The Big Game Hunters

Story Info
A cuckold/hot-wife story.
14.4k words
3.34
33.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story, so please be aware of that.

This story features:

1. Dominant and promiscuous married women

2. Submissive husbands, who miss out

3. Young stud males, who get it all

I am assuming, as per normal, that this story will receive a low score. Oh well, what will be, will be.

As per normal, all rude comments will be deleted on a regular basis and all rude emails will be routinely discarded.

********

It was just another normal Saturday night: Susan and Kate were in the bedroom getting ready to go out and pick up, while their husbands Mark and Peter were all set to follow them around and try and keep their ladies out of trouble. It was going to be a challenging night.

It was just another normal Saturday night: one lucky young man, out there somewhere, was going to end up losing all his clothes and having sex with Susan and Kate in the hot tub, while Mark and Peter watched.

Mark chuckled to himself. He and Peter were standing out on the balcony, sipping drinks, waiting for the girls to finish getting ready. Both men were well dressed, but plainly dressed - ideal for remaining unnoticed and in the background.

"What is it," Peter asked, noticing his friend's quiet laughter.

"I was thinking about that damned hot tub again," Mark said, grinning and shaking his head.

Peter nodded, sipped his drink and then said:

"Yeah, the scene of hundreds of hot conquests - if we had a camera, we could make a small fortune, filming what goes on in there."

Mark broke into more laughter. Finally he continued:

"I'm just glad the tub's inside and the walls are moan and groan proof."

"Damn straight, and scream and roar proof as well."

There was more laughter.

"Hell, yes - it does get wild in there."

The two men raised and struck their glasses together in a toast. They turned to look at the view from the balcony. They drank and were silent for a moment. The dim echo of moans and groans, of screams of delight and of roars of release, from past triumphs, floated in their memories. The vague foggy outlines of so many slick wet bodies writhing, rolling, trembling and shuddering together played quickly before their eyes. Both men had hard cocks.

"God, I think I'm going to need another drink," Mark said.

"Have one man," Peter said. "I'm driving tonight."

Mark shook his head.

"What," Peter asked.

"I just hope those two don't end up getting arrested and hauled off to jail."

Peter burst into laughter. He raised the glass to his lips and drained his drink.

"Yeah me too bud, me too," Peter said with a tense expression.

Inside the house, upstairs in the bedroom and behind closed doors, Susan and Kate worked their magic.

Susan stood before the mirror. She posed and she preened. She blew kisses and laughed at herself. The beautiful 46 year old woman evaluated her appearance and was happy with the results so far. She turned and turned before her reflection.

Susan was the quintessential sexy hot-wife. She was five foot, nine inches tall with long dark hair, striking blue eyes, full red lips and tanned skin. Her body was curvaceous, but she was lean from her obsession with exercise and the constant sex she had. She wore her fine lines well. She was a stunning woman.

Susan was confident and blissfully happy. She was fashionable. She was social. She was fun. She was married to an attentive and submissive man, who constantly allowed her to feed her sex addiction. She had two young children and a very accommodating mother-in-law, who was happy looking after the kids every weekend and even some weeknights.

Susan was wearing a gleaming latex dress. It was soft pink in color. It plunged at the neckline and it ended at mid thigh. The dress was tight. The dress showed off the tops of Susan's breasts. It seemed to be painted onto her body. Susan wasn't wearing any underwear. She had finished the look off with matching high heels.

Kate was sitting on the end of Susan's bed. She was laughing at Susan's shenanigans. She liked watching Susan pout, blow kisses and dance about when they got ready to go out clubbing. Kate was sorting through the boxes of shoes at her feet, trying to decide what heels she was going to wear that night.

Kate was another beautiful brunette. She and Susan could have been mistaken for twins. Kate was 44 years old and a delicious hot-wife with an understanding husband and one teenager. Kate was five foot, seven inches tall with long dark hair and light icy blue eyes. She was a tanned curvy thing like her friend Susan. Kate was a young guy's wet dream in the flesh.

Kate had decided to match her friend's dress style. Kate was just dying for a night of sex and she reasoned that no young male could resist a sexy older brunette in a tight white latex dress. Kate left her underwear at home. The shining white rubber clung to her. It had taken a lot of shrieking, laughter and wriggling to get her beautiful naked body into the tight latex.

"Hopefully the guy we pick up tonight can pull this thing off me okay," Kate said, doubtfully, as she adjusted and smoothed the dress before the mirror.

"Well, nobody's had any trouble yet, have they," Susan responded.

Both women looked at each other, shrugged and then laughed.

"Help me Sue," Kate said desperately, holding up a pair of high heels in one hand and a pair in her other hand, "which ones?"

"Those ones," Susan said pointing, before turning back to the mirror.

"Yes, I agree," Kate said.

Kate dropped the rejected pair. She wriggled her glossy painted toes and then slipped the gleaming white stilettos on her tanned feet. She stood up and walked about on the carpeted floor, getting used to the new shoes.

"God Kate - you look sexy," Susan whispered, running her eyes over her girlfriend's undulating body as she stepped heel toe, heel toe across the bedroom.

"I know I do," Kate said back.

"Come here Kate and give me a kiss honey, before I put my lippy on."

Kate laughed. She approached Susan and stopped in front of her. The two women stared at each other.

"You're so beautiful Sue," Kate whispered, reaching out and softly stroking her girlfriend's face with her fingers.

"Give us a kiss, love."

Kate leant in, closing her eyes and parting her lips. Susan closed her own eyes and turned her head. Their lips met softly. Kate exhaled gently. Susan ran her fingers through Kate's brown hair. Soon they were kissing passionately.

Susan dragged herself away from it first.

"Oh my God," Susan whispered, her face an inch from Kate's. "That's enough for now darling. C'mon, we have to finish getting ready. The guys are waiting."

"Have you talked to Peter yet," Kate asked, finding a subject.

Susan stopped. She grew quiet. She dropped her eyes. Kate stroked her chin. Susan looked up.

"Sue, did you talk to him?"

"Yes Kate."

"And...?"

He's thinking about it," Susan whispered, still face to face with her girlfriend. "It's a big decision for him Kate, for us as a married couple..."

"Just be strong Sue," Kate whispered. "Just insist on it. Don't take no for an answer."

Susan nodded. She looked at the small padlock key, on the chain, around Kate's neck. That key locked and unlocked Mark's manhood and his self esteem. Susan wanted to hold that sort of power over her own husband. Kate really was in charge, in every way, when it came to her marriage: Susan really craved that level of control as well.

"Just cut Peter off," Kate continued. "Cut him off for good. Lock him up Susan and he'll be eating out of your hand in no time."

"I'll...I'll talk to him about it again, Kate. Now, c'mon let's finish getting ready."

"Sure,"

The two women stood in front of the mirror together. Kate brushed her hair with long sweeps. Susan applied lipstick to her mouth. Jewelry was chosen. Eyelashes were thickened. They paused before their reflections for one long lingering moment at the end.

"C'mon girl," Susan finally demanded, grabbing her friend's hand and charging off towards the bedroom door.

Kate shrieked and burst into laughter. Their heels scratched and tapped on the tiled floor as they raced along. They picked up their handbags and announced that they were ready to go.

"C'mon husbands," Kate called out, "the hot guys are all waiting for us!"

"Yeah, move it slowpokes," Susan added.

It was later...

The dark sedan flashed through the last part of the freeway on its way to the city. Glittering skyscrapers loomed in the distance. The wide black river appeared in the east. The sinister glow of the metropolis filled the cold starry sky.

Peter was at the wheel as the designated driver and Mark occupied the front passenger seat. Susan and Kate sat in the back, arms around each other. The two couples talked and laughed in the dark interior of the car. A feeling of mounting excitement had gripped all four of them.

The two couples loved the weekends. The hot-wives got to get all dressed up and then dance at a favorite club. The girls got to drink too much and then get laid. The husbands got to watch it all. The husband's got to keep the girls out of trouble.

And it was so exciting and so amazing. They had been embracing this adventure for years and it never got boring or tedious. All four of them had elevated this incredible routine to a fine art. Every person knew their assigned part and played it well.

Peter was preoccupied, however, as he drove. He wondered at their frankly strange lifestyle. He loved Susan and he enjoyed watching her seduce and sleep with other men and women. He loved hearing her express her pleasure in front of him with other people. He particularly relished it when the male Susan enjoyed was younger, sexier and better in bed than Peter was.

It was all good. It was all exciting and innocent, but then Susan had come to her husband with her request and Peter did not know what to think of it and what to do about it.

Peter knew his friend Mark was wearing a cock cage. Peter knew Kate had padlocked him and was wearing the padlock key, on a chain, around her neck like a trophy. All four of them knew what Kate had done to Mark - the three others in the group, including Peter, made constant fun of Mark, ribbing him, and putting him down to his face. Kate in particular was quite vicious and relentless. Peter couldn't help himself sometimes - he enjoyed humiliating Mark as well.

Mark had been cut off. Kate had told him in no uncertain terms that his days of having sex with her were over. He could occasionally masturbate after seeking her approval and the cage would come off briefly, but there was no more intercourse for him. Peter thought it was outrageous when he first heard about it from Susan, but he bit his tongue. Kate was feeding her sex addiction with all of these people and her own husband was left untouched, locked up and burning with sexual frustration and desperation.

Now Susan was approaching her own husband and was asking him to wear a cage as well. It struck Peter as such a cruel request, given that Peter had no problems with her sleeping with hundreds of men in front of him. Why put him in chastity? Why stop him from masturbating when he might want to? Why deny him the pleasures of sex, when she was enjoying so much of it? She was inundated and she wanted to cut him off all together. Why was she allowed to gorge on it and he was left to starve and wither in frustration?

Peter didn't mention it in the car. He kept his hand on the wheel and drove safely. He couldn't help himself though: he kept looking at Kate in the rearview mirror. He kept fixing his eyes on the gleaming gold padlock key nestled there between Kate's tanned breasts. Kate noticed Peter staring at her key necklace. She didn't say anything. She softly stroked the key, her eyes on Peter's, a faint smile curling at the edges of her lips.

*********

The four of them entered the night club after an interminable wait at the door. It was like stepping into another world. Susan quickly descended the stairs into the sunken world of pounding dance music, silvery flashing fog and fleeting silhouettes. Kate followed her girlfriend down, her hand running lightly along the rail and her heels click clacking on the steps. The two husbands brought up the rear - their hearts beginning to pound.

Peter and Mark could sense the hyper-sexualized atmosphere as they emerged from the stairway at the bottom and entered the club. The two men could see heads turn as Kate and Susan passed by. The husbands noted how the conversations stopped and the expressions changed. They saw dozens of eyes lock onto the sexy form of their beautiful wives. Both husbands had erections. It was another thrilling Saturday night.

Susan arrived at the bar first. She carefully entered the gesticulating and swaying mob of young people, slowly making their way towards the front of the queue for drinks. Kate quickly joined her, coming up from behind and enclosing Susan in her arms. Both women scrutinized the dark faces and the dark bodies in the gloomy misty light. They were already searching for the right sort of male - black, young and hot. There was plenty of game to choose from.

Peter and Mark watched from a discrete distance. Their part in the drama was simple from this point onwards: the husbands had to vanish from sight into a dark corner somewhere, but be constantly on hand, if needed. The two men had to be ready to desert the club at any moment. The two men had to be ready to chauffer their sexy hot-wives and their selected male prey home at any moment.

Peter was the designated driver, so he would have to remain completely sober. Mark could have a couple of drinks, but he needed to have his wits about him, so a couple of drinks were his limit. The two men dropped back into a corner, but their eyes were fixed on Susan and Kate.

It was a waiting game for the husbands. Sometimes, Susan and Kate scored relatively quickly. The two women found the right guy after only 20 minutes, the crude proposition was put, the guy agreed and the party of five left the club instantly.

On most occasions, however, Susan and Kate took their time to slowly prowl the entire club, summing up and comparing the available prey, discussing the options with each other, talking to the vast numbers of sexy young men who approached them, dancing with the hot guys they liked most, accepting drinks and making out with the best prospects.

It all left Peter and Mark hot, breathless and bothered - it was an incredible and endlessly fascinating drama watching their beautiful delicious wives arrive at a club, set themselves up at the bar, be approached by streams of horny young men, take drinks and talk with all the guys.

And it got even more exciting as time passed away and Susan and Kate reached the point where they were trying to decide who the lucky young male would be. It made Peter's heart pound in his chest and his hard cock strain awkwardly in his pants. He never tired of Susan's games. He loved watching her make out with some young guy in a dark corner, or seated in a crowded booth, or while glued to a horny male on the dance floor.

And Mark loved watching Kate at it as well. Mark licked his dry lips and stared at his hot-wife. She was making out with young men. She was driving others crazy with her cock-teasing and denial. She was caressing dicks through pants, letting sexy young guys grab her. Mark's wife was taking males out to dance, gluing her body to theirs and subjecting them to the most exquisite sort of torment in plain view of her husband and everybody else on the dance floor.

Mark couldn't ever look away. He knew the telltale signs. The young guys would cling to her. Their eyes were soft and glassy and their jaws were dropping. Kate was rubbing her body against their hard tingling cocks. She was relentless. She liked looking up into their flushed features, while grinning at their alarmed expressions as they came in their pants, in her arms, on the dance floor. Watching a young male trembling and jumping up and down on the spot, while Kate laughed at them amazed Mark.

How many horny young males came like that? How many guys were finished off by Kate and Susan on the dance floor, or in some dark part of the club, or while standing locked in Kate and Susan's arms in a throng of oblivious young people?

And then there were those occasions when Mark and Peter watched as Susan or Kate disappeared inside the toilets with a guy in tow. How many hot blowjobs were given in the toilet cubicles behind closed doors? How many guys were fucked before the girls even left the club behind at the end of the night?

Tonight, however, was a new night - neither Peter nor Mark knew what was going to happen. They were sure, though that some hot young black guy was going to get it in the hot tub tonight.

Then it all happened, right in front of Peter and Mark's eyes.

Susan stood with her back to the bar. She sipped her drink and slowly ran her eyes over the young men around her. After a long moment, she turned to her friend Kate with a smile and yelled in her ear.

"Found anyone you want?"

"There are a couple of good prospects," Kate yelled back, not looking at Susan, staring at a young man.

Susan softly laughed. She looked in the direction of the guy Kate was staring at. He was definitely what they were looking for. He was in his early to mid twenties. He was black. He was tall and strong. He looked like he might be a sensitive shy type.

"Yes, okay - he looks like he'll do," Susan said, grinning.

"Absolutely - he's perfect."

Kate caught his eyes. He stopped talking to the eager young white woman in front of him. He turned his head and looked in Susan and Kate's direction. Susan grinned at him. Kate slowly ran the tip of her tongue around her glossy red lips. Kate then smiled at him and lifted her glass. She drank. Her eyes were still on him.

A look of anger and contempt passed across the young white woman's face. She had been interrupted. The good looking guy she was trying to talk to was now distracted. The young woman glared at Susan and Kate. She fumed - the guy wasn't paying her any more attention.

The young white woman furiously considered Susan and Kate: why did security let older women inside nightclubs? Shouldn't they be at home asleep? Shouldn't they be watching television? It was true that the two older women were beautiful, the young white woman admitted.

The young white woman knew this type of female. She had seen their sort before. They got all done up in their tight sexy dresses and their high heels. They had their perfect hair. They had their make up on. They never seemed to wear any underwear. They showed up at the clubs every weekend with hungry determined looks and then chased the young black males down, one by one. These hungry older females were the bane of the young white woman's existence - they were so confident and assertive. They were good looking and so blunt and so crude. They always picked up a black guy. They never left the club empty handed and alone. They always got laid.

The young white woman tried to get the young man's attention again by jumping up and down on the spot and waving her hands at him. He looked at her briefly. He was confused. He was caught in the headlights. He looked back at Susan and Kate. The young white woman raged. She turned and stormed off.

The young man was alone. The young man was standing in the middle of a swirling crowd of dark shapes by himself. The deafening music pounded in his ears. The good looking prey was isolated and vulnerable.

Susan made the first move. She stepped away from the bar and carefully pushed past a group of young people clustered around the service area. She felt a number of hands run over her hips and her ass as she brushed through the throng of dark silhouettes. She reached out and pinched and caressed a few cocks, but she ignored the young men who touched her and tried to talk to her.