The Resonance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was nice in any case. As was going back to Susan's house and talking about plans for the move before we went to bed. And it was nice to sleep with Susan and Kit.

It was especially nice to be awakened with my cock in a warm wet mouth. My favorite way to wake up, I have to say. Kit had burrowed her way beneath the covers and found my cock. By the time I was awake, she had it nearly erect and in no time she had it at full mast. As you would imagine, she enjoyed it nearly as much as I did, and that was a lot. Seeing me awake, Susan began to kiss me and we had some serious kissing going on while Kit was going at it with my now rock hard cock. It was not long at all before I was pumping a load of cum into Kit's mouth. It felt wonderful.

Once she had extracted every drop she could get, Kit pulled off and began to kiss Susan, sharing what I had given her. It's a remarkable thing to have women who think that semen is a delicacy. It's pretty remarkable watching them kiss and share a mouthful of it. I was also picking up on their arousal as they kissed, and before long they switched so that each was using her mouth, but on the other end.

A sixty nine is different for two girls than for a guy and a girl, but they managed admirably. Both were getting pretty stimulated and both were approaching orgasm. I was content to just bask in their pleasure. And when they did achieve their orgasms, I was happy to amplify them a bit. Once again, a win for everyone.

The girls went to the kitchen and made some eggs and toast, and by the time I was done my with shower they were ready to eat. The girls had been talking about some things that they wanted to do to Susan's place to make it show better and had decided to go to the home store for a quick trip. My experience with home stores is that they are not a bit conducive to quick trips, but I was fine entertaining myself for a while and got out my computer looking for real estate agents who could sell the home I was trying to sell. The girls left, still in animated conversation about decoration ideas as they did so.

They had not been gone very long when there was a knock at the door. When I went to answer it, I found Stephanie there.

I said, "Hi Stephanie. Susan is not here. They've gone to the home store. I thought your appointment was a little later. Do you want me to call her?"

Stephanie looked a little self-conscious. She said, "Actually I wanted to talk to you. Can I come in?"

I stood back and said, "Certainly."

At first I thought something had gone wrong with the offer, but then I noticed Stephanie had that glazed look on her face that I have come to associate with resonance-engendered arousal. She also looked a little embarrassed and more than a little confused. She said, "I've been thinking about something ever since we met yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it. I've never done something like this. And I've never... I mean I don't want to... well, I mean I don't want to offend you. Or Susan or Kit, or anything."

I could see she was struggling to get something out, of course, but I really had no idea where she was going. Finally she just said, "I've been thinking about anal sex."

I confess it took me a moment. Then I remembered that Kit had told her anal sex with me was great and that she thought Stephanie would like it. Kit had planted a worm. Being connected through the resonance, her suggestion seems to have had the same impact that mine would have had. All Stephanie had thought about since then was getting butt fucked. She had forgotten all about everything else, since I had wiped her memory. Just not the worm.

"You want me to butt fuck you."

Stephanie looked down, embarrassed. She said, "I understand if you don't want to. I don't want to offend you. I've just had a hard time thinking of anything else and I thought I could at least ask."

This was a tough one. I would like nothing more than to give her a good butt fucking. She had a delightful butt, though she had no idea I knew that. Still, I did. It made me horny to even consider sharing a bit more DNA with her, especially up her ass.

At the same time, she had been pretty clear that she did not want to mess anything up with her boyfriend and I wanted to honor that. Even if she now was wanting something that would do that. At least if he knew. Or she did. I mean, I could take her up on her offer and then just push it all out of her memory. Still, that did not seem like a good thing, either, somehow. Not sure I can explain, but it seemed like doing so would be going back on my word. I said I would not have sex with her. I might be pretty loose morally when it comes to sex, but I have strong ideas about keeping my word. If I say I will do something, I will do it.

"Have you ever been butt fucked?"

She looked up, shyly. "No. I was always afraid it would hurt. And it seemed gross to me. But now I just cannot stop thinking about it. It started after I met you, and I've been thinking about you doing it."

I talked with her almost in a conspiratorial manner. "You have got to get Tom to do this. Your anal virginity is a prize and you want to give it to him. Here's what you do. You set the mood, then after kissing and hugging, strip yourself and get his cock in your mouth. Give it lots of attention. Get it all the way in your throat and lick it all over until it is hard as it can be. That's when you tell him you want him to take your anal cherry. Have some lube handy. In fact, do an enema first and lube up before you start. Then when he's really horny, get on your knees and put your head down with your ass up. Tell him to lube and stroke your anus for a little then tell him to go easy, but you want to feel him all the way in. Then you relax and let him in. Your anus will stretch and then he will pop in. Tell him to wait for a minute until you are relaxed again, then tell him to go all the way. You will love feeling his cock slide deep up your ass. He will love it, too."

It was not until after I said it that I realized I should not have used Tom's name, since how would I know that? Still, she did not catch it, instead listening carefully to how to get her ass fucked. She was very attentive as I was describing all this and was following along like I was giving her the recipe for baking a cake or something. It did not seem strange to her at all that I was telling her how to get her ass fucked. It seemed a little strange to me, especially since I'd rather be doing it than telling her how to get someone else to do it, but I was feeling a little noble. I could tell that even as I talked about this, she was plenty aroused. But I could also see that the focus was now on getting her boyfriend to butt fuck her, and not so much me, and that was what I was shooting for.

When I was done, she said, "Thank you!" She gave me a quick kiss. "I think you are right, it's better for him to do it. Thanks for your help. I want to go try it now. It's going to feel awesome, I just know it."

"You will love it. And, I want you to tell me how it goes, okay?"

"Okay, I will. I'll be back later this afternoon, anyway. Maybe I can catch him between now and then."

And she was gone. Strangest conversation I'd had in some time.