The Resonance Ch. 06

Story Info
Going out to eat. Or be eaten, as the case may be.
3.8k words
4.68
5.4k
4

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot to think about, and a three hour plane trip to think about it. The strangest thing to me was how happy I had been. And how content. I've never been able to sleep with someone touching me, and last night I had two people touching me, actually nearly laying on me, and I had slept great. It had to have something to do with having established the resonance, I was sure. I'd just left it intact while we slept, so I was probably picking up on their feelings. They both loved lying by me, touching me, and I picked up on that, was my guess.

I have always tried to keep some distance between my self and others because if they feel bad, I do, too. It never really occurred to me that the converse would be true as well. That if they felt good, I would, too. At least it always seemed a bit risky to me. It was apparent that just like good stuff, like sexual satisfaction, could create a feedback loop of sorts, so could other feelings. I had been quite happy with Susan and Kit. We had made each other happy by being happy ourselves. It's like with the sex, what is good for you is good for me. And, visa versa.

It was probably more powerful with three than with two. Just like the power of my own orgasms was so much greater with three than with two, I suppose the emotional stuff worked that way as well. It was much more noticeable when it was three of us.

The girls were both so happy to be able to share the experience with each other. Well, that and share my cock, I suppose. But I think it was in part the sharing that made them happy. It's what was making me happy, I think. It certainly made the prospect of just fucking strangers seem less appealing. The contrast between a good fuck with a pretty stranger and the kind of experience the three of us had was pretty noticeable. Just like the girls were spoiled by this new way of being sexual, and pretty interested in having more of it, I was impressed by how much better it was for me, too. I wanted to get back and spend more time with them, and I was less interested in just finding someone new to fuck. Not that fucking strangers was not a pleasant experience. It's just that it paled compared to what the three of us had experienced. When making someone else feel good makes you feel good, you are motivated to do what you can to make someone else feel good. If they are doing the same thing, we all spend a lot of time feeling good.

I thought of Kara's boyfriend and my present of excruciating pain. In that case, I made him hurt and it made me hurt. Sort of the same thing, but opposite. I wondered what the world would be like if every time we hurt someone, it hurt us, too, and every time we made someone feel good, we felt good as well. What would it be like if whatever I give you, I get some, too? Even if it is not quite as much as I give away, I still get the same thing myself. I bet folks would figure out how to treat each other well pretty quickly.

It's a little like my being able to give someone else a powerful orgasm, but I cannot go into my own head and create one like that. I can, however, experience theirs. Not as strongly as they do, but at about three quarters intensity, which ain't bad. So, if I can make them feel really good, I get to feel pretty good as well. If both of us are doing that, we both experience part of the pleasure of the other as well as our own. Having three people in the loop just amplified it for everyone. I began to wonder what it would be like to have four people, or even more. The prospect was intriguing but also a little scary.

Anyway, these were the things that occupied my thoughts on the plane. When I got to the airport, and picked up my bag, I started to go to find a rental car when I passed a coffee shop. I had had a cup on the plane, but another seemed like a good idea, and I had the time, so I wheeled my bag into the shop and found myself in a line.

They were pretty busy, so I wasn't going to get served immediately, but I was in a good mood and a coffee still sounded good, so I stood there. There was only one barista, a young woman who was pretty harried trying to keep up while the line was pretty long. She handed a woman her order and began to ring it up, when the woman began to loudly complain.

I really dislike the label "Karen" for a bitchy, arrogant, hard to please customer because I have known some Karens who were not "Karens" at all. I'd hate to have a name that had grown to have such a negative connotation. Though I suppose "John" also means rest room. Still, I feel sorry for women named Karen.

I do not feel anything but contempt for arrogant women who are willing to berate service personnel, however, and this woman was going at it. She had not gotten her drink just the way she wanted it. I did not even pay attention to what her complaint was. It was just the abusive, loud way she was talking to the poor woman behind the counter that I paid attention to. And it really pissed me off.

I began to set her up for one hell of a headache, even if I got one, too. I started to get into her head to set it up while she still railed at the barista, making her and the rest of us uncomfortable. But instead of creating pain for her, I had another idea.

I have gotten quite good at finding the spot to push on that creates an orgasm. Just like I did with Kit, I can get in there, ramp that up to epic proportions, and give someone the ride of their lives in seconds. And that was what I decided to do.

"Karen's" interior was not a place I wanted to spend a lot of time, but finding the spot was easy enough. I pushed, and I pushed hard. She went from pissed to horny to having the most powerful orgasm of her life. All in seconds.

She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Her knees got weak and she could barely stand. She dropped her coffee and then began to moan and gasp. She grabbed the counter with one hand. It made any porn scene you have ever seen look pretty underacted, pretty tame. She thrust her other hand in her pants and, nearly doubled over, rode out her climax in front of probably two dozen people. Coffee was all over the floor, and all over her. She was lost in what was now a 30 second orgasm. I did not let up. On and on it went. She was making such a scene even people from outside the shop were coming in to see what was going on. Several cell phones were out.

After about a minute and a half, which is a really long time to have such a powerful orgasm, I let up. She was gasping. It was still a while yet before she realized she had been frigging herself and removed her hand from her pants. She had not yet straightened up when I began to slow clap. Other people in the shop began to clap as well, and in just a minute I think nearly everyone was applauding her performance. She looked around in horror as she realized what she had just done. Instead of humiliating the barista, it was she who was humiliated. She had gotten what she had given. Of course she had also had a climax unlike any she had ever had and would be a while sorting that out, but for now, she just tried to collect herself while everyone in the shop looked at her. And clapped.

She nearly ran out of the shop. One person yelled "Bravo" as she left. Then it was quiet.

I walked up to the barista and asked if she could give me some towels. She was stunned, but reached over and grabbed several towels, which I put on the floor. I began to wipe up the mess using my foot, and others did the same. Several people pitched in and helped clean up until it was hard to see that there had been anything dropped at all. I gathered up the towels and put them in a plastic bag for her then just went to find the rest room. I washed my hands and returned. The line was still long, but I was content to wait. No one bitched at the barista.

When I reached the head of the line and got my order, she refused to charge me. I don't think she knew I had anything to do with what happened, but she knew that I had helped clean up. I left her a very generous tip, winked at her, and went off to find a rental car.

After things had calmed down and I was on the road to my hotel I had a chance to think. I realized that I probably pushed things too far with "Karen." A minute and a half was a really long time. And, there was a sadistic quality to my response I was not happy with. I did not need to get self righteous and hurt people simply because I thought they deserved it. At the same time, she was pretty over the top herself, and abusively so at that. I did hope she would be reluctant to treat someone else that way again. I'm certain this experience gave her a real sensation of shame, and I hoped it would make her a bit more considerate of others. All in all, I would not have done anything different, but I might have done it in a less extreme way. I was aware that when I was reactive, I did not have as good a handle on how much was enough. Like with the abusive boyfriend and my making him hurt by the pool. I'd gone too far. I needed to be more careful.

I did not have a lot of time in the car, and thus not a lot more time to think about it. I had to check in and get to a meeting, after which I was pretty busy until late that evening. In fact, I worked long hours the next two days, but I had some pretty significant success as well, so I'm not complaining.

Just like I've been able to use my ability to get in people's heads to get in their pants, I've also been getting better at using it to be financially successful. It's nothing to get someone to like me, trust me, and like doing business with me. They are quite receptive to suggestions that lead to more business and look for ways we can do more business as well. They are also sometimes able to give me some very valuable tips, tips that have led to business in other places. And some good tips about investing.

Because I spend so much time on the road working, I really don't spend a lot of money. I save it, invest it, and make more money with it. All my travel expenses, meals and so on are all paid for so I have few expenses. I've not felt like buying a really nice place since I would not be there a lot. I do have a nice car, a Mercedes convertible, but most of the time when I travel I fly. All that to say, I've been doing a good job of accumulating money while I've been working and a good job of emptying my balls the rest of the time. But, that's about all I do.

I found that I wondered about Susan and Kit. What were they doing? More than wondered, I missed them. That was a unique experience for me. I really looked forward to seeing them again. It would be another week before I was back in their town, and I found that seemed a little long to me.

I was not particularly horny for several days after my last romp with the girls. I got drained pretty well, and it was also satisfying somehow in addition to that, though I could not tell you exactly how so. I just knew I had felt pretty satiated. That was several days ago, though, and my mind turned to sex again. I was not sure where to find a playmate, but decided to go out and find a bite and see what turned up.

Most of the time I go to nice restaurants and bars, but this evening I went for something more low-brow. I had heard of a place that had good burgers and cold beer and decided to check it out.

Buddy's was not at all high-brow, nor was it very crowded. The music was not too loud, the bar not too busy, and it smelled good. The bar was right there when you walked in. The room was longer than it was wide, and there were booths all along one side and a few tables on the other side down the length of the room. I found a seat in the back of the room in a booth. I could see the rest of the room from there. There was a couple in one of the booths closer to the bar, several people at the bar, and me, in the corner.

After a few minutes, a young woman in cowboy boots, cut off jean shorts and a western shirt tied in the front with a little belly showing above her shorts came my way. She had a pretty face and she filled out that shirt quite nicely. Her name tag said "Tammy." She smiled, took my drink order, then walked away with her ass doing remarkable things in those short shorts. I could just see the bottoms of her butt cheeks and it left me with a strong desire to see the rest of them.

When she returned with my beer, I asked her about a few things on the menu, but settled on the hamburger and fries. Health food.

As you might have imagined, I began to get in her head even before she came back to bring me my beer, and spent more time doing so while we talked about hamburgers. By the time she walked back to put in my order, she was getting kind of horny. By the time she returned, 15 minutes later, with my food, she was really horny. She gave me my food, but kind of hung around the table a bit.

"You been working here long?" I asked, just to say something.

"Yeah, I guess. A few years, anyway. Not a lot of choices around here, and old Buddy is all right."

"Do you like it? Working here, I mean?"

"It's okay. Nice to see a new face, though. Where you from?"

I told her and said I was here for business.

Then I said, "I take it most of the guys you see are regulars?"

"Oh, some of 'em are pretty irregular!" She smiled. I laughed.

"You probably never considered crawling under the table for any of them, then?"

The moment I introduced the thought, I made it feel both normal and interesting to her. She did not skip a beat, as if what I was suggesting was not at all unreasonable.

"For them fellows? Naw. None of them worth that."

She smiled.

I responded, "How about a handsome stranger? Ever consider getting under the table and seeing what you could find there?"

I don't know if she had or not, but as soon as she heard the idea, I know she thought about it. She was pretty horny at the moment, and that affects people's thinking anyway, and I was making her very comfortable with the idea. Why, the idea sound like the best thing she could think of after she tonight about it for a minute. She licked her lips.

"Now, I might consider that. What do you think I might find under that table?"

"I guess it depends on what you were looking to find."

By now, her eyes had that glassy look that I knew to indicate that she was aroused and fixated. I liked that look. I had a lot of experience with that look leading to positive experiences.

"Hard to say, but I bet I know where to look," she said. She looked around the room. No one was paying any attention to us.

Quickly, looking around again, she sat down opposite me. Then she smiled and simply slid under the table.

As I began to eat my fries, I felt her unzip my slacks. I took a bite of burger as she worked my cock out of the opening. I could feel her breath on my penis as she examined it. She stroked it a few times, gently, then reached out with her tongue to taste the tip. Not being able to see her, but having a pretty good idea what was going on, was actually erotic as hell. I've never been to a glory hole, but I imagine this was a little like that.

Of course, as it felt good to me, it felt good to her, too. After a few tentative licks, she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. It was warm and wet and it felt wonderful. She ran her tongue around the circumference of the head for a while, then stuck her tongue out and slid her mouth down the length of my cock, her tongue leading the way until it flicked on my balls. I was considerate enough to remove any gag reflex, which improved the experience for both of us. She bottomed out and licked at my balls, a wonderful sensation.

Some women find giving head unpleasant. That does not mean they won't do it, but it's not like they enjoy it much. And some just won't do it. But other women seem to enjoy the power it gives them. Some really enjoy making a man happy. Some like the sensations of the oral experience. Some enjoy all three. If you have met such a woman, you know she is a prize. If you are such a woman, well, you are a prize. Just saying.

It's not hard to tell when a woman gets into the task, enjoys giving pleasure, and is excited by the act of fellatio. Tammy was enjoying her work. I did help with that a little, but she was no stranger to cock sucking and was really into what she was doing. As has been noted, enthusiasm may be more important than skill in the realm of sex, but Tammy had both. Picking up on my sensations, my pleasure, only amplified her own pleasure and of course I could pick up on some of that. We were both enjoying this experience quite a bit, and it was not long before she was rapidly plunging my cock in and out of her mouth and throat and I was about to reward her efforts.

I lost all awareness of my hamburger as I was overcome by a powerful orgasm. I allowed myself to revel in it, and I was sure to make sure Tammy had a good one as well. I could feel her gulping my semen as she tried to keep up. It took a little while, but finally I had given her all I had. I saw to it that she enjoyed the taste, part of my gift to whoever was blowing me. She pulled back, kissed the tip of my cock, and tucked me back into my slacks. I heard her say, "Mmm-mm!" more to herself than to me. She zipped me up and then started to crawl out from beneath the table.

At exactly that time, I noticed that a man had come into the restaurant and was looking around. I don't know how long he had been there, but he was looking my way when Tammy crawled out from beneath the table, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. If he had seen my face a moment earlier he would have had a clue, anyway, I imagined.

This was not a small man. In fact, he was a big fellow with some tattoos and a leather vest. He looked pretty rough, and worse, he looked pretty angry. He began to stride towards us and then Tammy saw him. It was abundantly clear that he knew her, that he knew what she had been doing, and that he was really pissed about it. She was obviously very afraid. I had only a moment before he got to the booth, and when he did I was certain it would not be good for anyone. I started to give him a motherfucker of a headache, but then at the last minute, I made him forget.

He just stopped. He had no idea what had happened for the last 10 or 15 minutes. It may have been longer than that. This is not microsurgery and I was in a hurry.

In any case, he just stood there, blinking, confused and a little dazed. Quickly I did the same thing, perhaps a little more gently, with Tammy. She stood looking at this man, and he at her. She then walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

"Hi honey! I'm almost off. Go get you a seat and I'll bring you a beer."

He kissed her back, grabbed her ass, smiled at me and winked. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He walked over to the bar. He did not seem to recognize the taste of semen on his girlfriend's lips, so that was good.

Moments later, Tammy brought him a beer and brought me my check.

"Anything else I can get you?"

I smiled, "No, everything was great. Thanks."

She walked back over to the bar and leaned against it, talking to her guy. I finished my hamburger. The fries were cold and I left most of them. I finished my beer, left enough cash to cover the bill and a healthy tip and then got up and left. By the time I got to the door, Tammy had gone to the table and seen that the money included a really nice tip. She called after me, "Thank you!"

I just smiled and said, "Thank you! Excellent service!" I pushed the door open and walked out into the night.