The Resonance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Kit and Stephanie were tuned into what we were doing and getting plenty of overflow from it, and of course Kit was getting pleasured directly at the same time, so when Susan started having orgasms Kit went over, too. The pleasure of Susan's climaxes enhanced hers, and then I went off and added to the mix. So as not to leave our guest out, I pushed Stephanie over into an orgasm of her own, an orgasm made all the more powerful because of everything else happening within the resonance.

It took a while for us all to recover. Stephanie especially had a hard time, being unaccustomed to this sort of thing. That does not mean she did not like it, though. After a moment, all of us just laying on the floor beside the pool, she raised her head and said, "Oh my God. What just happened?"

Susan and Kit just smiled and looked at me. Seeing this, Stephanie looked at me as well. That must be where the answers were.

I said, "I think the hot tub sounds good."

As though I had issued a command, Susan and Kit just got up and walked over towards the hot tub. After a pause, Stephanie followed and in a moment we were all in the tub. It felt great.

I turned to Stephanie and the first thing I said was, "We'll take it."

She blinked, then realized I meant I wanted to buy the house. She lit up a little, aware that she was going to get a handsome commission, and said, "That's great!"

I said, "It is, isn't it? I think we will be very happy here, don't you girls?" I looked Kit and Susan. Both had big smiles and said, almost in unison, "Yup!"

Stephanie seemed to be trying to figure out what all had been going on. While she seemed to like it, it was clear that she knew something was surreal about all of it, too. Everyone was quiet, relaxed in the warm water, when she turned to me and said, "What the fuck is going on?"

I like a woman who knows how to be direct. I smiled. Apparently apropos of nothing, Kit said, "Can we keep her?"

Smiling, Susan nodded, offering her own unspoken vote. I turned to Stephanie.

"Well, here's the deal. I am able to connect with others in such a way that I can feel what they are feeling and they can feel what I feel. I call it the resonance. It's like a heightened empathic connection. When you are looped in, you get to feel your own feelings but you also get to feel what the other person feels. Not as strongly as they do, but still, quite a bit. Let me demonstrate."

I stood up in front of her. "Suck my cock."

Stephanie paused, but after all that it was ridiculous to refuse. She leaned forward and slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, and it felt pretty good.

"How does that feel to you? It feels good to me, but it feels pretty good to you, too, right?"

Stephanie looked up, pulled her head back, and said, "Yeah, it actually does. So I'm making me feel good by making you feel good?"

I smiled. "Pretty much."

I turned to Kit and said, "Suck on Susan's clit, okay?"

Kit did not hesitate. Neither did Susan. She hopped up on the edge of the tub, spread her legs to give her access, and let Kit begin to lick and suck on her little pearl. Of course, Susan lit up, thoroughly enjoying the attention. I turned to Stephanie and said, "How does that feel?"

Stephanie looked surprised. "Wow, that feels great. And no one is even touching me."

I again went to feed her my cock, and as she began to slip it into her mouth, the pleasure I experienced added to the pleasure Susan experienced, which made the pleasure Stephanie experienced more powerful. She looked up at me, cock still in her mouth, clearly impressed with the experience.

I reached over and slid my finger between Kit's ass cheeks and up into her warm snatch. I reached all the way up and grazed her clit, before sliding back down the slick cleft between her labia.

Now Susan, Kit, and myself were all experience direct pleasure and Stephanie was getting pleasure just from us through the resonance. Predictably, it was a powerful experience for her, especially since Susan, Kit, and myself were also getting heightened stimulation from one another.

I pulled back, and removed my hand from between Kit's legs, swatting her on the behind for good measure. Kit still had Susan's clit in her mouth, and both seemed to be enjoying it. While they continued, I spoke to Stephanie.

"You can see that the overflow of sensation can be pretty powerful, especially when there are multiple people involved. Watch this."

I then quickly pushed both Susan and Kit over into powerful orgasms. Both women groaned and swore a bit while they climaxed. Stephanie's eye bugged open and waves of pleasure washed over her as well. Felt pretty good to me, too, to be honest.

"Holy shit! That's incredible! Can you just make people orgasm?"

I did not say anything, but just pushed her over. It was a good one, too. It was fun to watch her shake with her climax, and of course the pleasure she experienced both enhanced and was enhanced by what the girls were experiencing. I was benefitting from all three, and while I did not actually climax myself, it was still quite pleasant to just bask in the backwash of their pleasure.

"Oh my God! I don't believe it. Holy shit!"

She was not particularly eloquent, but I can overlook that. Hard to find words at a time like this.

Once everyone calmed down, I said, "Yeah, I can kind of make that happen. Also, put my cock in your mouth again."

She did not hesitate this time, but leaned forward and slipped my cock into her mouth. I said, "Go deep."

She pressed forward until I was balls deep into her throat. Of course her gag reflex was gone, and I proceeded to fuck her slow and deep. I picked up the pace a little, then a lot, finally discharging in her mouth.

She enjoyed the experience nearly as much as I did, and when she ended up with a mouthful of cum, she enjoyed that as well. Her new favorite flavor, right?

She looked at me and said, "I've never been able to deep throat. You did something, right?"

I smiled.

"And your cum, it tastes good. You did that, too?"

Kit chimed in, "It's really good, isn't it? Did you notice I tasted pretty good, too?"

Stephanie said, "I can't even believe I did that. I've never touched a girl, much less tasted one."

"How'd ya like it?"

"You're right, it tasted great. And it was not at all gross, though as horny as I was I probably would have done anything." She turned back to me and said, "Did you do that, too?"

I smiled, "Well, I can turn up the horny. That's what makes a lot of this other stuff work. Did you like it?"

Stephanie said, "I'm not sure what to think. This whole thing is like a mind fuck." She paused, then said, " Of course everything else is getting fucked, so why not that?"

Kit spoke up and said, "Wait until you get butt fucked. That's great, too. You will love it."

Stephanie said, "I don't do butt stuff. That's gross. Besides, I think it would hurt."

Susan said, "Trust me, you would love it. This guy has a magic penis. I think you would be surprised."

Stephanie did not look convinced, but she did not say any more. No one said anything for a long minute. Then I added, "If you would rather, I can make you forget any of this even happened. Everything will be the same as before."

"I don't know about that. This is pretty incredible stuff. Will sex be like this for me from now on? Or only sex with you?"

I replied, "Some of both, I think. Most of this seems to be the result of the resonance, so that part would only be with me. I have made you more sensitive in certain ways, so your clit and vagina will probably continue to give you more pleasure. Your tits, too. The gag reflex is gone, unless you want it back. You will like the taste of semen, though mine will probably still taste the best. And, I can change everything back to how it was, if you like."

"Can I think about it?"

"Well, if you wait very long, I'm not sure I can erase the memory. I can only do recent memory, I think."

Susan said, "If you don't erase it, we can play some more."

Kit looked enthusiastic as she nodded.

Stephanie asked, "All three of you want me to be part of this?"

"If I did not, I would not have explained any of this to you. I would have just erased everything. It's important that the girls like you as well, and they seem to."

"That's what she meant when she said she wanted to keep me?" she asked, looking at Kit.

"Yes, it means you know what is going on and can join us in the future. If you want to, of course. I cannot make you do something you don't want to do. I can make you horny whether you want to be or not, but what you do with it is up to you. You just have a very nice response to being horny. Makes you fit in just fine here. We are all horny a lot and respond to it, well, by having a lot of sex."

Stephanie was thoughtful. She was quiet for a long while. I waited. Finally, she said, "I don't think I can do it. It is tempting, but I think it would ruin my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm already feeling like sex with him is nothing compared to this, and if I did very much of this, I'm sure it would mess things up. I would not want him having sex with someone else, and I know he would not like me doing so. I already feel guilty, to be honest. You people are awesome, though. I can't believe I met you. If you can make me forget all this, though, it would be better."

I have to admit that I had not considered much of this. I mean, I had looked for a ring, but forgotten that plenty of people are in important relationships that are not marriages. To be honest, I had mostly just looked at the fact that she was really pretty, had a nice body, and thought that having sex with her would be nice. Of course, all those things are true. She was pretty, she did have a nice body, and having sex with her was nice. Actually, it was great. And she felt guilty.

"I can make it so that you do not remember any of this, if you want. I'm disappointed, but I fully understand. Let's everyone get dressed and we can reset things."

Stephanie said, "I really feel pulled both ways. But I love Tom and I don't want to hurt him. Or our relationship. I'd feel bad about having sex with other people. I know I would not want him having sex with anyone else. It's probably just best if I took all this off the table. You can do that, right?"

We were all getting dressed now. "I can do that, and I will. I won't have sex with you again. I can also change a few things back, or not. At the moment, you have no gag reflex. We can it leave that way. You also like the smell and taste of cock and semen. That could be a plus, too. I also made your nipples and your clit more sensitive. Your labia and your vagina, too. All that is more sensitive than it was. I can leave all that like that, if you want. It will make sex better for you and for your guy if I do."

"Could you? That would be great!"

"That's exactly what it will be. You will have to discover all that. You won't remember any of this. But the next time you suck on your guy, you will both notice that it is a better experience than it ever was. Same thing when you have sex. There is nothing as exciting to a man as a highly responsive woman, and you will be highly responsive. I think I can turn up your libido some, too, if you would like. Make it so you want to have sex more often. That is usually a guy-pleaser."

"I like sex pretty well now, but I would not mind if you could turn it up a little. Though I'm not sure you need to, especially if it is going to be anything like what it was like today. If sex is this good, that is pretty motivating."

I looked around in her head, found what I was looking for, and tweaked her interest in sex a little. It really has to do with a sensitivity to sexual potential, something I tried to explain before. She would not be horny all the time or anything, but it would not take a lot to pique her interest in sex. I explained that to Stephanie right after I did it, and that seemed to satisfy her.

She paused then, and quietly said, "Are you still going to buy the house?"

I smiled, and said, "I certainly am. Having you around to fuck was not a condition of the sale. Though, I have to admit, I had hoped to play with you again. You are beautiful and sexy and are a delight to fuck. I hope your guy knows what a gem you are."

Stephanie lit up. "Thanks! I think he does. He's pretty great, too. I expect we will be getting married in the next couple years. We've been saving up. The commission on this place will help a lot. We might be able to get married sooner, in fact."

Susan hugged her and said, "I am happy for you. I hope everything works out."

Kit said, "Me, too. I liked fucking you, too. You are real pretty."

Stephanie again said, "Thanks, you are, too. Both of you." She turned to me and said, "Thank you, too. For everything. Especially for understanding."

I hugged her, smiled, then wiped her memory of everything that had happened in the last hour or so.

Stephanie looked a little confused. She regained her composure, sort of, and said, "And this is the pool. As you can see, it is large enough to swim in but small enough to feel comfortable. And, there is a hot tub over here, which is nice when you get out of the pool. Oh, it looks like they left some towels laying around."

She picked up a couple of the towels and wiped a bit of the water up around where we had dripped getting out of the tub. "Sorry about that."

I just said, "I have no problem with that. Don't worry about it. I like it just the way it is. I'll take it."

Stephanie lit up all over again, hearing this for the first time. First time that she knew of, anyway.

"Oh, that's great! What do you want to offer? I can put an offer in this afternoon."

I looked around. It was not cheap, but it was perfect. I did not want to fuck around. "I will pay asking price. I will need two months to sell my house, though it probably will not take that long. Set closing up for two months, and if I can sell my house sooner than that, I'll contact you and see if we can move things up."

I suspect Stephanie did not have a lot of sales that went so easily. I could tell she was trying not to look surprised. I suspect she was also trying to hide her excitement about her commission.

The girls were pretty excited as well. Though they had known about my decision longer than Stephanie, they had been a bit preoccupied with fucking and sucking and had not had time to think about it.

I was excited as well. It was pretty much everything I wanted and I was amazed that it was all in one place. The first one I looked at, even. I wrote a sizable check for earnest money, and then signed a few things, then we got in the car. I had started the car and was about to drive off when Susan said, "Wait a second. If you live here, I could live with you instead of my own place. I mean, if that would be okay. It's huge."

I said, "That was what I was imagining. I guess I should have discussed it with you more directly. I want both of you to live with me. If you want to, of course."

Susan said, "I would love that." She turned to Kit and said, "Would you want to, too?"

Kit said, "I kind of just figured that was what we were doing. I think it is an awesome idea."

Susan said, "If I am going to do that, I might as well get Stephanie to sell my house, too, right?"

I said, "Makes sense to me. Do you want to go back in and talk to her about it?"

Susan said, "You know, I might as well. Come on." She got out of the car and walked directly back to the house.

Kit and I got out and followed her. Kit said to me, "I just have an apartment. I'll have to get out of my lease, but I won't miss living in an apartment. Though to be honest, I've pretty much been living with Susan for a while now. Since you." She smiled and took my arm. I kissed her, and she responded with warmth.

Susan was already talking to Stephanie by the time Kit and I got into the house, and in minutes she had explained where she lived, what the address was, and had made an appointment to meet her the next day to put her house on the market. Stephanie was excited to have another potential sale, and was more than accommodating. I was still tuned into her through the resonance, of course, and knew that she was a lot more emotional about it than showed. I also knew that my efforts to make her more tuned into sexual potential were paying off. She had decided interest in me, and was slightly aroused in a non-specific way. I expected her boyfriend was going to get a treat this evening.

On the ride back to Susan's place the girls talked animatedly about all the details they would have to tend to in order to move. They had gone into organization mode, putting things in order, making lists, and the like. For my part, I was a great deal more pensive. I had screwed up. Or could have, anyway. I did not want to harm anyone, and it seems like I had forgotten that not everyone had the same loose morals around sex that I do. I had to remember that I was not only fucking people, but I was fucking with them as well. This is life-changing shit and can have a pretty big impact on how someone thinks about herself. Or himself, I guess. Finding out he is horny and willing to fuck strangers is not usually a big shock to a guy. Plus, I had not brought a lot of guys into all this. To be honest, I was a lot more comfortable when there were not other guys involved. I hate to admit it, but I think the idea of the girls fucking other guys makes me a little jealous or something. Talk about double standards. Of course I had been okay with Max and Sean. Maybe my standards were not that skewed. Or more likely, they were skewed as hell, just not particularly sexist.

After all, I was prepared to offer to bring Stephanie's boyfriend into our little circle along with her, and would have if she had not said she would not want him fucking other people. I guess that was because he would not be an actual stranger, at least not to Stephanie. It possibly could have been destructive to their relationship, though, thinking about it. I'm sure she did the right thing. I think.

My relationship with the girls was quite different. It was strange, I suppose, but it was more comfortable than I could have imagined. Susan and Kit seemed to have no concerns about who I fucked. And they were both happy to participate if they had the chance. I was fine with their fucking each other, but I did not really like the idea of them out fucking strange men. I would not try to stop them, but I was aware that I liked it better that they did not. Or had not so far. Maybe it was I felt I had to vet the guys. I did feel very protective of the girls.

All this had me thinking about what the fuck I was doing, anyway. I concluded that I was still doing all right, and that I was meeting the challenges pretty well, but that I had to do a better job of anticipating the challenges. I was figuring this out as I went. Which sounds a lot better than wandering around clueless bumping into shit, though not perhaps quite as accurate.

We went out to dinner and had a pleasant time of it, though my thoughts were only partly on the new house. That's all the girls could talk about. I did find it exciting, but I also was dwelling a bit on what had happened with Stephanie, too. All in all, no harm was done. In fact, everyone had a good time and Stephanie ended up with a few enhancements that were certain to improve her sex life from now on. I just had to be more careful. Especially since my ability to influence people seemed to be getting a lot stronger than it used to be.

I was better able to establish the resonance, better able to find my way around in someone's head, and better able to influence them. I did not need to plant a worm, really. Things were happening more real-time, and I had a pretty much 100% success rate any more in trying to get people engaged. And, by jacking up others' arousal, I had been able to stay aroused myself. And, to continue to function when before I would have shot my load and that would have been it for a while. Everything considered, things were moving along just fine. Of course I was not really sure where they were going, but it was clear they were going there just the same.