The Rent Collector - 01

Story Info
Strip naked Sky and no dawdling or you are out.
1.1k words
4.06
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rent Collector - Part 1 - slave girl sara

The new influx of students to the city`s university had a real mixture of cultures and practices. They have virtually everything done for them except for wiping their bottoms.

The second-year students though are now the ones who think they know how to work the system for their own benefit, rarely do, but as they know everything, no one can tell them. Most students worked, part-time in shops, restaurants or one of the many bars, some sponged of their parents and others were on scholarships, just to try and pay their way. The upshot was the same ending for all, they needed accommodation. Unlike when in their first year when they were in the university`s halls of residence, this was the real life for students and could be oh so cruel.

The block of four flats nearest the university were obviously the most convenient but were also the most expensive. They were owned by a London businessman from the Banking sector of the city. He was known locally as Mr. B. and a leading figure in the local and not so local Disciplinarian world, who also owned BDSM Dungeons in and around most major cities. He had been described as a fair man with big sadistic streak for anyone who crossed him or tried to defraud him.

The flats were one of five blocks he owned surrounding the university. Each flat had three double sized bedrooms with communal bathroom, kitchen, and lounge areas. As this was the early part of the new 21st Century, cash was king, so the rent was collected every month end by a rent man. When all the students signed up, as part of their rental terms they agreed if they could not pay on the day due, they would be liable for serious penalties as agreed with themselves and their strict parents, who had brought their families up respecting their Father's belt. Mr. B. made it known they would be given five days extra time to pay during which time the Rent Man took charge of their bodies, for all five days.

Once the right number of students had signed up Mr. B. allocated the rooms to the students. He always liked two girls and a boy to share giving the boy more time to discipline and fuck his co-renters, a part of the lease they had also signed up to.

All went well until the third payment day arrived. The Rent Man had certain times for each flat when he would collect. At the last block, flat three appeared to have a problem. Billy paid his share and got his receipt then Jill paid her share and got her receipt. However, Sky came right out with it;

"I appear to have miscalculated and do not have enough money right now, could I please add it onto next months?"

"Let me webchat Mr. B., you can ask him, I only collect what is due."

The Rent Man spoke to Mr. B. who in turn had a face-to-face chat with Sky.

"I see Sky, but you know the rules so I will give you two choices. Pack your bags and leave within the hour or give your body to your Rent Man."

"What actually does `Give my body to him` mean Sir?"

"Too late for discussions, pack your bags and leave."

"Please Sir he can have my body."

The Rent Man set up his phone on the case stand facing Sky.

"Strip naked Sky and no dawdling or you are out."

Jill was shocked and Billy was hard. In the three months they had shared the flat he had never seen so much as a sloppy nipple or a pussy hair on either of them. No need for his belt as both had behaved impeccably. He on the other hand went out of his way to accidentally show his cock. Sky was soon naked and was instructed, from the phone, to bend for the strap.

"Billy, would you like your cock sucking, means less cane stripes for your flat mate?"

His cock was soon throbbing in front of Sky`s face.

"Open wide Sky, (she hesitated) ok, strap her."

She was so in shock, she sucked, and he belted, nothing harder than she got at home but her tears were dropping onto Billy`s cock and her tits swung like pendulums, somewhat exciting to her female flat mate. The strapping stopped and Billy`s cock was spat out, so he wanked. The rent man took a whippy cane out of his briefcase and practised, whoosh, whoosh.

"Sky, will you accept ten cane stripes?"

Through her tears, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl, cock back in Billy, she wants you to cum, if you cum before ten and she swallows, the caning stops."

The Rent Man laid on his first stroke, whoosh crack. Sky sniffed and gulped and Billy grunted and thrust, whoosh crack. After three easy strokes the fourth was given with feeling, WHOOSH CRACK. The fifth the same, WHOOSH CRACK. Billy moaned and Sky gagged as the sixth hit its mark. WHOOSH CRACK.

"Enough Sky, Billy you are excused, take your payment Mr. Rent Man."

He went to Sky`s mouth, held her hair and ears and fucked her face till he was hard.

"Please Sir I am a virgin, may I just suck and wank you?"

"No, hold onto the chair."

He spat on his hand and rubbed and fingered her pussy.

"Hold tight girl,"

He put a skin on his cock and rammed it in, as she screamed, he pushed in more. Once fucked he had her take off his skin and bin it.

"What time are you in after lessons tomorrow?"

"Four Sir then I go and work at the Corner Bar at six Sir.

"That fits in well, be naked and ready for my belt and a fucking at four-thirty."

She just stared into space as the Rent Man packed his belt and cane and left.

Jill came back and cuddled her and Billy returned, wanking again, and tweaked her nipples.

"You need to be sucking this Jill, practise for when the Rent Man takes you."

She hesitated, then held his cock and wanked him a little, her first cock wanking, not counting her two brothers and dad, oh and an uncle, does thanking James S, count for walking her home? She was really good and walked Billy to the loo so he could wank into the pot.

The next day Sky rushed home and had a shower, she looked up a few things on the internet so she would please the Rent Man in the hope he may go easier on her. She made a few mental notes and looked out of the window to see when he was coming.

She had combed her mound neatly over the top of her hood when she got dried so now bent over, hands on her knees and legs apart to just split her pussy lips. She had read in that position as she talked, she should swing her tits, it mesmerizes the predator.

He knocked, called out, and walked in.