All Comments on 'The Rescuer Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

this is a dam good series to read. please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting

I'm waiting for the chapter where he walks on water just before he turns it into wine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Please Keep Going

Another great chapter, I'm get excited every time I see you have released a new story. I love the adventure and of course the sex, although I'm not a fan of the submissive or bdsm stuff but you make it blend in well.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1about 5 years ago
Great

I loved it please keep going

dslwagondslwagonabout 5 years ago
Please keep adding

Love this story it is very good and the way you keep going back and forth with it is very good. Love the sex parts as well please keep up the story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
I do hope there is more to come

Liking this new work of yours.

Geisha1Geisha1about 5 years ago
Wow

Great story. Encore

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 5 years ago
a really fine story

I enjoyed the read very much.

Thanks for the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great, next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
feed back

Excellent pt 1 and 2, Would love more of these characters in pt 3,4,5, and so on. wish I could give higher than 5 ratings, I would give this at least a 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Humility

I'd really love to see some humility in your stories and not just a bunch of revenge fuck tales about an overpowered protagonist who makes everyone pay for wronging him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

You think we don’t have ice cream in Canada? The rest of reality I can ignore, but no ice cream, really?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Anonymous 01/15/20 Really REALLY?!?

Sorry I just can't get over this Anonymous idiot. That's twice so I'm guessing it's the same "person", I used quotes cause they are to chickenshit to use their name. Again there are parts of Canada REMOTE location (not near major cities, or even small towns) where ice cream is a LUXURY!!! This takes place in a Hunting Lodge, where the closest neighbor is 2 HOURS away by ATV. Everyone knows Canada Has ice cream, but get it through your stupid brain, where this story takes place if they went to a store and bought it themselves it would be melted by the time they got home. When they get it from the army base it's most likely packed in dry ice to survive the trip, and they get it for free from them. It would be too expensive to do that from a civilian store so it's RARE that they get it. Thanks to BMS for another great tale (even for the second time)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

love it, AAAAA+++++

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

So far, an interesting and enjoyable story with elements of porn.

I won't discuss the rules at the military base or Brian's job. :)

It's a made-up story.

It's not about the army and smugglers, it's about Brian and Kim and their mom. It's nice that parents accept their children's attraction and don't judge them.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Not cool him screwing other men’s wives. He fucked Roscoes wife I Roscoes home before he found out Roscoe was ok with it. He abused the friendship and the hospitality be paying it back with adultery. He by rights should’ve said no to Connie.

Also with Karen, she is married and he’s fucking her too. Her husband is intimidated by Brian who just can’t control. Hilarious tale for sure, but the fucking of other mens wives is just so wrong.

Downgraded this chapter.3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3961 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES