All Comments on 'The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gym52Gym524 months ago

During the previous story the sexual activity held a space within the plotline, bk2 the plotline has all but disappeared being replaced by endless, repetitive, sexual activity without rhyme or reason..

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Loving this story! Thank you. 5 BIG FLAMING SHOOTING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story, but.....

I hate to say it but sex should enhance the plot line, not be it. I know this is a erotic site, however it can detract from the story. I find myself skipping the sex scenes and I'm missing allot of information. I'm still rating a it 5 because of your imagination and your ability to express yourself. I'm not a writer but an avid reader who is envious of those with your abilities. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series continues to get better and better!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Another hit

This is turning out to be just a great as the first. Keep up the great work.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Nice Follow up

I like the single person perspective much better. Hunter seems like a perfectly likable character, Penney was my favorite female in the first series and this as well. I'm hooked on this series as I get with all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES