The Rent Collector

Story Info
Nearly nineteen Sir." She swayed her tits as she spoke.
1.1k words
4.17
5.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rent Collector Part 2 - slave girl sara

Three students, two girls and a boy, have rented a flat from Mr. B. Sky, one of the girls was short with her money one month when the Rent Collector called. In accordance with the agreement the students had signed she had to give her body to the Rent Collector for five days. He now due at the flat to collect.

She had combed her mound neatly over the top of her hood when she got dried so now bent over, hands on her knees and legs apart to just split her pussy lips. She had read in that position as she talked, she should swing her tits, it mesmerizes the predator.

He knocked, called out, and walked in.

"Good girl, I like a girl who makes an effort. How old are you Sky?"

"Nearly nineteen Sir." She swayed her tits as she spoke.

"And still a virgin?"

"About that Sir. I may have lied in my distressed state yesterday." Extra tit sway with that answer.

He rubbed her bottom hard and she moved off her spot.

"Maybe a bit sore for another strapping Sky."

"Yes, I think it will be Sir."

"Agreed, I will strap and cane your magnificent swaying tits instead, then it's my cock up your arse time."

"Noooooooo!"

SLAPPPP, SLAPPPP, SLAPPPP, at the top of her legs.

"Never answer me back, ever."

He turned his phone on and called Mr. B. so he could watch.

"What are your plans for the defaulter today?"

"I thought, cane and strap her tits, a sucking then fuck her arse."

"Perfect, put on a good show girl, or else."

"Yes Sir."

She knelt when prompted and sucked his cock, gagging when he pushed it down her throat.

"Stand and a hand under each tit, pushed up, so I can hit your tit and nipple at the same time. You are very perky, (he squeezed each nipple hard), are you turned on young Sky?"

She blushed and looked down.

"Hold them higher." Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, five swats on each tit, again tears rolling down her face onto her reddened tits.

Mr. B. Spoke, "Enough for now."

The Rent Man stopped strapping but rubbed them hard.

"Cane her too, it`s not for them to enjoy."

"Tits higher Sky."

"Just five."

He gave her five full cuts.

She was lowered to her knees to release and suck his semi hard cock. When done she was bent over the settee arm and he spat into her bummy hole, grabbed a nipple in each hand and pushed into her tight hole, she howled but did not struggle. He took his pleasure and cum in her arse. He wiped clean with a tissue and fully dresses as Billy came in.

A voice from the phone. "Just in time Billy, slap her bottom and fuck her."

"Really Sir?"

He did not wait for a reply, Billy got to work and soon had her howling again, as the Rent Man left he said;

"Same time tomorrow Sky, probably me but may be someone else, oblige or I will come and beat you."

She heard but never answered. Billy gave her a sound fucking and arse slapping, and spun her round to take his cum and clean his cock.

"You are now my slave and will share my bed,"

"Yes Sir."

The Rent Man called again on following days, as per his agreement, and on the last day brought another younger man with him, he was new and learning his trade.

He video called Mr. B. who nodded he was ready.

"Rent Sky."

She handed it over.

"Sorry to put you to all this trouble Sirs."

His assistant spoke, "Right girl, strip naked."

"Yes Sir."

"Step forward and lift your tits from below."

He unbuckled his belt slowly prolonging Sky`s wait with trembling hands pushing up her tits.

"Higher."

She pushed her tits as high as she could. He nipped her nipples hard so they stood up like volcanos and hung his buckle off one as he slapped pussy and pinched her clit. Mr. B. coughed and so the assistant's belt was doubled, and she was led by a nipple to the settee arm where he set about whipping her almost to her knees, she screamed, and he hit harder.

Mr. B, again coughed, "Enough!" and he ended the call.

The Rent Man spoke to his assistant and then he left with her rent money, but the assistant stayed.

"Jill, lick her bottom and pussy and get her ready for my fucking."

"Yes Sir."

"Billy, on your knees, let the girls see how a cock should be sucked."

"Yes Sir."

Better to suck a cock than be beaten and he sucked plenty of the Prefect's cocks at Boarding School. Billy knelt, unbuttoned the assistant`s jeans and pulled down his pants, he had a huge dangler between his legs. Billy sucked him best he could till the assistant pulled out walked towards Sky.

"Slide me in Jill and as I cannot reach her tits, take your top off, I love tit play when I am fucking a naughty girl."

"Yes Sir.

She obeyed at once.

"Billy pull her pants down and suck her cunt, she must be soaking."

She helped by undoing her jeans button and unzipped. Not sure if Billy was sucking or she was fucking his face, but his head was rocking. Sky was helped up and the assistant knelt her down to clean him up. He was soon gone and the three of them went into Sky`s room. Sky laid on her front and the other two on their backs. They all needed to get their breath back. Billy felt randy so put his hand on Jill`s pussy and slipped a finger in her.

"Wank me Jill, slow and sensual."

"Yes Sir."

The flat pecking order had now been established and for the next few weeks and on into the future Billy and his mates fucked the girls at will. He also saw to their discipline after ringing his dad for advice, he did not want to hurt his flat mates but wanted them to realise every mistake they made had a consequence. He banned nightwear after eight o`clock at night so it was easy for him to give a slapped bottom or pinch a nipple and of course for them to wank him, which they learnt to do without being told.

It was soon the end of the month again, a knock on the door and in walked the Rent Man. Billy wondered what would happen to him if he did not pay, was he soon to find out or had he managed, at the last minute to find the extra cash he was short?