was excited by her scent, and I had a whiff today when she slid into the car. She was excited!

"What do I owe this chivalry to Sir Galahad. It's not because your friend will see your wife naked in a little while, is it?" Jessica teased and I turned red. She continued. "Besides this will be the shortest interview in history when Jim sees me, he'll tell me thanks for coming but we can't use you."

"Jessica you're the most beautiful woman I know, and I want to share your naked beauty with the world starting with Jim. Don't sell yourself short my dear the young women don't hold a candle to you!" I said with passion as I looked straight into my wife's eyes.

"Harvey what if you don't like what happens we can't go back. Are you positive you want me to do this?" Jessica asked to be sure her husband understands that once the bell was rung it can't be unrung. It was her last chance to get out of this situation before they are at the Massage' Parlor.

"Yes, I want you to be a massage' client and you will have to allow Jim to give you a happy ending at the end of the massage'." I explained to my wife with more conviction than I felt at the moment.

"Okay I agree to do as asked, even though I don't know what a 'happy ending' is." Jessica answered and the rest of the ride was in silence, each in their own little universe.

"I didn't want to explain a happy ending to her, so I'm glad she didn't ask." I thought with relief.

The closer they got to the facility the more anxious Jessica became. "I will do this for Harvey." She thought and added to her thought. "And me, Harv has given me the chance to see what it's like to be the center of attention for once."

Suddenly I wasn't so sure that I wanted my wife to go through with the 'massage' client modeling'. "What if she likes it too much, she becomes bored with our present lifestyle, and wants to be nude in front of a group more often?"

It was too late now to think of the downside! The wheels of the future were in motion. "I created this situation I will have to deal with the aftermath of my, weird proclivities. My obsession to see my wife nude in public!" I thought with some regret.

We arrived at the massage' parlor, I opened the door for my wife, with resolve she exited the vehicle and walked in front of me to the door. I opened it for her, and she stepped inside. The reception décor was in a calming hue of tan, and there was soft relaxing music playing. We heard a bell as we entered, and Jim, who was thirty-nine, came out from the back with another gentleman about his age. "This is my partner, Carl. Carl, this is Mr. and Mrs. Twister. Mrs. Twister has agreed to be our massage' client for the classes."

"Ah very good, we have some paperwork for you to read Mrs. Twister and you also Mr. Twister if you're going to accompany your wife during the classes. Please read them and then we will go into a room for you to sign them." Carl said as he gave the couple the documents. "Please follow me." Carl said as he led the older couple to a small consultation room with a view window which faced out into the waiting room where the couple came from, and a glass door. It had a table for them to sit, to read the documents with pens so they could mark them up if needed.

Unmindful of the lack of privacy in relation to the waiting room, Jessica wanted to take control of the meeting, so she asked. "Jim, do you want me to undress first before I read the documents, so I can become comfortable being nude in front of strangers. I have never been nude in front of three men before, so this may help me get over my humiliation of being the only nude person in the room." Jessica explained with a red hue to her features and a smirk on her face, to the amazement of the three men in the room.

"Jessica you can take your outer clothes off, if you like but leave your undergarments on for the time being." Jim said in an embarrassed tone, as no one ever requested to strip, before they were in the massage' room.

But Carl who was impatient to see my wife nude, came back with. "Jessica, the oils we use may stain your undergarments, so it would be wise for you to remove them also. If you don't mind."

Jessica smiled at the two men turned her back to me. "Harvey, can you pull the zipper down on my dress please, my dear."

I walked to my wife like a zombie, I couldn't believe my conservative, shy wife would strip in the front of a room full of men. I fumbled with the catch of the zipper this made my wife giggle, to my embarrassment. Finally, I had the zipper down enough for Jessica to slip the garment off her shoulders. She held onto me as she lifted one foot at a time to remove the dress. "Harvey, can you put my garment on the chair in the corner for me." She commanded as she turned to face the men.

The group of men were impressed by the mature woman's body. Jessica was five foot-six with a thirty-four, twenty-four, thirty-six figure. The white bra and panty set accented her tanned features and her curly auburn hair, which was just below her shoulders, her pose set off her radiant beauty.

"I want Harvey to get the full gravity of what he wants me to do that's why I need to strip nude." Jessica thought. "Harvey, unclasp my bra for me." Jessica asked as she looked the two men in the eye who watched her. They broke contact first in embarrassment.

"You can wait until we get started to take anything else off." Jim stated embarrassed.

"No, you're going to see the goods eventually, so I figured I will strip now before I lose my nerve." Jessica said as she felt the clasp on her bra unhook. She slid the bra off while she kept eye contact with all the men and handed the discarded garment to her husband. "Put this with my dress." She commanded as she stood embarrassed to be naked in front of all three men, but she wanted me to feel the humiliation also.

She held her head high, stood tall with a red hue about her, and looked the men in the eye.

"I'm not feeling so good about this." I thought as I took my wife's bra from her.

Jessica stood in front of the men with her arms at her sides, her breast had a slight sag to them to emphasize that her boobs were all natural. She had a slight tinge of red from the top of her head to her panty line. "What do you think guys, do I pass inspection?"

"With flying colors." The group of men stated in unison as they raked their eyes over her body. They noted the scent of the woman in front of them. A mixture of perfume and pheromones.

She stood in front of the men and watched their eyes take in her mostly exposed body. Their eyes went up her body and down. Their eyes came to rest on her panties they were soaked through with her excitement. Jessica's heavenly scent of arousal permeated the room once she removed her dress.

Jessica hooked her thumbs on the side of her panties and started to remove them. She had them below her pubic hair when Jim tried to stop her. "Jessica, you don't have to remove your panties now, wait until we start the massage."' It was the last chance Jim had to stop Jessica from full exposure.

"Thank you, Jim, but Harvey wants to see me naked in front of all of you. I want to give him his thrill in case you won't want me as your client for the class. Harvey come over here and give me your shoulder, so I can complete my strip." Jessica commanded, as she wiggled out of her panties, they floated to the ground. She put her hand on my shoulder, picked one foot up at a time to remove her panties. She turned her back to the men bent at the waist and gave the men a wonderful view of her parted moist pussy lips and her Hershey highway. For the first time. "Harvey, are you happy now?"

With a look of humiliation I said to my wife. "Yes I am." But it was spoken with little enthusiasm, which she noticed.

"What's the matter Harvey, you wanted me naked in front of a group, now that I did as you asked you look humiliated and I'm the one that's naked and you know what, I thought I was going to be embarrassed or humiliated, but I like it." Jessica remarked with a satisfied smile, to rub it in, my face.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers