All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 09'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sub_KittenSub_Kittenover 5 years ago
Another awesome chapter

I really like how Tara is developing and that the drugs were antianxiety medications. I especially love that she hasn't just accepted her role and that she still has plans to leave. It makes it very believable

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Bullshit.

More bullshit. With a side order of bullshit.

You want us to believe every woman who passes through there becomes addicted to cock and cum and gang rapes and it’s only a relaxant? You think she is going to be addicted to “mango-flavoured” cum because of a placebo?

You. Fucking. Halfwitted. Mouthbreather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusted

Mikey is a disgusting rapist kidnapping douchebag I understand he's going to condition her but this is ridiculous you trying to build up trust for days only to snatch it away again oh and I don't make a mistake twice but you did you left her with a bunch of misogynistic women hating pigs who abused her. I understand this is a non-consent story but you can't have this much wackadoodlee and I don't mean that because of wackadoodle wrote the comment but I mean hot cold hot cold hot cold Mikey is such a Tormentor and if that's what you want from him great but the story is just so annoying now. I hope she gets her scarf and socks and maybe something else and takes the hell off. As far as non-consent goes totally this story has it but it's like you're teasing too much of compliancy versus complacency and willingness to get through versus I need to seek revenge which she seems to want with Jay but not all these other men even though clearly a bachelor party then making money off of these woman it's disgusting it's like too many story ideas rolled up into one and it's losing its momentum creating too many disturbances and questions.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 5 years ago
ugh, terrible

i only barely read this chapter and i would not go back to the others to even begin to see what this is about, this is sickening enough and my Master agrees

had to show him just what someone thought was an okay thing to do even in a fictional story

very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cry babies

Ok once again I need to give all you negative responders a lesson.

First and foremost this is another great chapter to a great story. Sorry the author chose to write their version of Tara and Joe’s story and not the one you keep telling the author to write.

But more importantly...you are all this author’s bitches. Love it, hate it, doesn’t matter. What does matter and what shows clearly is the author captured your imagination, drew out your emotions, even made some of you read things into this chapter, not to mention the previous ones, that the author didn’t write. AND NOW YOU VOILENTLY VOICE YOUR RAGE AT THE AUTHOR FROM ON HIGH...

How dare he write his version of his characters and their actions, thoughts, and feelings. How dare he create a non consensual fantasy story to his design. How dare he share this freely with you and open himself to your abuse. How dare he not follow your Christian proper society reinforced loving marriage views that you demand he accept ( oh I’m sorry did I read too much into your responses...aww too bad). How shocking that he writes words about of fake characters, in fake situations, doing fake things to each other, in a fake places, for fake reasons, that constantly causes you such mental anguish that you must read and reread chapter after chapter of this fakery which triggers your driving need to respond with spite over his ignoring your righteous ways. How dare he ignore your need to help others and right the errors of their ways until they conform to your standards...that bastard!

Ah well, it was fun to rant but I’m running out of words and honestly wasting them on you instead of praising this author (and the story that you all love to hate) like I should be.

I look forward to the next chapter. I appreciate your commitment, your characters and your story. And if I don’t agree with everything you write that’s on me not you.

I also look forward to the next round of ignorant rants. They keep getting better every chapter. Thanks on both counts.

SexyBeastSexyBeastover 5 years ago
What's Wrong?

Have to side with the Cry Babies poster here. This is a story in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. And it's called The Reprogramming Farm. What were you expecting? This story is about as true to the category as it gets. As for the silliness about mango flavored cum, the author is obviously dealing with heightened reality here. This story is as well written as anything else here. All of the complainers remind me of the haters who read in the Loving Wives category and complain about those "faithless sluts."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dont listen to them

I am absolutly addicted to this series! Take me to a reprogramming farm ANYDAY! No drugs needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love how Wackadoodle or whatever his name is shares his moral outrage after every chapter, yet keeps reading and getting embarrassed that he creamed his jeans again . . .

Methinks these protests are FAR too detailed to be true moral outrage. Your biggest fans are just mortified to discover this turns them on... they should probably go look up "intrusive thoughts, because no matter their excuse not one of them is here by accident.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 5 years ago
I don’t care . . .

. . . what anyone says. I love this series! Great writing and sexy as hell. Keep those chapters coming. Just wish they were longer.

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 5 years ago
Hot!

There is nothing to compare with finally being what you were meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this, and I'm a woman

This is good, hot writing. Cleverly told, the mental yielding to strong persuasion is a turn on, whilst outright brute force is not. The female protoganist is portrayed as having a strong mind, yes, sexually as well, and appears to want what she is undergoing, however unrealistic. Some fantasies are distasteful and overtly mysogynist, I think that this one avoids that. It definitely worked for me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

This story is creative. I didn’t even realize people left negative comments on this site. I really think this is one of those “if you don’t have anything nice to say” moments or at least offer constructive criticism

Anyway this ish is freaky and I enjoy. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Those negative commentators are so pathetic. What are they doing in the non-consent section if they hate non-consent stories? Dumbasses. Ignore them and keep writing your fab story. I really like the way you have fleshed out Tara's character and her confusion and disorientation about what this all means. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...