The Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
First chapter of a couple seeking to spice up their sex life.
921 words
3.86
10k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa felt the butterflies in her stomach as she walked into the bar. Her husband Phil and her had agreed that it would be a turn-on for them both for her to fuck another man but now she was about to meet Tony there was a pang of apprehension.

She and Phil had chatted to Tony a few times online and as she spied him sitting at the bar she took a deep breath and slid on the stool beside him.

"Hi." said Tony as he gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Let me buy you a drink." Lisa ordered a whiskey and sipped on it as her and Tony exchanged pleasantries. She'd dressed in a tight red skirt, white blouse with matching bra and no knickers. She liked the freedom going commando gave her and she wondered how long it would be before she felt Tony's hands on her legs. She glanced at his hands, manly and large, but not to rough. She felt a tingle in her pussy and found her mind wandering.

Phil was watching the scene between his wife and Tony un-fold from a table at the right of the bar. He watched as they chatted and Lisa giggled at something Tony said and he thought about what might unfold later. After a while Lisa came over to the table with Tony. Phil shook his hand. He had a firm grip.

"I want him to come home with us," Lisa whispered in Phil's ear.

"I'll sit in the back with Tony." Lisa said as they got to the car. She Grinned. "It's the polite thing to do!"

Phil smiled at Tony as they got in. "Enjoy the ride," he said playfully. Phil adjusted the mirror as he got in so he had a clear view of the backseat. He watched as Tony rested his hand on Lisa's thigh as he pulled out of the car park and felt a tremor of excitement and a stirring of his cock in his pants.

In the back seat Tony felt the silky smoothness of Lisa's thighs. She parted her legs slightly as he slowly stroked the back of his fingers up them. He could feel the heat as he got near her pussy. His cock started to swell, a sight that didn't go unnoticed to Lisa. "Something I can hep you with" she laughed as she closed her thighs around his and just before he could reach her pussy. She was wet, the excitement of the evening, the drink that had loosened her inhibitions and knowing that Phil was watching her and Tony in the rear view mirror added to the heady level of arousal she was now feeling.

"Bit restrictive, these pants." said Tony.

Lisa looked in the mirror at Phil and gave a smile as her fingers went to Tony's pants and unzipped them. Tony's cock sprang out and took her by surprise. "Fuck!" she muttered. Before her Tony's cock stood hard and proud.

Tony smiled. He knew he had a huge cock, he'd seen Lisa's reaction with other women in the past.

Lisa felt her pussy swell and get wetter. Tony's cock was about 9 inches but more importantly to her, it was thick. She ran her fingers up the shaft and watched it twitch beneath her touch. She saw Phil watching and teased him to concentrate on the road. Phil muttered something but Lisa didn't hear as she lowered her mouth to the tip of Tony's cock. It was uncut but his foreskin had already rolled back due to how erect he now was.

Tony felt Lisa's hot breath against the head of his cock. He ached to feel her mouth engulf him. Her tongue darted out and licked around the tip, collecting the precum that pooled around the head of Tony's member. Her lips engulfed him, sliding down the shaft as Tony let out a moan of pleasure.

Lisa had never had a cock this big in her mouth and she relished the sensation. Phil had an average cock. It had always satisfied her well enough but now as she felt how big Tony was in her mouth she could feel her pussy starting to drip. She was sure Phil and Tony could probably smell her scent of arousal in the air. Poor Phil, he must be so hard and wet driving she thought. Still she would see to his needs later. Right now Tony was the object of her desire and she took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could manage as she started to suck him.

Tony groaned in pleasure as Lisa sucked him and he reached down and unbuttoned her blouse. She took of her bra for him and he saw her nipples where already hard. His ample hands cupped one and then the other as Lisa still bobbed up and down on his cock. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and gave them a little pinch and pull. Lisa sighed with pleasure, muffled moans escaping from her as her lips were wrapped around Tony's cock. She could feel him pulse and throb and knew from his breathing he was getting close.

"We're here." Phil said as the car pulled into the drive.

"Fuck!" Tony muttered.

Lisa took his cock out of her mouth and giggled. "Guess you're going to have to wait till we're inside." "Do come in." she said suggestively as Phil opened the front door.

*

Chapter 2 coming soon.