The Reluctant Rose Pt. 03

Story Info
Rose's Tale reaches a climax.
1.8k words
4.56
4.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers

** Pt. 3 of a series, the first two parts give context, but aren't strictly necessary. All characters over 18, and a work of pure 100% fantasy. Thanks for reading! **

It seemed as though she lay there forever as her body screamed in pleasure, and her mind crying out as well, though in protest or desire for more it was impossible to tell. She was fairly sure that she was going to be driven insane by the infernal device that the men had placed inside her. They'd managed to position it so that just grazed against her clit, and the setting was on a slow evil pulse so that she was always just on the edge of an orgasm, but unable to climax no matter how she shifted and bucked her hips. She felt herself more acutely than ever before, as well as the helplessness of her situation - tied naked and spread eagled on a hotel bed, her entire body on fire as a small mechanical demon stoked that fire again and again, never giving her the release she needed. Her breasts, so recently tickled and teased, stood at attention, angry that she'd seemed to forget them.

Her back arched as she screamed against the gag, grinding her hips into the vibrator, tears leaking from her eyes.

She was quite the sight, flushed and sweaty, she hadn't even noticed the two men return, so lost in searching for ecstasy, and they both watched their captured beauty from the door, admiring the way she bucked and moved, as if to her own internal beat. Sam licked his lips, but his companion stopped him as he was about to interrupt, putting a finger to his lips and crouching by the captive girl, who's eyes were shut tight as she rocked back and forth on the bed.

Sam took the other man's lead and knelt beside her. Together they began to explore the woman's body again, barely touching the skin as they lightly teased, running their hands ever so gently up and down - her breasts, her collarbone, her belly button, and then, when she didn't notice, licking the sweat off her skin, circling her areolas, planting kisses down to her thighs.

At the same moment, both men couldn't wait any longer. Stripping themselves of their clothes' once more in one smooth motion, Sam removed the ball gag while his companion stopped the vibrator and uncuffed her legs, pulling her down to the edge of the bed.

Rose's eyes popped open and she stared at the men hungrily. This time when Sam went to kiss her, she met him, her tongue lashing out before he had a chance to take control. She kissed him deeply, his surprise giving way to pleasure as he tangled a hand in her hair, his other hand roaming her breasts once more, squeezing, raking his nails against her soft skin.

She gasped against his mouth as The Stranger began his own work down below, his tongue striking against her clit like a viper, the reverberations echoing through her entire body, sending shivers up her spine.

As if on cue, Sam broke their kiss, although he continued to play with her nipples, and both men slid her down to the edge of the bed. Rose cracked an eye, and watched the two of them switch places - Sam began to rub and finger her clit, while the Stranger stood, his erection on full display. He gave Rose a large wink before grabbing her hips and entering her folds in one smooth motion. Rose screamed at the suddenness of the act, the heat and the friction immediately sending her over the edge. Lights popped behind her eyes and her orgasm exploded. She ground against him, far more aggressive and in control than he expected, and this time her eyes were fully open and focused on him, just as hungry as he was. She moaned low in her throat and met him, adjusting and allowing him to thrust as far as possible until he hit her G-spot. Everything exploded around her and she rose from the bed as far as the restraints would allow her, her mouth open in a silent scream as her body shook with pleasure. The Stranger raked his hands across her breasts, feeling the heat in her body and continuing to pump into her, feeling his own climax building with every thrust. They crashed together once again as she felt him release within her. I'll need to get a morning after pill, the thought drifted in and out as his cum filled her. She'd never experienced anything like it, and climaxed once more, her body jerking against The Stranger as he rested his heavy chest on her, his cock still embedded in her soft folds. He smelled of sweat and salt and ceder, and he took her lip in between his teeth, biting down hard enough that she tasted blood. His tongue invaded next, and he breathed into her mouth, kissing her hard. She felt him stiffen inside her once more, and he groaned against her as he began to pump slowly again.

Sam watched from the side of the bed, a scowl beginning to form as his companion crushed the lithe form of Rose beneath him. He moved to take up a position beside the bed, and met his bosses eye. The man smiled darkly as he gave Rose one last long lingering kiss. With that he pulled out and climbed on the bed, allowing Sam to take his spot.

Before Rose could do more than look around and wonder at the emptiness inside her, Sam grabbed her and raised her slightly off the bed, entering her fast and hard. He was bigger than The Stranger, more athletic, but sloppier too, with more urgency. He finger fucked her as he pounded into her pussy, and she let out another silent scream as she bucked to meet his thrusts. She felt him inside her like an electric current, and he threw his head back and gasped as they both crashed into simultaneous orgasms. He licked the skin above her pussy, making her shiver. His cum leaked out of her and she felt the stickiness of her sweat and their cum and felt heat course through her once more.

Sam joined The Stranger on the bed and they once again explored her body, hands touching every inch of her, including, she couldn't help but notice, wandering further and further toward her ass. She was so tired, the smell of sex was strong in the air, and she turned toward Sam, resting her head against his chest, her eyes fluttering shut.

The men exchanged glances over Rose, and nodded to each other.

The Stranger turned Rose around to face him and brought his fingers to her mouth once more, cupping her chin in his hand as his eyes bore into hers, possessive. Her mouth opened for him almost automatically and he traced fingers across her lips, her teeth, examining every inch of her mouth, her throat as his other hand massaged her breasts again. She was beginning to feel the heat rise in her chest once more despite herself when she felt something cold touching her rear. She gasped in protest, but The Stranger took the opportunity to sit up so that Rose was cradled in his lap, his cock standing to attention once again. He tweaked a nipple to make her open her mouth and slipped his cock back into her warm mouth.

Rose was having a hard time concentrating on that though, as Sam moved the butt plug further in, sooooo slowly, and out, lubricating it with her own juices and tracing a finger around her very tight asshole.

The Stranger fucked her mouth, slowly at first and then faster not giving her time to do anything but open as wide as she could, his hips thrusting, sweat standing out against his chest.

It was too much. Rose pulled away and looked at The Stranger. "Please," she whispered, "not tonight." The Stranger raised an eyebrow and caressed her cheek. They were the first words she'd said in hours, and he gazed into her bright overstimulated eyes, watched as she trembled every so slightly.

He looked over to Sam, considering for a long moment, letting her ride out a few more moments, enjoying the sight of her tense and wince every time Sam made a bit more progress. At last he smiled. "She makes a good point, I think this has been a good enough introduction for one evening."

Sam paused, more surprised than anything else, and pulled the anal plug out with a soft plop.

The Stranger's hand moved down and massaged Rose's throat, he felt her pulse, fast, but steady. He exerted pressure and felt her intake of breath against him.

"You know what that means though?"

She blinked up at him, whether truly confused or playing along he was unsure.

"You're going to have to be punished for making such a demand." The word punished echoed against her skin causing goosebumps to form, and her areola's to stand at attention.

He noticed.

Before she could move he pressed her down into the bed once more, taking her nipple in his mouth and biting down hard enough to make her cry out, his suddenly stiff member found her core. He plunged in, pumping harder and faster than before. She was so tight, even with two cocks working her for at least an hour. She bucked against him, whether trying to get him off or urge him on he didn't care.

Sam watched, a jealous look in his eye, but he didn't interrupt. At long last they finished and Rose lay, utterly exhausted, covered with cum and sweat and her own juices. She could barely move when they unlocked her bindings and Sam carried her to the tub, filling it with hot soapy warm water.

They bathed together, Rose sandwiched between the two as Sam tenderly rubbed her skin until it glowed. She was so sore she knew that the next day would be hell, but it felt good to be coddled, especially after such an ordeal.

She was half asleep as the Stranger massaged her back, and kissed her earlobes, even playing a bit with her asshole. She felt his cock on her back, but was too tired to protest. Sam paid extra attention to her pussy, and before she could protest (as if she had the energy) The Stranger slipped fully underneath her, raising her up to allow Sam full access. She could only whimper when he brought out the shaving cream and went to work, carefully shaving her until all she had was a tiny patch above her opening. When they were done they lifted her out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel before spreading the covers and setting her back in bed.

The two of them dressed and left quietly, after Sam had placed a hotel key and a business card on the bedside table beside her. She was already half asleep as they looked back at her.

"Sleep tight, Rose," he said as the door clicked shut, "until we meet again."

Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers