The Reluctant Female Massage Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Jessica wanted to rub it in my face with her stunt. In reality it made me feel better because I wanted my wife to do this willingly, but I figured I drove her into this situation that she didn't want to be in. Now, with her admission 'She liked it' I can enjoy her nudity in front of groups. I watched as her embarrassment subsided. Her color turned into that of an excited woman, and her scent established that point.

"Now, I'm ready to read the paperwork unless James doesn't want this old lady to be the massage' client for his trainees." Jessica inquired hopefully because she put on a good front, but was scared of rejection, even though she was tremendously excited to be nude in public.

"No Jessica, you have a beautiful mature body, we want you to be our massage' client for the class." Carl said. "As she was the only one that has applied in the two months, we have had the ad up." He thought.

We went to another room, after we read through and marked up the document. All of us walked through the entrance lobby, three men and a naked woman. There were large windows that looked out into the parking lot and anyone on the sidewalk could see the mature naked lady. She looked over but never gave a thought to her exposure as Jessica conversed with us while we walked to the next room. We entered a massage' room where two men in suits awaited.

"These are our lawyers Roger and Ted Schuster they will answer any questions you have about the documents and will be notarizing the documents you sign. They asked to witness the massage if it is okay with you Jessica." Carl explained.

The two men Roger fifty-three and Ted fifty-five. Jessica estimated their age to be, and they looked fit in there expensive suits.

Roger and Ted this is Mr. and Mrs. Twister.

We all shook hands the Lawyers eyed the naked lady as they have never had clients with a nude lady in attendance. The Lawyers stood in the background while Carl and Jim took over.

It took the us a half hour to go over, ask questions, and sign the documents. The attorneys looked over the documents and notarized them.

Jim said. "The paperwork is complete, now we can start your training. We will go to the massage' classroom."

"Can my Lawyers observe your Massage' Jessica?" Carl asked as he opened the door to the hall.

"Harvey will two more men watching your wife get a massage be alright with you or do I send them away?" Jessica asked.

"No, they can stay and watch." I said with little enthusiasm. "I'm the one who opened pandora's box or is it Jessica's box" The thought made me smile and relieved my stress.

The five us and my naked wife made our way to a large room with a raised platform, one foot high. Jim guided Jessica up onto the platform. He put a large pillow in the center of the oversized massage' table. It was forty-two inches wide and seven feet long. Jim put a step stool at the end of the table. "Mount the table, stay on your knees, Jessica, and I will adjust the pillow in your mid-section to bring your backside up. Spread your legs as far apart as you can when you lay down." Jim instructed.

Jessica did as Jim asked. She felt the cool air on her moist pussy lips. "I'm totally exposed to the men." She thought and this thrilled her. "I hope Harv is excited as I am, and we'll have a great time tonight!"

From the position that we were in, we could see my wife's moist flower of life, her lips engorged and red. "She's ready for an erotic massage', or penetration by an erect dick." All of us thought as we witnessed the preparation for Jessica's massage'. We all popped boners!

Jim adjusted the pillow, and then his pants to get is pecker in a more comfortable position. Jim instructed my wife. "Okay Jessica lay down." As she lowered her body, Jim adjusted the pillow to her midsection. This caused her bottom to be elevated, but she brought her legs together in a reflex action to protect her modesty. "That train has left the station!" She thought, when she realized what she did.

After she settled on the pillow. "Jessica I'm going to adjust your legs for the massage are you okay with this?" Carl asked before he spread her legs in a position which exposed her pussy and back door to our view once again.

Jessica only nodded her head in the affirmative as Carl proceeded to totally expose my mature wife's heavenly charms for a prolonged period of time for all to see.

I looked at my naked wife and thought. "The hidden sex of a woman is beautiful. My fantasy has become a reality to see my wife's pleasure pit exposed to the other men in the room. I'm so proud of her. I want the rest of the world to see her intimate being, how beautiful and courageous she is."

"I can feel how wet I am, I realize I want to be the center of attention now that I know my husband wants me to be naked and spread in front of a group. This gave me the courage to do it." Jessica thought as she smiled at her husband.

"I wish my wife would be as confident in her skin as Jessica is, to lay there legs spread to let us see all her feminine charms." Jim thought excitedly. He was excited to begin her massage'.

"I'm glad we finally found a woman who has the courage to show her intimate being to the world. I want to gradually remove all her modesty and have her naked during every class. I can see she is enjoying her exposure and her husband is also." Carl thought with excitement.

"Being a lawyer for this massage' parlor isn't very lucrative, but the benefits are outstanding. I haven't seen my wife's pussy this exposed. I think that needs to change." Roger thought as he looked at the naked woman's pussy opened for his visual inspection, as he adjusted his appendage.

"I would love to see my wife in that position in front of a group." Ted thought as he looked into Jessica's pussy. He had a hard problem also.

Jim started the massage at her shoulders. As he explained. "All the massages will start in this way at your shoulders, I will massage' each arm and then your back down to your bottom cheeks." He explained as he proceeded with the massage'." He continued. "Now I will start at your feet and work up to your bottom on each leg." Jim did as he explained. He pushed the back of his hand against her pussy. "Very good she is soaking wet, that's needed for the happy ending." Jim thought.

"OH, that feels so goooodddd!" Jessica moaned.

"Now I will massage your rectal area, with your permission." Jim said as he put on a pair of exam gloves and then he spread Jessica's butt cheeks to expose her brown star which he massaged internally. After he received permission from Jessica.

"Oh, my gad, that feels ssssoooo good!" Jessica expressed her pleasure as Jim pushed his finger into her back door. She brought her bottom up to get as much of his finger as she could into her poop shut. Jessica was disappointed when Jim stopped.

"Turn over onto your back now Jessica, Harv help your wife." Jim said as Jessica got on her knees, he removed the pillow.

I helped my wife onto her back she laid there with her legs tight together, arms at her sides. Her breast on view but slightly to the sides. Displayed beautifully for all the men to see and her nipples pointed to the sky, her pussy a swamp and this embarrassed the mature woman, her scent of excitement was noted by her, and she knew the men also noted her scent by their tightness of their pants at the waist. "All the men are sexually excited to watch me have a massage!" Jessica thought in surprise.

"I will start at your shoulders again, then do your arms, your torso. I will then start at your feet and work my way up to juncture of your legs." Jim explained as he proceeded with the massage.

Jessica was in heaven. "I'm glad Harvey insisted I take this job; it feels wonderful to have a man give my body a professional massage'. The look of worship is in the eyes of the men, something I have never seen before." She thought.

Jim started on Jessica's torso, went around her breasts to her pubic bone and then asked. "Would you want me to massage' your breasts?"

"Oh, gad yessss!" Came her eager reply.

"This is the way your breast should be massaged. You will have to inform the students if they aren't doing this part of the massage' properly." Jim explained as he thoroughly massaged the woman's breast.

Jessica became agitated. "I'm about to cum in front of all the men and I haven't even had sex. This massage' is so wonderful." Jessica thought with a moan.

Just as Jessica was about to go over the cliff, Jim was done with the massage' except for the happy ending. He could tell Jessica was close to climax that was the way he does the massage' just to the point before a woman's orgasm, that way she isn't resistant to a happy ending to get off.

The two lawyers were in a trance they looked at the nude woman and wished they could massage her the way Jim has. The woman's scent produced arousal in all the men present.

"Jessica there is one more part of this massage' that you will have to endure it's the internal vaginal massage'. Can I give you the intimate massage?'" Jim asked as he put on a pair of exam gloves and spread Jessica's legs wide, her vaginal lips were engorged. She leaked her excitement all over the massage' couch. "Are you ready." Jim asked.

"Yes, I am, please hurry I need to cum!" She moaned to her surprise that she said the last statement out loud.

Jim proceeded to insert three fingers in Jessica's pussy. He pumped his fingers in and out of her box.

The lawyers and I were about to cum in our pants when we saw Jim as he pumped his fingers in my wife's box.

"Put more fingers in me please I need to cum." Jessica hollered impatiently."

Jim put five fingers in the form of a cone in her box and pumped in her pussy with a strong push this caused his whole hand to enter pussy. She came as he fist-fucked her! He didn't stop but continued and she came again.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH, that was the best orgasm I ever had!" Jessica screamed in surprise.

"My gad! I never saw my wife in this light before, she took your whole fist and came twice. I hope you haven't hurt her." I expressed in a worried tone. "Will I be able to give my wife that type of orgasm?" I thought with concern.

"I didn't hurt your wife and she won't stay dilated for very long her vagina will go back to it's original size." Jim explained confidently to me.

The group of five men stood in awe in front of the widespread mature woman's legs with her pussy dilated you could see her cervix if you stood in the right position. No one in the group said a word they just admired the nakedly spread woman.

She opened her eyes after she came down from her after orgasm bliss to see all the men openly staring at her womanly charms. "That was the most wonderful orgasm I ever had. Harv you should take notes and we have to practice for when I'm here being a client for the students." Jessica expressed with a smile, as she looked at each man.

"Jessica, why don't you get dressed and we'll go over the protocol for the massage'." Carl directed.

"Harv, I want to stay nude, do you or anyone else, have any problem with this?" Jessica said to see what I would do.

"Absolutely not." All in the group said, me included.

"At least Harvey isn't worried about me doing this for him anymore." Jessica thought.

At this time the two attorneys asked. "Jim, can we sign up to get a certificate to give massages?"

"I will get you applications to fill out if you like." Carl said as he left the room to get the applications.

Jessica was helped off the massage' couch directed to another room through semi-private corridors into Jimmy's office. I helped her into a comfortable chair with arms. The men in the group sat in front of her included were the two lawyers. Jim spent the next two hours going over the massage' protocol. Jessica started with her knees tight together but as the discussion continued, she became more comfortable, slid forward, and she spread her legs to give all the men a lovely view of her flower of life. To their delight!

"Jessica here is a flash drive of the different massages. Harv, I want you to see if you can help your wife through them. Jessica, you need to know whether the student is doing the massage' correctly, so study the videos and have Harvey practice on you to see if you can tell if he's doing them properly." Jim explained as he arose and went to his desk. He pulled open the top drawer with a cash box and counted out eight one-hundred-dollar bills.

Jim handed Jessica four one-hundred-dollar bills. "That's for the day." He handed her two one-hundred-dollar bills. "That's for the overtime because it's almost six o'clock." Jim explained as he handed her another two one-hundred-dollar bills. "And this money is for tips, because you're so damn sexy."

Jessica's eyes were like saucers! She has never made that much money in one day it took her almost a week to make eight hundred dollars. "That's too much money Jim. I'll give you half of it back." Jessica said as she started to hand the money back to Jim.

"You will do no such thing you're going to have to study for the next week until we come to the time when I'll need you, so keep the money. Just do as you did today when I call on you to be my massage' client for my students." Jim said and then. "I know the extra cash will go a long way for me to control Jessica and to make Harvey's fantasies come true." He thought with a satisfied grin, but will he have a rude awakening?

Jessica didn't want today to end. "I'll tell you what call your wives, and I will take all of you out to dinner. Harvey call Zucchinis tell them we have a party of ten for the upstairs loft." She said as she walked to the room where her clothes were. She put on her dress but handed her panties and bra to me. "How am I doing my dear?" She asked as she flipped her skirt up to show her pussy to all five men with a giggle, and then turned her back to me. "Can you zip me up, Harv."

The dress was short, so no matter how she sat, her pussy was close to exposure, and the dress was of light material, so her nipples showed. "I wonder what Harvey is thinking about me presently." She thought as she was escorted to their vehicle by the men, with her arm in mine.

The men watched as she entered their SUV. Jessica didn't care when she entered the vehicle, she gave the guys a beaver shot. "They saw it all ready." She thought.

"We'll pick up our wife's and see you in a half hour at the restaurant." the men said before they left.

When I entered our SUV Jessica turned toward me and gave me a good look at her engorged honey pot.

I looked over at my wife's exposure. "Ah-Ah see Jessica, you made enough money today to pay the tax bill." I looked at my wife's exposed state and I was embarrassed.

"Well Harvey! You said you wanted me to be exposed to other people. Like naked in public. Now the expression on your face tells me you want to un-ring the bell?" Jessica responded with an I told you so look.

"Jess, it's not like that. You made the money to pay the bill. Let's just tell Jim you decided not to be a massage' client." I requested.

"NO, CAN DO Harv. I promised Jim I would do it and besides I want to do this. I didn't realize how much fun it was to be the only naked lady in the room. I'm almost seventy and they look at me with lust in their eyes and boners in their pants. I don't get that look from you my dear anymore. I want to continue to help Jim." Jessica said with decisiveness, a smile and a faraway look in her eyes, as she rubbed her pussy in front of me for the first time in our long marriage.

"I've begged Jessy to rub her pussy many times and she would never do it before today in front of me. She said I was weird to ask her to do that. Now she's doing it without me begging. Now that's weird!" I thought as I tried to keep my eyes on the road and my wife as she rubbed her pussy. While I tried wrap his head around the change in my wife's attitude, in such a short time.

Thankfully, we arrived at the restaurant without an accident. We arrived about five minutes after the rest of the group.

We made a grand entrance. We walked up the stairs and were greeted by Jim and his wife Sarah. Who we knew.

Jim introduced Carl's wife Susan, Roger's wife Katherine and Ted's wife Monica.

Sarah was the first to speak. "I understand you have been hired to be the massage' client for the massage' class."

"Yes, I have been looking for something to do part time. My husband saw the ad and showed it to me. I thought it was crazy to begin with, but we had a bill pop up that I wasn't prepared to pay, so Harvey called and found out it was Jim. We knew and trusted him so we decided to see what being a massage' client entailed."

"Did you know what the ad entailed, Jessica? Carl asked me to be a massage client and I wouldn't do it." Susan explained.

"I had some idea, but it was better than I expected. I had a wonderful experience today when I went to be trained." Jessica explained with glee.

"Harvey how do you feel about your wife being massaged by a man?" Katherine asked.

"Jim and Carl only did as my wife asked. They did a fine job. I always wanted my wife to be nude in public, so I enjoyed her exposure also." I answered truthfully, without a thought of what I said.

"So, Jessica, you exposed your body to the men for your husband's gratification then." Monica concluded.

"I did it for him to begin with and I was humiliated to be naked in front of the men, but I changed my mind when I saw the look on the men's faces, one of worship of my naked being. The more exposed I was the more they worshipped me. I wasn't looked at like that in many years and I liked it." Jessica explained with a contented far away look in her eyes that everyone noticed.

When Jessica slipped into her chair and swiveled around Katherine and Monica noticed she had no undergarments on they saw her pussy and her nipples were dots on the front of her dress, they could make out her areolas in the light of the room.

"Jessica, you look comfortable in the dress you have on. I noticed it's very airy." Monica said in a condescending voice.

"Monica, I just met you, but the tone of voice you're using is offensive. For the first time in my life. I'm comfortable with my body, thanks to the wonderful massage' I received from Carl and Jim. You should try it before you cop an attitude. Your husband requested to see my, massage' and I granted his wish. Ted did you like to watch my massage' and would you want to be certified to give massages also?" Jessica stated and asked with a smile that was confident and demure.

Monica was taken back by Jessica's polite,but pointed comeback, but that conversation ended when the servers came up to get the dinner order.

"I want to thank Jessica for inviting us to dinner tonight it was very gracious of her." Ted said to smooth over the rudeness from his wife's remarks.

"I had my eyes opened today. I'm so excited that I don't want this day to end. Hence, I invited the people that made that happen with their wives." Jessica explained with gratitude.

"What is it Jessica you have a five-man fan club? Is that it?" Katherine asked cattily.

Jessica stood up. She had enough of the women's abuse. "Excuse us please. I need to talk to Jim and my husband. We will be back in a few minute." They went to the back room. "I've had enough abuse from your wives. Let's give them a demonstration of a regular massage that way they can see what they are missing. "Do you have a table and massage oils in your SUV Jim" Jessica asked.

"Really you want to have a massage' in front of the whole group, women included?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, why not, they think I'm as slut anyway, let's show them how wonderful a massage' really is. I bet you can get all the women to have a regular massage' after you get done with me. I bet it will get you twenty new female clients, besides. " Jessica giggled.