The Reluctant Seedling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once or twice Rhea considered going to speak to Ms Kaylee again, but couldn't stand the guilt of leaving Ezett again during a shift. However shortly after an appointment there was a knock on the door and Matriarch Kaylee entered holding a small box.

"Good evening ladies, congratulations on finishing your first night shift together." She said as she entered, stepping cheerily inside and closing the door behind her.

"Thank you ma'am, Rhea has been doing really well." Complimented Ezett, beaming with pride. Rhea's smile was smaller, she was glad to see the friendly-faced Matriarch again.

The Matriarch returned the smile, "yes I spoke to some of your patients, it all sounds very positive. I'm not sure if Rhea told you but I had promised Nefarium passes if the week went well, so I wanted to come and present them myself now that you're done with your last patient."

Rhea was surprised their shift was over, the days seem to have moved quickly when she had been expecting them to drag, and she only realised now how many patients they had tended to today. Ezett was ecstatic, practically skipping across the room to fetch the Nefarium tokens. Rhea had neglected to mention it.

"I had to set Rhea up with an account so I presume she hasn't been before, so take good care of her if you would be so kind?" She said, the sentences laced with some masked assumptions about Rhea in her tone that she couldn't decode.

"I will, thank you ma'am!"

* * *

A few hours later Rhea knocked on Ezett's door as suggested, and was taken aback when it was opened to Ezett standing completely naked. Rhea relished every opportunity she could to be fully dressed when not working, opting this evening for an understated off-the-shoulder black dress which came to mid-thigh and red heels. She had dangly red flower earrings and a dark red velvet choker which complimented the shade of her hair. Her makeup was modest, but Ezett's in contrast was elaborate, with dark purple around her eyes and indigo lipstick. Without greeting, she smiled and turned to walk in, and Rhea assumed she was meant to follow. She appraised Rhea's outfit before deciding on her own, disappearing into her bedroom for a moment, and returning in a tiny dark purple sparkly crop top with a short black leather skirt. Finishing it with enormous black platform peep-toe heels on her small feet, with a thin black strap that ran over her feet and looped twice around her ankle to buckle. The outfit had the effect of framing her perfect flat tummy for display like a work of art.

They walked out to the car, Ezett's jewellery jangling with every step, the loops of loose silver strands around her neck matching her dangly earrings. The vehicle was small, just the right size to take the two of them sat opposite one another, automatically set to their destination.

"It took me by surprise earlier when you did that demonstration with Four." Rhea whispered, trying her best to emulate the indirect approach everyone else seemed to employ.

Ezett smirked. "No hushed tone necessary, it's not strictly against the rules." She said plainly, nodding over to the control panel where she presumed a microphone could be, though she was fairly certain no-one listened in. "As long as no seed is wasted, all is well. There was a Seeder a while back who even got pregnant, it seemed to be celebrated if anything."

Rhea fell silent as she mused on that for a while.

"Aren't you ever curious about how it feels?" Ezett queried, queuing up music on the screen.

"No! It's gross."

"Well, it's not for everyone I suppose. For me nothing compares to that full sensation. I envy that the Fertiles get to do it to completion." She said with a sigh, "when I told my ex she didn't get it either."

The trip from the compound wasn't far, and they soon stepped out to the neon-lit circus of colour that was Nefarium. It dominated the centre of town, with the hum of excitement spilling into the street. It was quite the contrast to the pantheon of purity at the Ovum, with its grand dark archway entrance daring them inside. Rhea had been to Pleasure Centres in her hometown once or twice, but Nefarium was infamous for its premier position as the best in the world. Entry was hard to come by, open to all but rare to get an opportunity without booking long in advance, but Ezett explained that there were exclusive slots held for Seeders every week: another perk of their position. They were offered out as rewards.

The entryway was a circular foyer, with a tiled floor that had a large black 'N' set into the centre. The back wall was covered in screens between archways that seemed to scan people and light green as they entered. There was a wide range in how women were dressed here, with some in everyday party outfits as they were, others in fetishistic leathers, and a few turning up completely naked, with just heels and a handbag. It was unfathomable to Rhea that being naked in public used to be prohibited, but equally alien to her that anyone in their right mind would actually choose to go outside like that.

"Ezett, nice to see you again, and this must be Rhea?" Cooed a gorgeous hostess as they entered, Ezett taking the tokens from her purse and presenting them. Rhea flashed an awkward smile, while the other two exchanged warm kisses to each cheek. "Your rooms should be ready in about half an hour if you want to have a drink and dance first? Would Rhea be looking for an Orientation Analysis?"

Ezett responded for her, "no, no she won't want that." The lady nodded in reply, tapping a screen strapped to her arm before handing over some colourful cocktails and some black bracelets for them to wear. They sipped their drinks as Ezett brought Rhea over to talk her through the screens, showing her the full extent of this palace of perversions. Every manner of depravity was on offer here, through a combination of machinery, virtual reality, augmented reality and skilled staff. It was said Nefarium had been around for hundreds of years, once secret and exclusive in a time when its proclivities were considered uncouth. Rhea was astonished at some of the services in their catalogue, acts she would never have even been able to imagine were listed alongside the mundane. Everything was celebrated equally here.

Ezett loaded up her profile, and proudly displayed all the digital models she had configured, including a render of Male Four she had created which had a remarkable resemblance, and another of the member of staff they had just spoken to. Many of the employees here had added themselves to the library of fuckable simulations.

"Here, I'll transfer copies to you if you want to use any." She said, tapping through some menus and opting to include a digital recreation of herself. It looked just like Ezett, down to the facial expressions and mannerisms as it moved. As she sent it through to Rhea's account, she saw it created a link between their profiles.

"What's orientation analysis?" Rhea asked, wondering why she had been so sure in telling the host she wouldn't want it.

"There's a scale here for the sessions from one to five, what you want is on one side of the spectrum and what you like is on the other. Once you pick, it's locked in until the end." Ezett explained animatedly, bringing up a selection screen for Rhea which showed coloured circles for each rung of the scale, requiring the user to confirm their choice. "Setting One is fully manually created by you, you can stop any time or change it. Setting Five is entirely automated, created to cater to your specific fantasies, it'll likely be stuff you don't even know you are into and it's not for the faint of heart! They don't recommend doing it first time, but you can do like levels in between which are semi-automated."

Ezett led them away from the screens and into the hallway. For most of the rooms the glass was frosted obscuring what happened inside but a few were transparent where customers had chosen for their sessions to be visible. They passed one room with a couples session, both women pressed to either side of a vibrator with a soft round head against their clits, moaning as they kissed and were fucked brutally hard by dildos on pistons. As they continued to another room bathed in a pink-hue, a counter projected onto the wall seemed to log that two more people were watching, increasing the count from '13' to '15' including those online and in person; there was another crowd watching from the opposite side. The woman within was in a large padded chair which articulated her bound limbs apart and together, the headset covering her eyes flashing with colour as it played out different scenarios shown separately to the viewers on a nearby screen. There were sensors all over her body and a vibrator buzzing between her legs, at times bringing her to loud moaning crescendos while later denying her as she was whipped or contorted into uncomfortable looking positions.

"Once it's run an analysis, it's stored on your profile and used to design your sessions, plus the algorithm is always learning, depending on what you respond to each time. Mine is wild!" Ezett continued, her eyes glistening with excitement. "Anyway, I figured you would want to start by dipping your toes in, I know you might find some of this stuff kind of unsavoury."

Rhea took umbrage with that. She got the sense that Ezett thought of her as prudish, but why wouldn't she enjoy an experience if it was specifically tailored to what she liked? Ezett seemed to identify something on Rhea's pensive expression, and responded by quickly changing the subject, suggesting they decide on their session later.

The dance floor was unlike anything Rhea had ever seen. It was split into strips down the middle, with the centre glowing red, on either side were amber sections, and at the edges of the room were green zones. Signs explained that the red zone was for dancing, anyone in amber was indicating they were open to someone making a move on them or hooking up, with the true debauchery taking place in the green section. Women were in varying states of undress in the green section, kneeling on the rubber squares built into the floor, pressed to the walls, their moans audible amidst the thrum of music. Ezett led them to the bar, getting another round of drinks, which were on offer alongside vibrators and other toys. There were people here completely naked except for a collar, and it hardly even stood out given how scantily dressed so many of the customers were.

Without even asking, Ezett led them to the red section, and despite Rhea's initial reservations, she started to have a really good time. The music was excellent, the drinks were delicious and everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives. Employees in plain black outfits would occasionally move through the crowd, efficiently steering anyone getting too handsy from the red to the orange section or beyond, keeping the divisions well configured. Rhea realised she was one of the most modestly dressed people there, so much so she might have even been confused for a member of staff if not for her jewellery.

Pleasantly buzzed and panting from dancing, they headed up to the hallway again once their bracelets began to vibrate, the display on each telling them their room was ready and providing the door numbers. They were next to one another, and Ezett gave her a brief smiley wave before striding quickly inside hers. Rhea had wanted to ask which setting she was going to use but hadn't mustered up the courage. She ventured in cautiously, closing the door and ensuring it was locked before examining the surroundings. There were two walls of frosted glass on opposite sides, the rest plain white walls and ceilings, with devices affixed all around. Some were cameras and sensors, others she was less sure of, but she checked each, ensuring the lenses were covered or switched off. The chair in the centre of the room was currently flat like a hospital bed, but she had seen what it could do and the various ways it could position itself, and she knew somewhere concealed in the leather upholstery were every manner of vibrator, buckles and toys, including some housed in the array of metal arms nested underneath. It all smelt remarkably clean, with a floral scent on the air. Lastly she spotted the white headset set on top of a glowing wireless charging pad on the far side of the room beside a glowing screen built into the wall.

Spotting her profile loading up on screen, she opened up the menu and cycled through a number of different options. She selected Setting One at first, seeing the manual session design screen load up and the 'orientation analysis' option greyed out. It irked her, her eyes continually drawn to the other end of the scale now selectable along the top navigation bar. She clicked option three in the middle and watched as countless more options appeared, asking her whether the session could be stopped before end, what activities should be black-listed, and which should be specifically included. The catalogue was so vast, and she was often uncertain what they meant, even after reading the descriptions, leaving her unsure if she would like them.

Deciding to just click onto the fifth option for a moment to see it, something in her stomach fluttered as she saw the settings all disappear except one, requiring her to read and agree to the terms and conditions, the first being that orientation analysis was required. It cited various laws which permitted the practices employed in Setting Five, most of which were dated in her lifetime and often celebrated in the news. There was something captivating about this mode, not having to choose and just receiving something selected for her that she would enjoy. Having to agree individually to each condition was unsettling though, with one allowing the computer to change everything from the room temperature, to whether the session was broadcasted, or others invited to participate. However, the final condition explicitly stated that nothing would be undertaken against the customer's preferences, so she reasoned it wouldn't be an issue.

After some time of hesitation, Rhea took a deep breath, and fuelled by her tipsy excitement she hit confirm and began to undress as instructed, kicking off her red heels then hanging her clothes and underwear in the corner. It felt strange to be naked in public without her hair ribbon-tied into a ponytail, and she preferred how she looked with her red hair cascading down her shoulders.

The room began to glow blue from strips in the ceiling, and Rhea relished being surrounded by the magic of technology again; this was the most gleeful she had been in months. She adorned the headset, clambering up onto the bed and feeling very small and slim in the mechanism designed for women of all shapes and sizes. The view from her headset was clearly artificial but perfectly matched the layout of the room, it even showed her own body when she looked down at herself using some complex trick achieved through the camera on the front of the device. Once she lay down, text appeared with instructions and the view changed, showing a digital assimilation of the room from above and demonstrating the position to lie in. When her arms and legs were splayed out in the right positions, indicated with ticks on each limb, it announced the orientation analysis would begin, taking approximately ten to fifteen minutes, then the remainder of the hour would be as programmed.

Sensors were placed mechanically on her abdomen, forehead, arms and legs. She wondered what type of readings they would take, as she knew from her previous medical classes that these could interpret fairly complex brain signalling. She next felt bonds compressing around her wrists, ankles, thighs, and most surprisingly her throat. It was firm but comfortable, and from watching some of the other rooms she had passed by, she could see why they were necessary, with the devices and machines having to do their utmost to continue their work as the subjects writhed messily with pleasure. Though the restraints were unsettling, the Nefarium brand was well known. Well trusted. She had watched many videos of these rooms. She still felt safe as the bed moved her into a seated position and pressed a vibrator to her moist pussy.

The first few videos were fairly pedestrian. Women having sex. Men having sex. Penetrative male and female sex, faithfully animated with quite convincing realism, it felt like it was happening right in front of her, the familiar skin-slapping sounds crisply approximated by speakers somewhere in the room. The video changed to another hetrosexual couple having sex, and it took her a while to notice it was Male Four, as she did the vibrator sped up. The setting changed, and so too did the woman on screen, at first a member of staff she had seen on the dance floor, then it was Ezett, then it was her. Each time the vibrator speed altered but she lost track of whether it was getting faster or slower, or which she preferred between the quick changes. At some point the view had changed to a first-person one, no longer an out-of-body experience and instead Male Four bearing over her, his face not entirely recognisable as Ezett had done her best to design it from the limited amount they could see between the muzzle and the restraints. Something was off about it, but the longer she looked at it, the more real it felt. She wondered if the system was correcting the design automatically from her response; if so it happened too gradually to tell.

A dildo was slowly pressed inside her, but looking down the virtual reality gave every impression that it was Male Four's perfectly recreated cock that was thrusting into her. Clearly Ezett knew this part of him intimately enough to simulate it near-perfectly. Even the grunting and groaning noises he made were faithfully emulated. It was embarrassing how quickly she approached orgasm, but she was stopped short just before. It happened a few times, and Rhea was mortified that the system seemed to be gauging which reaction from Male Four stimulated her most. It played once with him as a playful partner, another time with him hungrier and rougher, similar to his real-world reactions during the breeding appointments. One time, he jeered and laughed at her as she was denied her climax, and seeing it made her feel sick to the stomach. Worse was the fact the computer seemed to think she liked it, and grew crueller, with him spanking her, forcing her to her knees to suck his cock. She was locked in the metal chariot while he knelt at her feet, licking at her pussy with a look of utter adoration, moving to kiss up and down her legs, abdomen and sucking on her nipples. The sensation was incredibly realistic, and she found herself constantly forgetting this wasn't real. She felt his aura in the room with her, she was sure of it.

As she climaxed over his simulated face, other images flashed up in quick succession, but she was delirious with pleasure and hardly registered them. The computer seemed to be collecting subconscious data, soon announcing that analysis was complete and that a Setting Five session would be initiated.

Rhea was certain something was wrong right away. The machine left her on her knees for quite some time, the bonds around her body pressing her into position on the ground, the soft comfort of the chair retracting back somehow. Essentially she was at work, servicing Male Four but alone, working diligently and edging him over and over. The mechanisms forced her head up and down, the dildo thrust deeper into her throat than she would normally take him, and it was hard to remember this was a dildo given how faithfully it was recreated, it was even soft and warm.

"Hey, did you want me in here?" asked Ezett, entering the room. She was still in the purple makeup and silver jewellery from tonight, wearing a headset on her head at first but the system digitally removed it after a few seconds. "It just pinged up on my screen to come join you in h... Oh my god, are you on Setting Five? And it's got you with him right away, wow!"