The Reluctant MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 8:00PM, almost everyone had arrived and Veronica left her post at the front door to mingle with the guests. The party took on a life of its own with the younger group migrating to the lake house and dock area. The rest of the attendees settled into small groups either in the main house or on the courtyard behind. Veronica and Quinn spent most of their time with these people, leaving the boys to host their own peers at the lake house.

The people were enjoying the benefit of a nice breeze that was helping mitigate the early summer Florida heat. It was also creating opportunities for the men to enjoy watching the effect it was having on Veronica's dress. From time to time a sudden gust would catch her by surprise and would lift the thin fabric of her skater skirt high enough to expose most of her legs and occasionally, part of her ass cheeks. Once, when both of Veronica's hands were occupied by a cocktail and hors d'oeuvre plate, a sneaky breeze blew her skirt up past her waist — providing all nearby with a clear view of her new panties.

"Oh, shit!" Veronica thought, realizing that she couldn't do anything about it.

The mischievous wind did not let up right away. Thankfully, after a couple of seconds, one of the women standing near her reached over and pulled the skirt back into place saying, "Well, dear, you just made several men's night. Probably ought to keep one hand available while you are out here."

"Yeah, probably a good idea," Veronica agreed. "Thank you for the assist."

Looking around, she saw several of the men who had witnessed her exposure giving her silent "golf claps" while silently mouthing the words "thank you" or "beautiful" to her.

"Well, I did want to show off my new panties," Veronica thought as she felt the now familiar fluttering in her stomach again. "What a slut I'm becoming, I love these men seeing me like that."

She set the plate down which freed one of her hands. However, she still wasn't too quick to control her skirt when the wind lifted it, which drew admiring nods and smiles from her admirers. She was certain that most of the wives were annoyed by her carelessness, but she didn't let that bother her, as the thrills she was experiencing overrode any concerns about any disapproval from the women.

By 11:00PM, several of the early arrivals and couples with kids at home had left the party. Earlier, Quinn had left with a group of the younger guys, returning about 30 minutes later. He walked up to Veronica, who was still on the courtyard talking with the smaller group of friends that remained there. Much to the chagrin of the men, the wind had died down and was no longer facilitating the sexy peep show that it had been previously.

Taking a break to touch up her make up, Veronica retreated to the master bathroom and applied a fresh coat of lipstick, a little powder and brushed her hair. When she turned to leave, she saw that Marcus, her best friend's husband, had followed her upstairs.

"I hope I didn't startle you, Veronica," a fairly drunk Marcus said. "It's just that several of the guys have been talking about the wind blowing up your dress and I didn't get a chance to see it."

"Well, buddy. There is not much of a wind up here I'm afraid," Veronica teased.

"We could pretend that there is. It's not fair that I didn't get to see," Marcus pouted.

"And how do you think Celia would feel about this?" Veronica challenged — enjoying the torment she was inflicting on the disloyal husband.

"I wasn't planning to tell her about it," Marcus admitted. "It's just what the others have seen."

Looking at his puppy dog eyes and feeling a sexual tinge inside, Veronica decided to give him what he wanted. "OK, Marcus, this stays between us though."

"Absolutely, but no problem whatsoever," he agreed.

Veronica grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her waist exposing her panties to the anxious man. She did a slow turn, which afforded him a view of both the front and back of her underwear. Finishing her turn and now facing him, she said, "Was that good for you?"

"Beautiful!" he exclaimed. "Very sexy — could you pull your panties down a little bit?"

"The wind never did that to my panties, Marcus," Veronica chided — all the while holding her dress hem around her waist.

"It would be for just a moment and I would really appreciate it, Veronica. I have always thought you were so sexy," he urged.

Veronica considered his request for a moment and then decided, "What the hell — a little more harmless fun and I like the idea that he will have seen my pussy." Releasing her dress for a moment, she reached up on the hem and pulled her panties off of her hips and let them drop to the floor.

"Ready?" She asked while lifting her dress hem again without waiting for a reply.

As her pussy came into view, Marcus' eyes lit up brightly. "That is so hot! Thank you!" With that, he covered the 6 foot distance between them in a flash and quickly slid a finger between her open legs — inserting it fully into her pussy before she could react. He immediately began pumping his finger in and out of the hot wife's hole.

Regaining her composure, Veronica pushed his hand away and dropped her dress hem again. "That wasn't cool, Marcus," she scolded. I did something nice for you and you took advantage.

"I'm sorry Veronica, I just had to touch it when I saw it. You have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen," he explained as if it justified his actions.

Veronica pulled her panties back into place and told Marcus that he had to leave the room, which he did with another half-hearted apology.

A few minutes after she returned to the courtyard, Quinn touched Veronica on the shoulder and leaned in to talk to her, "I just went for a ride with Austin and some of the guys in his new truck. You have got to see this thing. It is awesome!"

"OK, honey, in a little while. I'm enjoying myself out here right now," Veronica promised.

"I heard you were putting on quite a show," Quinn smirked.

"I'm a helpless victim of the wind, Q" Veronica alibied.

"Sure, you are, Ronnie. Sure you are," Quinn smiled.

By midnight, most of the people with Veronica had left. All of them, save the designated drivers, had been drinking quite a bit. The three drivers had informed their passengers that they were leaving with or without them, so the group reluctantly departed.

Veronica had become quite tipsy as well and was saying goodbye to the last of the courtyard people when Austin approached her. "Mr Warrington told me you want a ride in my new truck," he said.

"Uh, sure, Austin, that would be great," Veronica smiled.

She turned and began to walk with Austin toward the front of the house. As they reached the end of the courtyard, three other boys, Peter, Danny, and Miguel fell in behind them. "Are you going as well?" Veronica asked the boys.

"Yes, ma'am," Danny replied — if that is OK with you.

"Of course," Veronica answered. "The more the merrier."

The five of them walked part way down the long driveway until they reached Austin's truck. It was a brand new 2019 Dodge RAM 1500 Limited series, metallic black with chrome wheels that stood out against the dark body of the truck. Austin had the suspension "lifted" so that the truck stood much higher than normal. Even with the built-in power running board, it took quite an effort to get up into the vehicle. Just as Veronica was sizing up how she was going to be able to gracefully get onboard, she saw their two sons heading for another car nearby with two of the girls who had been in attendance.

"Where are you two going?" Veronica asked.

"There is another party going on across town and we promised we would stop in there tonight," Jimmy explained.

"Are you OK to drive?" the concerned mother asked.

"We're fine, Mom." Derrick replied. Neither one of us has had anything to drink. "You and Dad, on the other hand, should not be getting behind the wheel of any motorized vehicles tonight," he added with a smile.

"Neither of us intend to do so, smarty. Be careful and call us later, OK?" Veronica responded.

They both flashed her a thumbs up sign and then piled into the car with the girls and departed.

"Wouldn't you guys like to go to the other party with them?" Veronica asked the four boys with her.

"No, not really," Miguel answered. "We have been having a great time here, plus we get to spend time with you!"

"Ok, well, if you are sure," Veronica offered. "I am going to need some help getting into this thing, though."

Austin was already in the driver's seat and Peter had claimed "shotgun" in the other front seat, so that left Danny and Miguel to assist her.

"Put your foot on the running board," Danny instructed.

The running board was at least three feet off the ground, so when she did as instructed, her skirt rode up on her thighs, exposing the crotch of her panties to the two boys. Neither of them made any pretense of looking away. To the contrary, they both stared openly at their friends' mother's exposed panties.

"I understand that you are enjoying the view, boys, but please help me up," Veronica teased.

Quickly, Danny put his hand on her ass — UNDER her dress and boosted her upward into the backseat. During her assent, Veronica knew that her ass came into full view for the two boys below her. The realization caused the flutters to return as well as a tingling in her nipples and clit. She said nothing about Danny's hand placement, instead she simply sat in the center of the back seat and waited for the two boys to join them in what was a very oversized rear seating area which had over three feet of open space from the edge of the rear seat to the back of the front seats.

As she settled in with the two boys now next to her, she took in the high-tech interior of the $75,000 truck. It had a 12-inch display screen in the center of the dash and seemed to have every option possible, including a kickass sound system.

Austin backed out of the parking space and proceeded down the long driveway. Peter turned in his seat and took a long leisurely look at Veronica's legs and her short skirt, which had ridden up her thighs even higher than usual. "Comfy back there, Mrs Warrington?" he asked.

"Very, comfortable, thanks." Veronica replied.

"I had that seat custom designed so that it folds down into a bed," Austin told her. "When I go on a trip or hunting in the woods, it makes for a very comfortable sleeping area."

"That sounds very convenient," Veronica offered. "I'm sure you make good use of it."

"Every chance I get," was Austin's reply.

During this exchange, Danny had casually placed his hand on the top of Veronica's thigh about midway up. Veronica noted the bold move, but decided against saying anything because she did not want to make things uncomfortable. She had known three of these boys since they were 8-years old and she felt comfortable with them — never imagining they would think anything sexual about her.

Her theory about the boys was sorely tested when Miguel placed a hand on her other thigh and both boys began stroking up and down her legs.

"I love the dress you're wearing tonight," Danny offered. "You have always been a hot looking Mom, but this outfit really works for you."

"Well, thank you, Danny, I guess." Veronica responded with a shaky voice. "I never really thought about you boys considering me anything but Jimmy's and Derrick's mom."

"Oh, no, Mrs Warrington, you have always been considered the number one MILF among us guys." Austin chimed in. "I don't think there was a guy who didn't fantasize about you at one time or another. I KNOW all of us in the truck have — frequently."

Veronica remembered that Quinn had mentioned her MILF status when they talked a month ago. "That is very flattering, boys, but I am literally old enough to be your mother," Veronica debated.

"That is the whole point of the title, Mrs Warrington. You are a mother we would like to fuck," Peter said boldly while looking her directly in the eye.

Sensing that a line had been crossed, Danny and Miguel began to move their respective hands farther up her thighs, pushing her skirt higher as they did so. Veronica's mind was going a mile a minute as she processed what was happening. Peter had brazenly declared their desire to have sex with her and the two boys with her were aggressively moving up her legs toward her crotch. Meanwhile, Austin had adjusted his rear view mirror so that he could watch the action as he drove.

Placing her hands on top of the two boys' hands that were still working their way up, Veronica said, "Again, I appreciate the compliment, but we have to keep in mind that I am Jimmy's and Derrick's mom. This just isn't appropriate behavior, guys"

"It's OK, Mrs Warrington. Micky said you could be a lot of fun under the right circumstances and we have known you longer than he has," Miguel offered.

Veronica felt all of the blood drain from her face and she momentarily went into a state of shock. During her lapse of attention, Danny and Miguel took the opportunity to move all the way up to their goal and were both now rubbing her pussy through her lacy panties.

"Just relax and go with it, Mrs Warrington," Danny suggested. "Micky said you really seemed to like being on display and having your pussy played with. We just want to have a little fun with the hottest mom ever."

Veronica knew she should deny what was being said and that she should stop the fondling the two boys were doing, but she was still mentally, emotionally, and physically paralyzed at the moment. Instead, she found that she was being a compliant participant in their plans.

Danny and Miguel worked as a team to spread her legs wide and push the skirt of her dress all the way to her waist. Slipping the halter part of the dress over her head, they soon had both of her breasts fully exposed and available. Danny pulled the crotch of her panties aside and pushed two fingers inside her pussy. "Guys, she is so fucking wet inside," he announced.

"Micky was right — she loves this."

Miguel moved his mouth to her nipple and began to suck while Danny continued to finger-fuck the hot mom. Meanwhile, Austin had reached their destination, a county park that was deserted this time of night. He parked at an out of the way location and then turned in his seat to watch the action with Peter.

After several minutes of fingering Veronica, Danny removed his hand and signaled Miguel to help him get the panties off of her. Miguel next unzipped the dress and the two of them worked together again to remove it. Veronica was now naked, except for her shoes and she allowed herself to be lowered onto the seat into a prone position. Seizing the moment, Austin pressed a switch on the console which cause the rear seat bottom to move forward and the back of the seat to slide down next to it — forming a bed of sorts.

Danny quickly removed his shorts, shirt, and underwear and slid between Veronica's legs. Her pussy was already dripping wet from the fingering, so he had no trouble guiding his 7-inch cock between her pussy lips and into her private canal.

"Micky said you like cum inside of you. Don't worry, Mrs W — we will fill you up." Danny promised as he began to pump in an out of Veronica.

Danny's comments snapped Veronica out of her trance. This was actually happening — four of her sons' friends were going to fuck her in the back of a truck. To her utter amazement, she realized that she loved that it was happening. Fully aware of how wrong it was and of the potential consequences, she found that all of that merely added to her excitement and made her desire to let these boys do what they wanted to with her even stronger.

"Ok, You can all cum inside me — but this has to be our secret," she implored.

Danny pumped away at the MILF's pussy. Austin had turned on the dome light so they could all see the squirming hottie being pounded by their friend. Wet sounds filled the truck as the two bodies smacked together and built toward a crescendo. Staining hard, Danny pushed into Veronica's pussy as far as he could and released his orgasm, spraying load after load of cum inside of her.

As quickly as he vacated his spot, Miguel was there to enter Veronica with his throbbing member. About the same length as Danny's, but thicker, he had a little difficulty entering Veronica due to swelling in her vagina as a reaction to her previous fucking. After a little work and determination, he achieved full penetration, however, and proceeded to pound away at the pussy that he had always wanted to be inside of. After a while, he too left his load inside of Veronica who pumped her hips upward to get all of his cum into her pussy.

Austin exited the driver's door and entered the rear compartment where he was greeted by the sight of Veronica's now vacant pussy still gaping somewhat from the two previous penetrations. He immediately added his 9-inch, but thin penis to her collection and fucked the woman for all he was worth. He called her a slut and a whore and made her say things that she wouldn't ordinarily say — referring to herself as a cum-bucket and a cock whore. At his direction, she reached down and slid a finger into his asshole, which immediately triggered his orgasm and he sprayed a large quantity of jism inside her.

Peter was a large black man with a gentle nature, however, there was nothing gentle about the meat he was packing. A full 12-inches in length and almost as thick as a wine bottle, it was impressive and a little frightening to behold. When he entered the back of the truck's cabin, he made a point of showing it to Veronica before he moved between her legs to insert it into her.

"I'm going to go slow and easy, but I intend to put all of this inside of you," he warned.

"I don't know, Peter. I've never had anything like that inside of me. Be careful, please." Veronica said.

True to his word, Peter took his time working first the head of his monster inside her pussy and then slowly pumping the shaft in and out of her — gaining territory inside of her as he did. When he reached her cervix with still 3-inches to go, he stopped, but Veronica reached behind him and grabbed his ass pulling him farther into her.

"You promised me all of it. Now I want all of it," she demanded.

Peter could tell it was hurting her, but she was still pulling on his ass, so be pressed as hard as he could and eventually bottomed out, balls deep inside of the hot Mom.

"Ahh, that is so nice," he understated. "You have the sweetest pussy I have ever been inside, Mrs Warrington." Veronica gave him a tight smile as she struggled to adjust to his size.

As Peter began to fuck her, Veronica lifted her head and looked down between them to watch the giant cock sliding in and out of her pussy. With each withdrawal, her inner folds would cling to his cock as if reluctant to let it escape. And with each plunge back inside of her, her vulva squeezed and hugged the cock in a welcoming embrace. Veronica had two orgasms while this was taking place, which caused her pussy to swell and grip the black monster even tighter.

Due to the tightness of Veronica's pussy and the enormity of his cock, Peter could not hold out for very long and he was soon pumping his own load of cum inside the beautiful woman — adding to the pool that was already there.

When he had deposited every last drop and his cock had begun to deflate, he withdrew and left the back seat. Veronica sat up and declared that they needed to be getting back to the party. "This has been interesting, boys," she understated. "But I really must be getting back."

Austin returned the back seat to its original position while Danny and Miguel helped Veronica back into her dress. Pulling on her panties, she turned to Danny and said, "I almost don't want to ask, but who else did Micky tell about me?"