The Rent is Due

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give the camera back to her," and the equipment was thrust into my hands.

Now that his hands were free Kenyatta took his clothes off. His dick was huge, in proportion to the rest of his body. Maybe 10 inches long and almost as thick as my forearm. I zoomed in on his member. I was really glad I didn't have to suck it. I'm sure I would have choked. He slathered more lube on Danny's ass. And then took a step back. He stroked his dick and I swear it grew another inch.

Bauer pulled a chair to about three feet from Danny's face and then sat down. "Melissa come here, sit on my lap." It was an order I couldn't or wouldn't refuse.

As I did this, he pointed the camera towards Danny's face and his wiry arms were around me and his stiff cock pressed hard against my ass. "I want you to keep the camera on Danny's face. Whatever you do don't take it off his face. No matter what happens, you keep the camera on his face. I'll tell you when you can relax but until then, the face, always the face. Am I clear?"

"Yes," I quivered.

"Good you do this, and I'll reward you later. Remember, the face and only the face."

"Got it," I said with confidence.

"Danny, Danny look at me. Okay, thank you," he said as Danny's turn slowly toward the voice. Tears covered his cheeks, and the whites of his eyes were almost solid red. "Listen to me carefully, do I have your attention, I'm sure I do, but nod your head anyway."

Danny complied.

"As I said before respect is very important and lying is a sign of disrespect, so I wont lie to you. This is gonna hurt, hurt like hell. So much so that you might pass out, but we have smelling salts for that. We don't want you to miss any of the fun."

The camera captured the fear on his face as Bauer grabbed his hair and held his head facing the camera. With that he made eye contact with Kenyatta.

Like a true tribal warrior, he speared his quarry, with his engorged member. An inhuman scream bellowed from Danny. I did as I was told, I kept the camera on the face. The face that was writhing in agony. His body bucking wildly to get away from the snake that was biting his insides. I knew, I just knew that hard cock was ripping him open, like a crowbar. The scream went on and on. I was sure someone would hear but our closest neighbor was a mile away. There was no hope. No one would rescue him. I kind of felt guilty but that quickly passed.

Kenyatta was fucking him like a grizzly and you never want to get between a grizzly and his mate. I kept the camera on the face and watched as it read pain, fear, agony, shame, hopelessness. After ten minutes Danny's eyes rolled back in his head and he ceased struggling. I could tell he was having one of those out of body experiences. As Danny's body went limp Kenyatta thrust one last time and screamed with joy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12