The Reluctant Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn, asking first if we minded if he sat down, explained what had happened from his point of view, with frequent clarifications and interjections from Tara. Frowning and trying to look skeptical, I told them I needed some time to sort out their stories. I asked Tara to get us some beers from the cooler. Finn offered to get them but I refused, saying that Tara had little to hide at this point and it was only fair that I got to watch her au naturel for a while.

Tara, while still covering up as best as she could, walked over to the cooler. Realizing that she could not carry three beers and protect her modesty at the same time, she resigned herself to her predicament and quit bothering to cover herself. While handing Finn his beer she stood immediately in front of him affording him a very personal and close-up inspection of her nude, sexy body. She sat down by the fire as if being naked, in the outdoors, in front of her husband and a relative stranger, was entirely ordinary.

Acting still skeptical, I told them that as outrageous as their stories seemed, I trusted my wife and would accept their explanations. Tara came over, bent down and hugged me, (unaware?) that she was giving Finn a close and personal view of her pretty rounded ass and sweet pussy, no doubt.

We sat around talking some more, Tara seemed adjusted to being nude in front of us and appeared to be comfortable despite being completely unclothed. No doubt Finn's frequent compliments made her more at ease.

Finn apologized to her and me for staring, explaining that he couldn't be blamed for not being able to look away from such a beautiful and desirable woman. Tara reacted by denying her attractiveness which only brought more compliments and reassurances from Finn that she was still very sexy and quite attractive. I told Finn that I would often tell her the same things but that they had minimal value, and acceptance, coming from a husband of many years. Tara blushed from the top of her head to her toes and her eyes became moist. Her heart-melting smile showed that she was enjoying the attention and our appreciation of her naked body. I suspected that secretly she was enjoying all this now!

I asked Finn if he knew how to get to the waterfall and pools Chase had described to us. He affirmed that he knew it well despite it being challenging to locate. He offered to lead us there. I agreed and Finn insisted that we leave quickly, dusk comes early to this tight little valley and it was now around 1:00pm.

I gathered a backpack, threw in some waters, beers, suntan lotion, my camera and a tripod. Finn asked if I would now give Tara some clothes. I asked if there was any chance that we would encounter any other people on the hike. He confidently said, "No, the only entrance was where we came in and the gatekeeper was very unwelcoming to trespassers." I've been trying to get her to hike nude for years. Looks like this is my opportunity!

With a frown, Finn left our camp and went to his truck. He returned holding a yellow sundress he said was left in his truck after he had helped his wife move out. He had only discovered it behind the seat recently. With a voice of authority gained from his years as a Commander, he handed Tara the dress and directed me to get her some shoes.

While I fetched her slip-on sneakers, Tara slipped the dress over her head. His wife must have been larger than Tara. It was a loose fit and a little shorter than Tara would ordinarily choose to wear but it was much better than walking through the countryside naked as a jaybird! Doing my best to look stern, I refused her request for a bra and panties.

The day had gotten quite hot! I removed my shirt and hiked in just sneakers and a pair of white cargo shorts. Finn wore sneakers also and just a pair of stretchy gym shorts that Tara noticed showed off his muscular chest, toned legs and muscular ass to maximum effect.

As we walked up the dirt road, Tara fell behind Finn and me. I suspect it was so she could check out Finn's body unobserved. Finn stated that our goal was about a 3-mile hike away. He said we could cut over a small hill and that would cut about ½ a mile off our trek.

The sun was hot and the hike, although not strenuous, was more exercise than we have had in a while. We all had a glistening sheen of sweat covering our bodies. On the far side of the hill, there was a rock wall that bordered the dirt road. It was about a six-foot drop down to the road. I sat atop the wall and dropped down to the road, spilling some of the contents of the pack on the dirt.

Finn effortlessly jumped down and, seeing me occupied with picking up the pack's contents, reached up to offer Tara help down. As Tara neared the edge of the wall a rock shifted under her feet causing her to pitch forward.

Finn quickly reached out to catch her as she fell. His arms wrapped around her knees but because his chest and arms were covered in sweat, and Tara was sweaty as well, she slipped through his grasp. Without thinking, Tara tried to grasp Finn's hips with her feet to slow her fall. This only succeeding in stripping his gym shorts down his legs revealing his lack of underwear.

To make matters even worse, as Tara slipped through Finn's enclosed arms the sundress was stripped completely off and over her now upstretched arms. I watched in surprise as Tara landed with a light thud on her ass in the dirt. Naked again, and with her nose inches from Finn's manhood! Time stopped for what seemed like minutes before Finn burst out laughing. "You have to believe this one, Burke! You saw how it happened with your own eyes." Suddenly, seeing another opportunity presented, I snatched up the sundress from the dirt and declared, "This must be the god's way of saying you need to remain naked."

Finn shrugged his shoulders and then threw me his shorts to place in the backpack stating it's only fair that we are all naked then. Feeling a little self-conscious comparing my body to Finn's, I reluctantly stripped off my shorts and underwear and placed them in the backpack also. Reaching down I helped Tara to her feet and we continued our hike, now all of us completely nude and apparently, unashamed.

While walking up some trails, Tara surprised us both now by brazenly checking out both of our packages bobbing along the trail, fully erect in the breeze. It gave me some minor pleasure to see that my cock was slightly larger than Finn's by comparison. Tara laughed and said, "I guess all that flattery must have been genuine. I have SOLID proof of that right now."

We finally came around a bend in the trail and spied our goal; the waterfall and pools. Dusty, sweaty and hot we all quickly jumped in. After, swimming lazily around the pools, I went to set up the camera on the tripod to take some once-in-a-lifetime photos. Finn offered to be our photographer, posing us in many poses in front of the waterfall, individually and together. I eventually took the camera back and took some nudes of Finn and eventually, several with just Tara and Finn.

Placing the camera on the tripod, I set it to take continuous shots, every 10 seconds. We took photos of all three of us together. At one point, conspiring with Finn, we each reached over and we each cupped a tit just as the camera shutter snapped. She hadn't expected that. Even more surprisingly, she asked to retake the same pose with her expecting it now. Just before the camera snapped the shot her hands shot out grasping our cocks in each hand. It was our turn to be shocked! I would not have thought in a million years that my shy, demure, sweet wife would grab another man's privates so wantonly and would be behaving so sexually.

Her actions served to break certain barriers and reservations and led to many more poses of myself and Finn touching and exploring her body and her ours. Knowing that it was getting late in the afternoon and we still had a hike back, we got out and lay down briefly in the grass allowing the waning rays of the sun to dry our bodies.

Noticing that Tara was getting a little red I got out the sunscreen. Tara took it from me and said that she would do me first. While I applied sunscreen to my face, Tara applied it to my back, ass and legs. Turning around she did my neck chest, to my brief disappointment, skipped to the front of my legs. That completed, she squirted a liberal amount of sunscreen lotion into her hand and slowly, lovingly, rubbed it on my now erect cock and balls. Seeing the effect she was having she continued until she achieved pushing me over the edge resulting in an explosive orgasm, my hot jism landing on her breasts and belly.

Still smiling, she rinsed off her chest and stomach before turning to Finn. Looking back over her shoulder at me for permission, I nodded yes. It was strange! In a very brief time, we had become intimate friends with no sense of jealously, embarrassment or possessiveness involved. I found that I was excited and actually quite curious to see my beautiful, naked wife touching another nude man.

Finn had a dark tan except where his shorts had covered. Tara looked excited and a little scared at the same time. She asked Finn to turn around. With trembling hands, she was quite thorough applying the lotion to his back. When she got to his ass, she again, looked over her shoulder at me, making sure I was still OK with this. My smile reassured her. She grew more comfortable touching his body and became playful, obviously enjoying it. His back completed, Tara asked him to turn around. Taking her time, she applied sunscreen to his chest before skipping down to his legs. Finn's face showed a little disappointment, but he said nothing. With his legs done. She looked up at Finn's face and said, "Well, there is only a little area left and we wouldn't want it to burn..." Finn responded, "Please, continue, but I take exception to you calling it little!". As she looked over to me, I said, "Go ahead".

Gathering more lotion, and using both hands, she very slowly and carefully rubbed it over his once again swelling cock and balls. Meanwhile, Finn, having taken the sunscreen from her hand, glanced over at me to ask if I wanted to do Tara or if I would mind if he did. I gave Finn my approval, (feeling guilty about what I had done to her, I thought I should give her this one sexual experience). Squirting a large dollop into his hand, he handed me the lotion and began to apply it to her face, neck and chest.

As he spread sunscreen over her breasts, he rolled and pulled her nipples, eliciting soft moans from Tara. This was a surprise to me. Ordinarily, her nipples were not sensitive to stimulation. Since Finn had already claimed her front and was not in any hurry, I decided to join in and sunscreen her back, ass and legs. She was now living the fantasy of being caressed all over, front and back, by two nude men. Finn's hands eventually moved down to cover her stomach. As he moved even lower, towards her mound, I could feel Tara begin to tremble a little.

Instead, dropping to a squat, he moved to her feet. Getting another handful of sunscreen began to work his way up her calves her thighs. As he slowly worked back towards the top of her thighs, once again, I could feel her begin to tremble. Not in fear but from excitement.

Finn stopped. Finn looked up at me and asked if he should stop there but smiling hugely, he reminded me that this area was obviously the least exposed to the sun and probably be the most painful if burned. With her eyes closed, Tara turned her head and whispered, "Please say YES! Please..." Thinking that this may be crossing a line, I hesitated. "Please...", Tara said a little louder. I gave him my approval.

As he touched between her legs, her legs parted open wider. Finn knew what he was doing. He rubbed it around the sides of her labia, the perineum and her pubic mound, teasing her, drawing it out.

Tara breathing deeply, making soft sounds of pleasure. When he finally inserted a couple of fingers, massaging her clit, she arched her back, shuddered violently and yelled loudly, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME NOW!"

Shaking my head at Finn, he instead, gave her a tender kiss on the lips and pulled away. Tara had reached a level of sexual excitement I had never witnessed before! She seemed beyond all control. She grasped his cock, whimpering, "I NEED IT IN ME!"

This WOULD be crossing the line. I shook my head, "NO", to Finn. Respecting my wishes, he detached her fingers and walked over to the water to rinse his hands.

I bent down and kissed her neck. She reached her hands up and back hugging my neck, then begged me to fuck her. This was the first time I had ever seen her out of control sexually. I told her that would be unfair to Finn and, besides, we needed to get back.

We realized that we had missed lunch and were all getting hungry so we got dressed and slowly hiked back to camp. After finishing a quick dinner, Finn packed up and came to say goodbye and exchanged contact information before leaving.

Before his truck even left our sight down the road, Tara stripped our clothes off and make probably the wildest and passionate love we have ever had.

Laying in my arms, Tara mused, "What do you think about making this an annual vacation? Maybe Chase could join us next time too?"

I may have unleashed something I may not be able to entirely control!

12