The Resonance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled to move as she waited to accommodate me, but she finally was able to relax and then started to move on me. She had a tight vagina and it gripped me tightly, so when she began to move the feeling was exquisite. Of course, I also felt how good it felt to her, so all I can say is we were off to a good start.

As she began to rock her hips back and forth, she leaned forward and tried to rub her clit on my pelvic bone. With success, I might add. I could tell the minute she had found the spot. I also was able to appreciate her breasts as they again swelled and swayed as a result of her leaning forward. It still amazes me how tits look so beautiful in so many different ways as a result of the position of the woman. On her back, standing up, on her hands and knees, leaning forward, each is enchanting to me even though each is different. I'm a big fan of boobs, I suppose, but there it is. They are remarkable. And some more than others. Susan's were top shelf. Pun intended.

They got the attention of Kit as well. She was again aroused and while my penis was inaccessible, Susan was easily accessible and her swaying breasts were hypnotic. I knew they were for me, and it seems like they were for Kit also. She leaned forward and grasped the one on the left and brought her mouth up to the nipple.

Through the resonance I could feel exactly when she locked her mouth on the nipple and sucked. An electrical charge zipped down to my cock, an experience that was only partially as intense as what Susan experienced when it went from her nipple to her clit. It was not lost on Kit, either. She quickly figured out that the better she made Susan feel, the better she would feel. That electrical charge I experienced was the same for her, except that, like for Susan, it was her clit that got zapped.

As Kit got ambitious in pleasuring Susan, Susan got more enthusiastic in her cowgirl role. It made it hard for Kit to hang on, since nothing was holding still for her, but she was determined. She was on her knees, leaning over to hold onto Susan's tit with one hand and hold herself up with her other arm, so she was essentially on her hands and knees with her twat close to my head. It was easy to reach up and stroke her slit, and it was irresistible to do so.

Talk about a charge! She was quite sensitive there anyway, and as you recall, I had enhanced that. Touching her gave me a powerful charge, and again that was only part of what she felt. Susan's sensation was enhanced as well, of course, and she was already almost at overload anyway, so she was really supercharged. She went wild. She was rocking back and forth, lifting herself up and thrusting herself down, plunging my cock as far up into her as she could.

Kit was unable to keep up, but was more focused on my fingers anyway. She thrust back at me, spreading her legs a little to give me better access. That allowed me to reach her clit, and when I stroked that we had another increase in the collective sensation.

I took her left leg and moved it enough that she was able to grasp that I wanted it on the other side of my head. Once she got it, she positioned herself over my face, and happily allowed me grab her hips and to guide her to my mouth. As she lowered herself I slipped my tongue between her lips. She gasped and pushed herself against my mouth. I moved her back and moved my tongue up to graze her clit. She responded by moving her clit closer to my mouth. That allowed me to suck her clit into my mouth, which I did, rubbing my tongue back and forth while doing so.

Of course that set her off, and she began to orgasm. She was not quiet about it. Susan also began to climax at the same time, and as you might imagine, I was not far behind. And what a climax. The resonance amplified everyone's orgasm with the sensation of the other two, and so it was pretty fucking intense. Or intense fucking. Whatever. It felt like I was being emptied, as much like cum was being sucked out of me as it did that I was pumping it out because of the tight grip Susan's vagina had on me. It was glorious.

I kept sucking on Kit's clit until she pulled away. She rolled over and collapsed. Susan fell forward, still impaled on my cock. I held her tight while my cock began to shrink. It was several minutes before she rolled off of me to my left side. My cock, slick with our juices, was semi-flacid and lay on my belly. Kit looked up at it and probably remembering what my cum tasted like, leaned up and began to lick on it, cleaning it of all that Susan and I had left there.

Even though I was pretty worn out, Kit's ministrations felt pretty good. She stopped when I was clean, though. I had thought she might try to get another load, though I was not sure she would be successful if she had. Instead, though, she looked over at Susan. Susan was on her back, still breathing a little heavily. Her breasts moved nicely when she did, but that was not what Kit was looking at. She crawled over my legs and positioned herself between Susan's, lowered her head, and began to lap up the rest of the load I had deposited there.

Susan, of course, gasped and clutched Kit's head when she began her efforts, then parted her legs wide and pulled her knees towards her chest to give Kit full access. Access Kit took full advantage of.

Kit's efforts to get all the cum off of my dick had made it a little hard, even after two powerful orgasms. Watching her with her head buried in Susan's crotch and her ass in the air made it harder yet. Feeling the arousal and pleasure the two of them were experiencing added to my own arousal. Well, you can guess what came next.

I got up behind Kit and slid my cock up and down her slit. I could hear her moan into Susan's pussy. I slid it inside, then grabbed her hips and began to push into her. She was not quite as tight as Susan, but it was still hard to make my way all the way in and I had to go slow. Fortunately she was soaking wet, and more than happy to accept me, and before long I was balls deep.

Still grasping her hips, I pulled nearly all the way out of Kit and then plunged back in deep. I was fully aroused by now, and hard as iron. I was also really getting into it, and began to fuck her hard, skin slapping skin with every deep stroke. My efforts pushed her against Susan's pussy, so that she was aggressively attacking Susan pussy with her mouth as I aggressively attacked Kit's pussy with my cock. All three of us were experiencing a building up, moving towards climax, each heightening the sensation and arousal of the others.

I expected I would be able to go for a while, having just climaxed twice, and I did hold on for a good while. But not as long as I had expected. Kit's tight grip on my cock and the shared arousal among the three of us was just too much. I let out a roar, pushed in as hard and deep as I could, and unloaded deep inside Kit. That set her off, and we were followed very shortly by Susan.

Having a climax is pretty good stuff. Imagine yours being about three quarters more intense than usual, and then another three quarters more intense than that. In other words, your climax would be more than twice as powerful as you were used to. Well, that was what it was for all of us. And it's everything you might imagine it to be. I felt like I might pass out as waves of pleasure washed over me. Kit was nearly convulsing on the end of my cock, her legs shaking uncontrollably. She was shouting into Susan's crotch, while Susan let out a high pitched keening sound and thrashed her arms on the bed beside her. All in all, pretty good stuff.

After what seemed like forever, we all were just motionless. I was still behind Kit, buried in her balls deep. She still had her face in Susan's crotch, but she was relaxed, not moving. I think if I had not been still holding her hips she would have fallen over. Susan lay motionless except for her breathing and the delightful motion of her breasts as she did so.

Finally I pulled out and lay on my back. Kit did fall over on her side, her head on Susan's leg. Susan murmured, "I want it."

I was not sure what she was talking about, but Kit got up and put her knees on either side of Susan's head and lowered herself so that she allowed what I had shot into her drip out. Susan lapped it up like it was the best thing she had ever tasted, which actually it was. Kit then moved to lean down so she could kiss her, and they shared my last deposit. Kit lay on Susan and continued to kiss her for some time before she rolled off. She put her head on her chest and reached up with one hand to stroke her right tit. With her other hand, she reached over to my cock, limp now, and stroked it. It was sticky with our fluids, When she realized that she had missed some, she licked her fingers, then rolled over and took my cock in her mouth until she had cleaned it. Then she put her head back on Susan's chest. I reached over and stroked her right tit and nipple. It was still slightly hard and felt good in my hand.

We all lay quietly for some time, exhausted, mostly. It was Kit who broke the silence.

"That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like it."

Speaking to Susan, she said, "I did not know you were into girls. I've never been with a girl before."

Susan replied, "I haven't either."

Kit said, "I didn't think I would like it, but it was great."

Susan said, "You know that's all because of John, right?"

"Well, he was great, but what gets me is how I was able to have sex with you. I never thought of a girl sexually in my life."

In some ways, I was more of an observer than a participant in this conversation. Even when Kit had talked about my cock being beautiful, she was talking to Susan, not me. It was not offensive, particularly, but it was an odd experience. Like there was this disembodied cock in the room that people noticed, but not the man attached to it. Of course, I did understand that lesbian sex was more unique in both women's experience. They had had sex with men before, even if not with such a 'beautiful' cock. The 'beautiful' made me smile. I could think of a lot of ways to describe my cock, but I don't think I would have considered the word "beautiful."

Susan sat up now. "No, that was because of him, too."

Kit looked over at me now. Susan went on. "He can do this thing where he puts an idea in your head and then you kind of have to do it. He made me want to taste pussy, and then I did. Want to, that is. He did the same thing with being butt-fucked."

Kit looked back at her and said, "I don't even want that. Especially not with that thing." She looked back at me and said, "No offense, but that thing is much too big to fit in anyone's ass."

I did not say anything. I was waiting to see where this went.

Susan said, "Trust me, if he puts it in your ass, you would love it. He does this weird control thing that makes things feel good. And he can connect people so that when he feels good, you do, too. And when you feel good, so does he. He set that up with both of us. That's why it felt so good. We all got to share what each other was experiencing. He enhances sensations. He can also enhance feelings, so it makes things more intense. It was better with you than with just the two of us. You were wonderful."

Kit asked, "So is that why everything tasted so good? I mean, I've never tasted a girl before but I did not think I'd like it. I've had guys cum in my mouth before, though, and that never tasted very good. Both of you tasted great. I think it tasted better than anything. It's pretty weird."

Susan just nodded and did not say anything.

Kit frowned and looked at me. "So you can make me feel things?"

"Some things," I replied.

"I don't get it. Like what?"

I did not respond. Instead I just reached in and rapidly increased her arousal. I turned the volume up, if you will, and then pushed her over the top into a huge orgasm. It was not subtle. I guess I was showing off some.

Her big blue eyes got a lot bigger as she felt wave after wave of pleasure. Her eyes rolled up and she lay back, overcome by the experience her body was giving her. Even having climaxed a bunch just a while ago, she was able to have a granddaddy of an orgasm. Or a grandmama of an orgasm, I don't know. I do know that when I backed it off and let her come down, she was shining with sweat and breathing like she had just run a 100 meter dash.

"Holy shit!" she gasped. "How do you do that?"

Of course, I could only explain as best I could, and that was not so great. Fact is, I'm not sure how any of this works. I did give her the same explanation I gave Susan, though not quite as extensive. She was quiet until I was done. Then she said, "I don't want you to make me forget any of this. I want to be able to do it again. Please don't take this away from me. Please include me again."

She was quite sincere and serious. She was also quite beautiful, and like Susan, hard to deny. And, don't forget, it was as remarkable an experience for me as it was for either of them. I was getting better at this all the time, but adding an additional person really cranked it up. I was more than happy to do this again. Plus, I liked Kit.

I looked to Susan. I was becoming attached to her, and I did not want to do something that would be bad for her. I did not want to mess things up between us. She was beaming though. She just said, "I'd love that. This has been an awesome experience and if we can do it again, I'm all for it. Besides, Kit has been my friend since we were little. Being able to share like this with her feels good. Even when she doesn't have her head buried in my crotch. Of course when she does that is even better."

She smiled at Kit, who responded, "Any time, girlfriend!"

I looked at her and said, "So you want to join in again?"

She responded quickly, "Oh, yes!"

"Even if it means being butt-fucked?"

She was more hesitant, but said, "Can you make it so it doesn't hurt? I'm afraid it will hurt. Especially with that thing you have. It's not so small, you know."

I just said, "Ask Susan."

Kit looked to her, and Susan volunteered, "I promise you, you will like it. I thought it would be awful. He put the idea in my head and I could not think of anything else, but I still thought it would hurt. It did not hurt at all really. It took a while to get it in there, and to get used to it, but after that I was a fan. I'd do in again in a minute."

Kit looked back at me. "Okay. I'll do it. To be honest, I guess I'd do whatever you want. I really want to fuck you again. Will you keep me?"

I had not thought of it as keeping her, but I guess that was what it was.

"Yes, I'll keep you."

Kit looked like she wanted to bounce around and clap her hands like an excited kid, but she restrained herself. She did have a huge grin on her face, though. Then she got serious again.

"So do you want to butt-fuck me? I'm kind of anxious about it and would like to do it so that I can stop worrying about it."

"So you want to get your anal cherry broken now?"

"Yes. Can we?"

I could not explain it but I seemed to have a great deal more stamina in the reporting back for duty department these days. I used to be able to go once, maybe twice, and then that was it for a while. Now, I seemed to recover more quickly and could perform again not long after having had an orgasm. A change I found to be positive.

"I think I've charged up enough to manage a decent dicking."

Kit looked a little worried, but I knew it would be better for her to get this experience under her belt, so to speak. Damn, another pun! Did you catch that? OK, I'll stop.

She said, "Okay. Just make sure it doesn't hurt, okay?"

I just reached over and took her hand and pulled her to me. I kissed her, holding her to me and grabbing her ass. It was small and tight and rounded. A very inviting ass, really.

After a bit of that, during which time I adjusted the sensory receptors in and around her anus, I let her loose and went over to the bedside table. I had some lube there and I picked it up and went over to the side of the bed and sat down. I beaconed Kit over. She looked over to Susan, who smiled encouragingly, and then came over to me. I gestured to my lap, and she lay over my lap face down. She had something of a bubble butt, but a small one. Nicely shaped, it looked like it was made for spanking, but I made no effort to do that. I was not sure how that would work; some people did like being spanked, but having set up the resonance I was not sure what it would feel like to me. And, of course, I had no idea if it is something she would like. Laying over my lap like that still made the prospect enticing, though. At some time in the future I would have to explore that.

The look of her tight, round butt cheeks was lovely. They begged for me to hold them in my hand. I could cover most of one with my hand. The round, firm flesh was delightful to stroke, and I held and stroked each for some time.

However, I wanted to explore her anus. I moved from her buttocks and gently separated her legs a little to give me better access. I then took the lube and used it to coat my finger and Kit's anus. I rubbed her anus gently, enhancing the sensation while I did so. I also turned up her arousal some, but she was already pretty aroused.

Laying over someone's knees is, if nothing else, a posture of submission. Someone probing your back door is as well. She was getting aroused by the experience of being powerless, of submitting. Good to know. Who knows, she might like the spanking. We might have to explore that sometime. For now, though, I wanted to explore her butthole. With my cock. The idea of seeing myself buried there was inspiring. I continued to stroke her little pucker.

Kit was getting quite aroused and was starting to squirm. She started to push back a little, trying to impale herself on my elusive finger. I did not let her do so, but continued to tease her, stroking lightly. She kept on squirming, more and more frantically, until I allowed her to succeed in impaling herself. As I slid my finger in her anus, she literally quivered. She also thrust back as best she could, trying to get my finger buried as deeply as possible. I let her succeed, then began to slide my finger in and out of her ass.

Just listening to her response was a turn on. She had begun to whimper a little, expressing frustration that she could not get more finger in her ass. She could not sit still, either, and she kept trying to push up and get me deeper into her. I inserted another finger, and she started with a low 'Mmmm' sound. She wiggled and squirmed while I worked it in. As I worked the second finger in with the first, though, I also began stroking more and that seemed to satisfy her a little better. Her breathing was heavy.

I pulled my fingers out and inserted my forefinger from each hand. I worked them around, then used them to pull in opposite directions, stretching her anus a little. I did this gently but insistently so that in a short while I had loosened things a little more. Kit was moaning loudly now. She was not at all still, but she seemed to have trouble knowing which direction to move.

Since I had the resonance well established, not only did she experience pleasure, but so did I. And so did Susan. More than that, Susan was mesmerized, watching me finger fuck and stretch Kit's anus. I kept at it until everyone's arousal, especially Kit's, was at a fever pitch.

Then I pulled her up and off of my lap and moved her over to the edge of the bed so that she was face down on the bed with her legs off the end. I got behind her and again inserted my fingers, tugging a little more, then added more lube to her behind. I lubed myself up as well and began to push the head of my cock against her little pucker. I pressed for a minute, then the head popped in. Kit was breathing more quickly. I waited for a moment to allow her to get used to having a cock in her ass, then began to slide in. I went slowly, and I worked to help her relax, but she was more than ready. She pushed back on me, trying to get me in faster.