All Comments on 'The Reparations Resort Ch. 01'

by kinkmetal

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next part could be her getting pregnant by one of the old men and then returning to her home with lots of babies with her!

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 2 years ago

Maggie loved this hot story and told me she would like to go to the reparations island. more please very soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not much of a story, even for fantasy. Sorry, just not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great

Is this women only?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the casual attitude of reparations. Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this interesting almost all encompassing tale in just one page. I wager the next chapter is going to be a doozy. Thinking there is a lazy-susan table situation eventually. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sadly all too common daily drop of reverse racism, mythology, and outright lies about nonexistent 'BBC'.

clem45clem45almost 2 years ago

Great start to a hot story. Keep writing !

test2018test2018almost 2 years ago

good educational story, more please

sexyPAWGsexyPAWGalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Completely stunned by how fucked up this is. The bigotry and hate even for a fantasy story is completely and utterly overwhelming. How is this meant to be sexy when it’s all hate filled?

So I was wondering….reputations for what exactly?

Studying African Culture? …which ones?

There’s literally no evidence of any cultural harmony because apparently all of the non Europeans hate anyone who is white skinned.

Black semen … nope it’s white just like every other man out there

All and I do mean ALL of the slut-shaming 🙄

Finally (but it’s the most important factor) Black Race and White Race? …nope try Human Race, just with different environmental adaptations.

Thanks but no thanks, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

reverse racism and mythology

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this great story. Don’t let anyone stop you. We need more, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great start, love when white girls go for BBC to Africa, is the right thing to do. Just will wait for the next episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Appeals to some, I'm sure

But it's kind of formulaic and borderline racist.

Most of us like a bit of IR erotica - if not then why would we be here! But maybe try to keep the pseudo-social and ill-informed philosophy out of it.

It's not as if porn itself is really the platform to espouse social change.

Does Lily really need the justification of "righting the wrongs of history" just to enjoy her fantasy of getting some big, black dick!?

I would have rated the story a four or five if it had been just a tale of white girls off on an IR filled fuck-holiday. As it was, the racist crap relegated it to a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isnt that hot and its also really racist. There were some saying its racist bc Africa t sold other Africans to slavery or what not. Thats a stupid notion. There are alot of things europe has done to Africa that could stand to be paid reparations for.

But The racism here is The way you portray African cultures. Africa dont have a mono culture and The writer Who say they live in Mali should know this, so when you use statements like pissing on a White girl is part of Africa culture you are extremely overgeneralising and being racist for perpetrating some really bonkers stuff about Africa. And Africa has alot of cultures that are very interesting and diverse practises and beliefs. Use some of them instead of thisn"hurr durr submissive white women dominant black men, just do sex and pissing on White people".

And yes, even if the writer is African they can still be facist towards other Africans. Have you heard about Rwanda? And europeans are racist to other europeans. The roma people are still being acted racist against all over europe. (you may know them by the derogatory term gypsy).

So this text is just pure racism towards Africans veiled as "righting the wrongs of White people". Whites are still the dominant power in this text. The whites control everything, the resort was set up as a thing by a White woman not a black person luring Whites in.

Ill be checking the next one out and I hope its better than this but im not holding out for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so hot please keep them coming daddy

I myself as a bbc owned slut bitch loves to suck and eat bbc cum

howpete3000howpete3000almost 2 years ago

Loved this! I didn't want it to end! Ready for more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this as a sexy beginning. Your descriptions of Lily, and her serving the service providers was fun. I am eager to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous