The Reluctant Rose Pt. 01

Story Info
A first time starts with promise, but soon takes a dark turn.
1.5k words
4.33
28k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers

Disclaimer: Hi, this is my first erotic story, both on this site, and ever, therefore, I apologize if it's a little slow to start and a bit clunky in places. I always welcome feedback, and will do my best to improve. Enjoy!

*****

Rose was tired of being a virgin. She'd watched every one of her friends hook up through the years, give a wistful sigh, maybe try a dating app or two, but she always got distracted. By twenty-five though, she began wondering just what was wrong with her. She'd been on a couple of dates in college, nice skittish boys who were almost too nervous to make the first move, but they'd never done more than kiss, and she hadn't felt much for any of them.

She finally confided in her friend, Ella, over drinks. Her friend paused as she sipped her gin and tonic, examining the girl across from her. Rose was not unattractive, she was average height, with dark hair that fell to her shoulders, and a medium build, but she was not open, she seemed to shrink in on herself, her hair fell into her eyes, her shoulders were somewhat slumped, she definitely needed to get laid.

"What about a prostitute?" Ella cut right to the chase, and she could see Rose's blush creep all the way down to her chest.

Rose blinked, the thought honestly hadn't occurred to her.

"I - I don't know," she stammered, "the thought of being with someone like that who I don't know-"

"That's what's great about it," Ella leaned in with a gleam in her eye. "Come on, Rose, I'll set it up, all you have to do is show. Dinner, a hotel room, you'll have an amazing time, I promise. Just keep an open mind"

Rose thought about it for a moment then relented, "all right, it's a deal."

***

What was I thinking? Rose stood in front of her mirror, eyeing her reflection in the long shimmering dress she'd pulled out of the depths of her closet. It certainly hugged her curves in all of the right places, Ella had loaned her a pair of black stilettos which made her look quite a bit taller. That, plus the makeup she'd applied after watching a couple of online tutorials, and she looked rather pretty, she had to admit.

Before she knew it she was at the restaurant of a four star hotel which was far fancier than anywhere she would have chosen, and seated, waiting for her date. She perused the menu and checked her phone, only to hear a slight cough, and looked up to find one of the most gorgeous men she'd ever come across. He was tall, lithe, with a trimmed goatee and kind brown eyes. It took some self control not to gawp as he gave her a dazzling smile.

"Hi, my name is Sam." His voice was deep, almost like a purr, and she nodded, unsure of what to say. He picked up her hand and kissed it, barely grazing her palm. She blushed.

"I'm Rose, it's lovely to meet you. So how did you know it was me?" She asked as he sat down, trying to regain control.

He chuckled, "several reasons, not least that you're the most beautiful woman sitting alone. I simply assumed."

She grinned, "thanks, but I'm sure that's not true." He frowned, but was interrupted by the waiter. He ordered a bottle of wine and she ordered a salad as an appetizer.

They drank and talked, and it wasn't long before she felt a light and pleasant buzz. It was incredible how easy it was to talk to him, she'd always been shy and introverted, and had only a handful of friends that she'd known almost her entire life. It was wonderful to open up to someone, so much so that she almost forgot that he was being paid to be there. Well, one of the perks.

Sam picked up the tab, for appearance's sake, she supposed, and before long they were at the exit.

"Can I interest you in a nightcap?" He asked, taking her fingers in his. She was still feeling the effects of the alcohol, and took his hand as he offered, stumbling slightly as he led her toward the elevator.

She followed him up to his room, a large suite with a living room that led to a separate bedroom.

"Wow, this is beautiful," she put her bag down on the sofa as he hung up her coat.

"I know, I always stay here when I travel, I think that's why they give me this room," he grinned at her, "frequent flyer miles." He poured her a drink from the mini bar and she sipped it as he got closer to her, blushing again as he ran a hand through her thick dark hair.

"You're very beautiful, you know that?" She suppressed a snort and set the drink down.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you saw me any other time,"

He paused, bringing her chin up so that they were eye to eye. "How do you know?"

They were standing by one of the chairs, and she grabbed the upholstery for support as his free hand twined around her waist.

"Because -" she was out of breath, "I'm twenty-five years old and I've never so much as seen a man naked. How pathetic is that?"

He stepped away from her, "we can fix that problem right now if you'd like," in one smooth motion Sam pulled his shirt off, showing a flat well muscled stomach.

Rose was nervous, but the wine, and whatever she'd just taken a sip of was making her bolder and far more relaxed than usual, and she felt a loosening somewhere near her stomach as he cupped her cheek in his warm hand.

"Go on," he urged, taking the other hand and placing it on his chest. His skin was warm and firm, and he breathed in as she brushed against him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, but before she could say anything else he kissed her, his tongue running across her lips and exploring her mouth as she opened it in surprise. His mouth was hot, and his tongue flickered like a demon as he twined one hand through her hair and his other made its way towards her breasts, fondling them as they embraced.

She didn't know how long they spent woven together like serpents, all she could focus on was the rush of heat that emanated between them, and the warmth that was spreading through her stomach. And there was another sensation too - one that she tried not to focus on - a sort of floating lightness, the room seemed to spin ever so slightly.

Still kissing her, Sam began to move backwards, taking charge, his strong hands lowering her gently onto the couch as hey continued to explore her body. One hand began to unzip the back of her dress while he continued to kiss her and the other continued to play with her breast. He was on top of her now, and she began to feel dizzy as he began to massage both of her breasts through her bra, even taking a break from kissing her to suck on one of them for a minute. She let out a gasp of surprise and he grinned at her.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom? A bit more roomier in there, I'd say." She hesitated, blinking as the room swung out of focus again.

"Are you all right?" He looked down at her, his gorgeous face a mask of concern.

"I'm not sure... I think I may have had a bit too much to drink, but you... you're beautiful. I'm just - I don't know." Her words were beginning to slur, and she couldn't protest as he lifted her gently and carried her into the next room.

It was a grand bedroom, with a large four poster, low lighting, a smell of lavender, and... someone else.

Rose attempted to struggle weakly as Sam laid her on the bed, but her words were largely slurred, and did she really want him to stop? Sam ran a hand down her chest as the stranger crossed up secured her hands to straps that were attached to the bed posts. The room was spinning again, and she hadn't even noticed that her bra had been removed, Sam was touching her breasts again, and she moaned as he tweaked one of her nipples, her large chest rising and falling, and her heart beating wildly.

The two men paused at the foot of the bed, watching her like wolves. She couldn't help but notice they both had tents in their pants, and again felt that loosening close to her stomach, a flush she couldn't identify.

"You sure know how to pick them, Sam," the other man said softly, "she's perfect."

"A virgin, too." Sam was grinning at her, and the stranger whistled low,

"No shit. We're going to have some fun with this one." He crossed up to Rose and caressed her face, letting his fingers travel down, but they didn't end with her breasts, he continued further down still, touching her mound through her dress, hinting at things to come.

He licked his lips, "let's get started, shall we?"

Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers