The Reluctant MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest, I'm not really sure, Mrs. W. Probably a few guys, I would guess," Danny offered.

"Well, shit. I guess I knew this would happen, but I did not want to admit it to myself. Any chance I can count on you four to keep it secret as I asked?" She implored.

"We can keep it quiet for you, Mrs. W. Particularly if you say we can to this again from time to time." Miguel blackmailed.

"Well, I should have seen that coming," Veronica thought to herself. Feeling trapped, she said, "OK, you guys hold your tongues and we will see if we can do something like this again."

"That's great!" Miguel exclaimed as he pushed two of his fingers inside her pussy, withdrew them and moved the cum coated digits to her mouth. "Let's seal this deal with a toast."

Understanding what he wanted, Veronica opened her mouth and allowed him to push his wet fingers inside. She sucked on them and licked them for a few seconds until he withdrew his hand. She was shocked when she realized that his nasty act had triggered the same tingling in her clit and stiffening of her nipples again. "What am I becoming?" She thought.

The boys dropped her off at the house and then left to go to the same party her sons were attending. Veronica found the house empty, but could hear music coming from the lake house and so she made her way down there where she was surprised to find Quinn walking out to meet her.

"How did you know that I was back?" She asked.

"I didn't. I was heading back up to the main house to check on you. You guys were gone longer than I expected. Did you have a good time?"

"Well, I guess you could say that. I have cum from all four of them running down my leg and I promised to fuck them again so that they would keep quiet about it," she replied with a smirk.

"Look at you! Loosening up and having a good time! I am very proud of you and your new status as a 'hot wife'. Let me see," Quinn said.

Veronica lifted her dress hem and moved her leg to the side revealing a shiny trail of clear liquid flowing on her inner thigh. "You really like this?" she inquired skeptically.

Gathering some of the liquid on his finger tips he place them on her lips and Veronica obediently opened her mouth to accept them. After she cleaned her husband's fingers she said, " That's not the first time that has been done tonight."

"Even better," Quinn grinned. "Come on inside. The afterparty is well underway."

"Afterparty?" Veronica wondered as she followed her husband into the lake house.

Downstairs was devoid of people, but conversation, imbibing, and music could be heard coming from the second floor. Ascending the stairs, with Q behind her, Veronica was greeted by 10 smiling faces — all men.

"Finally! We have a woman to bring beauty and charm to this wiener-fest!" Aaron, one of Q's business associates, said.

"And a sexy hot body as well," Charlie, who was Austin's dad, added.

The men were situated around the large open room with six of them playing poker at the custom card table. Two were playing pool nearby and the other two were simply standing near the pool table watching the action there. As Veronica entered the area, they all suspended their respective activities and rose to greet the beauty that had joined their midst. Veronica quickly took in who else was present. There was Aaron, one of Q's business associates; Marcus (again) with a big grin on his face; Sam, their next-door neighbor and his adult son, Ben; Joseph, Q's second in command at his business; Ivan, Danny's dad; Juan, Miguel's dad; Jim, Peter's dad and Kevin, the lawn crew leader.

"Well," Veronica thought. "This is a mixed bag."

Quinn escorted Veronica farther into the room where each of the men took the opportunity to greet her with a hug and/or kiss. Most also did not miss the chance to run their hands over the sides of her breasts, down her hips, or over her butt.

"Honey, would you be willing to serve as hostess and help me tend to these guys?" Quinn asked with a sly smile.

"Yes, of course, dear," Veronica replied. "It would be rude for me not to service them. Can I get anyone anything?"

Her choice of words was not lost on those assembled, but they contained their enthusiasm long enough to place drink orders with her. For the next hour or so, Veronica moved from the poker table to the pool table, chatting and flirting with the men while bringing them drinks. She also made certain that her own glass was never empty of her drink of choice, gin & tonic. The men continued to make not so subtle attempts to touch her, and she made no attempt to discourage them.

After descending the stairs for yet another round of drinks, Veronica was standing at the bar preparing them when she felt someone come up behind her. The someone moved in closely behind her and placed his hands on her hips. Kissing her on the side of her neck, Marcus whispered, "I have been so turned on all night thinking about your pussy and how wonderful it felt."

"You have, have you?" Veronica replied while tilting her head to expose more of her neck. "I'm glad I could give you something to think about, Marcus, but don't you think Celia would disapprove of what we did, as well as this?"

Sliding his hands up from her hips to her breasts and pinching her nipples through the fabric Marcus quietly replied, "Like I said in the bathroom, I don't intend for my wife to know anything about this, do you?"

Turning to face him, Veronica smiled and said, "No, I most certainly don't." As she said this, it was apparent that the pace of her breathing had increased considerably.

Marcus returned his hands to her breasts and moved his mouth to hers, sliding his tongue between her lips to deliver a passionate kiss. The couple continued like this for a couple of minutes until Marcus removed his hands from Veronica's chest and reached for his zipper. Freeing his cock from the confines of his slacks he said, "Look what you have done to me, Veronica. I need you to help me with this."

Looking down at his very stiff 8-inch penis, Veronica said, "Wow, that's impressive! And you are saying that little old me caused your condition? Well, I feel obligated to relieve the pressure you are feeling."

Veronica placed her right hand on Marcus' cock and began stroking his foreskin back and forth. "Don't get any cum on my dress, though," she warned her best friend's husband.

"I don't intend to, sexy," Marcus said as he placed his hands on her shoulders and began to press downward.

Looking him in the eyes, Veronica allowed Marcus to slowly reposition her onto her knees in front of him. Still holding his gaze, she licked the head of his cock before moving her head forward and taking the stiff member into her mouth. Veronica cupped his balls with her free hand and continued to stroke his foreskin with the other while sucking and slurping on his throbbing meat. She could feel his cock swelling even more in her mouth as she did this and knew he would not be able to hold out for long.

"I want to fuck your mouth," Marcus informed her as he grabbed the back of her head and began pumping his cock in and out of her face. In his overly excited state, he forgot about being gentle with her — forcibly shoving his cock down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Over and over again he plunged as his orgasm approached with no concern for her ability to breathe. Finally, he withdrew partially and ejaculated a large quantity of semen into her mouth. After his cock finally stopped pumping cum, he commanded, "Show me."

Looking up at him again with tears in her eyes as a result of her near suffocation, Veronica opened her lips and showed him the white liquid she was holding in her mouth.

"Beautiful! Now swallow it," Marcus ordered.

Veronica complied and allowed the slimy liquid to flow down her throat. As she did this, she heard a noise on the stairs. Turning her head, she saw Q standing partway down the steps where he had apparently just witnessed her latest depraved act. He was smiling and giving her a quiet hand clap as approval of her performance.

Unaware of Quinn's presence, Marcus pulled her back to her feet and said, "That was fucking fantastic! I've never had a blowjob like that before! Thank you."

"You almost suffocated me, you asshole," Veronica shot back.

Reaching for her nipples again and feeling how rock-hard they were, Marcus countered, "I apologize for that, but your nipples say you enjoyed that as much as I did. Now, get back down there and kiss it goodbye before I put it away."

Surprising herself with her compliance, Veronica returned to her knees and kissed the head of his cock. When she arose once again, she looked at the stairs and saw that Q was gone. "Here, you can help me take these drinks back upstairs. It's the least you can do," she said.

When the two of them ascended the stairs and rejoined the others, Quinn raised his voice and said, "Welcome back. What have you two been up to down there for so long?"

Fighting momentary panic and not understanding why her husband was calling them out like this, Veronica froze. Memories of her recent extramarital activities of the past few days flashed through her head in an instant — replacing her panic with the confidence that Q had orchestrated most, if not everything that had happened, just as he was orchestrating this moment.

"Well, if you must know, I was sucking Marcus's cock," she answered defiantly.

"Oh you were, wife? And what happened when you sucked it?" Quinn continued.

"He came in my mouth."

"And, what did you do with his cum that was in your mouth?"

"I swallowed it, of course, silly husband."

Approaching his wife, Quinn stood behind her and untied the string at the neck of her dress while lowering the zipper on the back. Veronica stood absolutely still as the dress slipped off her body and pooled at her high-heeled feet.

"Well, with behavior like that, I think you should, at the very least, perform your duties as hostess, topless. That is, unless anyone here objects," Quinn said with a sweeping motion of his arm around the room.

Ten sets of eyes fixated on the hot wife's mostly naked body and absolutely no one even thought about objecting. Quinn's business associates and the fathers of Quinn's and Veronica's sons had long been jealous of his sexy wife and could not believe their luck at this moment. Neighbors, Sam and Ben had been afforded occasional peeks at Veronica in her tiny bathing suits from their home's second floor before, but never had they seen her like this. Kevin, of course, had already seen this and more, plus he had sampled the merchandise.

Veronica smiled and stepped out of the dress to move farther into the room. Some of the men realized that any normal limits had been lifted by Veronica's admission and Quinn's declaration. As such, they began to take serious liberties with her as she neared them. At the poker table, as Veronica stood next to his chair, Charlie ran his hand up her leg, pulled the crotch of her panties aside and slid two fingers into her very wet hole. Without looking down, Veronica moved her legs farther apart to give him even better access to her pussy. Ivan, Juan, and Jim stood and moved over to her and busied themselves with her tits and mouth.

The rest of the room stood back and watched the action at the poker table, hearing the moans and groans from Veronica intensify as she approached yet another orgasm. Charlie increased the pace of his finger-fucking the hot pussy — enjoying the sexy moans coming from Veronica, as well as the wet squishy sounds coming from her pussy. It wasn't long before she reached the point of release, soaking Charlies fingers and hand with liquid flowing out of her hole.

As she came down from her orgasm, she pulled away from Juan's kiss and the two mouths on her nipples and looked down to see Charlie licking his wet fingers. "He is probably tasting some of his son's cum mixed in with everyone else's inside of me," she chuckled to herself.

"Let's take this into the guest suite," Quinn directed.

Charlie quickly reached up and pulled Veronica's panties off of her and then followed the naked woman into the lake house bedroom, which had two walls of windows that afforded a panoramic view of the lake during the day. Veronica reclined on the kingsized bed and asked the group that had gathered around the bed, "Who's first?"

"I am," Charlie said with authority as he quickly disrobed and positioned himself between Veronica's legs. Given the amount of bodily fluids that were in and around her pussy, Charlie had no difficulty sliding his average sized cock inside of her, whereupon he immediately began to fuck the hot pussy with quick, determined strokes. Veronica responded by wrapping her legs around him and pushing her hips upward to match his strokes. The men around them were mesmerized by the undulating body and the sex sounds emanating from them.

"Oh, shit," Charlie cried as he began to spew his cum inside of the sweet wife. "Damn, that was perfect."

As quickly as Charlie withdrew his penis from Veronica and moved away, Ivan was between her legs and was guiding his cock into her red hot canal. His cock was marginally larger than Charlie's, but Veronica had no difficulty at all taking it inside of her. As Ivan plunged his penis in and out of her, Veronica came to the full realization that she was expected to fuck all ten men that were in the lake house. Men that worked with her husband, neighbors, husbands/fathers of their couple friends as well as their lawn crew leader (again).

She also realized that she was no longer concerned about the consequences. Things had gone too far by now and Quinn and she would have to deal with whatever resulted from their nasty behavior. With that in mind, she turned her entire focus to what was being done to her and to providing these men with the best sex of their lives.

For the next four hours, the men took turns fucking the brunette — some of them having her suck their cocks first, but most going directly for her pussy. All came inside of her, as she asked them to do while fucking them. Kevin waited until last to have his turn with Veronica. He had gone exploring in the bathroom finding, to his excitement, a tube of lubricant in one of the vanity drawers.

When his turn with Veronica came, he slid his cock into her well-fucked pussy and stroked her a few times. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Mrs. W?" he asked.

"No, never, but I'll bet my kinky husband would like to see you do it to me," she encouraged.

Kevin instructed her to turn over and get on her knees. As she lowered her chest to the mattress, Kevin retrieved the tube of lubricant from the bedside table and squeezed a large amount into her asshole. He used his finger to push it further inside and coat the insides of her rectum. "Reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks," he directed.

Complying with his wishes, Veronica held herself open and held her breath as he began to work his cock into her backside. Meanwhile, word quickly spread from the bedroom to the others who had moved back to the game area that Veronica was about to be fucked in her ass and everyone quickly returned to watch. As they did, they witnessed the head of Kevin's cock slipping past her anal ring — causing her to yelp in pain. Pausing for a moment and then squirting more lube on his cock and around her anus, Kevin began his relentless assault on her asshole.

He used short strokes to push more and more of his cock inside her virgin asshole. As the burning sensation subsided somewhat, Veronica was able to push back against him to aid in his penetration of her bowels. She also found that she liked playing with her clit while Kevin fingered her pussy. The combined sensations led to a very quick, very explosive orgasm, which, in turn, led to her pushing back very hard against Kevin's cock, which drove it the rest of the way inside of her.

The extraordinary tightness of her heretofore untouched opening led to a relatively quick orgasm from Kevin. He drove his cock deep inside her butt and released a stream of cum that would drain from her until later that day.

The display that they had put on had a hardening effect on those gathered and Veronica found herself going back through the rotation of men — this time with each of them in her ass. When it was Jim's turn, the black man had to work for a while to get his extraordinary cock inside her ass. He was even larger than his son, Peter, which made for a hell of a ride for Veronica. After a few minutes, Jim paused and called for Kevin to crawl underneath her and fuck her pussy from below. It took a little while for the two men to successfully penetrate Quinn's wife at the same time, but their efforts were finally rewarded and they quickly established a rhythm that enabled them to drive their respective cocks in and out of her holes in a synchronized fashion.

Seizing upon the opportunity, Quinn directed Marcus to stand at the head of the bed and put his cock in her mouth, which he quickly did. Now, Veronica was servicing all three men at the same time and was having a steady stream of mini-orgasms as she did. Quinn had been taking photographs all night that would augment the video that was being captured from the cameras positioned around every room in the lake house. As he snapped the shutter, he called to the others to come see Veronica "air tight".

"Damn, fuck, shit," were some of the comments uttered by the group as they watched the heretofore unobtainable beauty behave like a slut. The men began organizing into groups of three amongst themselves in anticipation of their turn in the air tight formation with Veronica. The men then observed a further escalation of the activity as Jim pulled his cock out of Veronica's ass and moved around the bed to displace Marcus, whereupon he shoved his cock between his neighbor's luscious lips.

Veronica took Jim's cock into her mouth without hesitation and began to suck it as the other two men rotated their positions in turn with Kevin moving to her ass and Marcus going inside her pussy. The men rotated one more time before each shot a load of cum into her respective holes. As this team finished with her, the next three were ready to go and quickly established their own rhythm inside Veronica. As each rotation took place, Veronica tasted her own ass and the cum of the men who had cum there on the cock that had moved from her asshole to her mouth. She found that, rather than repulsing her, it was a huge turn on and she vowed to herself that she would have this done to her in the future.

As the last of the three "teams" were finishing inside of Veronica, the sun was coming up over the lake, flooding the bedroom with light. Fearing that this might be their one and only opportunity to do this with the hot wife, five of the men were ready for yet another round with her, albeit solo this time. Looking past the revived cocks to his wife now lying on her back with her arms and legs outstretched, Quinn asked, "These guys want another go at you. Are you OK with that."

"Absolutely, yes I am. Let them fuck me for as long as they want. I am loving this and I am in no hurry for it to end. I could use another drink, however," Veronica responded.

Bringing his wife a drink, Quinn informed her, "OK, you may be good to keep going, but I am exhausted. I'm going back to the main house."

An hour later, an exhausted Quinn was fast asleep in his recliner — the result of too much alcohol, coupled with a loss of the adrenaline rush that he had been running on all night.

In the driveway, two cars pulled up and parked. Exiting the vehicles were nine of their sons' friends who had attended the other party. Bypassing the main house, they moved to the lake house instead. As the group approached, their attention was drawn to the upstairs windows where they could see four men standing around the bed — and they were naked.