The Renfield Syndrome Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

David's eyes met Fabian's as Sandra bucked between them. She was getting righteously fucked from both ends, Fabian holding her hair and plunging his cock into her open, greedy mouth as David hammered her cunt from behind. David himself felt wonderfully sinful and amazingly free, all his inhibitions falling away in the frenzy of the moment. He felt stronger and more confident than at any moment of his life, safe at home and welcomed to the family of the chosen. David could take whatever he wanted, he was more than human now and didn't need to be constrained by endless fears and insecurities. His entire life had been consumed by his own anxiety, an eternal obstacle stopping him from doing what he wanted, from going where he wanted, from fucking who he wanted. It stopped him from succeeding in work, in love, and in life. David had now been given the strength to break the shackles that had bound him, and ridding himself of them felt more orgasmic than anything he was currently doing with his dick.

Around the room, the orgy was in full frenzy. The chosen were brought together to worship the woman who had made them what they were, offering their own hot blood and naked flesh to be sacrificed on her altar. It was a glorious sight and a cacophony of scents and sounds as the chosen fucked, sucked, ate, licked, bit, jerked, and cornholed each other in threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes in a scene that shamed the bacchanalia of ancient Rome. The fancy dining room had been turned into a flesh pit, the tables all either shoved aside or being used as beds, the settings swept to the floor and smashed, the linens shredded along with the chosen's fine clothing. Their cries of ecstasy and growls of desire scored scene after scene of frenzied fornication everywhere David looked. His head was full of the scent of raw lust in every form it could take, coming together to form an intoxicating smog that lay over the room like a blanket.

David grunted as his hips repeatedly met Sandra's perfectly shaped ass implants. On the other end, Fabian was throat fucking her as she hungrily gagged and slobbered on his cock. David grasped Sandra by the shoulders for leverage to drive himself mercilessly into her, dragging his nails across her bare back hard enough to draw blood. She bucked and writhed between the men like wild animal, impaled in both the front and back, until Fabian grinned at David and with a wink said, "Let's rearrange, I want to fuck her too."

"Yes, fuck me!" Sandra gasped. "Both of you at once." She lunged for Fabian and practically wrestled him down to the floor, throwing herself astride of him and impaling herself on his cock. Then she bent forward and spread her ass cheeks to expose the hole she had ready for David, bleached alabaster white. David wasn't going to argue with such an open invitation, so he spit on his hand lubing both Sandra's ass and his own shaft, then took himself in hand to guide himself into her. She eagerly spread wide and accepted him, her rear entrance even tighter than usual due to the presence of Fabian's cock, barely separated from David's by Sandra's thin interior walls. David could feel every motion the other man made, Fabian's movements adding to and multiplying the sublime sensation of fucking Sandra's ass. The woman howled toward the rafters as she was double pronged in her ass and cunt, her body quivering and shaking in the grip of one tremendous orgasm after another.

Suddenly the kitchen doors beside the stage opened again and a strange procession emerged to a great cheer from the roomful of fornicating chosen. Leading the pack and pushing a gurney with a sheet draped figure laid upon it was the imposing Belial. The huge man was naked save for a chainmail butcher's apron, his thick muscles and copious body hair reminiscent of a lowland gorilla. He pushed the wheeled stretcher to the front of the room and positioned it before the stage as the chosen cried out in welcome, some breaking away from their partners to approach on all fours.

Coming up behind him was the greasepainted clown girl, Chelsea, similarly pushing a shrouded gurney with a struggling figure upon it. Once more she had slit her own cheeks until she was grinning literally ear to ear, her mouth elongated and curved up into a hideous, gaping clown smile. Her face was a frozen, bloody rictus as she positioned her gurney next to Belial's.

Bringing up the rear was Lucas, pushing a third stretcher. The figure laid upon this one had a massively distended belly visible beneath the white sheet. Lucas alone looked like he was not enjoying the party, his expression blank and his mouth set into a grim line. Several of the chosen called out his name in welcome, including Sandra who didn't slow her thrashing as she bucked wildly between David and Fabian. The tattooed man positioned the third gurney beside the other two and retreated to the side, standing watch over the proceedings with his arms crossed and ignoring the hoots and hollers of the cavorting chosen.

The hulking Belial stepped forward, his heavy, cleaver-like blade dangling from a hook at his waist with its razor edge gleaming wickedly in the dim light. The chosen roared and howled his name, sounding more like a pack of wild dogs than the gathered cream of society. Belial smirked through his beard and allowed them a long moment to shout his praises, some of the chosen creeping forward with their hands outstretched as if pleading for something.