All Comments on 'The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 08'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
s53miths53mithalmost 17 years ago
I need more

glad to see the story continue, I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unusual, Good

This is an unusual mind control story with a kind of lyrical sensitivity to it that is usually seen in the romantic genre.

I agree, more is needed. Do you know where you are going with this? Do you have a finish in mind? I hope so.

Thank you.

zaratan4zaratan4almost 17 years ago
Wonderful

This whole story, which I read from the beginning, is so deeply emotional and moving. On one hand, we have the consistant storyline pervsding the whole plot, and then we have the flashbacks that draw the reader in with their depth. It's simply a joy to read, and I can't wait for more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!

I have read the complete story several times and this is always my favorite chapter. The innocence of Gwen is just so infectious. I keep thinking how sweet Gwen is and seeing how she acts when trying to keep a secret is funny. I wish her biological father had been killed or at least crippled for what he did to her. Every time I read this chapter I just want to strangle him and beat him with a 2x4.

45jordan7845jordan78over 13 years ago
Interesting

I love this series. When I first clicked it I expected it to be a typical story about psychics but this is really interesting.

Blue_gryphonBlue_gryphonover 12 years ago
Wow!

I can't stop reading! Its like a fabulous book that I can't put down! I've missed lunch, and I'm going to be really hungry soon, but this is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful story. Can't stop reading.

SinCrisisSinCrisisalmost 11 years ago
French Accent

I loved this, but I am a bit confused... If she didn't learn to speak until she met him, why does she speak with a French accent? Usually accents form after learning to speak one way and then trying to speak another. If she learned to speak from him and grew up as his daughter, she should have been more inclined to learn the American accent. Not a French accent unless she grew up in France where her English would have been influenced by people speaking with French accents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why

why is this not a 50 episodes show of 1 hour each? this story is WAY too good to just be an after thought erotic story

morbidfrostmorbidfrost10 months ago

Confused by the french accent...

LordPercyLordPercy9 months ago

Beautiful - just beautiful

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB7 months ago

Excellent story after a totally confusing start. I do hope you finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous