All Comments on 'The Rescue of Brian'

by jd185147

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 4 years ago
OH YES WAY TO GO

I loved this story, I could see it being me a few years back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

You just described my fantasy. Thank you. More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yummy!

As a devoted cock-sucker, I loved this story. Keep the stories about Brian cumming!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story! I love stories about men learning how enjoyable it is to be a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It is amazing how easy it is to become a cock sucker. I would bet if more men tried it they would love it, I was43 when I sucked my first cock and ended up sucking 4 cocks that night. My only regret was that I hadn’t found out earlier in my life how wonderful it is to suck a cock and be rewarded with a mouthful of sweet cum. I’ve been a willing cock sucker since then. Yum yum

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Cocksucker is born

Nice simple story about sucking cock. Nothing more natural and fun.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
This what my wants to watch me do.

Yes, my wife wants to watch me suck a real cock. This started a few years ago. Every time we have sex we role play to another guy coming in the room rubbing his cock on my face while I’m eating her. Then she describes what happens next. Always with me not only sucking his cock to completion, but taking it in my ass as well. Then she always tells me “You’re ready for a Real cock aren’t you?” My answer is always “Yes Please baby!” I never thought I would even say these words. But now I believe I’m more than curious. I’m ready for that Real Cock. Don’t you?

parker3522parker3522almost 4 years ago
Sucking cock is addicting!

There is never enough cock. I always want more.

I'm bi married but addicted to sucking anonymous cock at glory holes.

The glory hole is a portal that helps me become fulfilled.

This is where i belong.

It's an altered reality that satisfies me like no other sexual experience.

I too write stories here in Literotica.

check them out if you like.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 4 years ago
Nice, just the way I'd like it to happen

though maybe without anyone being assaulted. Keep it up if you're looking to write more this vein is awesome and there are many so-called straight cocksuckers here. Guys who are married but one reason or another have discovered cocks too. If I were to offer any critique of the story I'd say personally a little more build up to the point of contact with the cock is more exciting. Great story, keep them coming (he he)

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot Story!

Hot story of sucking cock and getting his cock sucked! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a hot story. I'm 58 and curious about becoming a cock sucker. I wish that would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that sounds funny. How one of your replies is about another 58 year old and is curious about becoming a cock sucker. Because I'm 58 myself and even thou I'm not sexually attracted to other men, all I fantasize is being with another man and becoming a cock sucker. I don't even think about pussy anymore, just cock and I really wish that happened to me too.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 2 years ago

I already wrote a comment about the story. And I see there is a second part now so reading that next. I just wanted to comment on the two comments from 58 year olds who are curious. Three words, go for it. I was about that age when I sucked my first cock and haven't looked back. The only thing I don't love about a cock in my mouth is how difficult it is to find one to suck. Looking back I realize that I've always been into hot cocks as part of porn but never went there because of upbringing and societal bs. I'm not into men at all, just women but having a cock to suck once in a while is awesome. Go for it, you won't regret it and if you don't like it don't do it again. The sun will still rise tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Off to a nice start. Well written. I remember my first blow job. I'm much better now and many guys got back to me for more. Most guys love receiving a blow job and many of us are very eager to give them what they want. If you've fantasized about sucking cock; but, never done it.

Do it, do it soon. I truly regret not starting earlier. When I was a teenager I wanted to suck cock. If only I would have fulfilled that urge, I'd have many more loads of delicious high-protein cum to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the 58 year old that wanted to try it. Hope you did and if so bet you got addicted, like I did. I was 34 or so when I sucked my first and got addicted, too many lost years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hawt story! Another horny 58 y.o. here. Wish I could be taken by someone I trusted. Pretty sure if I find this couple, I’ll get the shit kicked out of me given the fact that I’ve lost 3” in the past few years. Now being 3” hard, pretty sure my role will be that of a cum dumpster. However, I so want a horny couple to be submissive for. I will gladly suck his dick and fondle his balls to get him rock hard. Then I want him to pound my ass with his thick 8” cock until I feel his hot thick cum flooding my ass. All the while my rock hard tongue would be buried in her sweet sweet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! Makes me wish for the good old days of cocksucking. Hard finding friends like I had then! Nothing like slurping on a nice juicy piece of manmeat! Yum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous