All Comments on 'The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 15'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Oh dear.....

I usually try not to respond to a character, nor his/her given circumstances.... But the poor man... He doesn't want to have any children, especially since his gift is inherited..... Shouldn't the girls have asked him first? Especially since there are so many of them pregnant at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprise, surprise...

This twist was pretty obvious for at least the last three chapters. I hadn't paused to analyze his probable response to having children would be terror that they'd be monsters like he thinks he is, and like his grandfather became.

Frankly, he's too hard on himself. He's done a tremendous amount of good, he stopped his grandfather's madness, and he saved several girls from lives of misery. (Although he only saves HOT ones! Literary license, and all that rot - this IS an erotica site after all.)

I hope he doesn't devastate everyone by destroying what they wanted to be a happy surprise by blasting their minds to the point where they're terrified of their own babies!

On to the next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous