The Reluctant Seedling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The device allowed her to move her head away, sliding the cock from her mouth to respond aloud, "I'm not sure what's going on, it keeps giving me stuff I really don't like." she replied, uncertain if Ezett was being simulated or real. Could it update her model with tonight's make up on the fly? She didn't remember seeing anything about that. She didn't like it. It was mortifying to have her in here watching, even if just as a simulation.

"Do you think something is wrong with the algorithm? Should I get someone?" Ezett asked with concern, moving closer and placing her arm on Rhea's shoulder.

"Could you just leave? I don't want anyone watching me."

"Oh, really? The glass hasn't been set to frosted, there's a bunch of people outside watching. The stream posted online is called 'Seeder Girl Fantasy' or something." said Ezett, pointing over to a counter on the virtual wall, the rest of the space reliably resembling their room in the Ovum. When she saw fifteen people were watching her Rhea's jaw dropped, and an arm behind her head shoved her forward to resume sucking Four's cock, muffling her cries. Looking up she saw Male Four had managed to slip one of his hands out of his restraints, and was using it to clamp her head to his cock, gagging her painfully as he wrestled his other hand free to snatch Ezett's wrist.

"Hey, stop that, let me out of here!" she yelped, her heels sliding along the floor as she tried to tug herself away. He heaved up out of his chair, his bonds falling away leaving him bare except for the muzzle.

Rhea kicked with her arms and legs, spluttering on the cock impaling her mouth and gasping for air, trying to remind herself this wasn't real, to breathe through her nose and stick out her tongue to keep from gagging, like she had been trained. His grip on the back of her neck was impressive and convincing, even the hair on his thighs felt real as she pressed her hands into it to attempt to push herself off him. As he stood she was dragged with him, displaying incredible and surely inhuman strength, her feet scrambling as they briefly left the ground.

Both of the girls were crying out but Rhea's were barely audible, Ezett screaming gutturally as Four lifted her before slamming her down into the chair. His hand left her body for just a second, and in an instant he had clicked the chair's metal cuff around her throat, locking it. As she fought to get it off, he used his newly spare hand to unbuckle the muzzle, and even simulated there was something terrifying about seeing him completely free. Whilst this wasn't real, the computer seemed capable of replicating exactly what this experience might be like and that horrifying notion winded her, briefly crippling the fight in her before she renewed her efforts.

With just a slight reshuffle of his grip, he latched onto her hair, tugging painfully as he thrust her up and down slightly on his thick cock, hitting the back of her throat again and again as she battered her palms into him, her gag reflex robbing her of focus. Meanwhile Ezett was so busy using both hands to try to remove her throat-brace that she missed the opportunity to push away the muzzle as Four pressed it to her face, wrapping it deftly in place and yanking the straps until it was tight and her sound was almost as muffled as Rhea's.

He forced Ezett's slim wrists into the arm cuffs one after the other, having to tug them to their smallest settings, leaving her legs kicking helplessly. When satisfied he finally yanked Rhea free of his cock, allowing her to breathe at last, coughing and spluttering as he brought her to all fours at his feet.

"Plea-" she managed before her face was smushed in between Ezett's legs, where her face met the bald wet pussy she had seen many times but never up close like this. Whilst her companion was perhaps the type of girl she might have gone for back in her normal life, being made to service her like this was obscene. She wasn't even sure this was real, but her headset seemed unremovable now. Rhea was pressed forcefully amidst Ezett's familiar musk, a sharp slap on her ass cheek as Four made it clear he was not going to be patient. He spanked her again, harder this time and then began doing it in quick succession, soon so sore that she found herself all too eager to perform as the preferable alternative. Seconds later she felt his hand at her waist, and the thick approximation of his cock pressing into her. She was far too tight, but he was mercifully gentle, seeming to enjoy easing into her in shallow thrusts that pushed increasingly deeper. One hand was still tangled in her hair, pressing her into Ezett's pussy whenever she moaned too loudly.

He didn't need to hold her head now, his forward thrusts were so powerful that her face smacked into Ezett's pelvis continually. She couldn't deny the fact that this fucking, however brutish felt fucking great. The first orgasm hit her so hard her legs nearly gave out, and it was only Four's that had kept her steady. He had brought a splayed hand under her, pressed to her tight stomach and it edged down until he found her engorged clit and began rubbing it in delicious circles. As she began moaning he joined in, his grunts familiar but louder than she had ever heard them.

Now that Ezett had seen she wasn't going to be taken forcefully by Four and instead was being tended to by Rhea she had calmed down, her chest still heaving but her eyes conveying only moderate trepidation. She had ceased kicking, resting one of her ludicrous platform heels against the metal of the chair whilst her left leg was brought up onto Rhea's back. Her muffled moans seemed to suggest Rhea's trained mouth was effectual, bringing her soon to a shivering orgasm. Every time she made Ezett cum, the petite girl's body would shudder and tense for a few moments before she would return to life gasping for what air she could get through her muzzle.

Rhea was emboldened, bringing her hands up from the floor to instead support herself with one on Ezett's thigh, sliding the other between the girl's soaking pussy lips to grind the pads of her fingers into her g-spot. Ezette shrieked, brought quickly to a squirting climax as Four groaned in approval as Rhea came along with her. He had grabbed Ezett's ankle resting on Rhea's back and pulled it while he continued his rough fucking, having the effect of mushing her face around the sopping wet pussy as Ezett's hips were pulled up from the chair. Eventually she was able to find the girl's clit again with her tongue and resume her work, looking up to meet her pleading eyes. She wished she could take the girl's nipples in her mouth, but there was no moving from Four's grasp.

As another of Ezett's orgasms approached, Rhea realised they were in sync, nearing their climax at the same pace, but as they reached the edge Four yanked her face away by her hair, and she screamed from the mix of pain and intense orgasm, coming down from the high to see the look of frustration from Ezett. Before long she was set to work again, working the two of them into sync again before being latched away at the last second. The third time, she prepared to be tugged away again, but instead was even more alarmed at the gushing orgasm propelled into her face as Four left her in place. She was squealing in pleasure too, stunned as she heard his familiar climax and felt the disconcerting oozing of liquid inside of her.

With a grunt, Four pulled his cock free and tossed her aside like meat. She crumpled to the floor by the wall, without energy to lift herself, sweating and aching and panting. There were noises behind her, clanking of the chair and wet skin-on-skin contact but in her frazzled state she couldn't distinguish kissing from oral sex and didn't care to try. Staring at the wall, it felt like she slipped in and out of sleep, looking up only to see the counter on the wall had reached '87' and finding herself unable to react. When at last she found herself back on an earthly plane, the lights were low. Fumbling to her feet she found herself alone. Prising off her headset with relief, the only difference without it was that she could see the chair in the middle of the room, now back in its flat resting position, various articulate arms and items housed under and inside it. There was no evidence anyone else had been here except for the array of fluids on the floor, seat and her skin. Bringing a finger to her pussy, she found a clearish white liquid at her entrance that was unnervingly similar to the substance she encountered at work. She resisted the urge to taste it.

The glass was frosted for privacy, but there was no way to know if it had been this way throughout or if what Ezett had told her in the simulation was true. Whether or not that was really her friend was another conundrum, and tapping through the screen revealed little other than how long her session had been and that she had orgasmed eleven times. Giving up, she turned to see a projection on the wall was beckoning her over to a shower that had popped down from the ceiling in the corner of the room. She was glad of it, and rushed over immediately, washing herself with the liquid soap available in a nook in the wall, and massaging the pressure marks around her wrists. When she moved out from the stream of the shower it stopped, and a towel was provided. As she took it, the shower head moved away and came to the centre of the room where it sprayed the chair and floor with some kind of cocktail of sweet smelling chemicals. A few of the articulate hands cleaned the chair and floor as she dressed, and it was somewhat hypnotic to watch their human-like movements.

After finishing with the hair drier, Rhea took a deep breath to muse over what had happened here, still unsure if she was happy with what the computer had selected for her. Certainly she couldn't argue with the results, and beyond the otherworldly pleasure she felt mollified. She was still light headed, and moved to the door to perhaps go out and get some fresh air. It felt good to be out of the room, and a helpful member of staff was there to guide her to a rooftop relaxation area. Thankfully the woman didn't ask about how her experience was, and Rhea suspected perhaps they were instructed not to. Sessions here were as likely to be traumatic as they were transcendent.

Her relief was short lived, arriving at the rooftop to not only see Ezett drink-in-hand, but with another Seedling from her cohort with her. They were chatting and laughing together, spotting Rhea immediately and calling her over.

"Hey!" Said the other Seedling girl as Rhea came to join them, sitting and being immediately adorned with a sharp looking martini by a member of staff.

"So... intense right?" Ezett posited with a grin, her hair a little out of place now and her make-up a little smudged, though Rhea suspected her companion had the right items in her purse to remedy it.

Rhea gave a nod in response, swallowing hard but being sure to take a sip first so it looked natural. "Is this your first time here too?" She asked the other girl, trying to quickly change the subject.

"No, no. I came here a couple of times before, once for my sister's bachelorette. Some of the ladies did some wild group sessions that will be burned into my brain until I die!" She exclaimed. Ezett squawked with laughter, and it made Rhea immediately envious for having never got such a reaction out of her. This woman had a rare quality when she talked, speaking in long evocative stories which captivated them both, and it was nice to just listen and not have to think of what to say while still strangely unsure what exactly had happened to her. Hearing the story of the bachelorette party, Rhea wondered what it must be like to have a sister. It wasn't common for a fertile to have had two successful chances of breeding, and she thought it must be nice to have someone who knows you so completely besides your mother. Though Rhea got on well with her mum, there were limits to what they would share with one another. For instance, she had been proud when she had found out Rhea was to become a Seeder, but she hadn't been brave enough to ask her what the men were like when her mother had conceived. Her birth records had some general details about him of course, but no pictures.

As her mind wandered, she would occasionally notice Ezett gazing over to her but couldn't gauge her expression. She was half-worried that they would end up back on the dance floor because Rhea felt emotionally and physically exhausted. As the other girl continued a story, Ezett leaned over to a nearby counter where a device was installed in the surface, tapping at the screen out of view.

"Right, I think we're gonna head back." Ezett said shortly after laughing at the conclusion to a story Rhea had tuned out of.

"So soon? It's barely past midnight!"

"Yeah, that session really took it out of me!" She replied, "it was lovely running into you!" Rhea couldn't be sure if the two of them knew each other or if this was the first time, all working together at the Ovum, it was hard to keep track of the familiar faces and Rhea wondered if even the two women knew if they had met properly before. She was fascinated by the deft social engineering that allowed Ezett to give such a grand goodbye whilst giving away so little. Rhea herself stuck with a brief wave before following after Ezett as the other woman went to rejoin her friends at the bar.

They left swiftly, a small auto-car ready outside for them and directed automatically back to their quarters.

"So, Male Four on your first time?!" She said, widening her eyes jocularly and with a broad smile which Rhea could choose to interpret as a cheeky jab in the dark or letting on that she knew something. Rhea became sheepish immediately and knew that her blushing would have given something away regardless. Ezett shrugged, "listen however you're feeling, just remember fantasies are what they are. They're natural, you don't have to read too much into them. Like, how many of us dream about being famous but in reality we'd probably hate it. It's good to get stuff out of your system."

Rhea nodded but stayed quiet, basking in the comforting presence of a friend as they edged closer to home. When they arrived, Rhea noticed that the car had been programmed to drop them right to her block, rather than Ezett's. She alighted with her though, taking Rhea to her door and giving her a peck on the cheek goodbye before winding through the hallways back to her own room.

It took another shower for Rhea to really feel like herself again, and her mind still whirred as she lay in bed. There were still so many questions about Nefarium, but she considered that maybe it might be best not to know what parts of the experience were real or not, she might enjoy it more next time if the limits of the system were unknown. She wondered what else would earn her another trip there, and felt confident she would be back in a matter of weeks, rather than the months it would typically take to get a slot. Rhea looked forward to it. She almost dreaded the next few rest days, eager to get back to work with Four and Ezett to begin earning another reward. After all, they had an important job to do.