All Comments on 'The Rescuer Pt. 09'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
devildog0302devildog0302almost 5 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to your next effort.

starbanestarbanealmost 5 years ago

Fantastic as always. You have a way of writing that allows us to envision what is expressed in words. Thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great series.

BMS,

Lover your stories. I love the way you push out a new chapter every couple of days.

Can't wait till the next story.

PeperePeperealmost 5 years ago
Too bad it ended

I really liked the general story line and the only thing I didn't was this last chapter. What had been an upbeat life they had built could have been ended much differently. I don't think that the way you handled it was effective.

I plan to read the rest of your work after I finish editing a 130+ chapter story for another author. Keep writing.

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1almost 5 years ago
Great

This is one of your best stories that I have read

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Lots of Sex

Another great chapter and I do hope you keep going, this one had tons of sex but not as much detailed action, which works for me. I really do love your work and Three Wicked Sisters is still my favorite but I have never been disappointed with any of your stories

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great story.Hoping for many more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant to

Have Brian saved by Kim. Brilliant. Great story. 5 stars. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOW HIGH CAN A STORK FLY?

I have a feeling that it is higher than the jet in the last chapter. This is my first time with this amazing author. If Literotica ever gives out more than five stars, i will be the first in line to go for FIFTEEN. ***** ***** *****

hornyman169hornyman169almost 5 years ago
Great Story

As always it has been a pleasure reading your stories Most writers here write sex scenes and everything else is just filler. You have the ability to seemingly write a good story first and then add the sex into it. Your story line is what "hooks" the readers. The fact that you turn out stories every few days is amazing. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this series

I'm really hoping you can find a way to continue to build on this story. One of the few I've actually waited on, and was happy to see, the next part of the story pop up. Great jobd

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
you write beautifully

i laughed. i cried. i was scared at times, and happy. i loved the whole story. i wish it didn't have to end. please write more like this. please?

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
Love it!

You’ve done it once again, another Amazing series!! Thank you.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 5 years ago
That was excellent.

What an action and sex-packed series.

I enjoyed myself thouroughly.

Thank you, BMS.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Just finished this series and it was an amazing read keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Job

Your story was well thought out & articulated. The story as a whole had everything we could have wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DAMN

Blown away.......

Txdaddy62Txdaddy62over 4 years ago
Master writer

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories. You are truly a master and gifted writer. I would love to read more of you stories.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
5 stars

Not perfect but still a great tale by a great storyteller. Thank you for all the hours of entertainment all your stories bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant story

I realise I could get some stick for what I am about to say, but what the hell......

This could have been a jack reacher story, I thought it was that good. You are wasted here, please try to get a story published. They will have editors and proof readers so all you need to think about is the story, and I certainly believe that will not be a problem 😆. Thank you for a most entertaining read. Best of luck.

Nigel from the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yup, 5 Stars

I am finishing this up at 2:33 AM, could not 'put it down'. Great story, with many twists and turns, back ground and character development. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A fantastic read

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
3 months ago

The first time I read this series was 3 months ago. And I said it was not perfectbut, I gave every part 5* and favorited them. After rereading it, I realize why I said that. This last part just didn't have the same flow the other 8 did. The scavenger hunt seemed like a rushed idea. Add the fact that it was originally designed By mom and family as a sexual adventure to help break Brian out of his funk, but was twisted by the con-men, just didn't fit right too me. that's just my opinion. I respect the Author and his stories and his right to write them as he sees fit. Thanks to BMS for many hour of repeated entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the second time reading this series, 5 stars all the way. Fantastic series. Hope the second series is just as good!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

dam this was a very good story and a good story line and has kept me entranced and reading all of it one after the other have spent 8 hours reading well most of 8 hours do have r/l to handle. thank you for your time effort and imagination. very well done job and i gave all chapters 5 stars with means 45 stars total and worth even more. again thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

45 stars. Thank you very much.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great, Great story. I really enjoyed all 9 parts. AAAAAAA+++++++

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

If I were a sultan

I would have three wives.

And three beauties

I'd be surrounded

But on the other side

# No matter how you look at it

If I had three wives

♪ Three mother-in-laws, too ♪ ;)

Good story.

The only extra was the last orgy involving Penny and Mary's boyfriends.

Those guys might have made some sense, too, if it weren't for Penny and Mary having Brian's kids. Especially since they showed up for no reason by women and practically Penny and Mary were cheating on Brian.

Brian's mom's attitude is surprising. Her grandchildren and son are in danger of death, and she's waiting to be fucked so she can give the next clue.

Neither Kim nor Mary nor Penny asked about the kids. Realistically? Fuck her first, then we give her the envelope, and then everything else? Knowing it's a real life threat to the family, husband and kids?

The author keeps pointing out that the stories are made up. But always dismisses common sense and logic.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent series. Loved it well enough to score it with 25 BIG STARS! lol Your the best!

thomaskirkthomaskirkabout 1 year ago

Brilliant yarn well written

Gym52Gym523 months ago

An EXCELLENT tale!

Congratulations on a brilliant piece of work, you have mixed a great adventure story with an extremely interesting erotic tale resulting in a work that should not be missed by other readers.

AstmgaAstmga24 days ago

Does this story have any partner sharing, swapping or cheating if anykind? just making sure before reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3962 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rescuer Series Info