The Reparations Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
A white girl arrives for a week of cultural education.
3.2k words
4.22
31.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkmetal
kinkmetal
26 Followers

This story is a tribute to the many authors whose stories I have enjoyed over the years.

Also, this is a fantasy.

Lily Andersen had just landed at Victoria, the capital of Seychelles. She was feeling tired after a long travel time from Copenhagen, with multiple layovers on the way. However, she had reached her final destination and she was excited!

Lily had enrolled in a week long African culture experience at The Reparations Resort in Seychelles and was really looking forward to it. Lily loved learning about new cultures, and like many European white girls, was really influenced by how dominant African culture and its people were. She had learned about the clothing-optional resort in the Seychelles, an island off the African mainland from one of her friends. The resort promoted the idea that true cultural exchange and harmony among black and white races could only happen when the two races saw and experienced each other in their natural state.

The Reparations Resort was owned by a billionaire Swedish white woman, who had accepted black African culture herself, and wanted to get other European whites to open themselves to it. And to promote this exchange, African guests did not have to pay for their stay in the resort, as they also acted as cultural ambassadors.

Lily was of pure Scandinavian stock. Pale white skin, blue eyes, straight blonde hair. A true embodiment of the European white race. Lily had slept with a few blacks before. A black man she met at a party once, and a black girl she had run into at her local park. However, they were all quick fucks and there was no deeper connection. She wanted to understand and accept black African culture more deeply and felt she could play a prominent role in ensuring racial harmony and getting racial justice for blacks. This week long experience would help her understand how she could do so.

As she walked out of the airport, she saw a line of taxis waiting. She hailed one and told the driver "Reparations Resort please."

The driver, an aging 50 year old black African helped her with her bags and looked her up and down. Lily was wearing a simple sleeveless shirt, that ended just above her belly button, and loose shorts, mindful of the warm weather. She was dressed casually for travel but had quite a bit of her lovely white body exposed. The black man's eyes roamed over her neck and tits, where one of the buttons was undone. He caught a glimpse of the roundness of her white tits. He wondered if her nipples were a light pink or a darker color. His eyes then feasted on her white thighs and legs, smooth pale skin and toned muscles. He slowly moved his eyes up her body, appreciated the white flesh exposed at her stomach and he looked at her face. Beautiful blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, a true Scandinavian white girl.

Today was a lucky day! He hoped she would give him a big tip and maybe if he was extra lucky, would ask for him for her ride back to the airport at the end of her trip on the island.

He knew what went on at the Reparations resort. These visiting European white whores were fucked to oblivion during their stay at the resort. Some of them would still be burping black African cum and had black African semen leaking from their white pussy and ass on the taxi ride back to the airport. Many of these white whores would let their African taxi driver take payment with their white body.

In his mind, he thanked the white Swedish billionaire for opening her resort in his island. Even someone like him, who had never left the island, occasionally got access to prime grade European white meat to sink his black flesh into. He imagined holding Lily's blond head with his black hands as he forced his black cock down her throat. Her blue eyes looking up at him as he fucked her pretty white mouth. Fucking white whore! He would show her that his black cock was as good as the ones she would get in the resort.

He was snapped out of his reverie as Lily asked him if they were waiting for someone else? She had a smirk on her face, as if she knew what he was thinking. She would get pumped full of black semen soon, but she was not stupid.

The resort was a short drive away. A little secluded from the main city and had a long private driveway in. Lily's taxi pulled up in front of the main lobby entrance. An African valet, dressed smartly ran up to the car and opened the door for her and said "Welcome to your Reparations!"

Lily smiled at him and took his hand as she stepped out of the car. And gasped loudly as she realized the valet was naked below. His black cock was semi hard and completely exposed. Lily stood in shock and confusion but could not take her eyes away from the hard black flesh pole.

"A common reaction from our first time guests. You are in the resort now and you will see us in our natural state." The valet smiled and said.

Lily mouthed a "wow" still speechless. The taxi driver in the meantime had taken her bags and was waiting. She paid him with a substantial tip while still continuing to glance at the valet's large African black cock.

She then realized the taxi driver was still standing there, waiting expectantly. She was going to ask if there was something wrong with what she paid, when the valet interjected, "Here we appreciate Africans, especially those who serve."

Lily was still confused, when she saw what was happening next to the taxi parked in front of her taxi. A gorgeous redhead, probably in her 30s, wearing a strapless white cocktail dress was on her knees in front of presumably their taxi driver, sucking his hard black cock. She was bobbing her head back and forth on the cock, and the African put his hands on her head and pressed himself further into her mouth. Standing next to the African driver, another blonde white woman, naked, only wearing heels, was licking the black Africans neck and whispering something into his ear. It looked like she was making dirty promises to him.

"Yes, exactly," Lily's valet told her then and put his hand on Lily's shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Lily's taxi driver quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out a meaty thick black cock, already hard in anticipation and started jerking it over Lily's white face.

Lily could not believe what was happening. Just moments from landing at the airport, she was on her knees in front of two Africans and their black cocks, the taxi driver and the valet. She looked up at the taxi driver with her blue eyes, he had an evil look on his face, enjoying looking down at this white girl on her knees in front of him, while stroking his hard cock.

Lily opened her mouth, thinking that the African would push his cock in. But the taxi driver shook his head, "No bitch, I want your face."

The taxi driver grabbed Lily's blonde hair and positioned her pale white face in front of his black cock, and within seconds started to spray her with cum. He wanted her marked. A reminder of the first African cock that used her on the island. He focused on cumming on her forehead and the black semen dripped down her face. He then cleaned his cock off with her long blonde hair and zipped himself up.

"Fucking white whore," he said and spat on her face, got into his taxi and started to drive away. Lily was still yet to recover from it. She had started to get wet and turned on but still could not come to terms with how quickly it all just happened.

The valet, who was still standing next to her, handed her a towel. Lily glanced at his semi erect cock, bobbing in front of her face and looked up at him.

"We have time, I am more interested in your ass, and you have had a long flight, let's get you checked in." He helped Lily up to her feet, the taxi driver's cum still dripping off her face. She glanced at the two other white women. Their taxi driver was zipping up. The blonde one was licking the African cum of her redhead friend's face.

"We'll be late for the party! You'll have enough African cum to eat at it!" the redhead said.

"True, but I can never get enough black semen. And this was fresh. A lot different from eating the black semen leaking from your pussy and ass!" said the naked blonde. The redhead laughed and stood up fixing up her dress.

"I do not understand why you even bother wearing a dress. It does not stay on for very long!" said the blonde.

"Oh, Mubiru loves to rip the dresses off white girls before he fucks them. It is like he wants to conquer our race. You know Mubiru, he is like an animal in his tastes, and that thick tube of black steak between his legs. White flesh is his obsession. And you know me, I'll do whatever it takes to get his attention."

"He had me flat on my stomach at the last party, and fucked my ass for like an hour, biting my shoulder and ears the entire time, and grunting as he came inside me. I think he came at least twice in my pussy, ass and mouth that night," the redhead continued.

Lily heard the two white women speaking and looked curiously at her valet.

"We have a lot of African cultural education events here at the resort. The front desk staff can tell you more," he said.

Lily walked to the front desk where a number of women were helping the guests get checked in. The front desk staff, were all young white girls and all of them stark naked. Not an inch of clothing on them.

"Hi! Welcome to your Reparations! My name is Clarissa, how can I help you?" one of the perky naked white girls called to Lily.

Lily walked over to the front desk.

"Hello! I am Lily. I have a reservation. It should be under Andersen."

"Welcome Lily!", said Clarissa. "I am assuming this is your first time visiting us?"

"Oh yes, I have been really looking forward to this! What gave it away? Is my excitement so obvious?" asked Lily.

"Oh no, not at all." Clarissa laughed. "It is the fact that you still have your clothes on. Most of our repeat white guests are already naked by the time they get here. They lose their clothes on the drive from the airport. They prefer not to waste any time once they get here!"

"And as you must have realized, it is a lot easier to tip your taxi driver that way. You still have some semen on your chin." Clarissa smiled and pointed at Lily's face.

"Oh, I am sorry." Lily started to look for the towel that the valet had given her.

"Don't worry! Here it is a mark of pride. A symbol that you have been doing your duty, as a white, to the black race. Here, let me help you."

Clarissa leaned over and with her finger took the dripping trail of black semen from Lily's chin and sucked it off.

"Mmm, was your taxi driver a bit older, 50s maybe?" Clarissa asked.

"Yes, do you know him?" asked Lily.

"Oh no! But when you have swallowed the amount of black semen as I have at this resort, I can make a few good guesses on the black man's age, based on the texture and taste." Clarissa smiled mischievously.

Lily laughed. She had started to like this perky white receptionist, who seemed to already have a very deep understanding of African culture.

Lily leaned over the front desk to look at Clarissa. Clarissa was completely naked except for a pair of white sneakers. She was slender, had brown hair, small tits, but darker protruding nipples. Those nipples made Clarissa look turned on. Who knows, she probably is turned on all the time, working here, Lily thought.

Clarissa did not look older than 20. Lily realized Clarissa was wearing a thin gold choker around her next.

"Lets see, our new guests are typically given a view of the pool." Clarissa was looking at her computer.

"Our new white guests think there are boundaries here. Having a view of the pool helps them understand this place much better. I do not think you will have that problem though." Clarissa smiled at Lily.

"I'll get you a room at pool level, so when you have had some fun, you do not have to climb the stairs back to your room!" Clarissa and Lily laughed. Lily liked Clarissa's confidence and flirty attitude.

"Have you been working here for long?" Lily asked.

"About a year now! I was doing my degree in African studies back in Birmingham. And then in my second year, the owner of Reparations Resort gave a talk at my college, on how us whites need to accept African culture more deeply."

"I was so impressed by how much she had done for the black race. I was able to get five minutes with her after the talk and she reminded me that it is more important what we do with our white bodies, for the black race, than just reading about African culture in a book."

"The blacks deserved their reparations and our service as the dominant race. She said if I worked for her, I could learn African culture in the real world and also help others do the same! And in a few weeks I was here! It has been such an incredible experience."

"That sounds so perfect!", gushed Lily.

"Oh it is!". Clarissa replied. "I do not think I would have learnt or done so much if I had stayed in college."

"Just this past week, an African oil tycoon, a personal friend of the resort owner, was here with his business associates for a deal meeting. He loves to piss on young white girls. And wanted a white girl on which he and his business associates could piss on together as a way to seal their business agreement."

"The manager sent me for it. I lay on the middle of the floor as five large black African men peed on my white face and body. As they shook their black cocks to get off the last few drops of piss, it was as if they were shaking hands on the business deal."

"I could have never known that African culture required a white girl to be pissed on if I had stayed in college. Also, I was thrilled to have helped the African business community with my white body!"

Lily was creaming herself listening to this barely 20 year old white girl describe being pissed on by Africans as a normal job activity. She was getting excited to be part of this experience, but was also starting feel a little jealous that she had only one week at the resort. Maybe she would consider applying for a job at the resort at the end of her stay?

"Here is your room keycard and this is a brochure with all the activities and facilities at the resort. The beach, spa and pool are the most popular, as you can imagine. We also have restaurants, bars, gyms and dance floors. We are basically our own community. I hope you really enjoy your stay here and are able to pay reparations to the African guests as much as you can!" Clarissa said and gestured towards a bell boy.

Lily thanked Clarissa and turned to see the bell boy was a young African, maybe 18 or 19, thin and tall. He was wearing a bell boy's red hat, red sneakers and nothing else. He had a narrow longish black cock and interestingly, large pendulous black balls. Lily wondered how much semen those generated.

"Let me take your bags and show you your room, Miss Lily," the bell boy said.

They passed quite a few guests on their way to Lily's room. Most of them were white women, a few African men and one African woman. Everyone of them was naked. The Africans smiled at Lily as they passed her, giving a knowing smirk, that they would probably get a chance to taste her white flesh soon.

Lily noticed her bell boy had a gold choker too, just like Clarissa. She asked him about it.

"The gold chokers help identify the resort staff. When everyone is naked, it is difficult at times if you need help."

"Like in the breakfast area, tomorrow morning, if you would like African cream in your coffee, you can wave down any of the waiters there with a gold choker, and he will jerk black cum from his cock into your coffee."

Lily's mind reeled on hearing that. Well, she would not be missing breakfast!

They had to walk past the pool to her room. On many of the pool lounge chairs, Lily saw a thrusting black man on top of a white woman. White legs splayed open, and black buttocks rhythmically going up and down between them.

On the ledge of the pool, an African woman with braided hair was sitting with her legs in the water and leaning back, as a white woman in the pool was eating her black pussy.

The sounds of black flesh penetrating white bodies and soft squeals from the white women were in the air.

"If you keep your windows open, you can hear these sounds almost the entire day. It is very arousing.", Lily's bellboy said.

Lily noticed his black cock was starting to get hard. He seemed to be getting turned on by seeing the pool activities.

The room was moderately large and looked comfortable. Not that she expected to spend much time in the room anyways.

The bellboy put her bags on the corner. This time Lily knew what to do.

"Let me thank you properly," Lily said.

Lily undressed completely in front of the black bellboy. She stood completely naked. Her pale white breasts with pink nipples looked tempting and inviting. She put both her hands on her hips, spread her legs a bit, demanding the black bell boy look at her bare white pussy.

The bell boy, his cock hard, said. "Then get on your knees."

Lily knelt and took his black cock into her mouth.

The bellboy put his hand on top of Lily's head and thrust his hips forward as his cock stiffened in her warm, wet mouth. It felt good and right to have his cock pleased this way. He deserved this as an African.

Lily looked up at at him with her beautiful blue eyes, black cock in her mouth.

This was the reason Lily was there. To serve the black man and to live a life under his supremacy.

In only a short time since landing, Lily was on her knees a second time in front of an African. The first a black taxi driver in his 50s, and now in front of an 18 year old black bell boy. She would be a white whore for Africans.

Lily showed her submission to the black bell boy and his race by starting to suck his black balls.

kinkmetal
kinkmetal
26 Followers