The Reluctant Seedling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door clicked open while they sat together on their ankles, Rhea stroking him gently. Ezett rose immediately to her feet and approached the patient, welcoming her and making her at ease. Rhea knew her job now was to keep him hard and ready, rather than to bring him close. Having another woman in the room with them brought her shame flooding back, especially now that she was just working to keep him hard, a human viagra in place of the forbidden drug. She had to remind herself that erectile performance was just one part of a Seeder's role. Edging and oral foreplay was shown to increase sperm count, which in turn increased the chances of conception. Their most important role would come next, and she couldn't help but peer quickly back to see Ezett taking off the purple gown and explaining the process. At least the patients were permitted a similarly scant amount of clothing, so she didn't feel exposed given everyone in the room was essentially naked. She was only able to snatch a quick glance at the patient before chickening out and returning back to her task with full attention.

She was relieved when Ezett returned to her side, stepping away and holding him in a loose grip with an outstretched arm so their patient could get into position. Rhea saw her properly for the first time and was stupefied, a stunning young woman, enviably slim and tanned, she was of Asian descent, with light unblemished skin. She had an air of affluence, graceful in her movements, motherly in her mannerisms. Rhea wondered how many other phenomenal beauties like this she would see; fertility patients were selected carefully, genetically superior specimens in peak physical condition. They were practically athletes.

It was captivating to be in this woman's presence, naked and positioning herself between his legs, facing away from him and lowering her hips to his. She looked unsure of herself, but Ezett guided her, placing the patient's hands on the bars either side of the chair for balance, then taking up his erection and placing it at the patient's entrance. She stared down at Rhea and Ezett with reverence and obedience, like they held forbidden knowledge, trusting them as handlers of this wild animal.

"Right, my partner here is going to focus on him and give you a little heads up for when he is close. Once he finishes, we're going to ask you to stay put for a minute or two because it's been shown to aid retention. I know you might want to get off right away, but please hang on and wait for us to give the okay - alright?" This spiel from Ezett was well rehearsed, spoken plainly and met with a cautious nod from the patient, "I'm going to be focussed on you, so try and relax, enjoy the process, and focus on the feeling." With that Ezett pushed his tip into her, letting her adjust for a moment before guiding her hips downwards with a gentle nudge. Four groaned with relief as he slid inside.

With one hand on the patient's hip, and the other positioning his member, Ezett guided each thrust. As the patient took more of him, she released her grip of Four's shaft and let her fingers rest on the patient's clit instead, beginning slow gentle rubbing. This was the most challenging part of their role. The latest guidance suggested that when the woman climaxed at the same time as he did it was beneficial for fertility. With successful births less frequent, even measures like this which had made a fraction of a difference could have a significant impact, and so they were tasked with ensuring that the patient experienced an orgasm within the optimum window.

The patient allowed a small moan to escape her lips, thrusting slowly up and down to try and take all of him, but he was so big that it took several attempts before she could do it. She winced and gasped with the effort and Rhea was transfixed, unable to imagine what it would feel like to have a cock like that inside her. It was thicker and longer than any toy she had tried, and imagining that sort of throbbing heat inside her was entirely alien. She couldn't believe she was really going to be a part of this, to witness male-female sex for the first time, to see semen up close, and watch it be pumped inside another woman.

It took a glare from Ezett to bring her back to the room, jolting to attention and moving her focus to Male Four. His eyes were wide and he was grunting as his thick cock was pushed repeatedly into the vice-like tightness of the patient's hole, squeezing him and working his shaft in steady motions until his grunts dissolved into moans and Rhea saw the familiar bliss in his expression. Rhea was lost in the slapping sounds as the patient's perfect round bum met his rigid abs with every thrust, the two of them lost in pleasure as their moans mounted to crescendo. Getting the timing right was a two person job, and Rhea watched over him closely to gauge his proximity to climax.

"Sixty percent," Rhea announced, trying to call out the intervals she had been trained to signal, "Seventy-five" turning to Ezett for a reaction she was surprised to see her face buried between the patient's legs, licking rhythmically at her clit as she guided her to take small thrusts with him as deep as possible. In her dread of having to service a real cock for the first time, she had almost forgotten all the training they did on female pleasure.

Ezett seemed to have them perfectly synchronised, the patient nearing her own orgasm as Rhea declared he was at ninety-percent readiness. The patient's slender legs were fully tensed, fighting to stay in position on the balls of her feet, her muscles shuddering with the pressure of the oncoming climax. Rhea was mesmerised, forgetting to call out that he was about to cum and staring as Ezett timed it flawlessly, her hand moving from the patient's hips to the Male's scrotum and bringing the woman to a screaming orgasm mere seconds before Four grunted and filled her with his seed. She guided the patient to pump him dry with a few long thrusts, gave her a congratulatory squeeze on the thigh and then stepped back to wipe her face as they waited for the sperm to settle. The Male seemed relieved that it was over, and Rhea found herself studying his mannerisms. Eyes droopy and content, the stiffening of his shoulders now eased. A savage beast tamed, much less terrifying in this state.

Helping the patient clean up and seeing her out, Ezett was sure to talk her through the next steps, pointing her to the reception where she should book in two follow-up sessions over the next few weeks. In the meantime, Rhea fetched the bucket from the sink, filling it with warm soapy water and then washing him down as she had been taught. Carefully she went, first cleaning his skin and then wiping the mat from where ejaculate from both him and her had pooled amidst saliva and sweat. Unlike the rest of his body, the hair between his legs was kept trim which made cleaning a lot easier. As she towelled him dry he flinched from her movements, more sensitive now he had softened.

"Be gentle." said Ezett, rejoining her on the mat, "You did great, good job."

"Sorry for switching off a bit, it was a lot to take in, I'll do better next time."

"Honestly, you did just fine. My first time I just freaked, I shouted when he was about to finish and scared the patient half to death!" Ezett giggled as she recounted it, and it put Rhea at ease. She enjoyed Ezett's company. "Right so, you ready to trade roles for the next one?"

"W-What? Like right away? I still don't think I have a feel for his signals." she blabbered, as hesitant as she had been to pleasure the man, she was equally unsure about servicing the women. The kind of playing she had done with past girlfriends didn't compare at all to what was happening here, performing for strangers. There was no love in this, the intimacy of getting to know a partner was lost in the science of training. Calculations of what worked best for most people.

Ezett continued the conversation as she flitted around the room, writing notes on the pad by the sink and assuring her, "Don't worry, I'll call out his stages and you just do your best to match. You'll do fine. I'll be here for guidance."

PART TWO - REFRACTION

Rhea ruminated until their next appointment in silence, trying her best to direct her resentment to her position and not Ezett, who had just been doing this long enough to consider it normalcy. The minutes passed like seconds, as without watches or even clocks it was hard to get a sense of time. There was a distant bell rung from the edges of the compound demarking every ten minutes, but it was easy to miss unless one really listened for it, which Rhea hadn't been, too entranced in thought. Ezett seemed to be tuned to it though, returning to the kneeling position just as Male Four seemed to be becoming more alert. Taking his limp dick in a loose grip, she applied gentle pressure and stroked until it hardened, then looked to Rhea for assistance.

Expression blank for a moment, Rhea nodded and shuffled forward to begin working with her mouth. Bobbing, slurping and breathing nasally with an outstretched tongue, Rhea repeated the ludicrous manoeuvre once more, trying to follow the advice experienced Seeders had given her class when visiting their lessons: she looked for calm in the monotony, or to try to enjoy the textures, she even attempted to remind herself of the importance of this ritual. It did little to make her feel any less small and pathetic. After a short while they swapped, and Ezett commended her ability, pointing out how hard he had gotten so quickly, and she attempted to smile at the flattery but suspected it was unconvincing. The feel of Four's hungry green eyes on her was so overbearing she couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze, and kept her head low.

When the knock came on the door they switched back, and Rhea couldn't decide if his cock covered in Ezett's spit was better or worse than before.

As Ezett opened the door she found not a patient, but a blue-silver adorned Matriarch stopping by, loudly proclaiming, "Just checking in, I trust all is going well here?"

"Yes ma'am, Rhea's doing great. We just did a textbook procedure for the last patient, and Male Four seems to like her." said Ezett, she seemed to have some friendly rapport with this Matriarch and spoke with her casually. Rhea was actually glad to be too busy servicing his cock to speak, the work serving as a valid excuse to stay silent.

"Very well, I'll have your next patient brought along then. Excellent work Rhea." she said as she left.

Ezett closed the door and padded quickly over to Rhea's side, "hey, hey! Slow down, he's getting close."

In her gratefulness for his cock to gag her, she hadn't been paying attention and it was true that he would have cum in her mouth if Ezett hadn't stepped in. She instructed Rhea to answer the door to the patient and welcome her in, so she went to wait by the door as Ezett began using her hands to slowly calm Four down.

This patient was every bit as gorgeous as the last, a tall and very dark skinned beauty, with a shimmer to her hair and an alluring curvature to her build. She had a raspy voice, low and calming but ladylike. She explained she had been here a few times, and this was the last time she was allowed an appointment before she had used up all her conception attempts and would be discontinued. The statement was given factually, and it seemed to Rhea the woman had somewhat surrendered already, but was here to give it another go anyway.

Thankful to be able to skip through the script, Rhea took her gown, hung it up and then led her over to Male Four. By now he was fully revved up, eyes wide, groaning and panting and seemingly eager to get it over with. The patient straddled him in the seated position, pressing her bum to his abs and sliding him in from behind with little help from the girls, she then held the bars of the chair and began rocking up and down. This time Ezett took his balls in her grip, watching his body language while Rhea set her focus on the patient's clit. She rubbed it with lubricant in slow circles, doing her best to manage her facial expressions as she psyched herself up to pleasure the second stranger of the day. The room echoed with moaning, but Rhea could tell the woman wasn't close enough and she would have to step up the arousal to get them more closely matched. Pursing her lips and taking a deep breath, Rhea leant in and set to work with her tongue, moving her body up and down with the thrusts and licking with as much tempo as she could muster. She was a marvel, the waves of her hair swaying as she moved, her abs toned and undulating with every motion and with just the right amount of jiggle to her tits and thighs.

"Sixty percent," called Ezett, the tone of her voice implying the two were nowhere near matched and he was sure to come before their patient. Rhea doubled her efforts, trying the circular tongue motions they had taught in training but finding it too challenging with all the movement. "Okay, he's getting to near eighty, so maybe let's pause a moment and focus on her?"

Rhea nodded, using her hands to slow the patient's thrusts and spend some time on more precise clitoral stimulation before continuing. Four grunted with frustration but soon fell quiet, the patient instead grew louder, moaning for a while and then stopping, for a moment seeming to be heading in the right direction and then losing it. Rhea was growing aggravated as she didn't think her technique wasn't changing, she was keeping rhythm whenever the patient moaned, just as she had been trained. She could tell Four was calming down, at risk of losing his erection altogether.

"Shall we swap for a bit?" Ezett offered, standing and gesturing for the patient to move to a bench by the side. "Can you get him ready again?"

Kneeling in position, Rhea fought the urge to punch the padded floor, staring at the clear gunk all over the semi-hard dick ahead of her. She was angry enough now to brave looking up at him, and she was surprised to find his expression as sullen as hers. It didn't make taking him into her mouth any better though, and she did so gracelessly, plopping him between her lips and trying not to retch at the tangy flavour of the patient's juices. Every patient had a full health, hormone and cleanliness check before every appointment, so Rhea knew it was all safe and sanitary but it was still distinctly unpleasant. He hardened immediately in her mouth, and this time she was careful to pay close attention to his proximity, keeping him floating below fifty percent at all times.

Behind her, the signature sounds of squelching and moaning told Rhea that the patient was now ready to go, while also reaffirming Ezett's superior oral technique. They got back into formation, resumed thrusting and this time Rhea used just her fingers to coax the patient to orgasm. It went much better now, but still she was fighting to manage the timing, losing and regaining it multiple times until she was sure she had it, and together the four of them rallied to the finish. A moment before it was over Rhea knew she had messed up, Four came right on cue but the patient took a while longer to cum, missing the target window by several seconds. She screamed as she orgasmed, grabbing Rhea's shoulder as she climaxed, digging in the nails so hard she gasped, right as the patient began squirting, hitting her right in the face.

Rhea managed to remain composed as the patient apologised, though she didn't find it to be believable and sensed the patient had enjoyed it all the more. While she washed her face, Ezett finished up, cleaned him and filled out the paperwork in silence.

"Sorry I couldn't get the timing right." Rhea eventually said, breaking the painful quiet.

"It's alright, we can't get it every time. A lot of patients can't seem to cum at all, so we can only do what we can."

Rhea paused as she finished drying her face by the sink, staring down at her toes. They would be handing Male 4 over to another pair of Seeders in a few hours, so that meant four or five more patients for them, but Male 4 would likely have been fucked by another ten patients by the end of the day. Rhea took a deep breath, surely she could get through a few more of these rituals? Looking back at Ezett kneeling submissively on the pad made her angry, she looked so pathetic looking up at him waiting, and it was sickening to think she was being made to do the same. This was how every patient would see her, a compliant little Seeder-girl, attending to this monster. She grit her teeth, calmed herself and returned to position.

"Shall we try the same roles again? See if you can get a feel for the rhythm with a different patient?" asked Ezett.

"Sure."

Ezett's features flashed with concern for a moment, sensing a change in tone, "you doing alright? I know the first day can be..."

"I'm fine."

They waited quietly together, this time Rhea listening carefully for the bells. When it rang, Ezett set to work wordlessly, just softly using her hands before adding lube. After a while she gave a look over to Rhea who took over with her mouth.

Rhea allowed the morning to pass in a blur. Their next patient was loud and frantic, taking a lot of work to keep in position, she came easily and seemed to find the man enticing, squirting multiple times before he finished inside her. After her was a mousy and quiet young woman, she didn't speak the entire time and cried at the end revealing a small relieved smile. The next girl the Matriarch brought was so achingly beautiful it continually distracted Rhea, she had a long neck, light hazel eyes and dark hair with full lips. She was chatty, seemingly nervous but was well poised, making measured careful movements and following Ezett's instructions diligently. The patient offered suggestions on the best pace to rub her clit and Rhea was happy to oblige, perhaps a little too flirty and finding it reciprocated. She made occasional eye contact with the patient and fought back a grin, actually enjoying parts of this session until they ran into an issue. He wouldn't cum, even after quite a while of work and Ezett explained this sometimes happened and they needed to just take a new approach. Most of today the sex had been slow to help Rhea get used to the movements, but Ezett suggested he needed a faster and rougher pace.

The patient didn't seem like the type for that sort of thing, and had so far been revelling in the smooth slow rocking movements, enjoying the sensations. She was not keen on this new approach and resisted, insisting that they keep trying as they had been.

"I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't comply with my instructions I can end the appointment now and advise the centre to cancel future sessions." Ezett said firmly, Rhea seeing another side of her, the soft expression hardened by furrowed brows and a piercing stare, "It's my job to give you the best chance of this, but we have a limited time slot. I know what I'm doing, so work with me and let's make that happen."

The patient was taken aback, but nodded and began to comply, thrusting herself up and down faster and faster. Ezett kept prompting her to go faster, seemingly more so than the patient had expected, but soon she began to moan gutturally, poorly attempting to hide it when she climaxed. The slapping sound was loud and the metal of the chair creaked with every move, but Ezett was right, Male Four was getting riled up and it seemed the pair were in near-perfect sync with their pleasure so Rhea didn't have to do much. When they came together there was palpable relief in the room. Whatever flirty rapport Rhea had built up with the patient had dissipated, they awkwardly avoided eye contact and the patient was in a rush to leave.

Though she knew she hadn't been keeping a good track of time, Rhea was fairly certain this next patient was the last of the day, and after the difficulty of the last appointment was looking forward to getting things done with. This woman was a nightmare. Tall and pale with dark hair, seemingly compliant at first but kept speeding up when they told her not to. It would have been great to have her in the previous session, but by now Male Four couldn't take another session like that, and the faster pace seemed to turn him off. Rhea had to coax him back to an erection three times while Ezett gave the patient a telling off. By the time it was over Rhea's jaw was in agony, her knees sore and there were patches of lubricant all over her body from all the flailing.