All Comments on 'The Reluctant Representative'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good but such a dumb bitch.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Anna was not reluctant at all. Bland.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I want to know, was a jealous husband responsible for his death?

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

I don't get why you only have 14 followers after 10 stories published. Maybe it is because you do go a bit overboard in your descriptions of the magical love affair. But, I highly value the descriptions of lust from a woman's point of view and you do that so wonderfully. Keep 'em coming.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Do you know how many LW stories have wives who “have never done X” but the first time they cheat, they do everything?

Damn near all of them. And it’s boring, really.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Nice story and well written. Just a short tick from 5 stars. I will read all of your stories today, unless they are cuck stories. I hate cuck stories or here take my wife and fuck her stories. This was a good representation of the cheating males just being casual and the woman feeling much stronger about the encounter. Well done

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

Well done not my cup of tea but we all know someone who went through cheating but never did it again. I see this as a rape why ? he gave her no choice but then she did have a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well done story, not too much background, no boring how we met and fell in love crap. good quality story, but the guilt runs deeper in those that feel it at all. in penance of my cheating, i broke two of my fingers to remind me of the pain i easily could have caused others. thankfully my being a low life scumbag cheater was never discovered, i still carry the pain in my heart and my hand, id never cheat on her again. you should learn lessons in and from life and the choices you make. make smart choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one is better than the scoring.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

She knows that she is a cheating whore, and she always will. Where is Lue? This “innocent recreational tryst” story is just her thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You must really hate marriage and husbands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was an absolutely stunning story! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very difficult to read, to many flowery words

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

Nicely written but a sad reflection on the woman. She had all of two days with him, he rejected her (harshly) and she puts flowers on his grave! True Romance, surely.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Sorry but you lost me at the beginning of the first page. But have to wonder how you can post a story quoting famous people dead or alive and the editors allow story through, yet I try and use a quote and get block.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"by Anonymous user on 32 minutes ago

SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM TO F-CK OFF.SHE COULD HAVE KEPT HER DIGNITY. SHE COULD HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND AND THE ROTTEN BASTARD PROBABLY WOULD HAVE DIED LONG BEFORE HE DID. ALSO, SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM TO WIPE HIS ASS WITH THAT JOB, AFTER SHE KICKED HIM AND BROKE BOTH KNEECAPS,THEN HIS NUTS."

What an odd, pathetic individual you are, condoning murder and condemning adultery. I suppose rape is AOKAY with you. And I'm sure as a man, your a paragon of virtue. But then again, when men do things it isn't wrong by the strength of them being men. I guess you missed the part where this is a story... you're a sad little person who can't separate fantasy and reality. You think typing in all CAPS makes you a real man don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I normally don’t care for cheaters stories , though I read a lot in that venue , I found your work very compelling , forthright and insightful. You have the knack to turn a short story into a complete novella. This was a powerful short invoking deep rooted feelings from me , especially if I put myself in the husbands position , feelings of anger and betrayal arose in me , and I found myself hating my , (your) , storybook wife ! It amazes me that a short story can have such profound ferocity to exact these emotional responses in its reader , but according to my own responses and those of your readers , you have written a short masterpiece full of emotional responses. Powerfully emotional you can literally feel you were personally betrayed by your wife when you sink yourself into this story ! Wow !!!

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

"by Impossiblefuture

Sorry but you lost me at the beginning of the first page. But have to wonder how you can post a story quoting famous people dead or alive and the editors allow story through, yet I try and use a quote and get block."

I can't tell you why they block yours and allow mine. Do you keep the quote's short, and give full credit to the source of the material?

"Anonymous

Sorry White women should not go with black men.

they who do are WHORES and GREAT BIG SLUTS.

my score would be on the minus side.

I do get fed up with convention affairs don't you."

Careful your bigotry is showing through, but both the people in this story were white. Thurgood is a German first name. However, Thurgood Marshal was a famous black Supreme Court Justice. But he wasn't in this story, and the character she has the affair with is white. Race wasn't mentioned other than Thurgood's reference to the man sitting beside Anna on the bus. Interesting, absent any mention of race, your mind made the man black.

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEalmost 3 years ago

For one I would never be married to a woman who has a job where she leaves on business trips with her male boss. It should be illegal. That's why back in the old days the wife stayed home and the husband worked.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Having an long term affair, a fling or just a one night stand, it’s cheating whether the spouse finds out or not, there is simply no justification for that behaviour. Clearly he/she no longer loves his/her partner, just get a divorce then have as many flings, affairs or one night stands as they want.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

"I normally don’t care for cheaters stories , though I read a lot in that venue , I found your work very compelling , forthright and insightful. You have the knack to turn a short story into a complete novella. This was a powerful short invoking deep rooted feelings from me , especially if I put myself in the husbands position , feelings of anger and betrayal arose in me , and I found myself hating my , (your) , storybook wife ! It amazes me that a short story can have such profound ferocity to exact these emotional responses in its reader , but according to my own responses and those of your readers , you have written a short masterpiece full of emotional responses. Powerfully emotional you can literally feel you were personally betrayed by your wife when you sink yourself into this story ! Wow !!!"

Thank you, emotional response is what most writers are going for, even me. No writer can control how the emotional response plays out, I'm just satisfied when there is one.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

"RB8BY3WIDE

For one I would never be married to a woman who has a job where she leaves on business trips with her male boss. It should be illegal. That's why back in the old days the wife stayed home and the husband worked."

Total bullshit statement. Women have been working (and often supporting whole families) for more years than you have been alive. My grandmother worked her first job in WWII in a munitions' factor, make the bullets, bombs, and shells that won WWII while the men folk fought for freedom. If you'd been in charge, we'd all be Deutsch sprechen, and you'd be watching a member of the victors fucking your wife who they make work as whore. Your misogynistic dinosaur who hasn't woken up to the fact he is extinct.

"skruff101

Having an long term affair, a fling or just a one night stand, it’s cheating whether the spouse finds out or not, there is simply no justification for that behaviour. Clearly he/she no longer loves his/her partner, just get a divorce then have as many flings, affairs or one night stands as they want."

Except this is a story and not real life, you're confused I know. Oh, and how do you feel when its the man cheating? Well, we know how you feel, that's different. I know it's hard to understand, but some people want sex, not love, from a part time partner and sometimes people love two people at the same time. You have simplistic world view and a problem separating reality from fantasy. If you don't like stories about cheating, then do yourself a favor, don't read them.

In the words of Captain Kirk, "A double dumbass on you." (Star Trek: The Voyage Home)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RB8BY3WIDE

For one I would never be married to a woman

I think you right, you never be married to woman and damn few men would marry you either.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Well written and developed. A pleasure to read

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does. I would not have read it ,but I thought somewhere it would have changed. The Bear does not approve. Sorry, but the best I can do is minus 5 stars. Thanks anyway.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Millies vast expanse? Quite the prolog...but I think your flowery prose and use of so many four sylable words is working against you. So lets see, a plain and plump married woman is threatened with a bad job review if she doesnt put out. Then her boss breaks into her room while she is taking a bath determined that he wont "let her throw away her carrier"? She wastes her husbands life staying married to him because she is plain and plump and she has no self esteem and appearantly no shame as she still wonders years later if her boss doesnt love her just a little after one, and only one, night. Then she sneaks off to his gravesite to drop a rose. I think you meant TURD because THAT part reeked of poor planning! She surmised this wonderful rapist, blackmailer, predator of a boss was so loved that 24 other victims who DID NOT go to the funeral tracked down his grave (right...try finding someones grave sometime) and all had the same idea to leave a single red rose. Gross and farfetched. For some reason you think this is romantic?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Ah no wonder cheating wife got off without consequence as author is a lesbian. Probably hates men husband as she is a she-husband. We men think cheating wives are despicable creatures. Hate that last kiss she gave to her husband while wishing he is Thurgood. I bet she would be happy the husband was the one dead and the abusive Thurgood is the one she's kissing. Despicable female creature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

millie seems to be a very sensitive lil' fucker. too sensitive to live on the internet.

first of all, man-hating is what a misogynist is. i know in your black and white dinosaur brain...that means women are never able to make stupid and bad decisions. women good, is about the depth of your ability to rationalize that word. truth is, a woman that works long hours with a man...that can and, in your story, DID use their superior position to seduce them....IS A VALID CONCERN.

and since your idiotic brain can only reflexively say, "nu-uh...whadifitwuz a man....huh?!" well.....that's just as bad my lil sensitive idiot. a woman should not have to put up with a husband in a mixed sex work environment where the hours are long....and there is an imbalanced power dynamic with no oversight. yes.

she still pines for the guy that not only ruined your fantasy world's marriage to her husband. but compares her husband to him constantly. her marriage is shitty now, and the husband has to suffer the monotony of it all.

he doesn't know why. he's just trying to foolishly follow his vows to the useless cunt. she only had one real job. the only job marriage exists to do....give women almost everything for the promise of keeping their legs closed. since women have all the sexual power in a relationship.....it makes sense. he just has to sell his soul to get it. even in your 'modern' worldview.....you prolly still expect men to protect you....provide for you...be confidence emotional walls to lean on....

you don't see women romancing their men....providing an ear to vent to. massaging their feet after a long day. racing down the stairs to protect their man cuz a noise was heard in the house at night. face it, you're more a conservative than half the anons on here you claim hate women.

AliceWadeAliceWadealmost 3 years ago

Hello, I’m Alice Wade. I’m a happily married mature woman and I found the story entertaining, well written, with good understanding of emotions and needs. I find the misogynistic, hateful, racist, homophobic responses to this story disturbing.

Homophobic ramblings about the writer’s sexual preference have nothing to do with story. They are abusive, bullying, personal attacks on a talented person by narrow minded, small individuals. I’m talking about your size, neither how tall you are, how well built you are, or if you are endowed or not. I’m talking about small people, shriveled up husk on the inside, bluster and anger on the outside, who have nothing to contribute other than vileness.

Just for fun, I ran the text of this story through an online editor. Not a surprise to me how well it preformed. The reading level, according to Flesch-Kincaid 6.0 (Sixth Grade education). Also, according to Flesch, the reading ease clocked in at a 76. This means that 76% of the English-speaking population have no trouble comprehending the material.

The average word length is 4.3 letters and average number of syllables per word is 1.4. Out of almost 5700 words, there are only 340 words with more than two syllables. To the individual complaining about the multisyllable words, you’re in the lower 24 percent of the country and can’t read at a six-grade level. How the hell do you get along in life? Take a Community College or Tech-School course on remedial English and improve yourself instead of blaming the women you’ve know, for your failures.

If you have been hurt by a woman, get over it. We have all been hurt by members of the opposite sex if you haven’t you haven’t been in contact with them. Members of our sex hurt us well. Your pain is not exclusive to you, your reaction to that hurt is on you no one else.

There is a Spanish proverb that says revenge is a dish best served cold. Actually, revenge is a dish best not served, the person taking revenge hurts himself, damages his soul and allows the wrong to fester.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Ohhhh! Looks like I hit a nerve.

And since you alluded to Star Trek (a much maligned classic in my apparently deluded opinion) as Scotty would say ‘She canna take any more cap’n’.

AliceWadeAliceWadealmost 3 years ago

To the moron that believes a misogynist is man hater, According to the the Oxford English Dictionary, "A misogynist is a person who hates women. A person who hates men can be described as a misandrist, and the corresponding noun is misandry. But however prevalent the attitudes described by these words may be, the words themselves aren't common. There are currently only 29 examples of misandrist in the Oxford English Corpus, while misogynist appears more than 1,500 times; 68 uses of misandry are overshadowed by over 2,000 examples of misogyny."

All in all your just a dick-head, care to cum again? Spurt forth more of your totally fucked up views.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

"millie seems to be a very sensitive lil' fucker. too sensitive to live on the internet."

Blatant lie by a liar.

first of all, man-hating is what a misogynist is.

Factually incorrect, misogynist is a noun, which is attributed to men who hate women. While women who hate men are called misandrists. Learn some basic English.

“i know in your black and white dinosaur brain...that means women are never able to make stupid and bad decisions. women good, is about the depth of your ability to rationalize that word. truth is, a woman that works long hours with a man...that can and, in your story, DID use their superior position to seduce them....IS A VALID CONCERN.”

You aren’t bright enough to even engage in debate. Learn how and when to capitalize letters. Lose the fucking all caps. Just makes you look like your 12 years old. Women have a right to do whatever work they wish, with whomever they want.

“and since your idiotic brain can only reflexively say, "nu-uh...whadifitwuz a man....huh?!" well.....that's just as bad my lil sensitive idiot. a woman should not have to put up with a husband in a mixed sex work environment where the hours are long....and there is an imbalanced power dynamic with no oversight. yes.”

Your statement is beyond stupid, bordering on incomprehensible gibberish. In life, most situations have imbalanced power dynamics. There are always bosses and subordinates. By the way, the overuse of the word “that” shows a definite lack of thought while you type.

“she still pines for the guy that not only ruined your fantasy world's marriage to her husband. but compares her husband to him constantly. her marriage is shitty now, and the husband has to suffer the monotony of it all.”

She doesn’t pine for the guy nor has she miss treated her husband. Her marriage is still happy. She wants to confess but doesn’t because the revelation would hurt him. I suppose the concept of not harming some is something a primitive man, such as yourself, can’t quite wrap their pea-sized brains around.

“he doesn't know why. he's just trying to foolishly follow his vows to the useless cunt. she only had one real job. the only job marriage exists to do....give women almost everything for the promise of keeping their legs closed. since women have all the sexual power in a relationship.....it makes sense. he just has to sell his soul to get it. even in your 'modern' worldview.....you prolly still expect men to protect you....provide for you...be confidence emotional walls to lean on....”

There is no indication she withheld sexual favors from her husband, and since I created her, I know this isn’t the case. Your mind wanders into areas and makes up shit, which is not supported in the text, nor is there any evidence to back up your fantastic claims. And no, I most emphatically do not expect, desire, or allow a man to have any power over, not for protection or any other reason. Thank you very much. I’m able to take care of myself and have done so without any man to mess things up.

“you don't see women romancing their men....providing an ear to vent to. massaging their feet after a long day. racing down the stairs to protect their man cuz a noise was heard in the house at night. face it, you're more a conservative than half the anons on here you claim hate women.”

I know women who fawn over their men, so you’re full of shit on every fucking front.

Your writing is terrible. What grade level did you achieve in school? You need to go back and start over. You can’t write. My guess is you can’t read either. If my wife, Jo, had a man rather than me, you best bet, she’d be the protector in the family. Fucking mooncalf imbecile. You are the last moron in this thread I'm responding too. you can't win an argument with yourself, so where's the fun in pointing out your mistakes?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Misandry is definitely the hatred of men and boys and Millie and Alice are bringing it to LW in spades. Be careful boys, we’re outnumbered by these two wordy harpies. I miss Annette xoxoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Milllie, you are a legend in your own mind. I won't bother you with my detailed opinion, in large part because you would refuse to believe it had any veracity. As a credible substitute, I point to the FACT that at last look you had 33 followers after submitting 12 stories. Not very good. This story scored 2.97- not even mediocre. Look in the mirror and see who's the real moron.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years ago
Followers

She's doing okay with the followers. I've got eighty-six stories in over three years with seventy-one followers, which is proportionately pretty close I think. That's fine with me. So yeah, some people have a couple hundred, but so what?

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm not going to defend myself, which is a fruitless endeavor with some anonymous poster. I will point you misspelled my name, and my name is such a simple one. I don't have three l's in my name. I don't believe any Millie or a Milly anywhere who has three l's in their name. If you're going to criticize me, have the generosity to spell my name right! I understand I'm not a great writer. Despite what you think, I think about myself; I get the fact, I have a long way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Checking her bio, Miss Millie joined on June 5 and posted her first story on June 10. That was 71 days ago. In that time, she has averaged a tad over 2 followers a day. This sounds pretty good to me. Maybe you don’t like the story, that’s your right, but you are attacking her as a person, not her story. I like the story, it’s my right, so you know we cancel each other out. I think the category is the problem. So many weaselly looser in here that have fucked up every relationship with the other persons until they’re bitter, nasty people. You know, people just like you, anon the pansy!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

II enjoyed the story very much. It does reflect women they do give up their marry values very quickly once they are away from their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hang in there Millie. I haven't read your other stories but I liked the writing style in this one. The LW category is a tough crowd. Many reading that category only want hero husbands and slut wives who are punished and banished. Their comments a probably born from painful personal experiences of the past, so I am typically understanding, but personal attacks are over the top and should probably be deleted by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure why this foolish woman feels such nostalgia and loss for a nasty man who coerced her into sex. Writings OK, but ....

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 2 years agoAuthor

What's so hard to understand, men fixate on women who have no interest in them at all. Stalk them at times. Many people fall in love with some who's married and happy, and still this person hangs around forever, yearning. Women do the same thing. There is no way to know what one person will hold dear, who or what they will obsess over. Women stay with husband that beat the fuck out of them, and still love the bastard. Other peoples hearts don't follow any other persons orders, often they don't follow our own best interest.

Craig1878Craig1878over 2 years ago

I so enjoy your writing. Thanks for sharing it with us!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A cheating slut is a cheating slut no matter how you embellish the facts around it or justify it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So let me get this straight. A man threatened you with ruining your career if you didn't have sex with him and you couldn't figure out how to record it and have him fired for sexual harassment? You had a faithful husband but that wasn't enough for you? I guess you'd be perfectly fine if he brought a woman home and fucked her in your bed right? As long as you don't know it wouldn't matter! My only hope is your husband discovers the truth and kicks you to the curb and pisses on Thurgood's grave. You have your precious career, but you're a liar, cheat and slut... so good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes!!!

Read comments first and didn't waste my time.

OORAH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Real time emotion in the story has brought a thorough range of emotions in the comments. It brought guilt, lust, and vivid memories. I am 45 married male fyi. Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you are sad that the man who raped you has died???? if you are very quiet you can hear..... Helen Reddey singing "I am woman, hear me roar"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS RIGHT HERE is why men who are employed, 6ft 3in tall, 190lbs., with as full head of hair and handsome to boot ARE REFUSING TO DATE OR GET MARRIED

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Just don’t tell.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing writing!! Story was almost lifelike!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

With the lack of morals women have since all women are amoral I agree no man wants to marry any woman because with no restriction on the way women can cheat then take sometime more than 50% why not just fuck them and then forget them. Women have no problem fucking another man leaving the husband clueless or actually leaving the man. I know this young girl who went into the military got married then her husband joined the military so he could be with her. She then wanted an open marriage but asked him if she could come back if it did not work out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...