The Resonance Ch. 13

Story Info
In which we meet Stephanie and find a new home.
9.1k words
4.79
3.4k
2
0

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kit and I returned from our trip she shared details of her experience with Susan. They had an animated discussion of what it was like to have a cock in her pussy, another one in her mouth, and yet one more buried in her ass all at the same time. Kit was pretty enthusiastic about the experience and Susan was eager to get a chance at the same thing. She made me promise that she would get to do so soon. Given the success of the trip, I was thinking about how to set up something similar. I would be happy to have Susan's help.

While we were gone, Susan had looked at a surprising number of real estate possibilities. She shared pictures and numbers and we all discussed the pros and cons of each. After looking at photos of the most promising ones online, we decided that we would all look at houses the next day. Susan had been working with a woman, Stephanie Clark, and she was able to call and set things up with her so that we could view some of the properties the following day.

That evening we had a long sex session in the living room. I think we used every piece of furniture in the room and every position any of us could think of. I turned up the arousal for both of the girls pretty high, then basked in the glow of their horniness. For their part, neither could get enough attention from each other or from me. By this time I had figured out that if I can make the people around me horny enough, that would in turn make me horny, and if I stayed horny enough, I could continue to perform long after I would have been able to otherwise. At least that was what it looked like to me. That did not account for just how many times I could perform without a refractory period; I'd find out later that it was more complicated than I thought.

Before we were done, I had unloaded in each girls' mouth, in Susan's vagina, in Kit's ass, and in Susan's ass. Each of the girls had sucked on me and on each other. We all shared the sensations of everyone else as well as our own. It was no longer something that we were discovering, exactly, but something we were getting good at. Each of us knew how to pleasure the other two, and that's what we did. By the time we were done, we were all quite ready for bed and it did not take long for us all to be asleep once we got there.

The next morning, I was awakened with a warm mouth engulfing my cock. I opened my eyes to see Susan working to gently coax both me and my cock awake. It was loving and sensuous. I felt relaxed. I allowed her to do what she wanted to do without any input from me and she went on making gentle love to my cock for some time.

Kit was still asleep, though as my arousal built, she began to moan a little in her sleep. She moved around some as well, and it began to look like she was having a dream. Probably a wet dream. She had found the pillow I slept with beneath my thighs and was pressing herself against it. Certainly a wet dream.

Susan picked up the intensity of her efforts and I began to be a lot more goal directed, seeking release. As I built towards orgasm, Kit was having a hell of a dream and when I finally went over, she did as well. It was her orgasm that woke her up, actually. Well, that and my orgasm and the one Susan had just from the spillover of the other two. The resonance was so well established among us and we were so tuned to one another it was incredible. Talk about a delightful way to start the day.

We went out to breakfast and enjoyed the time together. We were supposed to meet the realtor, Stephanie Clark, at 11:00, so we had time to take our time. Which we did.

The first place we wanted to look at was about 20 minutes away, and when we arrived Stephanie was already there. The place was pretty secluded, lots of trees with a fair amount of land, and an impressive glass and stone entrance. As we looked around, there was lots of glass and stone everywhere else, too. Contemporary with good lines and an understated suggestion of elegance, the place had a great feel to it.

So did Stephanie. That is, she had good lines and a nice feel to her. She was warm and friendly, which is always nice, but she also had big tits showcased by a relatively tight top and a nice ass showcased by relatively tight slacks. Both of which were inviting as she stepped out of her car to meet us. Of course, I immediately began to set up the resonance with her, or more accurately to connect her with the resonance that the three of us already had in place. I mean, we had it going pretty much all the time anyway, and inviting Stephanie in was not particularly hard.

She had a nice smile, seemed self-confident, and walked right over to us. She put out her hand to me, and said, "Hi, I'm Stephanie."

I took her hand. "I'm John, and this is Susan and this is Kit."

"Hi Susan. Good to meet you. We spoke on the phone. Hi Kit, nice to meet you, too."

Sometimes when you are with a salesman, their warmth does not seem very genuine. Hell, I am in sales, really, and I know there are times when I am more genuine than others. I mean you got to do what you can, right? But when someone does feel genuine, you can feel it. Stephanie felt quite genuine, and was obviously excited to show us this place.

"I've shown this before. It is such an awesome place."

She went right to the door, unlocked it, and held the door open. I led the way, followed by the girls. The entryway was high ceilinged, open, and seemed to welcome one into the great room. And it was a great room, indeed. High ceilings again, lots of glass, and lots of room. Here, the elegance was not understated at all. Everything seemed to have been very carefully designed and chosen. There were contemporary furnishings that all worked together and the light in the room was perfect. One wall had a lot of the stonework found outside the house, with a large fireplace.

To be honest, I might have bought the place just based on what I had seen so far, but Stephanie was anxious for us to see the rest of the place, and swept us into one room after another, her own excitement a bit contagious. I'm sure she would have bought the place herself if she could afford it.

The kitchen was a masterpiece. There were seven bedrooms, each with private bathrooms. The bathrooms were every bit as elegant as the rest of the house. The master bedroom was huge, and the bath for that room was nearly opulent, but in impeccable taste. There was an office, a theater room, and an indoor pool. The pool was not huge, but it was quite inviting. There were plants all over, and the overall experience was like being in the jungle beside a pool. There was also a sauna and a hot tub off to one side. The air was moist and the plants were thriving.

It was easy to see why Stephanie was so excited, and not just because the commission for selling it would be so handsome. The place was breathtaking.

So much so that I had neglected to work on her arousal. When I did think to get started on that, I found that she was quite receptive to my efforts. Perhaps because she was already so excited, and perhaps because of the sexual energy the girls exuded, and perhaps because I was exuding a little myself, but she was definitely responding well to what I was doing.

Standing by the pool, an interesting, curved shaped affair, she spoke to Susan and said, "So, you are with John?"

Susan smiled, took my arm, wrapped it around her waist and hugged me and said, "In a manner of speaking." She glanced at me, then at Kit, both of whom smiled back at her.

Stephanie, realizing she might have committed a faux pas, started to back up. "I'm sorry, I did not mean to presume."

Kit, smiling at Stephanie while taking my other arm and hugging me like Susan was, said, "We don't mind if you presume."

Of course by now Stephanie was pretty horny. If she was not, she might have been uncomfortable with the situation, but instead she seemed to be drawn in a little. She actually took a step towards us. She looked at Kit, and said, "So are you both with John?"

Kit smiled her own big smile, and said, "He has a really nice penis."

This time Stephanie took a step back, literally, not knowing what to think. All three of us were smiling at her, though, and then Susan said, "You should see it. It's beautiful."

Again, Stephanie was already quite aroused and as you have noticed, people do some wild shit when they are horny enough. She stood, frozen, thinking about my penis.

What I have noticed about women is that how interested they are in penises has everything to do with how aroused they are. When they are not aroused, they think penises are gross. Or at least unattractive. Not like men, who seeing a naked woman is usually aroused by the sight, if a woman sees a naked man she is not aroused by it nearly as often. But if she is already aroused, that is another story.

Stephanie was already aroused. I know, because I'd been working to make sure she was. So she struggled. You could actually see the struggle on her face. She wanted to see my cock, she wanted to get closer, and she was having a hard time resisting.

Kit said, "You want to see it?"

Stephanie did not say anything, but Kit got to her knees and unbuckled by belt, undid the button on my slacks, and pulled down the zipper. She let my slacks drop to the floor as my cock sprung up and out. Kit turned to Stephanie a with a smile on her face and said, "See?"

She did not wait for a response, but instead took my cock in her hand and licked the head of it, sucking it and then kissing the length of the shaft. Stephanie looked on intently. Susan did too, but then looked to Stephanie and said, "Come take a look."

That seemed to have broken the spell. Stephanie walked over, looked at me in the eye for a moment, looked to Susan, then looked down at Kit working on the head of my cock, obviously enamored with the thing.

Remember, being tuned in through the resonance, not only did Kit's ministrations feel good to me, they felt good to the girls as well. And to Stephanie. Just like the arousal everyone was feeling spilled over into her, (and hers to the rest of us, by the way), my pleasure was doing the same. We were all enjoying Kit's efforts.

Stephanie got down on her own knees and watched Kit. And my cock. Which did, in fact, seem beautiful to her. When she finally spoke, she said as much.

"Wow, you weren't kidding. It is beautiful."

Kit, paused, turned to her, and said, "I wasn't kidding, was I?"

Without waiting for an answer, she then put the head of my cock back in her mouth and slid the thing balls deep into her throat in one smooth motion. She stuck her tongue out and licked my balls. She closed her eyes and made a 'mmmm' sound. Stephanie actually gasped. I almost did as well; it felt great.

Kit pulled back, and again looking at Stephanie said, "Tastes good, too!"

Stephanie looked a little mesmerized at this point, but when Kit grabbed my cock and pointed it at her like she was offering her a taste, she leaned over and slipped the head into her own mouth. She moved her tongue all over the head and then moved it further into her mouth. She really did seem to be savoring the taste, because, well, she did. In fact, I had seen to it that it was one of her favorite flavors.

I had also seen to it that she no longer had a gag reflex, and having seen Kit deep throat my cock might have inspired her to go a little deeper than she might have otherwise. Of course when she did, it was a pleasant experience for me, and thus for everyone else, including Stephanie. So she kept on going. She probably had never had that much cock in her throat. But it was there now, and it felt wonderful.

She slid my cock in and out, pulling out so just the head was in her mouth and sliding in balls deep. The sensation was delightful and it went on for a while before she pulled back and looked to Kit and said, "Do you think he would fuck me?"

Kit said, "Probably. He seems to like you."

Susan had gotten down on her knees, too, so as to watch more closely. She said, "Yeah, he usually won't let someone suck his cock if she has her shirt on. He must like you."

Here Stephanie was with my cock in her hand, looking back and forth from Kit to Susan, discussing me like I was not there. It was a little surreal.

It got a bit more surreal when Stephanie let go of my cock, and unbuttoned her shirt. She reached around and unclasped her bra, and revealed a splendid set of tits. They were larger than I usually prefer, but they were not particularly saggy and had an inspiring bounce to them. And, they were a good fit for her frame. All in all, a pleasant sight indeed.

Susan leaned over and gently took the right one and lowered her head to suck on the nipple while Kit leaned over and did the same with the left one. It was easy to tell that Stephanie was surprised at this turn of events, but she did not seem to be bothered by it. In fact, it felt wonderful to her. I know, because it felt wonderful to me. And the girls. That resonance thing, remember?

The girls kept that up for a while, making Stephanie even hornier, before Susan sat back and removed her own top. She had stopped wearing a bra most of the time, and so her tits popped out unencumbered. Her tits were the prettiest tits I had ever seen, and every time I saw them I got a thrill.

Kit did the same. Her breasts are smaller, but on her thin frame they are perfect. They are high and firm, with small, hard nipples that beg for attention. Always a treat when they show up as well.

So I have the visual delight of three sets of boobs, all different sizes and shapes, all beautiful, and all with varying degrees of bounce. I sort of wanted to bury my face in all of them, but before I could do anything like that, Stephanie stood up and peeled her pants down, leaving her in a very immodest pair of panties. And nothing else.

What she was wearing was not much more than a g-string, a small patch covering the basics and a thin strap that ran up the crack of her ass and around her hips to connect with the small bit in front. Her ass cheeks were nicely rounded, and the cleft between them was invitingly deep. I had great interest in lodging my cock there, and looked forward to all this possibly moving in that direction. Her hips were pronounced and her ass was as well, but all of it was a good fit for her overall frame. She was really sexy.

She pulled her little panties down, so having stepped out of her shoes, she was now completely naked. A remarkable sight, and one I was enjoying for the brief moment before she stepped close to me and put her arms around me and hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "Would you fuck me? Please?"

She pulled back enough to begin to unbutton my shirt. "Pretty please?"

I shrugged out of my shirt, stepped out of my shoes and the slacks pooled around my ankles. I embraced her again. Hugging a naked woman when you are naked is always a delightful experience, and this was no exception.

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up. She instinctively threw her legs around me and hugged me. As I let her slide down, one of the girls lined my cock up with her vagina so that she was lowered onto my hard cock until she was resting there, held up by my cock as much as by her legs and my arms. I was balls deep and her clit was rubbing against my pubic bone. It was clearly a win-win. It felt so good to me to have her grasp my cock with her wet vagina and it felt good to her to grasp me. It also felt good to her to rub her nub on me, which in turn felt pretty good to me. And everyone else in attendance, as you have probably figured out by now.

While the girls and I were used to the amplification provided by the resonance, it is always a surprise to someone new. To say it was overpowering would not be an overstatement. I leaned back a little, which thrust my cock up even more but also made it a little easier to start to fuck Stephanie. I am in pretty good shape, and I was working her up and down on my cock pretty vigorously. Having three naked women working on sucking my cock had gotten me plenty ready and I was not far off from a significant climax. Stephanie was not very far either, and I ramped things up with her so that when I did go off, she did as well. The feeling of my jerking, pulsing cock shooting semen deep into her was the catalyst. And she went off in a most spectacular way.

I had by this time gotten quite good at turning up people's arousal, making people climax, and making their climaxes more powerful. I did not have to make her climax, except by just good old fashioned fucking, but I had done a lot to make her particularly horny and I turned her climax up pretty far when she got there. Of course, my pleasure enhanced hers, and hers enhanced mine, and that added to the mix. Then there were Susan and Kit, who were just along for the ride, pun intended, who both benefited from and added to the overall sensory experience. The combination was nothing short of glorious.

Once I was empty and Stephanie had stopped convulsing on my cock, I set her down. She had a hard time standing, and promptly sat on the floor. The moment she did, Susan went over and gently laid her down on the floor and then buried her face between her legs. Under other circumstances Stephanie would probably have been shocked, but she just lay there and let Susan clean her up. It was a win-win, since semen, especially my semen, was Susan's favorite flavor. She was pretty fond of pussy as well, so she was eagerly licking Stephanie while she laid there.

Kit started to do the same with me, but I held up a finger to stop her and went over to where Stephanie was laying and got on my knees and offered her my cock. If she was skittish about it, it did not show, though she was tentative when she stuck her tongue out to lick me. Of course when she did, she discovered a new favorite flavor, too, which was my intent. She began to lick and suck on me with some enthusiasm while Susan was doing the same to her.

Kit, feeling left out no doubt, got on her knees beside me and we began to kiss. I reached down and slid a finger between her nether lips, feeling the slick wetness there. Moving up to her clit, a light stroke got a big reaction, so while Stephanie worked on my cock, and Susan worked on Stephanie's pussy, I kissed and fingered Kit.

Again, everything was magnified by the resonance and as good as you might expect all that to feel, it felt a lot better than that. It also led to Stephanie reaching another climax. She was so preoccupied by her climax that she was not really able to attend to my cock, so I pulled back and let her enjoy herself. In fact, I ramped her climax up so she enjoyed herself quite a bit.

Kit was not so considerate. Stephanie had not entirely come down off of her climax before Kit straddled her face and lowered her own sex to Stephanie's mouth. If she had any reluctance, it did not show. She immediately began to lick and suck on Kit, who for her part was pretty enthusiastic about the attention she was getting.

Now it was Susan who was feeling left out. She turned away from me, put her head down on her hands on the floor with her ass up, inviting me to plunder. I plundered. I was hard again from all the free floating arousal and got behind her and slid in deep in one stroke. I'm not sure if she had her vagina or her ass in mind as she offered herself to me, but I chose her vagina this time. She could get her ass fucked some other time.

I took her by the hips and began hard thrusting, our skin slapping on every stroke. Susan had been pretty aroused while eating Stephanie and she was really aroused now, so it did not take a lot of this to get her close to orgasm. My deep thrusts and my balls slapping her clit had a huge effect. When she got there, I just kept on fucking, not letting up. This produced not just a powerful orgasm, but a series of them. One was not quite over before she began the next. It was an awesome experience for her, and it made me feel like a fuck machine. She was on her fourth orgasm when I finally climaxed.