The Repression of Alex

Story Info
A man discovers he needs more than his fortune told.
2.5k words
4
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers

When Alex saw the ad in the adult publication, something about it affected him. It was by no means the typical posting. He had seen all those before. Ads like: Stacked blonde, 23, seeks generous stud for weekend fun or Kinky Asian coed needs immediate coital attention. No, this ad simply said: Men in need call me. That was it. It stopped him not only because it was completely open to interpretation, but because of the way it was expressed with such terseness. Was he still feeling needy, he asked himself? He was young and handsome and fucking several girls at once at that time, so did he really still have unfulfilled sexual needs? He decided to laugh it off, but then the thought preyed on him to such a degree that he pulled the publication out of the trash the next day and called the number in the ad.

"Hello?" an accented, older woman's voice responded.

"Ah, hi, I saw your ad in Bluepages..."

"Oh, okay. What can I do for you?" she asked with a customer service-like casualness.

"Ah, I don't know. What do you offer?" he almost stuttered.

"So- you're not really sure what you need?"

He was embarrassed by this question.

"No, I mean...

"That's okay, these things are hard to talk about over the phone. Would you like to make an appointment to come over?"

"Appointment?"

"Yes, how is this Friday at 2pm?"

"Well- I work that day..." he started.

"Come after work then. How is 5.30?" she suggested.

"Ah, yeah- I guess I could do that." he replied haltingly.

"Fine, call me Friday afternoon and I'll give you the directions."

That Friday he called and got the directions and drove to the poorer side of town with a feeling of nervousness he'd never felt in his dating career. What if she was a fat, ugly crackhead? Or the bait in a shakedown operation? Or a cop?! The rundown apartment building he ended up in front of didn't relieve his suspicions much, but he parked and got out of the car, anyway, and walked up to the far unit's door. What was this woman really selling? Was the thought that came to him as he knocked. A delicately built woman with dark, eastern European features opened the door moments later.

"Please come." was all she said as she smiled demurely and invited him to enter.

He stepped in and perused the incense scented living room with its dark curtains before turning back to her. She closed the door and walked up to him with her palms pressed together.

"So you are the one who is not sure what he needs?" she asked, her accent now definitely betraying her foreignness.

He squirmed and was tongue tied momentarily.

"Yeah, I'm Alex." he finally blurted.

"You're a handsome man, Alex. I'm sure you have many women- so why come here?" she asked.

"I guess- just- curiosity." he posited.

"So- you want me to tell you what it is? Is that it?"

He felt his confidence slipping away now.

"Well, no, I mean... how would you do that?" he asked.

She put one of her hands on his chest then. His body quaked.

"By reading you." she told him as her dark eyes locked onto his.

Her hand was warm on him and she moved it to different spots like a doctor checking for a heartbeat. Then she leaned into him and pressed the side of her face against his sternum. She gathered the material of his shirt and smelled it. Then her other hand moved to his thigh and squeezed at the quadricep muscle. He flinched.

"Is there something you are afraid of?"

"Why- why would I be afraid?" he stammered.

"You tell me." she said as she moved her left hand from his heart to his waist, "Hasn't a woman ever touched you like this before?"

Alex's body shook.

"How much do you want?" he suddenly asked, hoping a discussion of money would make him feel more in control.

"No, dear one. We're trying to find out what you need, not what I want."

She reached up and stroked his cheek and kissed him on the chin.

"Were you afraid when you were a boy?" she asked.

He thought for a moment.

"I guess."

"Of what?"

"I don't know- judgment."

She moved her left hand from his waist down to the peak of his ass. He let out a puff of air.

"Was it because of something you did?"

"No, not really."

"Or something you let someone else do?"

Alex's face flooded with blood. He felt like he had been exposed now. Her hand started to move down into the crack of his ass.

"I won't judge you. Just tell me." she insisted.

He felt the weakness and lameness of his youth return.

"It was just the typical crap that happens when you're a kid." he explained nervously.

She drove her fingers up into his ass then and closed her eyes. His legs trembled.

"Someone took off your clothes." she stated as if she were reading his ancient emotions.

"Yeah." he admitted with a break in his voice.

"Your underwear, too!" she revealed.

"Yes." he confirmed, looking down at her with surprised eyes.

"An older girl." she continued.

"Yeah." he replied with the shame telling on his red face.

"Why did she do that?" she asked, opening her eyes.

"She told me that I stank and needed a bath, but then she only washed me between my legs after she took off my clothes. Then she made me lie down on my stomach on the bed."

"And then?"

"She put powder on me."

"Tell me everything." the woman urged.

He gulped and shook as her fingers pressed up against his anus and coaxed him to confess.

"She told me to put my ass up in the air and say 'put powder on my stinky butt.'"

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Like a... dirty person."

"What happened then?" the woman asked, watching his face with rapt concentration.

"Nothing that time, but when she did it the second time and I put my butt up in the air and she rubbed my asshole with baby oil until I got scared and told her to stop."

"And the third time it happened?"

Alex felt a dribble of pre-cum squirt out of his prick then.

"She put her tongue in my crack and licked me."

"I see. And?"

"And I had this tickling sensation that just kept going and I couldn't catch my breath."

"You had an orgasm."

"Yeah, I guess."

"And now what do you want me to do? What do you need?" she pressed.

Alex's expression became troubled.

"I want to have that again. That feeling."

"You want to be made to feel submissive."

"Yeah."

"To be completely out of control and victimized."

"Yes."

"You want me to pull off your underwear and lick your dirty behind?!" she suddenly asserted.

His blood coursed up hard in his throat. He swallowed loudly.

"Yeah, I guess." he replied, casting his eyes down.

The woman withdrew her fingers from between his legs then and guided him over to the couch.

"Now we both know what you need." she told him as she sat him down and stroked his hair.

Alex was smiling, but still shivering from this emotional breakthrough.

"I guess I wanted to forget about it." He admitted.

"But you can't forget about it. That's why I want you to listen to me now!" the woman said sternly, "I want you to stand up!"

Alex peered up at her with an overawed expression. Then he stood and watched as she undid his pants and pulled them down.

"Lie down on your belly now!" she commanded.

He stepped out of his pants and took this position on the couch. A thrill shot through him as she reached down and started tugging his underwear down to his ankles.

"How many times have I told you about this dirty behind!" she chastised, assuming the role of his dominator now.

"It's not dirty!" he managed to reply with forced conviction.

"Put it up in the air so I can see!" she demanded.

He lifted his ass up off the couch about a foot and arched his back. She leaned in over him.

"This behind stinks! Do you know what happens to dirty behinds?! she stated peevishly.

"No!" he said with a worried look.

"They get spanked!"

A surge of adrenaline moved up his back. She was making him feel like the same submissive child again, the same child that should have stood up for himself when Tracy McNamara ordered him to disrobe all those times.

"No!" he complained.

"Oh yes! Now get that butt up higher!"

He moved his ass up as high as he could hold it as his face rested against the cushions. She swatted his cheeks then just once with her hand. His narrow ass shook and bounced from the blow. He whimpered slightly. Then she pulled his cheeks apart.

"Oh yes! I can see how dirty this ass is now!"

"No! It's clean!!" he whined.

"I don't believe you!" she told him before hauling off and whacking him again somewhat harder.

"Oww!" he cried.

"Do you want me to stick my nose down there and prove it?!" she challenged.

"No!" he replied childishly.

"Well I've had enough of your lying!"

With this she sat down behind him and moved her nose into his crack. He felt it work in and press against the thin, smooth skin of his anus. He let out a sigh and then a stifled moan. She withdrew her nose after a minute of delving.

"I still smell it!" she said.

"No! It's clean!" he insisted, knowing all she was smelling was his anal musk.

She swatted his ass again.

"No more contradictions!" she threatened, "We will see who is the truth teller here!"

After this she moved her face into his ass a second time. Alex's body stiffened. He felt the tip of her nose push into his crack followed closely by the wet, side to side wiggle of her tongue against his perineum. The feel of her tongue's warm wetness stopped his breath. He smiled as it moved down to his scrotum and flicked quickly at the hairless sack before coming back up and lightly brushing his anus. Alex clutched at the sofa cushion and rode mentally on the sensation. He was that naughty boy again having an experience he could barely process. She spoke then.

"This behind tastes dirty!" she announced, "I was right!"

"No!"

She swatted him again.

"Oww!" he called out.

"Do you still want me to lick this smelly rear end?"

His face blushed hard as he tried to conceal his desire.

"It's not smelly!"

"I think I know better than you!" she argued.

"Okay!" he finally relented.

"So- you admit that it is dirty and smelly?"

"Yeees!"

"I want to hear you say it, Alex!"

"My behind is smelly and dirty!" he blurted loudly.

"Yes, it is! But in spite of that I will still lick it to teach you to keep it clean at all times!"

"You can't!"

"Are you saying 'no' to me?"

"My mom won't like it!"

Alex realized he was replaying the same dialogue he had used all those years before. He had had visions of his mother walking in and catching them in the act as Stacy did those things to him.

"Tell me you want me to lick your dirty rear end!"

"No! It makes me feel weird!" he pleaded in a high state of tension.

"Well that's just too bad! Tell me what I want to hear!"

"Okay, you can lick it!" he acquiesced.

"Ask me to please lick your dirty behind!" she insisted.

"Please lick my dirty behind!" he blurted tensely.

"That's better!"

The raven haired woman moved her face back into him with a satisfied grin after this and began to flick away lightly at his soft anal skin. Elation filled Alex's soul as she moved her pointy tongue with precision up and down his crack and paused in certain spots, letting her hot breath break against him and send rushes up his spine.

"Mmmm!" she muttered in between licks.

Alex was beside himself with titillation now. He picked his head up off the sofa and felt the blood pound in his face as his mind clouded over. He imagined his mother was there watching the whole thing secretly, waiting to tell him what a terrible little creature he was. But he still couldn't stop himself. He had missed this feeling of complete invasion and submission more than he had ever realized. His dirty ass was now being licked and he was powerless to stop it or the climax that he knew would soon follow. He didn't care if his mother disapproved!

The mysterious woman's tongue was sensing him now, staying in the spots where she felt the tension in his ass increase. Had she done this before? He was sure she had. He assumed she had been a gypsy at one time since she seemed to have the ability to read his body with her hands like most gypsies read palms. Reading his ass with her tongue therefore was child's play!

He felt the tension in his body progress to quivering then as she started to put pressure against his aroused anal skin. She moved one hand between his legs and pursed her fingers around his dangling, flaccid prick so her palm was in a position to catch any fluid that was expelled from it. She wiggled her tongue up and down and back and forth on this hyper sensitive spot until Alex felt himself edge over into orgasm. He had a vision of his mother bursting into the room then.

"Oh god!" he gushed as he fought for breath and started to shake, "Oh shit!"

The woman continued to pull at his withered cock delicately in a downward motion as Alex felt the muscles in his anus begin to pound against her wet, circling tongue.

"Ahhhhh! Yeah! Ahhhhh!" he bayed.

A weak dribble of cum fell out of his prick then as his ass climax continued to pulse.

"Ewwww!" he groaned.

She took her hand away from his prick then and let the cum drip down from a distance into her palm. It amounted to nothing more than a few small spots of clear fluid. His throbbing ass soon moved into resolution and he let his head fall back to the sofa. He hadn't felt this degree of wrecked satisfaction in years. Straight penile orgasms just weren't that strong and complete.

"So- you know what you need now, yes?" she asked as she moved out.

"Yeah." he replied from his sleepy position, "Is it okay if I come back every day?"

And so Alex quit the dating scene and saved all his spare money for weekly ass worship after this. He paid her $200.00 a shot for her services and never missed a visit. He even proposed to her at one point, but sadly she declined. The gypsy woman just couldn't respect a man who spent all his spare time trying to get even with his mother.

Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers