All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 01'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rocky9993rocky9993almost 6 years ago
Nice

I like where this is going! The bitches need training!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent beginning

I can't wait for next chapters. I hope we'll see a good and long training like every wife deserves and needs to be a good slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Great start! I can't wait for them to begin Tara's reprogramming and what it all entails. Please continue and update when you are able to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Keep it up can't wait until the wife is a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Very interesting. Can't wait to read about her reprogramming and what she's like after.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 6 years ago
ptebaden

you are an ass

i hope to hell someone reprograms your brain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please reprogram me

I want to be reprogrammed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Longer !!

Great story! Ends too quickly though, please make a part 2 or make it longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mindcontrol, not nonconsent

Shouldn't this be in the mind control category instead of nonconsent?

Boo07675Boo07675almost 6 years ago
More please!

This was a GREAT story but I wished I hadn't read it. I wished I hadn't read it because it was way too short. Ooh the possibilities! I really hope you expand on this and make an incredible story. And I hope that somehow I find out you have expanded this story and find my way back to it.

You have only teased us....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wrong genre

Get the mind control cuckolding out of here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would she want to be married

To a dude (i refuse to call him a man) who wants a Stepford wife without actually deserving one? He doesnt want a wife, he wants a whore who will clean up after him and cater to his every desire. And yet he has no desire to cater to her, to be her oartner, her husband.

He deserves to be castrated and pimped out to homeless men dor free gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Potential

Excellent writing. I wonder where this will lead? How dark will it become?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Her husband is an arsehole but great premise for a non-consent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't have an issue with the non-con content. I wouldn't be here if I did. The issue I have is that if they fuck up even just once, they end up with either the cops swooping in, a murderous psycho out for their blood, or both. And people fuck up. It doesn't matter how many women they successfully "reprogram", it matters how many slip through the net and come back, pissed as hell, for revenge. For something like this to be "believable" (which matters a lot to some readers), you need a perfect system, and no system is perfect. Sure, with THIS victim, the victim falls in love (or what you want to call it) with Mikey and they make plans for the future together, yadaya, but the problem isn't with one particular victim, the problem is with the cumulative pool of ALL victims.

StefPowStefPowover 1 year ago

THANK YOU!

"Well-written porn" is practically an oxymoron. This makes me happy and also makes me touch myself. I look forward to the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES