All Comments on 'The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 06'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow...

Just finnished this series up to this point... I admit that I came here looking for one kind of enjoyment, but you provided another one completely. If this story had no sex in it it could still be sold as a great book. I love this, I can't help but wait for an explination of his fairy, his past, and how the other girls came to be with him.

Great story about an empathist (sp?) psychic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree completely

I agree with the previous comment. I started this series looking to rub one out and be done with it, but I finished the series even after the first was enough. Well done, I look forward to future installments.

zaratan4zaratan4almost 17 years ago
Amazing

I was going to wait until I got to the end of this, but I just had to say something after this chapter. This was, quite simply, one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time. The depth of emotion was amazing, and I'm not ashamed to admit I had tears in my eyes at points. Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
onderful stuff!

Thank you! The story continues its enticing, seamless blend of erotic wish fulfillment with touching romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous