All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 02'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Tara is only responding that way due to whatever drug Jay injected her with. I re-read chapter 1 and saw you had revised it. I am looking forward to reading more and see where you are going with this. Thank you for the new update.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

I'm going to be honest, I hope she kicks Mikey and then her husband's ass.

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Too short chapters

I hope you write every day. I can't wait for next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

Why do people like babyjane get upset at a story that is clearly non consensual being in the non consensual story section? This is what a bitch wife deserves. Real marriage counseling not that shit a divorce judge sends you and your ex to before she walks away with 70% of your stuff. If this was real...which it’s not, it’s just a story...many more marriages would be saved.

SubmisdomSubmisdomover 5 years ago
More please.

I'm all for equality and freedom but this is fantasy and in my fantasies, when I'm not owning and denying release to some poor boy's cock I like to be owned and denied and used - taught my place and be completely submissive. So I say... Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mango Madness

Fruity delicious. Fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Keep it up! Great Story can't wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A candy flavoured cock and mango-flavoured cum! I love it! Where can I sign up to this programme?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
1444 Followers
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...