The Resonance Ch. 05

Story Info
Meeting, exploring, and adding Kit.
9.5k words
4.86
8.2k
10

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into the bar where Susan was, she was with a slender young woman with long blond, almost silver, hair. Susan was dressed in a little black dress, maybe the same one she wore the first time I met her. I can't tell one little black dress from another, honestly. She did look elegant as hell, though, and as usual, hot as hell as well.

Her friend was had a pretty face with big eyes. She was several inches taller than Susan, but then again, Susan was short. She had on a short black leather skirt with a wide belt and a white silky blouse. It was one of those where there is a lot of fabric that draped down in front, leaving her chest exposed in the middle but covering her modest breasts. She could not have been wearing a bra since I could see nearly to her belly. That, and I could see her stiff nipples poking at the fabric. The effect was to draw my attention to her chest. Hell, it made me want to go over, reach in and grab a tit. I resisted.

Instead, I went over to the other side of the room, unseen. I ordered a martini. The girls talked, unaware of my presence. I was more than aware of them, however, and spent the next ten minutes or so finding my way around this provocative blonde's mind. I easily made the regular adjustments, increasing her general sense of arousal and increasing her sensitivity everywhere it counts. Her erogenous zones were a good deal more erogenous when I was done. And I set up the resonance. I had also set it up right away with Susan, which was quite easy to do at this point. Having a third person again intensified things more than just a two-person connection.

Bars are places where there is a lot of sexual potential, like I said before. People are more aware of the potential for sex, and are usually checking out others in the vicinity who might be good prospects. And of course, inhibition is lower when alcohol is involved.

Genetic selection has rewarded horny people. They are most likely to reproduce and pass their genes along. Men, especially, are more likely to pass on their genes if they have a high sex drive. Of course they have to convince women that it's a good idea to have sex with them, and that is the trick. Women like sex as well, but they have to be convinced that the guy is a good person to do it with.

Some guys are better at persuading women than others, and of course some women are more receptive than others. As a guy with a pretty high sex drive, I find that I am very interested in convincing women to have sex with me. And because of my ability to get in people's heads, I'm quite successful in convincing women that I'm a good guy to have sex with. I suppose it is a bit like cheating. I don't have to be slick or sweet talk. I don't have to show off money or impress with power. I can just get into a woman's head and help her become interested, receptive, and aroused. As a result, I get to have a lot of sex. I intended to have a lot of sex this evening. And, although I do suspect that my advantages are a bit like cheating, that has not slowed me down much. Fact is, there are lots of opportunities for everyone.

A big part of why I'm successful is that ability to increase general arousal. When a woman is aroused, she is much more easily convinced that sex is a good idea. It doesn't hurt that I can increase the sensitivity of parts of her body. You may have noticed that when a woman is really turned on, just a glancing touch of her clit will really set her off. So, getting her receptive and wanting physical stimulation, and of course getting her to like me enough to be receptive to me, are the keys to success.

So, like I said, I spent some time and effort increasing Susan's friend's arousal. I sensitized her clit and her anus and both set of lips. Oh, and her nipples. I also eliminated her gag reflex, just to save time later. By the time I had been at it for ten minutes or so, I judged that she was primed.

I got up and walked over to Susan and her friend.

Susan stood up and kissed me when I approached. She was still pretty much tuned up from our previous interactions, so she was plenty sensitive anyway. She was pretty horny, too, but I tweaked her arousal a bit just the same. She turned and said, "Kit, this is John. John, Kit."

I extended my hand, which she took. "I'm pleased to meet you."

She smiled, "Nice to meet you, too."

Touching her hand allowed me to better establish the resonance with her. I could really pick up on how aroused she was, which was nice. Susan was as well, and of course so was I. This was going to be a good evening.

We sat and made small talk. I finished my martini, but very slowly. I do not drink very much since it dulls me. Neither woman seemed in a hurry to drink either, so it was relaxed that way. The conversation was pleasant enough. I learned that Kit was a project manager for a graphics design outfit, was single, and had been Susan's friend since elementary school. Susan's level of excitement was palpable, at least to me. She did not contribute a great deal to the conversation, but seemed very intently focused on it. Kit seemed to pick up on some of Susan's excitement, though she had her own excitement based on her own heightened levels of arousal. The conversation seemed to have superficial overtones and erotic undertones. I decided it was time to get the erotic part to the surface.

"So you're the girlfriend who is supposed to check out the new boyfriend and make sure your friend has not lost her mind or is somehow headed for disaster."

I think I caught her off guard a little but she recovered quickly. "It's part of the girl code," she said.

"Understood. Someone needs to check out all the things she says about him to be sure she's not delusional, right?"

"Right," she said. She had a pretty smile and very blue eyes.

"She told you I had a really nice penis, didn't she?"

This time she was not only caught off guard, but was not sure how to react. Of course Susan had done just that, but I was not supposed to know it. Or at least not say it out loud. Talking about penises out loud is often socially awkward, but at the same time Kit was aroused enough, and curious enough, to not be too shocked. She did look at Susan as soon as I said that, but Susan was smiling and did not seem a bit scandalized.

Kit looked back at me, her composure regained quickly, and just said, "Maybe."

I smiled back at her. "Don't you think you probably ought to check it out, see if she was exaggerating or delusional? It is, after all, part of the girl code, right?"

Again, Kit looked over to Susan, who, still smiling, nodded approvingly.

She looked back at me. "Well, I don't know." She paused, trying to think. It was hard at the moment, since she was quite sexually aroused and it's hard to think when you are aroused. "Maybe. I suppose I should." She turned to Susan. "I mean, is that okay?"

Susan said, "I think it's a grand idea." Turning to me, Susan asked, "Do you have a room?"

"Well, of course I do. Would you like to see it?"

"I'm sure I do. How about you, Kit?"

By this time Kit had begun to get that glazed look that comes from my having focused her on sex to the point where it becomes a singular focus. She was thinking about my cock, and wanted to see it.

"Um, yeah. Okay."

Each of us finished our drinks, and I led the way to the lobby and to the elevator. No one said anything, and the sexual tension was palpable. I thought about breaking it, you know with a joke or something, but decided I liked it right where it was. When we got out, and I let them into my room, I just stepped in and stood there.

Kit was pretty anxious to get on with it, though it seemed her mouth was dry when she said, "Okay, I better check you out." She did not actually look me in the eye, but was clearly looking at my crotch as though she was waiting for my cock to appear on its own. After a moment, she did look up, almost a little confused. "Well, aren't you going to show it to me?"

"Well, I could, but don't you think you should show me what you look like, too?"

Kit seemed a little confused still, but Susan said, "Take off your top, silly."

Kit looked like 'Oh.' She moved to slip the top off of her shoulders, so that in one fluid movement, it just fell to the floor. Leaving her in her skirt and shoes. Her breasts were modest, but they were perfect on her slim body. They were firm and high on her chest, almost cone shaped and sticking straight out with a very hard, pronounced nipple in the center of each. I typically like more generous boobage, but on her these were perfect. Her lithe form and long legs made her look elegant. I really wanted to see her without that little skirt, but even with it on, it was a delightful sight.

It was Susan who moved things along. She crossed her arms, grasped her dress at the hem and removed it in one movement. She shook her hair, and stood there stark naked except for the heels she was wearing. In two short movements, they were gone, too.

Susan was stunning, as always. Her waist was narrow enough to accentuate her tits on the north end and her hips on the south end and the result was splendid. Her breasts were not huge, but on her frame they were quite pronounced. And firm. And shapely.

Kit looked at her, took her cue, and slid her skirt to her ankles and stood wearing only a very small pair of panties. She paused a moment, looked at Susan again, and pulled her panties down to her ankles with her skirt. She stepped out of her own shoes as she stepped out of her panties.

Kit was elegant. She was quite thin, but not unpleasantly so. She had long legs reaching all the way up to her smooth pussy. Her hips were not very pronounced, but there was a slight gap between her legs that demanded my attention and got it. Her tits were high on her chest and like I said, almost pointy in a gravity defying way. Her pronounced nipples were stiff. I like to tweak nipples between my finger and thumb and these looked like they really needed to be tweaked.

Instead of doing so, I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. I placed it on the chair, slipped out of my shoes, and unbuckled my belt. Before I could get my slacks undone, Susan stepped forward and got to her knees before me. Focusing on the task at hand, she unbuttoned my slacks, unzipped them, and slid them to the floor. I do not wear underwear so I was then just standing nearly naked myself, wearing only my socks. Susan reached down my right sock while I lifted my foot so she could remove it. We did the same with the left, leaving me as naked as the two of them.

As you might imagine, my cock was tumescent by this time and as hard as a rock. Susan was eye to eye with it, but instead of touching me, she looked up at Kit. Kit, for her part, was staring at my cock like she had never seen anything so fascinating. When Susan turned and looked at her, it broke her trance. She lowered herself to her knees as well, and joined Susan in front of me.

"Wow. That's magnificent!" She looked at Susan, and said, "It's beautiful!"

By now there was the little drop of fluid that indicated that all systems are go. Susan reached over with her finger and dabbed at the drop, then held it to Kit's mouth. There was a thin gossamer thread formed when she did, going from my cock to Kit's mouth. Kit paused for a moment, then darted her tongue out to taste it. When she did, her enhanced sense of taste and smell was assaulted with pleasure. She was, of course surprised, and impulsively she leaned forward to lick the end of my cock, hoping for more. Before she did, she looked at Susan, for permission it seemed. When Susan just smiled encouragingly, she turned her attention to me again and leaned forward to taste my penis. She stuck her tongue out and tasted the remaining clear fluid at the tip, then again looked to Susan as though to be sure it was okay. I guess it was assumed I'd be fine with it, which frankly was a pretty good assumption.

This time Susan just put her hand to the back of Kit's head and pushed her towards my cock. It was a gentile push, but it did not take a lot. Kit turned towards my cock and popped the head in her mouth. She let out a 'Mmmm' sound as she did so. It felt wonderful, especially after the building sexual tension, and as you might have guessed, she was able to feel some of what I felt, so it felt wonderful for her as well. And for Susan, even though she was not doing anything, since she was tuned into the resonance right along with Kit and me.

As Kit became more engrossed in the task of tasting my cock as best she could, a task that had more and more of it in her mouth by the way, Susan was literally licking her lips and wanting to get into the action herself.

Kit looked up at me, her big blue eyes wide and slightly glazed looking, my cock in her mouth. I have heard it said that every woman is beautiful with a cock in her mouth, and I have to agree. Especially when it is my cock. However, Kit was a particularly beautiful woman and those eyes so captivating that I would have to say it was an extraordinary sight.

Susan looked on, but finally she could not resist. She was on her knees before me next to Kit and got her face up close to Kit's. My cock was fully buried in Kit's throat my this time, but Susan went lower and began to lick my balls. With enthusiasm, I might add, which added to my sensation of pleasure and thus added to hers and Kit's as well.

As Kit pulled back for air, Susan started to use her lips to suck on my shaft by the base and worked her way up as she was able. By the time she got to the tip, she slipped it into her own mouth, and then down her throat. When she came back up, she sucked on the side of my cock, and Kit sucked on the other side. Each slid her mouth up and down my penis, their lips touching when they passed each other. They met at the head, and using lots of tongue and a fair amount of lips, slathered me with wet attention. Their competition to get at the shaft between them led to them touching one another's lips, and eventually led to their kissing full on. Their efforts seemed to get less competitive and more cooperative. They were working together to suck me as thoroughly as I'd ever been sucked.

It was like a porn shoot, really. I mean, I've seen two women on one guy in films, but never had the experience. Turns out, it is a great experience. I recommend it.

I reveled in the sensations as these two beautiful women worked on my cock, but I did not want to finish there. I pulled back. Both women looked up at me in alarm, but I took Kit's hand and helped her stand. I led her over to the bed and situated her so that she was lying down on her back with her head hanging off of the side of the bed. Then I stepped forward and again fed her my cock. She greedily swallowed it, rewarding me with both the wet sensation of being gripped by her lips, mouth and throat, but also the visual delight of watching the outline of my cock move down her exposed throat. Her tits were standing up, her nipples still hard as a rock, and her flat belly slightly lower than her bare mons.

I pulled out enough to allow her to catch her breath, then slid deep again. It felt wonderful to me, and it was easy enough to enhance her experience so that it felt pretty good to her as well. And, of course, how I felt was pretty contagious so both women got to share in that, as well as share with each other how they felt. The amplification was quite nice.

Susan was still more of a spectator, however, and as much as she was enjoying all this vicariously, it was clear she was anxious to participate. It was also clear that the worm I had planted about pussy tasting just as good to her as cock had been on her mind. Well, on her mind as in she had been able to think about little else. So, seeing her friend laid out on the bed, tits up, legs splayed, and a cock plumbing her mouth and throat was more than a little enticing. I watched her wrestling with herself and then abruptly come over to the bed, climb up, and position herself at the head of the bed between Kit's legs.

As always, I marveled at Susan's tits. They were firm, full, well-shaped, and a little large for her petite body. A visual delight. I watched them swell as she leaned down and positioned her head between Kit's legs. I lost sight of her tits, and her hair covered her face, but I could tell the minute she touched her tongue to Kit's clit. Not only did Kit jump, forcing my cock even further down her throat, but through the resonance I could feel some of how good it felt.

Susan, it seemed, actually did find that pussy tasted pretty good. Of course, I had something to do with that, but regardless of how things shaped up, it was a positive experience for all of us. Susan was enthusiastically devouring Kit's twat while I was enthusiastically fucking her throat. Everyone was having a large time of it, though Kit was reaching orgasm sooner than I would have preferred. However, since women can often have multiple orgasms, and I thought I could push her in that direction even if she usually was unable to do so, I did little to slow her down. In fact, when she got close, I turned up the volume so to speak, and when she went off, it was truly a 'the earth moved' kind of experience for her.

Kit grabbed Susan's head and then went into what was essentially an orgasm powered seizure. She could not make a lot of sound with my cock in her mouth, but she tried. She gave off waves of pleasure that both Susan and I shared.

For me, that was too much. I wanted to hold back as long as I could, but it was hopeless at that point. I felt my own climax build from deep within and erupted into Kits' mouth. And erupt it did. Pulse after pulse of semen pumped into her mouth. She was struggling to manage her own climax, and a mouthful of cum was a bit more of a challenge, but it tasted wonderful to her, as you might have guessed, and she managed to swallow most of it, only a small stream running down the side of her face.

Susan was rocked by Kit's orgasm as well, and of course mine, but not enough to provide one for herself. She did pull away from Kit's hypersensitive clit, however, and watched Kit trying to swallow all I gave her. She noticed the overflow, and crawled over and began to lick that off of the side of Kit's face. I had pulled out of Kit's mouth, and Susan immediately began to kiss Kit, her tongue exploring her mouth in order to share what remained of my offering. She then looked up, took my cock in her hand, and tried to milk any remaining cum from it. She got a little, and she happily took me into her mouth and tried to suck out anything else that remained.

For my part, I did not deflate much at all. I can do that sometimes, if I am horny enough. And, I was incredibly horny.

Susan began to suck on me in earnest and in no time I was buried deep in her throat as she slid her lips from the tip to the base of my cock. Kit was still pretty exhausted, but she could turn her head and watch Susan work on my cock and did so. She also could feel how good it felt to me, and to Susan, who was quite into it at this point. Kit licked and sucked on my balls after a bit. In no time I was again fully hard.

Once it was clear that I was fully functional again, Susan stood up and took me by the cock and pulled me towards the bed. I laid down on my back next to Kit and Susan climbed on. She took my cock in her hand and lowered herself onto me.

As I mentioned, I am not a small man. My cock has respectable length and girth and while it is not enough to hurt anyone, it is still a bit of a challenge sometimes. However the wonderful thing about vaginas is how well they can stretch. It took a little time and some effort for Susan to bury the entire thing in her, and that involved some of said stretching, but the head of my penis was well up into her belly by the time she had fully bottomed out.