The Reluctant Female Massage Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it after dinner. I have everything I need in my SUV." Jim said with excitement.

Jessica walked back into the room and said. "I notice the innuendos you have been implying about this afternoon and your husband's, so I consented to have a massage' in front of all of you after dinner. I believe all the ladies here will be lined up to have a massage' after Jim and Carl are done with mine. Ladies it will be a free massage', but it will need to be done in front of everyone here." Jessica said with a wink to her husband. "Harv will get to see other women's pussy's tonight, if I'm not mistaken!" She thought with a smile.

"You mean to tell us you will have a massage' in front of all of us." Susan asked incredulously.

"Yes, that's exactly right Susan." Jessica explained.

The servers came up with the meals and Jim asked. "Is this room booked for any other parties tonight?"

"No sir why?" The server named Erica asked.

"Because I would like to give a half hour massage' demonstration to the group, if I could." Jim explained.

"That should be Okay, but I'll go check." Erica said.

The group had their meal and was abuzz with the massage' to come. When they finished Carl and Jim went to the SUV and brought up the portable massage' table and the oils along with drapes and towels.

As the bus staff cleaned up the tables. Jim and Carl set the massage' table up in a corner away from the stairs for some privacy. I brought chairs for the group to sit and watch the demonstration.

Erica came up. "You can use the room for the demonstration.

Jessica said. "Here's a hundred dollars, Erica guard the stairs, so no one comes up."

"Everything is ready, Jessica, whenever you're ready." Jim said.

Jessica walked over by the massage' couch and said. "Harvey, unzip me please. Jim don't bother with the covering, that way the ladies will have a proper view of my massage'." To the pure amazement of the ladies' present.

I went to my wife, unhooked the top clasp, and pulled the zipper down this exposed her naked back. She held onto me and stepped out of her dress, one foot at a time. She climbed onto the couch and laid on her stomach legs together. You could hear a pin drop in the room all were mesmerized by the older naked woman's beauty. "That's my wife!" I thought with pride.

Meanwhile the young server guarded the stairs in such a way so she could view the massage'. Erica was amazed by the older woman's beauty, poise, and lack of embarrassment about her nudity. "I wish I was as confident in my body image!" She thought as she witnessed the massage'.

Carl on one side and Jim on the other, they both started at Jessica's neck, and worked down her back to her bottom. They started at her shoulder and each man worked down her arm.

"That feels so good OHOHOH that is sooo good." Jessica cooed, she unconsciously opened her legs to the width of the table.

The women could see the nectar of excitement on Jessica's pussy lips and her engorged labia. The women noticed the scent of her arousal as it permeated the room. The men and women in the room became aroused by the heady scent Jessica's pheromones that filled the room.

Susan thought "Jessica is reveling in her nudity. Will I let my husband massage' me with a room full of people?" Sarah thought as she felt the moistness in her panties.

"Hell Yessss! I want to be massaged like Jessica is." The moisture from her excitement was on her pussy lips as she watched the massage.

"That looks so inviting to have two men working on her body at a time." Katherine thought as she felt her moisture threaten to escape her pussy.

"I want to be treated like Jessica." Monica thought as she felt her nipples expand and her pussy moisten.

Jim and Carl now worked on the inside of the prone woman's legs they synchronized their movement, so that the back of their hand was pushed against the woman's pussy one at a time. By the time they worked up Jessica's inside thigh the fourth time the back of the masseuse's hands was covered with her excitement.

"Oh, my GAD that feels heavenly I'm almost there!" Jessica moaned out loud.

"Time to turn over Jessica, Harvey can you help your wife please." Jim asked.

Even the server wanted to have a massage' as she watched.

I helped my wife turn over and put her legs together before I went back to the gallery.

Let me digress here for a moment: Everyone was at the foot of the massage' table and the two masseuses were at the sides, so all the men and woman who watched, received an unobstructed view of Jessica's flower of life, and her poop shut. The women have never seen a woman's intimate area up close, it was very hard for them to view their own pussy, and they would never ask another woman to view their box, so this was the first time they could get a proper look at a woman's flower of life, and they were intrigued. Men being men love to look at women's boxes. I for one think a woman's honey pot is an engineering masterpiece and a thrill to push my pecker inside of.

Now back to the, play by play.

Each of the men started at Jessica's shoulders and worked down around her breasts to her pubic hair. They rubbed across her stomach at her pubic bone to stimulate that area close to her clit, this caused Jessica great sexual pleasure, and she was close to orgasm.

"May I massage your breast." Carl asked.

Jessica, with her eyes closed, nodded yes, and moaned.

Jim and Carl each massaged a breast, an areola, and a nipple.

"Oh, my gad that is great." Jessy moaned huskily for all to hear.

They worked their way to Jessica's pussy. Carl and Jim alternated between rubbing her tummy and running their finger around her clit.

"AHAHAHAHA" she screamed which caused people downstairs to start up.

"Everything's Okay up here." Erica said as she backed the people down.

"I'm next." Monica called as she stripped out of her clothes with Teds help. Each of the women had monumental orgasms at the hands of Jim and Carl, but that's another story to be told.

Each of the women received a free massage that night. Jim and Carl have more massage clients for their massage classes. All thanks to a tax bill that needed to be paid.

"I had the privilege to see four other women's flower of life, its amazing they are all the same, but each of the women's boxes were different." I reflected.

What will happen to Jessica as pandora's box has been opened. Will I need to have help to hose down the fire in Jessy's box? Stay tuned!

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica