The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy releases her hold on me, and I walk over to Ann. She stands up to make it easier. I use both hands to hold her head and then tilt it slightly. I start with a light touch. I am gentle as I feel her soft lips press against mine. She purrs like a kitten. Wow, that got me hard.

We stay like that for a few moments before pressing a bit harder. Her hands come up to hold my head. We push a bit harder, and sparks begin to fly, I have butterflies in my stomach.

Never. Never, in my life, has a kiss been so passionate. I am blown away.

I can feel her tongue trying to split my lips. I open my mouth just a hair. Her tongue barges in, forcing my mouth to open more. I allow her even greater access. This is amazing, our tongues are slow dancing and grinding inside my mouth. We do slip to her side, but she prefers my side. I have no preference.

I hear a buzzer, and my hand is pulled, ending our kiss. I look at Kathy with curiosity.

Kathy has a look on her face saying, "Duh," while in reality, she says, "That was thirty minutes."

Ann says to us all, "Raise my bid to 1.5 million."

She sat on the couch with a dreamy look to her face. I follow Kathy to our original spot. My hands are behind my back, my shoulders are slumped, and my head is bent, looking at the ground. Nobody can see the sly smile on my face. This has been a most enjoyable night.

Debbie takes command, "My pussy is also on fire. I want two blankets. Put one on the floor, folded in half."

I get two blankets. The thick puffy one, I folded in half and then in half again. I know what she wants. I lay it lengthwise in front of the fireplace. I then lay down on my right side. Debbie walks over slowly, then kneels, and finally lays down in front of me. She then presses her back into me and pulls my arm over her so that my hand ends on her breast.

I lightly squeeze the breast, then nipple, pinch nipple, and back to squeezing the breast. I do this for thirty minutes. Debbie gets off easily to this, having at least four orgasms. First, tweaking is a moan, second is a higher-pitched moan, third is higher, and fourth resets with an orgasm.

As the timer goes off, I sit up, kiss her lightly, then stand up. I put out my hand to help Debbie, she is sound asleep. I walk back to Kathy. I put my hands behind my back, slump my shoulders, and look at the ground.

Kathy starts up, "Ok, all of you have checked out the slave. You have given your additional bids. Can I assume you will all match the two-million-dollar bid?"

Every sister, except the sleeping Debbie, shouts out, "YES!"

Kathy smiles, "Now we start the secondary bidding. What will you do for me to own your own sexy submissive stud? I don't mean dollars, I mean chores and sexual services."

Now they are getting serious.

I say a very soft, "Grumble, grumble, grumble."

They have no idea what I said.

I say even softer, "Grumble, grumble, grumble."

Kathy yells out, "What the fuck did you say?"

I say, "Master, if I may, I think I can help you out?"

I get up, walk over to the discarded rope that originally tied me up, pick it up and I walk back to Kathy.

I am using a breathy voice that causes the girls, including Kathy, to giggle, as I say, "I think I have a better idea. Rather than them telling you, let's have them demonstrate."

I walk in a weave through the line of sisters and then back. They all seem to think this is musical chairs when I stop, they will be grabbed.

They look leery of me. I walk back to Kathy and grab her. I force her to the floor and tie her hands.

Kathy is pissed and screams, "You ungrateful little bastard! I will get you in your sleep!"

I check her hands; they can lay flat underneath her. She tries to kick me, but I am quickly between her legs, and they are now up on my shoulders. As soon as my cock is inside of her, all resistance is gone.

I go back to that sly smile of mine, "Kathy was going to barter me for a series of sexual favors. Let's not wait. You'll each give her one now. One can shut her up with your pussy, two can play with breasts and nipples, and one can play gently with her clit. Set the timer for five minutes. Every five minutes, switch. Start now!"

The sisters all quickly get a body part and start overwhelming Kathy. I am slow fucking Kathy; this will take a while. After one round, we had to stop the carpet munching, it stopped being effective and Kathy turned too red. That position got reassigned to shoulder massage and light kisses anywhere on the body. I also allow foot massages.

All in all, Kathy is getting quite the treatment and has orgasmed several times. I move to high-speed fucking. This is too much for her body, too many orgasms. Immediately, I swap to my fastest rate. They all slow down and eventually stop. Kathy has tears in her eyes. I continued ramming my thick meat up into my sister as fast and as far as I can.

By now, Kathy looks like she was on the wrong end of a train wreck. Her body is sweaty, her pussy is leaking, her hair is wet and looks like a bowl of spaghetti. She is breathing too hard and is red in the face. I am concerned for her. By the pitch of her moans, she is about done.

Simultaneously, her back arches, her pussy strangles my cock, I start my orgasm. In my body, I hear a noise like a train going by as the feeling builds up and then shoots out of my body like a howitzer cannon. Kathy looks broken. She is on her side, limbs at unusual angles, her body is fighting for quick breaths. I reach for her but find I can't move. This scares me.

Did I break myself? Am I paralyzed? I, too, am fighting for breath, am bathed in sweat, and my heart feels like it may burst. I try to calm down, and that helps. Fred is all over Kathy while Gina and Iris hold me to their bodies, pressing those glorious breasts into my face. Do they do this on purpose?

Fred announces as he picks up Kathy, "I will take care of Kathy."

We all look up at the hallway railing. Outside of my room is a landing that looks out over the living room. Right now, all the parents are up there. They all look worn out, yet they are all clapping for our performance. Bubba came down to get Debbie, who is still sleeping.

I am glad he did. I didn't want to leave her down here, yet I have no energy to do anything. My legs feel like Jell-O, I need the help of two sisters to get up the stairs. By the top step, I have my control back, and I can walk to my room.

Gina and Iris get in bed with me.

Vanessa is at the door, still naked and gorgeous.

A blushing Vanessa asks, "Could I lead a night like tonight sometime?"

I use a hand motion to call her over. She sits on the edge of the bed and reaches for and holds my hand. I look at her for a moment, making sure I get this right.

My voice is crisp as I explain, "The previous two days, I could have stolen the entire show. However, I wanted to show off my wonderful sister's capabilities. All of you are beautiful, but each in your own way is superbly talented. I gave her a chance to shine, and boy, did Kathy shine. Tonight, she did that for me, to give me a bunch of sex, and I gave her back a thank you."

All three girls say, "Oh that you did."

I snicker, but continue, "If you want to host a night, ideally, you fulfill a fantasy of yours. I won't stop you from a repeat, I just don't want you thinking you are limited to that. Take your time, think out the various paths. You can also discuss it with key members ahead of time. It's important that everyone be included and have fun. Now come here, give me a kiss, then turn off the lights and go to bed."

She kisses me on the lips softly, tells us she loves us all and turns off the light. I don't know about my sisters, but I fell right to sleep.

+++++

The next morning, everyone is staring at Kathy. She just can't keep the smile off her face. She tries to suppress it, yet it keeps coming back. It's so adorable.

Bonnie, Kathy's mother, commands her daughter, "Kathy baby, it's ok to smile. They did a hell of a job on you last night. That had to easily be your #1 sexual experience, right?"

Kathy is uneasy with that, "Mommmmm, I love Fred. I can't have Little Shit being my best sexual experience, can I?"

Fred seems uncaring, "Why not? You just said you love me, and you had a fantastic time. That makes me happy. It wasn't just Ben, the whole family loved you. How can that not be the best?"

Kathy wore a smile for the rest of the day.

Chapter 6 - Routine Mission

It's a month later, spring is here and in full bloom. The area is brimming with new life, and everyone is happy. It's been a slow time for the Rescuers, we have been well spaced, making training a bit dull. I have added competition to keep them on their toes. Everything is timed and checked for quality in all they do.

This is a well-oiled group, working at maximum efficiency.

We get a call that there may be smugglers up by a bay again. We go up there with a full rifle company. We need the bodies to help search and for the backup, as we have no idea how many of them there are.

In situations like this, we walk behind the lines, and the dogs go upfront. Everyone knows to watch the dogs. They still need to look around but trust the dogs. Just as Zeus points North-East, I hear sniper rifle shots. I hear screams. I tell everyone to stop while I check out the commotion. I scream for Kathy to come to the far right of the line.

I command, "Search up, there are snipers around. Hide in bushes, no moving."

Now I can freak out. In front of me, I see Fred and Debbie face down in the grass, and a hole in the center of Debbie's uniform, where the heart is. Deep down, I know she is dead. I can't process that now. I need to save Fred. As I roll his body to me to check the opposite side, a bullet goes right by my ear.

I am enraged, time slows to a crawl, I look at the angle and direction of the bullet, I flip around, bring up my rifle, and know where a sniper should be. I see three snipers reloading, I set a record for the fastest killing of three targets by a sniper. They used the audio recordings and our videos on our vests to confirm that.

Kathy is at my side. She has a hand on the hole. I call back, "We need an emergency evac for Fred. He's in bad shape." Kathy is crying and working at a feverish rate. I am worried, he doesn't look right. I raise his feet; we don't want him going into shock.

Kathy turns to me, "KILL THEM ALL!"

Her face is full of tears.

I turn into an indestructible robot.

I swap my ammo, take two more clips off Fred, and then stand straight up. Anything that moves gets shot at. As they run, they die, more run, they die, more run, more die. I am walking forward, I see movement, I shoot it. My calculations are instantaneous.

My arm and weapon move at the speed of light. I am a one-man wrecking ball, and they are dropping like flies. Eventually, I see Gina pounding on my chest in front of me, yelling, "Stop."

I fall to my knees and then to the ground, where I cry my eyes out. Gina doesn't understand yet. She doesn't know that Debbie is dead, and Fred may well be as well before long. Oh my, this is the worst-case possibility.

I can't get over Debbie's lifeless look on her face when I turned her over. That was a big mistake.

I hold Gina tight to me, and I whisper in her ear, "Debbie is dead, and Fred doesn't look like he will make it."

With that, Gina pushes me away, "NO. No. Noooooooo." She is on the ground sobbing hard.

I stay exactly where I was until Intel shows up. They will want to do an investigation. My friend Jimmy is with them.

As he walks up, I tell him, "This is where I went down. The bl... The bl... Back there, where ... my family ... went down. That's where I started. Had I not moved Fred; they would have got me too. That's when I lost control."

I can't even look at Jimmy.

I feel so ashamed for letting two family members die.

Jimmy's voice is soft, "Explain 'lost control,' please."

Two other men are listening to this. They don't say a thing.

I ask Jimmy, "You ever hear hockey players talk about how the game slows down? That's what happened to me. In my mind, I saw the bullets before my face, I traced them back. In an instant, I made the computations, then brought my rifle up and killed the first. I noticed two others are reloading, and in quick succession, they too died.

"I then stood up and walked directly at the smugglers. Everything that moved was a target and died. They ran, they died. Right here, Gina stops me by pounding on my chest to stop. This is exactly where I fell. I stayed here for your investigation. I wanted it to be easier to court-martial me."

Jimmy asks me, quizzically, "And what did you do wrong, my friend?"

I start crying again, "I let two family members die."

Jimmy helps me up, and we walk together back to where Fred was, and they force me to look up where the snipers were.

Jimmy says loud enough for all the men to hear, "Do you realize that in 1.45 seconds of the bullet missing your head, you turn around, raise your rifle, and kill three snipers. You want to guess how many times that's happened and can be verified?"

I am still crying, "I need to call my parents. They need to know."

Jimmy is forceful, "You aren't doing anything until you calm down. Besides, I told Phil, and he flew out there immediately. Your family has saved hundreds if not thousands of lives over the years. You ever think about how many weren't saved? Often many have died even before you get there.

"When people shot at you, people die. You can't stop that. People were going to die today, it just happened to be your family. How many times has a family member been shot and almost died? A bunch. The odds caught up to you. For your information, you have been summoned to the hospital. It seems that another member of your family likes to get shot but not die.

"They are operating on Fred now; he's expected to survive. Debbie, as you know, did not make it. You have my condolences, my friend." Jimmy hugs me hard.

I cry the whole way back to base.

Jimmy kept everyone at bay until we reach the waiting room. Once there, I slowly walk to the corner of the room, put my feet up on the bench, put my head between my legs, and cry.

My family is stunned, mom stops them from smothering me. She wants that for herself. Mom pulls me to her and hugs me hard.

Mom asks me, "Ok Ben, open up, what's the problem?

We are both crying, I say through my sobs, "It's my fault. I killed her. I was in charge."

Mom is still crying, "Did you treat her differently this time? Did you tell her where to stand? Did you pull the trigger? Did you slack on their training? You know you didn't. Stop this nonsense, come help your sisters cope with this."

Mom goes back to the collective.

I can't. I can't look any of them in the eyes yet. I know mom is right. It's just that ... I still feel responsible. Someone is at fault; I was in command. I notice that there is a door here to go outside on the balcony. I go out there and look down.

While looking down, I am grabbed from behind and held tight by a mother. She is crying.

Paula (Debbie's mother), says softly, "There has been enough death today, don't you think?"

Talking to myself as much as Paula, "Not sure what I am doing out here. I found myself looking down, realizing that's quite the fall. I can't look at them, I led today's mission. It's my fault she died."

Paula asks me, "Every time someone is saved, do you get all the credit? No, the team rescued the person or people. In any of those times, did you ever tell each person where to stand and how to walk? I sure doubt that. Debbie would have killed you, she loved you very much. She would have been proud to know you were there first to save her. It just wasn't in the cards."

Paula kisses me and then drags me back to the others. Collectively, we cry a lot more. Fred getting out of surgery helped. That is some good news. The bad news is that his career is over. Kathy and Ann are a few months away from signing the continuation of their service. They are no longer doing that; they are going to retire. Fred wants to be a guide.

The funeral service was beautiful, her dog sat right next to the chaplain. It seemed right. It still hurts too much, moving on.

++++++

Our eight days of bereavement are over. Fred is home with everyone doting on him. He is surly because he still has a hard time, and they won't let him do anything. Gina, Iris, Vanessa, and I return to base today. We are escorted to the HQ. Max and Phil are talking and having a good laugh when we walk in. That killed their laughter.

Max has us sit down on the couch.

He stands up and walks back and forth.

Finally, Max asks me, "Can you guarantee me that you won't ... zone out again?"

With no emotion, "No."

Max says, "Ok, I have no choice. You are grounded from missions until I say so. Your job now is to evaluate and train new recruits in your program. We have several new recruits, and they need to be brought along quickly. Your group is essential, overtime is authorized if required."

I cut Max off, "Gina, based on my evaluation, you're taking over in the field. Iris and Vanessa, you are equally qualified. If anything happens to Gina, or I send you out with others, you are in charge. You have my complete faith, and I guarantee Max, all three of you will perform as we have come to expect."

Max smiles, "Thank you for saving me from that decision. There is a housing shortage on base. Since your family is used to sharing, I will get you a king-sized bed. You still get just one washroom, sorry. Dismissed."

+++++

The new snipers are excellent. Their smart and pick up quick. I soon match them up with my sisters to run easy missions. My experienced teams get the harder stuff. Basic stuff.

Back at the house, it's quiet. Not a lot of happy goofing around. No sex. We do cuddle up together, it helps.

Vanessa spent time in the hospital because she fell down a ravine. It wasn't serious, but we are very cautious these days. Maybe too much. Do I have them in the bulletproof hamster bubble?

When I ask at dinner, they bite my head off for not noticing earlier. I yell at them something to the effect of sorry for caring, and I run off into the woods. I need some alone time. After two hours, Gina found me. Really?

I inquire, "How did you find me? I've never been here before."

Gina smiles, "Mom has been working with me to teach the dogs to follow a scent. I gave him your smelly sock, and he traced you here. These dogs are smart."

She hugs me, "I miss you. We're planning our next role-play session. Would you be a good boy and play along?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I have no idea. Depends on what you want and if I am in the mood. Even with the psych help, I can't help being responsible for Debbie. Even dad and Grandpa don't help."

Gina threatens me, "Next time we go home, you will play, it's for your own good. You're not stupid, you know that even if it was your fault, you need to learn from it and move on. You're the only person that thinks it's your fault. We all understand, really, we do.

"We also understand it could have been any of us. It wasn't. It was Debbie. We all miss her and hold her in our hearts. But we have moved on. If you don't get over this, it will kill you, and they get credit for another death. I won't let them have two of us. Not while I breathe."

She takes my hand, and we go to the mess hall tonight. It's quiet there. All my favorites are on the menu. Too bad they don't cook them like the moms do. See, my humor is returning.

After sitting down and starting on my lasagna, an officer gets up and stands in the middle of the room and shouts, "The Rescuers saved my life and two others in my unit."

He sits down, and another officer stands up and shouts, "The Rescuers saved five of my men."