All Comments on 'The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Beautifully written. There has to be more. There are so many doors open for development of additional situations. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Top notch

Very well written (and I'm a picky reader) with a great story & plenty of nicely described sex too! Can't think of how it could be better. More!!!

WHR43WHR43over 15 years ago
Great trip

Wonderful story and so well written. There are so many branches these characters could follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF

WTF-Not, what the... but, want to...

I know that we all want the sex, drool, drool, but the characters, the plot and the writing all make a great read and the writing is above all the greatest.

Davew.ineaston south and west of the Mason Dixon...

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
AWSOME

THIS STORY REALLY GOT TO ME. IAM WHERE SHE STARTED OUT. I NEVER COULD GET THE SOCIAL SCENE GOING, HAVE ALWAYS FOUND TOO MANY EXCUSES TO BELITTLE MYSELF. CAME FROM A DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY BACKGROUND AND NEVER GOT OVER IT. WISH I HAD MET SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET OVER MY INSECURITIES. LOVED THE INSIGHTS AND SUPORTIVE IDEAS THAT CAME OUT OF THIS GROUP. AGAIN GREAT STORY.

writerlywriterlyover 8 years ago
Dammit!

I actually got teary-eyed at the end of this series. Well done! I so enjoy your writing!

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love it! Wish you would continue.

I could relate so well to the main character (Joyce), especially at the beginnng.

I really wish I had met someone like Ray and/or Kim when I was younger, to help me overcome my insecurities and learn to better love myself. Instead, I am simply a pretty good actress. Few people can tell how negative my thinking is towards myself, or how strongly I criticize myself about/for everything. I have gotten so that I nearly always can act the “right” way, no matter how I feel or what I’m thinking. I dress nicely (most of the time), I make myself go out to socialize and do the whole “small talk” thing, despite the fact that I’m usually thinking I shouldn’t be there, that I’m not pretty or smart enough and that nobody really cares to hear my opinion (which people often reinforce by ignoring me when I speak or simply talking over my words as I speak).

Again, I LOVE this story! I love the advice she’s given! Though I find myself wondering where/how the advice originally came from?

If you ever expand this story a bit and get it published, I would love to know so that I can buy a copy of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous