The Reluctant MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her head she turned and looked behind her, where she was stunned to see the three members of their lawn crew standing at the foot of her lounge.

"Oh, shit! I wasn't expecting you guys to be here today," Veronica said anxiously. "What's up?"

"Mr. Warrington called us this morning and asked if we would trim the plants around the pool and clear the cypress head area," Kevin explained.

"Oh, he did, did he?" Veronica responded quickly recognizing that this was a setup her husband had arranged, but determined to maintain her composure. "Well, that's fine. Let me know if I am in your way and I will move."

The crew did not move immediately and Veronica realized that they were staring at the area between her spread legs which had to be providing a mostly unprotected view of her pubic area. The somewhat awkward moment led her to feel that she needed to clear the air with the crew, "I hope that what happened last week did not upset any of you. Quinn thought it would be exciting and I went along with his wishes."

"Oh no, it did not upset us at all, Mrs Warrington," Kevin assured. "We appreciate the kindness. We appreciate EVERYTHING you do for us and we want you to know that we would never betray your confidence. We truly hope we can continue to deserve your openness and trust."

As he said this, Veronica's attention was drawn to the front of his gym-style shorts, which were displaying an obvious hard-on that he made no attempt to conceal. She also became aware that the tingling feeling in her clit was back as were her "diamond-cutter" nipples. Veronica processed that last paragraph for a moment, recognizing the not so subtle, but well-intended double entendre.

"I am certain that we can continue to trust you. You work very closely to our home and our family. There have been times when you have and will see or hear things that we do not want to leave the premises. We are confident that you will keep such things to yourselves — appreciating the fact that, as a result, you receive privileges and opportunities that others don't." As if to emphasize her point, Veronica lifted herself even higher, bringing her nipple briefly into view.

About 45 minutes later, the crew had completed most of the work around the pool.

Veronica was half asleep and Kevin startled her as he approached, "I'm sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Warrington, but do you know how far into the cypress head Mr. Warrington wants us to clear? He wasn't specific when he mentioned it."

"Mr. Warrington isn't always totally clear when he communicates something, Kevin," Veronica replied, still fully realizing that Q had set this situation up with an ulterior motive in mind. "He hopes something happens while he is gone," she thought. A few days before, she wouldn't have given it a second thought, but now, after her performance for these men, she was.

Reaching behind her, she retied her top, turned, and sat up on the lounge. The two young boys walked over to her as well and stared openly at Veronica's nipples which were fully erect due to her continuing excitement and plainly visible through the bikini top's fabric. She, in turn, stared openly at their shorts which were not hiding the erections they both were sporting.

"I must say, guys. You certainly make a woman feel appreciated," Veronica offered with a nod toward their protruding members.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mrs. Warrington," Micky exclaimed. "You are fucking gorgeous!"

"Abso-fuckin-lutely," the other teen crew member, Larry, concurred.

"Well, thank you, boys. I appreciate your enthusiasm," Veronica replied.

"Can we see them again?" An emboldened Micky asked.

"I don't know if that is a good idea," Veronica cautioned. "We have to be careful about crossing lines here."

"I look at the pictures and video I took of you last week every day. Even with a zoom lens, they don't show enough detail. It would be great to get a close up live look at them, Mrs. Warrington," Micky added.

Veronica felt an immediate moment of panic. "They have pictures and video?" She thought. "This is bad...very bad."

"I did not realize that you had taken pictures of me. This creates a very uncomfortable situation for me, boys," Veronica explained.

"Don't worry Mrs. W. We haven't shown them to anyone yet. We just hope you will let us see you again," Micky assured.

Noting that Micky had used the word 'yet,' Veronica realized that the boys had let her know that they had leverage over her. Her reaction was a mix of fear and excitement. Fear that others would see what she had done but, at the same time, excited that they might.

Slowly, she reached behind her to untie the strings of her top at the back and behind her neck. Holding the top to her chest, before letting it fall she said, "No pictures this time!" She then pulled the top away from her chest, exposing her perfect breasts and small pink nipples.

"Oh, that's fucking nice," Larry offered. "They look even better up close. Can we touch them?"

Feeling as if she dare not say no, Veronica acquiesced, "OK, but just a little."

In response, three sets of hands moved immediately to her chest. Stroking, touching, kneading, and rolling the nipples between their fingers. Kevin dropped his head and started sucking on her right nipple which sent shockwaves coursing through her body. After a few moments of this, Kevin told her, "Now, show us your pussy."

Veronica had expected that they would push things past looking at and touching her boobs, but the order from Kevin still sent shivers through her body. Erroneously thinking that she could contain the damage by going along with them, she pulled on the strings of her bikini bottoms to release the ties and then grasped the material to pull it off of her.

"Lie back and open your legs."

"Wider."

"Pull your pussy lips apart and let us see inside of you."

Veronica complied with all of their directions, hesitating slightly when she was told to open her pussy even wider.

"Damn, that is so fucking hot," Larry commented. "Put your fingers inside and fuck yourself like you did before."

Once again, Veronica did as she was told, finding that she actually enjoyed fingering herself in front of the men. As they watched, the wet sounds coming from her vagina increased as she became wetter and wetter from the actions at her crotch.

Veronica had her eyes tightly closed and did not see as Larry kneeled at the end of the chase lounge and pulled her legs up over his shoulders. He quickly dropped his face into her pussy where he began to lick, suck and nibble the delicate parts it contained.

"Oh, my god — that feels so good," Veronica purred. "Ahhh...yes, yes."

Larry added two fingers to his efforts inside Veronica's wet pussy, pushing them in and pulling them out of her slowly at first, but then picking up his pace. Veronica responded by pumping her hips up and down, fucking the face of her son's friend. Thoughts about how bad of an idea this was were pushed out of her head by the orgasm that welled up from deep inside of her, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum! Oh, fuck!" Veronica said as she began to release her cum into the boy's mouth.

Larry continued his work in her pussy as her orgasm subsided. He liked the taste and texture of the fluids that were coming out of her, so he lapped and sucked to get it all in his mouth.

Micky's patience was being sorely tested as he watched the hot MILF squirm. He was sporting a stiff hard on and he needed somewhere to put it. Placing his hand on his friend's shoulder, he pulled Larry away from his intended target.

Veronica looked up at the boy as he lined up his 8+ inch cock at her opening after rubbing the head between her creamy labia lips. Pressing forward, he fully penetrated the 42-year old in one smooth motion. As her pussy accepted him, he was amazed by what he felt. Inside, his friend's mom felt like a velvety smooth glove wrapping around his cock — welcoming him into her most private area. Relishing the surprisingly tight feeling, Micky stroked Veronica with long, slow piston-like movements — increasing his pace as he felt the cum boiling up from his ball sack. After a few more powerful strokes, Micky barked, "Oh fuck! Here it comes," as he ejaculated into Veronica's pussy.

Withdrawing quickly, he was replaced in the saddle by Larry, who's slightly smaller cock was next to experience the exceptional warmth and smoothness of Veronica's inner folds. "Dude, she feels great. This is one sweet pussy," Larry informed his friend, Micky.

"Don't I know it, dude — enjoy," Micky concurred.

Enjoy it Larry did. He fucked the hot mom with a fury, causing the cum that Micky had deposited to leak out of her from around his pile-driving penis. Larry liked the wet sounds that were emanating from Veronica's pussy as he fucked it. Looking down their bodies, he took in the sight of his cock sliding in and out of the pretty little muffin. "I can't believe I am fucking you, Mrs. W, this is great, this is...Ahhh shit, I'm cuming!"

Larry shoved his cock balls-deep inside of her and held it there as copious amounts of cum spewed out of the tip and joined his buddy's previous deposit. "Thank you," Larry said as he withdrew.

"You are welcome," Veronica responded with a chuckle.

Kevin approached the prone beauty next. "My turn now," the 35-year old business owner said. Pulling his shorts and underwear down, he freed his impressive 11-inch cock and pulled Veronica to his crotch where he presented his thick shaft and pressed the head against her lips.

With trepidation, Veronica opened her mouth and took in as much of the monster as she could, whereupon Kevin began to fuck he pretty mouth —resulting in his cock growing even larger than it was before. As his urgency increased, his patience diminished and he grabbed and pulled at the back of her head as he tried to work more and more of his giant cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Veronica was beginning to panic a little as she felt the cock slip past the back of her throat and part way down it. She couldn't breathe and Kevin was forcing his way even farther down her neck. Regaining his senses, Kevin quickly withdrew his penis and moved Veronica onto her back, "I apologize for being too aggressive. No woman has ever taken that much of my cock orally before and I was overly excited by your abilities."

Her eyes still tearing from the oral invasion, Veronica asked, "Really? I was too busy trying to breathe to check. How much did I take?"

"All of it but the last inch or so. I thought I might be able to push it all in, but then I realized I needed to stop," Kevin informed.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Veronica said with a smile.

Kevin knelt between Veronica's open legs and guided his cock into her welcoming hole. As he did, he too was gobsmacked by the way the inside of her vagina felt. He had fucked several girls in his past, but none compared to the way this felt. "Holy shit, woman! This is the best pussy I have ever felt!"

"Thank you," Veronica responded.

Kevin happily buried his weapon all the way inside of his customer and began pounding away at her welcoming canal. With Kevin's cock touching her in places where she had never been touched before, Veronica felt another orgasm working its way through her as she matched Kevin's passion with her own upward thrusts. Their combined actions were causing loud slapping sounds as their bodies came together over and over again.

Eventually, Veronica felt the switch flip inside of her and she began to cum on Kevin's cock, "Oh, yes...that's it. Keep fucking me, Kevin. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Veronica's dirty talk flipped Kevin's switch and he started emptying his balls inside of the squirming hottie, "Take my cum! Take it all!"

The two of them continued to cum together until neither had anything left to give. Kevin's slightly deflated cock slipped out of Veronica, releasing a flow of jizz that streamed out of her through the fabric of the lounger and onto the pool deck.

Veronica continued to lie on her back for a few moments. Her pussy was still gaped open from the huge cock it had just serviced, but was slowly returning to its normal state. She noticed that the two young crew members were once again sporting hard-ons as they approached her, but she put a hand up to stop them and said, "Sorry boys. One ride per customer today. I've got to go back inside the house now. I hope you all had fun, but you should know that this is a one-time thing. We need to get back to normal going forward and, remember, not a word about any of this to anyone — ever!"

Veronica slipped her bikini bottoms back on and left the pool where she retrieved her top and towel from the dock. Entering the house, she heard Quinn moving about in the family room, so she went there to see him. "I assume you know what just happened at the pool," Veronica said upon entering the room.

Motioning toward their 80-inch flat screen, Quinn said, "Live and in color, darlin. Live and in color."

The image from a security camera showed the pool area in full 1080p clarity — although now unoccupied. "That was quite a show, my love."

"It's what you wanted to happen, wasn't it?" Veronica challenged. "I sincerely hope you are OK with it and that you got what you were looking for. We have crossed a lot of lines today and taken a lot of chances that can come back to haunt us, Q."

"Yes, we've been very playful with the crew, but I see no harm done. Even if they talk about today with someone, it is highly doubtful that anyone will believe them and, even if they do believe it, who cares? You and I are consenting adults who are engaging in a bit of harmless fun and no one is being forced or coerced to do anything they don't want to do," Quinn reasoned.

"If you say so, my sick and perverted husband. But this was a one-time thing for me, so I hope that video and your memories will keep you happy," Veronica cautioned with a smile — all the while feeling a nagging doubt that she actually meant what she had just said. "Now we need to focus on preparations for the party next weekend."

The rest of the week was busy with caterers, housekeepers, and a rental company erecting tents that would protect against possible rain and would be air conditioned. Veronica saw Quinn watching the recording of her activities with the lawn crew several times over the next few days, but said nothing about it.

Saturday arrived and Veronica found herself in a familiar role of worrying about how everything would go. Several items on her list were still not completed and she was obsessing over them when she, once again, found Quinn watching her video.

"Q, there is no time for that right now. We are no where near ready and people will be arriving before we know it," she scolded while glancing at the images on the screen. What she saw was a very clear image of Micky sliding his cock in and out of her and a look of shear pleasure on her face. Instantly, her stomach did a flip and she felt a tingling rush that moved downward to her clit and upward to her nipples.

"Damn," she uttered with a shudder.

Misinterpreting her comment, mistakenly thinking it was about her annoyance with him, Quinn turned off the video and stepped in to assist and encourage. He helped her prioritize her list so that she did not get caught up in the minutia and took some tasks on himself.

"Don't worry, sweetness, it will all work out, I promise you," he assured Veronica.

"You always say that," Veronica countered.

"And it always does," Quinn noted.

"But not always the way I want it to," Veronica pushed back, appreciatively realizing that he was talking her down from her overly obsessive nature.

"It will be fine, honey. Everyone will be blinded by your beauty and sexy charm, so they won't notice anything else anyway," Quinn promised. "Speaking of which, I bought you something yesterday that I would like you to wear tonight."

Ordinarily, Veronica loved it when Quinn bought clothes, shoes, purses or jewelry for her, as he had excellent taste. However, she was a little worried that his recent obsession with showing her off might have unduly influenced his selection and he might be asking her to wear something overtly slutty — and she wasn't OK with that for tonight's party. Maybe another time in a bar where they didn't know anyone, but not at this event.

"OK - thank you, babe. I will try this on later and see how it looks," Veronica cautiously agreed.

By six o'clock that evening, the house was as ready as it was going to be and Veronica had to admit that everything had worked out fine, as Quinn had predicted. She had just finished showering and applying her make up — deciding to wear her hair in a ponytail in deference to the Florida summer heat and to causal down her look. She moved to the bed and took the dress he had bought her out of the garment bag and held it up to inspect.

It was constructed of a very thin knit light blue material, which was a departure for her, but she liked the color. It had semi-sheer shoulder straps that formed a modified halter neckline atop a fitted bodice with princess seams and a deep V-neckline. A flirty "skater skirt" flared out below the banded waist. "Not bad, Q" she thought.

Next she reached in the bag he had also handed her and retrieved a sexy pair of La Perla thong panties that were constructed of a fine peach-colored lace. "Still doing well, Q," she thought.

Lastly, she opened a shoe box that had been in the same bag and discovered a pair of dark blue leather ankle-strap heels. The shoes had vamp straps that laced up and went around the ankle and finishing the look were 5-inch stiletto heels.

Pleased with what her husband had brought her, Veronica quickly donned the outfit. She was not surprised when everything fit her perfectly. Quinn had a knack for picking out great outfits and he knew what would look good on her size 2 body.

She checked herself out in the mirror. The heels looked great and gave her quite a bit more height while also accentuating her calves. The dress fit her as if it had been made for her and was very comfortable. The V-neckline plunged to just below her breasts and showed off her breastbone, plus a little peek of her boobs. The material was such that it clung to her and fell between her ass cheeks when she moved. The hem came to just half way down her thighs, showing off a lot of leg below. It was shorter than she would have preferred for a gathering like this, but she decided to go with it because the outfit was obviously important to Quinn and it really did look great on her.

Before she turned to leave the room, she lifted the dress hem and inspected the La Perla panties, which fit her like a glove. "Wow!" She thought. "Those really ARE sexy — I'm almost tempted to show them off tonight."

Quinn was right, as usual. Everything that mattered came together before the party started and the small things that were left undone would not be noticed by anyone but the hosts. About 7:00PM, the first of the guests began to arrive. The hundred or so that were expected were an eclectic group consisting of adult friends/acquaintances of Veronica and Quinn as well as young adult friends of Jimmy and Derrick. The balance was made up of local business associates and a handful of neighbors.

Veronica made a point of being near the front door to greet the arriving guests. She loved to entertain and, she had to admit to herself, she loved the attention she was getting from the guests. The men, trying to be subtle and to not upset their wives, would cautiously eye her up and down as they approached. The wives would smile — but with a look of envy that betrayed their real feelings about the stunning, sexy woman who looked even hotter than usual.

The younger crowd was far less subtle and not at all envious. Veronica was taken aback somewhat by how bold the boys were as many gave her a kiss on the cheek and let their hands take minor liberties as they did. The side of her boobs, her hips, and extreme lower back were all targets for the boys' roaming hands. The young girls were openly appreciative of how she looked with comments like, "You look hot tonight, Mrs Warrington." or "Wow, that outfit shouldn't be legal! You look so sexy — it isn't fair to the rest of us!"