All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 02'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A candy flavoured cock and mango-flavoured cum! I love it! Where can I sign up to this programme?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Keep it up! Great Story can't wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mango Madness

Fruity delicious. Fun read!

SubmisdomSubmisdomalmost 6 years ago
More please.

I'm all for equality and freedom but this is fantasy and in my fantasies, when I'm not owning and denying release to some poor boy's cock I like to be owned and denied and used - taught my place and be completely submissive. So I say... Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
???

Why do people like babyjane get upset at a story that is clearly non consensual being in the non consensual story section? This is what a bitch wife deserves. Real marriage counseling not that shit a divorce judge sends you and your ex to before she walks away with 70% of your stuff. If this was real...which it’s not, it’s just a story...many more marriages would be saved.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Too short chapters

I hope you write every day. I can't wait for next chapters

babyjane12084babyjane12084almost 6 years ago

I'm going to be honest, I hope she kicks Mikey and then her husband's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Tara is only responding that way due to whatever drug Jay injected her with. I re-read chapter 1 and saw you had revised it. I am looking forward to reading more and see where you are going with this. Thank you for the new update.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...