The Resonance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, that just let me know I was not done teasing her, and I went especially slowly while she squirmed and tried to seat my cock up her ass. I did eventually let her be successful, of course. I wanted to be buried there as much as she wanted me to be. Just the sight of sliding into her, stretching her anus as I did, was rewarding. When I was all the way in, bottomed out up her ass, it was a tight fit and both of us took a minute to adjust.

Kit was now breathing heavily. I was holding back. When her breathing started to slow a little, I stopped holding back. First I took her hips in my hands and pushed in as far as I could, getting a slight bit further up her ass with the effort. She gasped. Then I pulled out far enough that only the head of my penis remained inside of her before I pushed back in. I was not rough, but it was not nearly as slow as it had been the first time.

Now she was moaning what sounded like 'Ooohh' only to have that punctuated when I bottomed out with a louder 'Oh!'

I picked up speed, and sawed in and out of her for several minutes before I again slowed down. And stopped, deep. Kit wiggled her butt to try to get some action, but I just grabbed her a little tighter by her waist and picked her up. She was not very heavy, and I leaned back and stood at the same time. That resulted in my standing up with her skewered on my cock. Her feet did not touch the ground; she was literally being held up by the cock in her ass and my holding her hips tight against me. Her first inclination was to try to reach the ground with her feet, and when she found that she could not do that, she kind of went limp. She could sense that she had no control. And, she didn't. I was sure she liked that.

I saw her face in the mirror, and her eyes were glazed and unfocused. Her mouth was open in a silent 'O' shape. Her arms kind of hung there, and so did her legs. I let her remain there, impaled and helpless, for a minute before I turned around and sat on the side of the bed. I moved her legs on the outside of mine, so when I spread my legs, hers were spread as well, though even more so. I still had my hands holding her waist, and I began to pick her up and lower her, fucking my cock with her ass.

I looked to Susan, who was still looking on with great interest. I looked down at Kit's crotch and back at her. It took only a second before it clicked and she got up and positioned herself on her knees between Kit's legs. She put her hands on Kit's thighs and leaned in to put her lips on her clit.

We all felt that. It was spectacular, especially for Kit, of course. She kind of went wild, and that resulted in her churning her insides with my shaft. Which was pretty spectacular as well. In fact everything was reaching a level of spectacular that was quickly bringing each of us close to orgasm. Kit was experiencing sensory overload, Susan was ambitiously licking and sucking on Kit's exposed, vulnerable clit, and I was just holding on by a thread, ready to blow a load deep into this young woman. Everyone was on the edge.

Kit went first. The sensation of having her butt stuffed and fucked, her clit licked and sucked, and my reaching around to pinch her nipples set her off. Wave after wave hit her and she began to convulse on my cock.

The combination of her climax and her shaking and vibrating on my cock was more than I could withstand. I began to pulse deep in her ass, shot after shot as I discharged deep inside her. Susan was pretty close to an orgasm herself, just based on her picking up on Kit's experience and mine, so it took very little effort on my part to send her over as well. I pushed hard just the same. It was one hell of an experience for all of us.

Kit was not only limp, but I thought she might have passed out. Susan had collapsed on the floor. I lay back, and Kit lay back on me, my cock still lodged in her ass. I had my hands on her tits. Her remarkable nipples, still hard as little pebbles, felt good as I just pinched them and rubbed them on my palms. I was breathing hard and it took a minute until my breathing settled down. No one moved.

After several minutes of the only thing moving being my hands caressing her tits, Kit spoke.

"Wow."

Susan, still laying on the floor, spoke up to say, "Yeah, that was pretty wow."

I pinched Kit's nipples a little harder and she gasped. She said, "I had no idea sex could be like that. I had no idea anal sex could be like that. This is some magical shit. Thank you for fucking me in the ass, John. I never thought I would say that. And thank you, Susan, for inviting me into this part of your life. You are both incredible. I never thought I would do any of these things and it has been fucking incredible. You have to promise me we can do this again. As soon as my ass recovers."

"That's okay," said Susan. "We can use my ass next time if yours is not ready. Having three people really enhances things. I'm so glad you came along."

"I came, all right. I don't know if I'll be able to move for for a week."

I said, "I think you will find that we all recover just fine, though your anus will probably be a bit sensitive for a while. Still, it was for a good cause. For now, though, I think a good shower is in order. And then bed. I'm exhausted."

Both women agreed with my plan. It was delightful to have all three of us in the shower. It was big enough for us all to fit, but we were close enough that soaping each other up and rinsing off was pretty sensual. I thought that one of the women might want to go for another round, and I was worried that I could not perform if they did, but no one suggested it. We got squeaky clean without incident.

I had not thought this through, but it seemed that both women thought I was inviting them to stay for the night when I said "then bed," but I could not uninvited them. Besides, freshly fucked, naked women are good company. I was just afraid they might want to go for another round, and I was pretty sure I could not do that.

I did not say anything, but just crawled into bed. Both women dried off and climbed into the bed as well, one on either side of me. We were all still naked. Susan turned out the light on her side, and Kit did the same on the other side.

It was a king-sized bed, and the women were both small, so there was enough room for us all, but not without touching each other. Of course having a naked woman put her head on my chest, her breasts touching my side, is one of the most pleasant sensations. I had one on each side. It was quite pleasant. Susan reached her head up to kiss me good night. Kit, on the other hand, went beneath the covers and took my penis in her hand and kissed me good night on the head of my cock.

She returned her head to my chest, but kept continued to gently hold my penis. I fell asleep with my cock in her hand.

I woke up with my cock in her mouth. Kit was again beneath the covers, and was gently sucking on my cock. I suppose she had discovered morning wood and was inspired. I certainly found it inspirational. I could not see her head, since she was under the covers, but I could see the covers slowly bobbing and of course I could feel the wet wonderfulness of her mouth as it slid up and down my cock. Susan was still asleep, but the gentle motion of Kit's efforts woke her. She could see what was going on immediately, of course, and allowed herself only a moment before she, too, ventured beneath the covers and began to share my cock with Kit.

I could have sworn that my balls were dry, and that I could not produce a drop. However, with two women intent on coaxing up a load, patiently, gently, and persistently, I found things starting to build. Sensing that building, their efforts quickened, and soon their efforts were more ambitious. Kit seemed to be leading, working to get the thing down her throat as far as she could, but she would come up for air and share with Susan when she did. When I finally blew my load, I was in Kit's mouth. She allowed a couple spurts, then aimed my cock to Susan, who took it in her own mouth and did not miss a drop. Both savored the taste of what I gave them, which enhanced their pleasure, and thus mine.

As I was reaching my climax I made sure to enhance things for the girls, too, so that in addition to the spillover from my orgasm heightening things for them, they each had a powerful orgasm themselves. Which enhanced mine. Which enhanced theirs. You get the drift. All in all, it was a clusterfuck in the most positive sense of the word.

It took a while for us all to recover, but after we had, both girls moved up and lay on my side, one on each side. I was utterly at peace. I had slept better than I could remember having done, and it's hard to imagine a better way to awaken. This was as wonderful way to start the day as I could imagine. We just snuggled for the next half hour. I waited till the last minute to get up, and nearly missed my flight.