The Resonance Ch. 15

Story Info
Introducing Rebecca to what’s behind the curtain.
10k words
4.88
3.2k
1

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was busy enough at work and tired enough on the plane that I did not engage in any sexual fuckery before I got home. I also wanted to save up for my girls. When I walked in the door to Susan's house, Kit met me. As usual, she was naked as a clam but she just kissed me and gave me a hug instead of molesting me.

"I think Susan is waiting for you," she said, looking toward the bedroom. I walked down the hallway and opened the door. Susan was on the bed. She had her legs pulled back so that her ankles were by her ears. Her arms went up between her legs and out, holding her legs down. This had the delightful effect of pushing her tits together between her arms. It had the even more delightful effect of exposing her naked vulva and anus in the most lewd but enticing, inviting, manner. Her wrists were each tied with a cord pulling her arms out to the sides, not only holding her legs back but preventing her from lowering her legs if she had wanted to. She had a gag in her mouth.

Her tits were were remarkable anytime, but they were pushed up and out in a most delightful way at the moment. Her vulgar display was enhanced by her helplessness. While her mouth was unavailable, her vagina and anus could not have been more accessible.

I removed my own clothing and got up on the bed with her on my hand and knees. Her sex was irresistible, and as I lowered my head I could smell she had just gotten out of the shower. She was already quite sensitive in all the right places, but I went in and tuned her up a little more so that when I lightly licked her delicate labia she went wild, bucking a little at her restraints. I withdrew, let her calm down, then licked her again. Again, the effect was quite rewarding. Not only because she was so responsive, but because I could feel it through the resonance. I did this over and over with tremendous results.

Susan was pretty damn horny when I got there. She was a good deal hornier after I teased her so for several minutes. She could not stay still, though she could not move much either. I began to slip my tongue into her slit, sliding along the inner lips from her taint to right below her clit. There is nothing so slick and smooth as the inner lips of a woman and I confess to just liking the feel of that tender flesh on my tongue. The fact that she was so vulnerably displayed only added to my pleasure.

It did not bother Susan much either. Her efforts to breathe with the gag in made it clear how she was aroused even if her gyrations had not. Those gyrations, and her heavy breathing, picked up substantially when I allowed my travels to extend to her clit. When I touched it, you would have thought that she had experienced an electric shock. I felt it, too, and I have to admit it felt pretty powerful. Not as powerful as it was for her, but still, pretty impressive. So, of course, I did that for a while as well, licking the length of her slit and teasing her clit at the end of each stroke. I plunged my tongue a little deeper as I went and finally did a little bite when I got to the little pearl at the top. That really set her off. It was great.

As clean as she was and as excited as we both were, I decided to graze a little lower as well. On the next stroke, I dipped down and lightly licked her little pucker with my tongue. Her anus was nearly as sensitive as her vagina thanks to my previous efforts at adjusting things, and that light caress was pretty electrifying. My efforts were rewarded with a huge wave of pleasure and more gyrations. I spent a little time on that tiny pucker, teasing and licking it, before sliding up to her lips and then to her clit. When I got there, I teased her clit a little then sucked it into my mouth and licked the end of it back and forth with my tongue.

If I thought things were exciting before, she was absolutely exuding waves of pleasure now. It's not that I felt what she did, exactly. It's not like when I licked her I felt like someone was licking me. It was just a powerful sense of pleasure. And as powerful as it was for me, it had to have been nearly overwhelming to her.

About then, I felt my cock engulfed in a wet mouth. Kit had gotten up on the bed, then slid herself beneath me. I had been so focused on Susan and eating her that I really did not notice what Kit was doing. Until she started to suck on my cock, that is. I noticed that. In addition to what I was getting through the resonance with Susan, I was getting a huge sensory experience first hand as well. Of course Kit was in on the deal, and was basking in Susan's pleasure, and now in mine, too. I spread my knees a little, effectively lowering my cock some so it was more easily accessible to Kit. Always a considerate man.

I supported myself with just my left elbow and reached down and grabbed Kit's left nipple with my right hand, gently twisting it between my thumb and forefinger. This elicited a nice response from her, so I kept at it while she kept at trying to suck my soul out through my cock. I also kept at Susan, stimulating her anus, her clit, and everything in between with my tongue. She was nearly at sensory overload. I also found that I could reach Kit's slit quite easily if I reached down. So I did. I slid my finger inside her. She was soaked. I stroked her, ending up at her clit on each stroke, while she enthusiastically sucked my cock. Even more enthusiastically after I began stroking her clit, as you might imagine.

All in all this was going rather well. We kept at it as long as we could, but all good things must come to an end. And come it did. First, Susan began to convulse with a huge orgasm. I did not abate my efforts so she was just hyper-stimulated all the while she climaxed. All that spilled over to Kit and myself, so in addition to Kit's efforts, it was enough to push me over into my own. I began to pump what felt like about a pint of semen into Kit's mouth, which she struggled to keep up with while she started having her own orgasm. As this sort of thing goes, each person's experience enhanced the experience of the others, so it was a whopper of an orgasm for each of us.

I finally let up sucking Susan's clit, now just licking her labia, slowly and gently. Kit unplugged herself from my cock, and I removed my wet hand from her crotch. Kit just laid there, but I got up on my knees and then moved to a sitting position. Susan was not going anywhere, but I thought she might be uncomfortable after all this time, so I untied her left wrist. Kit began to untie her right wrist before I was done with the left.

Susan moved her arms together, hands down to her mons, freeing her legs. She lowered them slowly. I'm sure she was stiff. I removed the ball gag and let her work her jaw for a minute before I kissed her. She reached up and hugged me, kissing back with surprising energy. Kit cut in and began to kiss Susan herself. It took me a moment to realize she was also sharing some of the load I had given her with Susan. The girls got to share their favorite flavor. Me.

I got up and moved to the shower. Moments later I was in the shower being soaped up by two beautiful women. Not long after that, Susan was on her knees skillfully working to extract her own load. She succeeded, draining me while she held my balls. I was surprised that I had that much to give her. If Susan was surprised, she gave no indication of it. She just stood up and began to kiss Kit, returning the favor of sharing. The two of them stood in the shower and kissed for quite a while. I could sense their arousal, of course, and was not surprised when they simply lay down on the shower floor and began to pleasure each other.

Having just had two orgasms of my own, I was content to watch and soak up the emotional/sexual overflow. It was nice. Their kissing moved to sucking each others' nipples, then after repositioning, they began sucking each others' clits. By the time they got to that point, things were pretty heated. I was starting to get hard again, and was just about to try to figure out how to get in on the action when they began to climax. They did it together which is always nice, especially when you are connected through the resonance. Two orgasms for them equalled the equivalent of one for me, and a decent one at that. Of course compared to what we had done just a while ago, it was kind of tame, but it was still quite pleasant. So, I had another experience that felt like an orgasm where I did not actually ejaculate.

I dried off while the girls untangled themselves and got up to dry off as well. Everyone was fully satiated. The afterglow was great.

That said, I was still puzzled about how it was that I could remain sexually able so much. I mean, guys shoot their load and take a while before they are ready to go again. Before they are even interested in going again. Right?

More and more recently, I not only remained interested, I remained able. That little fellow just kept on reporting for duty. And, while the volume of discharge went down a little after a number of shots, it did not diminish very much. There was still something significant coming out of the barrel. And the first shot, well, that was especially impressive. Seems like I was producing a lot more jam than I used to.

Everyone who got a taste of it liked the fact that there was a lot of it, since I had seen to it that they loved the taste. It was fine with me, of course, since shooting a big load feels great. And it feels really good that a woman is eager to take it. But the whole thing was curious. I'm pretty sure most men are not horny as much as I am, and if they are, I'm pretty sure they cannot go that many times back to back. I didn't used to be able to. Something was changing.

One of the girls had cooked a stew, something that would be able to wait until after my welcome home, and we ate that and homemade bread and salad for supper. Very pleasant.

Susan said, "By the way, Stephanie called to say your offer had been accepted and they are willing to close as soon as you are able. She also wants to show my place tomorrow. We've been cleaning all day."

I imagined the two of them cleaning house naked, which they probably had. It was a pleasant image. It seemed like if was not just me with an exaggerated sexual appetite. Both Susan and Kit were as horny as I was, by all accounts. I knew they were pretty sexual whenever I was around, but I also understood that they were pretty sexual with each other when I was not. Something about the resonance. It had to be.

Best I could tell, even when I was not around the girls seemed to have the resonance still intact. Certainly whenever I was there it was. I did not even have to do anything. It was like wifi, it was established just as soon as I got around them. I did not have to do anything to re-establish it. And the same thing seemed to be happening with them, even when I was not there. I did not know if either of them could actually establish the resonance with anyone else, or what it would look like if they tried, but they seemed to keep it going all the time with just the two of them.

I did know I had gotten very good at establishing it. Initially, it took some time and effort to get someone connected. Now, it happened almost instantaneously. And, of course, I was able to connect with a lot of people. The first time was at the beach with a large number of people but since then I had connected with smaller groups. What had changed most recently was my ability to reach people who were not physically close, even people I could not see. I was just beginning to explore the possibilities there. Just how far away could I be and still connect with someone?

I was excited about the move, as were the girls, though they talked a lot more about it than I did. I was preoccupied with my efforts to figure out how all this was working. I was not unhappy about how it was working, but I was really interested in figuring out what the fuck was going on.

After supper we just laid around the living room watching a movie. No one had bothered to get dressed, though, as you might have guessed, so before long there was not so much attention focused on the movie and more attention turned toward sex. I know. It's ridiculous. Just how much fucking can three people do?

Quite a bit apparently. As usual it started with one of the girls paying attention to my cock. You know, just touching it, sort of stroking it a bit. That inevitably leads to kisses, and then to a little sucking, and before you know it, there is an actual blowjob going on. With two of them, by the time it has gotten that far, the other one is interested, and will either start to kiss me pretty seriously, or just try to get in on the cock action.

If they both go for the cock, it is likely that they will end up kissing each other some as well, and by the time they do, everyone is horny enough that things could go anywhere. Sometimes it is to finish me off and then share the results. Sometimes they get so caught up in each other that they detour to a little oral action between the two of them. They will circle around to me, but it might be a while. That is actually pretty okay with me because not only is it hot as fuck to see them go at it, I can pick up pleasure from each of them and that is pretty rewarding for me.

Sometimes one or the other will mount me and start to take a ride. When that happens, the other will either focus on her or sit on my face for some attention. That is what happened this time. Susan had impaled herself on my cock and was enthusiastically rubbing her clit on my pubic bone while my cock stretched her insides. Kit had straddled my head and had lowered herself so that I could access her comfortably. That did prevent me from watching Susan's tits move while she gyrated on my cock, a very pleasant sight, but it gave me a chance to pleasure Kit which in turn added to the overall mix turning up the pleasure level for us all. A pretty fair trade. Besides, I like to eat these girls. I'm okay with cunnilingus with someone I do not know and care about, but when I know and care about someone, I like it a lot. And I know and care about both of these girls.

As usual, once one of us begins to climax, the other two are not far behind. This time, I went first. Feeling me start to throb and pulse up deep inside her pushed Susan over, and then Kit could not hold on and had her own climax. I just cannot say enough about how different it is having an orgasm with someone while connected through the resonance. Then to add another person. Try to imagine the best orgasm you have ever had and then more than double it. It's incredible. Maybe that's why we are all so horny all the time. Or at least part of why.

Anyway, we finally made it to bed and managed to get to sleep without having sex again, but as is pretty much always the case when I sleep with these women, I was awakened with a warm wet mouth sliding onto my cock. Somehow I was able to produce another load, which Kit, the owner of said mouth, promptly shared with Susan. And, it was a full mouthful that she shared, something I cannot explain. Guys don't make that much of this stuff. I mean, the first go, sure. But time after time?

Anyway, it is a great experience to pump someone's mouth absolutely full. It's also wonderful that she likes it. I think plenty of women are okay with cum, but its different when they really like the stuff. It feels good, actually.

As is often the case, sharing my load led to lot of kissing, and that led to more than that, so the girls had a romp of their own before it was all over. I didn't do anything but bask in the spillover but that was great, too. I waited until they were in the afterglow before I went to the shower. I left them in a tangle of arms and legs and left to wash up.

When I got out of the shower, they were both in the kitchen. By the time I was dressed, there was eggs and toast. And coffee. The day had begun.

I had to make it to the airport for my flight and so hurried through breakfast and was back on the road again. I did not pull anything sexual on the flight; it was morning and it's a lot more difficult to do that stuff with all the lights on. Besides, I was hardly horny. Having had two beautiful women emptying my balls just a couple hours before held me over just fine. Not to mention the evening before.

Instead I spent the time thinking. I found myself doing a lot of thinking. I was still trying to figure this whole thing out. As my abilities evolved and my experiences accumulated, things became more complicated rather than less so. More than just being able to convince women to have sex with me, it seems like I am able to share sexual experience and sexual energy with pretty much whoever I want to. With individuals or with groups. And in some ways, without them even knowing about it. Hell, I can do some stuff even when they are asleep.

So far, no one has had any complaints. None that I have been able to discern, anyway. No one has said anything to indicate any distress. Even Stephanie, who declined to continue, expressed no regret over the experience. If anything, the response overall has been enthusiastic and positive. And instead of wearing me out, I found myself more charged up by the experiences.

What I noticed most was how my own sexual appetite seemed not to diminish much. It used to be that I would have sex and I would be tired. Satiated. Drained, sort of. And quite ready to give up on sex for a while. Actually, I could not do more if I wanted to. At least for a while.

Now, it was like I just did not wear out. My sex drive was working just fine even if I had already climaxed just moments before. I had never been able to go so soon after, but now I could go again almost right away. I did not run dry either. My discharge diminished a little, but I could still manage a bit of a load. Sex actually energized me instead of wearing me out.

I thought about all of this most of the flight, but I didn't do more than make observations, really. I had no idea what to make of it. Or what to do about it. Or even conclude I needed to do anything about it. Seemed to be working just fine, actually. So why did I worry about it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had an appointment to visit Rebecca. I was not sure what to expect. Would she would be glad to see me, uncomfortable with having had sex with me, eager to have sex with me again, or just focused on business? Or, perhaps, not comfortable doing business with me because we had crossed the sex line.

It had been a risk to add sex to business and I was not sure how it would play out, long term. When I arrived, she was dressed a little more casually. And a bit sexier. Last time she was all business-suited up, but this time her blouse revealed a good deal more cleavage. Her skirt was shorter, and she had left her jacket off. She had nice legs, something I had only paid a little attention to when I was here last, since her tits and pussy were where I spent most of my time.

She seemed happy enough to see me. I could not pick up on any hostility or even apprehension on her part. Through the resonance, which I quickly established, I could see she was a little anxious and a little aroused, even though none of that was evident in her demeanor. A true professional, she presented as though nothing other than business was going on. She held the door open, nodded to me, and said, "John?" in that way that a nurse might call you back to the office. I got up and followed her as she went back into her office.

Once inside, she was all business. We talked about the project for about twenty minutes. Then she said, "Your engineers were here just two days ago, and they have already begun to install the hardware. They will follow up with the software modifications next week when the everything is installed. I expected to have to wait for months. So far you guys are well exceeding my expectations."