All Comments on 'The Replacement Maid Ch. 07'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bring it on

Even if I'm not into domination and spanking this was hot as hell! I can't wait to see how Pippas schooling goes, hopefully with lots and lots of hard spanking.

5*!

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonover 7 years ago
I can't wait.....

Totally enthralling as always - Thank you.....

Affectionately

Corinne xxxx

spectaculara4fspectaculara4fover 7 years ago
Mistress obviously knows Her subject matter...

...and brings Her wealth of experience to Her stories....I've just read the most recent one,,,,now I'm enthused to go back and read all Her work

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very yummy list of stories indeed! Thank you!

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Definitely 5*

A wonderfully erotic story thus far; I'm very much looking forward to reading about Pippa's training which seems likely to be quite "difficult" and so painful for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For Pippa's Coming Out, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

Hallo Mistress Christine!

As you may have already surmised, from my comments on chapter-6.... I was looking forward to reading all about, how Pippa is adjusting to her new social status as a domestic servant..

I could almost see the shocked look, on Pippa's face right now, as Mistress Christine tells Jasmine, sit in the chair and spread your legs,,, looking at Pippa, the Mistress, points to a spot on the floor between Jasmine's feet, and says, on your knees, slut! You have a lot to learn, and the proper way of eating pussy, is just one thing, so learn it well.... When you leave here, your new Mistress, will no doubt, wish to avail herself, of your pussy eating skills,,, so you had better do a good job.... Because, Jasmine will be helping you with your oral training, and just remember, jasmine has the authority to use the paddle anytime she deems it necessary,,, so, you had better pay close attention to her, because your other training will continue, a sore ass, will not get you out of your other work!

I can just see Jasmine swelling up with pride, at Mistress Christine's words... But of course Jasmine is in no hurry, and tales Pippa, take your time, we have all night, every night for the next 6 months,,, I may asked Mistress, if I could get you, a head harness, that you could wear at night, it will help you get used to your new station in life, and to keep your mind focused, on eating my pussy..

Thank-you, Mistress, this is a well written, very hot story.... I just wish it had been longer,,, yes. :-(

Your very kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingover 4 years ago
Hopefully another chapter

I hope you're still writing. I'd love to see another chapter here. If I may, I'd love to see the breaking of Pippa take place more through humiliation that through beatings. If feasible, may I recommend perhaps a few visits - a socialite her own age that starts to drive home the difference in her new status; an older friend of her family she used to like and respect, but now using her like the humble servant she now is; and maybe from one of Pippa former rich friends, driving home just how far she's fallen and closing the door on the idea of her ever returning to her previous socialite life. I feel you can really drag out the utter humiliation she would feel in each of those situations (and any more you can think of) and really connect that in her mind with her sexuality. Would also be entertaining to eventually return her to the authority of her step-mother to humiliatingly have to serve (in multiple ways) the woman she so detested and disrespected.

Looking forward to seeing you return to writing and hope to see more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, satedandwaiting!

I haven't read this story yet, but just your comment makes me wet! I have discovered I need and deserve humiliation and degradation. My favorite fantasy is for my Mistress to invite my former friends over to her house, where I submissively greet them naked at the door, with my ass already reddened. The rest of the evening, I am sexually used and abused by all my former friends, who berate me constantly for my superior airs and maltreatment of them. Mistress has whipped me into shape, correcting my attitude, and says she is working on just such an evening of torment, when those I abused will inflict the punishment I so deserve. 😳 😱 😭

spankedgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The standard of writing is pretty poor but the images conjured up are very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
427 Followers
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES