The Residency Issue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in a booth shaped like a horseshoe. Nora and Alec sat near each other at the center, with Paul on the far side from me, next to Nora, and I sat next to Alec. I noticed that Alec and Nora had taken charge of the seating; it amused me that it seemed so obvious. They wanted to host things; who was I to object? Dinner was wonderful. Dishes and wine were paired perfectly, and we were waited on with deference and professional aplomb. (I've always been a stickler about restaurant service. For me it can have a strong effect on your enjoyment of the evening. When done well, it's such a delight.)

Alec behaved like a gentleman throughout dinner: he kept an eye on my wine glass and made sure I had whatever I needed. It wasn't particularly arduous duty, but I enjoyed his continued attention. I watched as Paul and Nora enjoyed their meals; she plied him with a fair amount of wine. At length the moment of truth came; we'd finished dinner and were sliding out of the booth and standing. Once again, Alec and Nora orchestrated things smoothly, and we split up into separate parties. I glanced at Paul once or twice to gauge his possible discomfort, but he was a quick study--he'd been watching Alec, apparently, and had a natural grace and courtesy about him anyway. If he was nervous or had qualms, they didn't show. For her part, Nora positively beamed. Her smile was broadening with the wine and I assume with the prospect of getting Paul home and into bed.

For my part, Alec offered his elbow and with our drastic difference in age, we may or may not have attracted attention as we strolled out. I looked up at him and he turned to me and beamed that dazzling smile at me. It was wonderful.

He drove me in his student's compact car the short distance to his apartment. The drive was short enough that I didn't get a chance to say to him what I wanted. He lived on the first floor of a fairly nice, up-to-date complex; he opened the door with a flourish and escorted me in. He'd told me he lived alone; his place was tidy and sparely furnished. It was apparent, though, that a fair amount had been invested in original art. Interesting.

I set my bag on a side table and sat on the couch and Alec asked if I wanted another drink.

"Well," I said, "let's talk about that for a second." I patted the couch next to me for him to sit. "You're a classy, marvelous date, and I thank you. I felt very well pampered, and I know a lot of women were eyeing us with envy tonight." He smiled, faced me, and put his arm across the top of the couch. "But, I didn't get a chance to talk to you on the way over."

He inched closer. "So talk to me," he said, still smiling.

I breathed deeply and went on. "You've been a wonderful host all day, but I wanted to tell you that you don't have to do anything...intimate with me. It all seems a little forced, and I wanted to say that you shouldn't feel obligated--I don't know how much input you had with your aunt, who obviously wanted to have a foursome for dinner."

While I spoke, he sat up a little straighter and took his arm down from its position by my head. He fixed me with his gaze. "Vera," he said, and I admit I loved hearing him say my name, "you impressed me with your knowledge today, and your stamina in the face of Aunt Nora's tour. I liked being your escort then, and again at dinner. I thought we had a pretty good time."

"We did, we did!" I said. I couldn't have him thinking I hadn't had a good time.

He closed his eyes and nodded. He said, "Thank you. I want you to have the best time possible, as a favor to Aunt Nora. And...I want to do what I can to help Paul in the department. And if my taking care and entertaining you contributes to that, well, I'm all for it."

"How will your giving me 'the best time possible' help Paul?" I asked.

"Well," Alec said, "if Aunt Nora can depend on me showing you a good time, that will make her...enjoyment...of Paul more complete. And that can only help Paul."

I frowned and shook my head, trying to follow.

"Two things to remember," Alec said. "One, Aunt Nora is treading new ground with Paul. She's really taken with him, and I've never seen her take so much, uh, initiative on behalf of a student before. And two, I think Aunt Nora believes you have influence over Paul, and wants to do what she can to influence you in turn."

"So your job is to 'influence' me." I gazed at him as I said it.

"That's a little crass, Vera," Alec said, "but accurate enough, at least in Auntie Nora's mind. But I prefer to think of us as two people lucky enough to have met and to have an opportunity for some fun while cutting out a lot of uncertainty and awkwardness. I mean, you're not going to ask to move in with me, or pressure me for a marriage proposal, now, are you?"

I scoffed, and laughed a little.

"Just a couple of people," he said as he edged closer, "who have just met and found out they like each other...and besides," he breathed, "I really want this." He leaned in and kissed me, a soft, sumptuous, lingering, highly romantic kiss that excited my sex considerably. Alec stood up and said, "I have a nice chablis, if that's to your taste?"

"Perfect," I said, and leaned back into the couch.

He brought two glasses and set them down on the low coffee table. He surprised me by sitting on the floor by my legs.

"I find," he said, as he slipped my pumps off my feet, "that a nice foot and lower leg massage can work wonders." He glanced up at me. "Feeling tense?" he deadpanned.

As his strong fingers started to work their magic on my soles, I closed my eyes and dropped my head back. "Oh, terribly!" I said. His marvelous ministrations on my feet and calves did nothing to calm my arousal. In fact, they intensified it. After a few minutes, and another healthy sip of wine, I said, "Alec, slide my panties off. I'm so hot for you and you're seated in a perfect place."

"Yesss!" he hissed, which was exciting in itself. He reached up on either side of me, found the panties easily enough. I raised up and they were gone. He ran his fingertips up the insides of my thighs and, raising up one foot to rest it on the coffee table, and then the other, he started kissing a trail toward my now-soaking vulva. Suddenly he brought his face into contact with it and breathed deeply. "God," he said, "I love your scent."

Oh, faithful reader, here I was again, in a matter of just a few days, glorying in the attention of yet a second eager young lover who was too handsome for words. How does luck like this happen?

It turned out Alec needed no coaching in cunnilingus. He used his tongue to explore my outer and inner lips, he teased my clit with unpredictable and delightful tongue kisses, at which I yelped in surprise and pleasure. He moved his face sensually against me, his nose providing stimulation to my clit all the while kissing and suckling and laving me with skill. My precipice approached quickly. As my breathing quickened and grew more shallow, he redoubled his attention to my clitoris, kissing it and licking it, now more sternly and now more gently. I held his hair in my fists and lifted my hips off the couch--I screamed as my orgasm blasted though me. I rubbed and rubbed his face against me. Waves and waves of ecstasy convulsed my body--I shook, I shivered, I was oblivious to everything but Alec's face driving my pleasure. My breathing a ragged wheeze, I held him against me, and felt the delicious pressure of his mouth as I started to return to Earth. My breathing was just beginning to slow and I became aware of how wet I'd become, how I'd drenched the boy's mouth, face, and chin. I eased the grip I'd had on his hair, but he kept contact against my vulva. I breathed more slowly and let my arms fall to my sides. I felt his hands on the undersides of my thighs and he never took his mouth off me.

As I lay sated, he tentatively licked my clit again. "Oh!" I cried and shook with a quick convulsion. It was heaven, dear reader. Alec followed with another tentative lick, this time including his lips--it was more like a French kiss on my clit, and my hips responded of their own accord. I moaned at the impossible, ineffable pleasure of it all. Each lick from Alec was more determined, and soon he got back into a rhythm for the second bout. Oh, the staying power of the skilled male lover, it's sent from heaven, a miraculous gift.

Suddenly I felt his fingers inside me as they stroked a point on the upper side of my vaginal wall. His kisses and licks continued, but this new entry in the race threw things into overdrive. It only took a few moments of this stimulation, and I was wrecked, jolted, completely lost and out of control. I had no breath, the ecstasy grabbed me and held me and I screamed as I came yet again, my faithful clit glorying in so much recent delight. My body shook and quaked, I have no idea how Alec held on with his mouth, the sumptuous, blasting waves blew through me and through me. After shaking and shaking and huffing and yelling, and abandoned grunting and groaning, I began to ease back to the land of the living. I know I lost my bearings, if not my consciousness there for a few minutes. My heart was pounding, my breathing returning to normal, and I just...waited. I floated in my blissful state for a sweet, sweet interval. Alec knelt again before me and started licking my fluids from my thighs and ass. He brought a warm, damp cloth and started wiping me down. He was quite expert at it. This in itself was a different, paler pleasure, but pleasure just the same. A major part of it was being attended to by a handsome and tender lover. I sighed.

Ever the gentleman, he helped me up off the couch and escorted me to his bed.

"Alec, sweetheart," I said, "would you mind if I just lie down and relax for a moment? Those orgasms have just taken the fiber right out of me."

"Come on," he said, "let's just get you down to your underthings, and get you comfortable. Come on." He circled around the bed, and starting helping me with my dress and blouse. "Very pretty dress, by the way," he said. "An excellent color on you."

I looked at him. "Thank you," I said, "I thought so too."

He spooned behind me; I don't know if either of us knew if we would sleep right away or what. After a few minutes I decided to act. I turned over to face him, and raised my bulk up to sit back on my haunches.

"Time for you to lie back," I said, "and take your medicine." I knelt between his legs and released his cock from his plain white boxer shorts, and quickly had him in my mouth. He dropped his head back and moaned. It didn't take long before he was rock hard. He was, I think, the tiniest bit smaller than Paul, but nothing to sneeze at. He was typical of a male: start sucking on their cock and all is well with the world. Of course, who was I to talk, having just had two mind-bending orgasms from oral attention? My skills must have been good because Alec growled that he was about to come, and I just groaned in pleasure and redoubled my efforts. With a small yell and a series of grunts, he came, flooding my mouth to overflowing. I sucked and licked and worked at catching it all, and didn't do too badly, I don't think. He sighed as I held his softening cock. I rubbed my lips under the glans of his penis, and sensually up and down as his hardness dissipated. He let out a delightful series of gasps and "ohs!" that were music to my ears.

I cleaned up my lips and chin a little, and scooted my soft body up alongside his lovely supine form, and raised myself onto an elbow. He turned his head slowly toward me and laid his near hand near my hip.

"I...I'm sorry," he whispered.

I barely heard him. "What, sweetheart?"

He opened his pretty blues and looked at me. A little louder he said, "I...I came without permission. And in your mouth!" He rolled toward me and buried his face in my shoulder for a second, and lay back to meet my eyes. "I'm certain I need to be punished for that." God his eyes were beautiful.

I gazed into those impossible eyes. "Punished?" I asked. "Punished how?" I'd very seldom played this way, but the Suddenly Contrite version of Alec intrigued me.

He turned and sprang out of bed and knelt beside it, stretching his arms across it, and finally lowered his head until it rested on it. He said, "You can use your hand, or if you want, there's a paddle in the bedside table."

I stood and walked around to him, still in my bra and skirt slip with my heavy belly protruding over the top. I looked at his behind--well, I took in his entire form, prone before me, in all its youthful, athletic beauty. It was a sight I'd never experienced before. My pussy certainly reacted. There was the unforgettable visual image before me, but even more than that was the invitation, the pretty, pretty boy begging me to take my pleasure on him. Now I was totally wet. Again.

I knelt beside him, up close. I leaned against him, putting my arm across his back and spoke quietly, intimately. "I think you forgot something, naughty boy." His breathing was already quickening. He turned his head slightly toward me. "No, you stay still," I said. "I'll take care of it."

I straightened up again, kneeling next to him. Taking the elastic band of his boxer shorts, I began to lower them. I did it painfully slowly, revealing his lovely, lovely ass, teasing him and me in the process. The power gave me an erotic charge, a throb and a tingling through my groin that settled right in my clit. My own breathing was becoming more labored.

I slid the waistband inexorably down, exposing his rear inch by inch. When his soft, round ass was finally exposed, the front of his boxers were still hung up on his hard cock.

I looked at Alec's face, which was buried in the sheets, his torso heaved with his rapid breathing.

"My goodness," I said. "Hard again already?" I held his cock, still swaddled in his shorts. "Being at my mercy really excites you, doesn't it, Alec?"

"Yes--mistress!" he said between breaths.

"Mmmm, I do like the sound of that." I didn't intend for the statement to come out in such a singsong way, it just happened that way. I lifted the waistband over his erection, and slid his shorts to the floor. When I tapped Alec's thighs, he lifted one knee and then the other, and the shorts were gone. His cock leaked a line of precum, which I brought up in my palm back up to its source, and gently rubbed his underside. He gasped and his breathing was still more desperate.

"Oh my," I said, "you're really gagging for it, aren't you?" After a silent moment, I said more sternly, "Tell me, my little beggar! What do you want? And be careful to frame your begging respectfully."

"Oh, mistress," Alec hurriedly said, "I need your firm hand. I need...please, please discipline me. Please spank me so I can be forgiven!" God, I almost came right then and there.

I backed up a bit and swatted him, hard, in the center of his ass. He gasped and his breathing became even shallower. I spanked three hard times on his right cheek, and three equally hard on the left. His cock, hard as steel and throbbing, leaked some more. I was getting addled, I needed a fucking, now!

I got up and said, "Alec, you have been very naughty and are not forgiven. But I need you to please me in another way." I lay on the bed with my knees up and spread. "Come up on the bed and put your cock inside me, quickly!" He was on his knees between my legs in a flash.

"And remember," I said, holding up a finger, "no coming without permission. Is that understood?"

Above me, on his hands and knees, he managed to say, "Of course, mistress." His cock was very near my entrance; he slid it into me. The sensation, reliably delicious, caused a panic in my all-too-ready body: a blinding, sudden, seismic flash, grabbing me bodily and shaking me like a rag doll. These moment-of-entry instantaneous orgasms were getting to be a glorious habit. Raised up on his arms, he pushed and plunged against me, and my orgasm continued at its indescribable peak. He had a way of grinding his pubic bone against my clit that was marvelous; he must have practiced it. He shoved and thrust, and as my peak passed, his motion became long strokes of sweet, shivering deliciousness.

"Very nice," I panted, "sweetheart--Alec--I'm glad you're working to--be forgiven." After a couple of more--OH!--strokes in my sweet place, I said, "Okay, now we're going to turn over, and you're going to stay inside me." This we handled neatly and he stayed planted and stiff as ever--he was a trooper, my Alec.

I sometimes like feeling aggressive and controlling the pace, like I'm doing the fucking. I get a charge out of the sensation--I'm consuming, devouring what I want. And wanted to fuck Alec hard.

I put my hands on his shoulders and watched his eyes as much as I could. I started working my hips, feeling the length of his offering. God he felt nice inside. After plunging on him several times I concluded that I wouldn't be able to keep it up for very long, so I angled myself a little more directly on him and tried to make sure my clit was getting as much stimulation as possible. Alec seemed to understand--and this qualifies him as an exceptionally attentive lover--and began a very skillful thrusting of his own, meeting me in my rhythm. Now, very quickly, my climax approached, no mistaking it. I starting taking his length more quickly, my breathing was loud and desperate, I know. Finally my orgasm started--that lovely, ecstatic moment of no return--and I managed to pant out, "You can come! You can come!" And as it hit me and I began to shake uncontrollably, I yelled, "Any AAAAAGH time!!" I convulsed and convulsed against and along his lovely, rigid cock, and as I shuddered and shook, I could feel him pulsing and pumping deep inside. This was accompanied by "Oh, oh, unnh, AH!"

We lay there. I was completely winded; his cock was still inside me and we struggled to catch our breath. I felt like a wet, spent mess, who was crushing her lover because she couldn't move. We were sweaty, we were merged as one, still. He ran some fingertips down my back and said, "Oh, mistress. Oh, sweet Vera."

"Alec, darling?" I said between slowing breaths. "You're forgiven."

He made a mockingly disappointed sound, "Aww--!...But I like it when you're strict with me!" I let out a snort of laughter. It was all I had the strength for.

While I was in the bathroom readying for bed, Alec managed to change the sheets. He obviously made quick work of it.

I lay on my side by him, resting my head on his chest. He held me close and stroked my upper arm lightly. I said, "You know, Alec, a gal my age, leading the life I lead--we don't expect to have such a lovely time with such a beautiful young man."

"Mm," he said, and held me in a hug. "You're sweet."

"Vera," he said, taking a deep breath. "Is Paul in touch with his parents?"

I thought for a moment. The question surprised me. "Uh, I think so. He and his father see eye-to-eye on his attending the University, as I understand it. Although his father had to move to Jacksonville. His mother is out of the picture--died, I think. Why do you ask?"

"Hm," Alec said, thinking. "I think it would be good if you kept in touch with Paul."

That stopped me momentarily. "Well, I'd like that fine," I said, "but he's going to have his own life, his own friends."

"Of course," Alec said, "but...for the next six-eight months, it would be a very good thing if he had a guardian angel. And being down in Florida, I don't know if his dad would be near enough."

12