All Comments on 'The Rent is Due'

by PenniPayne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JynnyJynnyover 2 years ago

WOW, now here is a story that had captivated my total attention throughout...wonderful descriptions of characters and mannerisms. I sooo cannot wait for your next continuation of it. Well Done PenniPayne. Jynny

foudespitfoudespitover 2 years ago

What a 1st story!

I'm not gay, but I've adored it. Danny is a real asshole. What happens to him is normal, even it's non-consensual.

I'm really impatient to read the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so fucking hot

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 2 years ago

Getting to the good stuff. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the Karmic Justice Perspective

pleasureclickspleasureclicksover 2 years ago

oh my word, mmmmm... chapter 2 please...

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Personally I do not like non consensual/rape as a theme, however this Danny character comes across as a lying, cheating wee shite and I dislike people like that even more.

I like the way the woman is assured of no harm and look forward to the next chapter.

Shaping up to be a good story, thanks for posting.

mistercrackspidermistercrackspiderover 1 year ago

OMG. Rarely one to comment on stories, I gotta give you props on this. You had my undivided attention, and I can't wait for part two and beyond. As a landlord, I have always been very patient and understanding with tenants occasional misfortune, and have gone to great lengths to allow them a chance to recover. However, I wish I had the services of Mr Kenyatta and Mr Jamaica to discourage tenants trying to game their way out of paying, simply because they choose not to. Of course, being a hungry bottom myself, I might have to work myself in as a fluffer or something... Great start to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a well-written exciting story. I look forward to the next installment. I have been I. 2 different scenarios that remind me of this story. One was in college on which I was a little behind in rent and the landlord took it out on my flesh. The other was with a girlfriend that decided she was going to see me be taken by a guy. Both nonconsensual. But, it was weird how I could get excited by this story and somehow thinking back now, I feel excited by then. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous