The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old guy's fist works more furiously. He gets one hand on one of my tits, groping at them, tugging on the nipple, making me writhe on the pair of dildos.

Finally, his cum sprays out, a massive arc that coats my cheeks, and neck. He gets up close to the gag in my mouth and squirts some in the opening.

My eyes roll back when the first drop rolls down the opening and into my throat.

The red-haired guy gets my other tit. Starts slapping it.

I glare at him, which makes him smile.

"Yeah, that's right you little whore. If you weren't tied up and in this place, you wouldn't let me near you, would you? You skinny fucking bitch. You'd stick your nose up at me. But in here, I can do whatever I like to you."

I just sit there and drool around the dildo in my mouth, watching with wide curious eyes as he leans his head back, his weight shifting, his face convulsing and finally showers me with his hot cum. It drips down my body in thick wave, coating my stomach, sliding between the creases of my pussy. I can feel it around my clit. It feels so good.

There are more men in the room.

I want to come. I want it badly, but I know I can't. I need Mikey for that.

So I just wait.

Two hours.

This is who I am? No drugs to force cum-addiction. Just a placebo affect.

What did Mikey need to do?

My mouth floods with more delicious mango-flavored cum.

12