The Resonance Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope to continue to exceed your expectations. In every way I can."

She looked me up and down. "Well, you have so far. My memory suggests you said you thought you could service the account with some regularity, and here you are, less than two weeks later. That's a pretty good sign." She paused, then said, "That bulge in your pants is a pretty good sign as well."

I smiled, and stepped a little closer to her. "So what are your expectations? Just so I know what to exceed."

"I am expecting a repeat of the last servicing I received from you. I have never been so thoroughly serviced. I have thought about it quite a bit since then. I'm not sure what you were doing, but I want you to do it again."

"I have thought about it some myself. You were remarkable, and I'd love to play show and tell with you again. Perhaps we can iron out a few of the business details we have to resolve, and then we could go to dinner."

Rebecca said that sounded good to her, though I could tell she would rather skip the business part and get right to the show and tell part. Frankly, so would I, but I really needed to put the finishing touches on the next stage of our project. Given that we were both eager to be done with that part, it did not take as long as I had imagined it would.

Soon we were at dinner, the same restaurant as we went to the last time. Her arousal was at a pretty noticeable pitch by this point without any help from me, though the resonance was established and working fine.

After we ordered and were sipping our drinks waiting for dinner, she said to me, "You know, when we last met, I was a full on, card-carrying, industrial-strength slut. I've never behaved that way before. Ever."

I smiled and said, "How do you feel about that?"

Rebecca took another sip of her drink. "That's the thing. I feel fine about it. It seems like I should be all ashamed of myself, or worried about myself, or worried about what you will think of me, or something. But, none of that. I actually feel fine about it. It's like, 'of course, this is how it should be.' I hope we can do it again."

"That would be lovely. You are very pretty, very sexy, and quite talented. Another round sounds delightful."

Rebecca was thoughtful. "You know, that's part of it. I do feel pretty. And sexy. It's like it's okay to be pretty and sexy now. It hasn't been. Not really. I think lots of women feel like there is something wrong with them if they embrace their sexuality. It makes us sluts. You know, there is not really an equivalent term for men? If a guy is all in sexually, there is no pejorative term for that. If a woman is, she needs to be stifled somehow." She took another sip of her drink. "I have not felt stifled since you were here last."

I raised my glass and said, "Here's to un-stifled women."

She smiled, touched her glass to mine and said, "To un-stifled women."

She went on, saying, "When I was younger, I had more sexual energy, but for years it has been limited. Meeting you, all of a sudden it's every bit as strong as it ever was. Stronger, really. It's actually a little spooky. Be honest with me. Did you give me something? Some kind of drug or something?"

"I didn't do anything like that. I don't even think there are drugs that would change a person like that. Even if there were, I can't imagine one could last for over a week, can you?'

She said, "I'm not mad if you did. I am happy with the change. I just want to understand it."

I was close to telling her what was really going on, but with as much money as was involved I did not want to chance fucking things up. I just said, "Maybe it's just a hormonal shift. I know that happens to people."

She said, "I thought of that. It seems abrupt to me, but perhaps that is the way if works. Anyway, I spend a lot of time thinking about sex these days. I've been looking forward to your coming back to service my account."

I was able to honestly say, "I have looked forward to it as well. Let's eat dinner and then have desert at my hotel room."

Rebecca was happy enough with that plan. We went on to talk about some business considerations. Our conversation remained light on the surface, but there was a fair amount of innuendo and flirting going on at the same time. And, sexual tension was building. Partly because she was getting that way on her own without any help from me and in part because I was ramping it up for her. And of course I was basking on the glow of it, which raised the temperature some as well. Dinner was pleasant enough, but we did not take a long time to eat. The food was excellent, but we were both a bit distracted.

My hotel was within walking distance of the restaurant so we just walked. We started out slowly, but our pace picked up a bit, both of us anxious to get to my room. Once there, it was like a dam broke. I took off my jacket when I got in the room, but when I turned around, Rebecca had dropped her dress to the floor and was undoing her bra. I watched as she set her magnificent tits loose. They swayed a little when she did and the effect was delightful.

She slipped out of her panties. As she leaned over, her breasts swelled and swayed. She slipped out of her shoes and stood before me naked as the day she was born. There is something particularly erotic about a naked woman and a clothed man, especially if he has a shirt and slacks on. She approached me, hugged me and kissed me, and began to try to get my tie off. I let her, enjoying her increasing passion as she fought my shirt buttons. She was impatient and that was kind of cute.

Once she had my shirt off, she went to her knees and began working on my belt and slacks. She was able to get everything loose pretty efficiently and dropped my slacks to the floor. I did not even have time to step out of them before she engulfed my cock with her mouth, savoring the taste and feel of it as she slid me into her mouth and on into her throat all in one slow movement. She made a 'Mmmm' sound as she did so. The vibration from that felt wonderful. She still had no gag reflex, a permanent gift I had given her last time, and she still loved the smell and taste of my cock. Another gift. Gifts for both of us, really.

She pulled her head back, and still looking at my cock, said, "I can't get over how much I like having this thing in my mouth. I never really liked sucking on guys. They always like it, and always wanted me to do it, and I did it some, but I never really liked it. And I didn't want a guy to cum in my mouth. I thought it was nasty. Now it seems like some kind of delicacy. Both your cock and the stuff that comes out of it."

She licked my cock a little more, slid it in and out of her mouth some, then pulled back and still talking to my cock said, "The change is pretty dramatic. Now it seems like the most natural thing is to put it in my mouth. And, when I do I have no gag reflex. Which is weird, since you don't have a small one or anything. You must have a magic cock."

She went back to sucking on it with enthusiasm and I was happy enough to let her. She was doing a great job of it. And of course it felt good to her as well as to me. She was already horny as hell, which had a lot to do with her pleasure and enthusiasm, and she was picking up on my sensations as well. All in all a delightful experience for us both.

She was almost as rewarded as I was when I finally reached climax and unloaded into her mouth. The buildup had been steady and when I finally went I was pretty prolific. Rebecca was surprised and had to gulp so as not to have semen run out of her mouth. When I slowed down, she was able to savor what I gave her a bit more, and she did.

She was pretty close to climaxing herself by this time, and its was nothing to push on that a little and send her off into her own orgasm. Which I did. My cock still throbbing a little in her mouth, she had a hell of an orgasm of her own. Just like mine enhanced her experience, hers enhanced mine. Then, even while she was shaking with her own climax, she pushed her head down onto my cock, burying her nose in my trimmed pubes.

In response, I pushed her over into another climax, a powerful one. That, along with her trying to get my cock into her stomach, spilled over enough to me that I had another climax as well. Which enhanced hers, of course.

It took a while for us both to settle down. Rebecca spoke first.

"How is that even possible? I'm sucking you off and I have an orgasm? What has happened to me?"

She did not seem to question that a guy could have back to back orgasms, but it sure got my attention.

I just said, "I don't know. Do you like what has happened to you?"

"I do, but I don't know what any of it means. Am I going to become this super slut? I don't want that. I've just never been like this before."

"Do you want to stop?"

"Hell no. I want that beautiful thing so far up my cunt that I can feel it on the back of my tongue."

"I have a better idea. How about we shove it up your ass as far as it will go?"

Rebecca paused, then said, "I don't know. My immediate reaction is no, but with everything so different maybe I'd like that, too. Will it hurt?"

"I think I can make it not hurt if we take it easy. And I think you would be surprised at how well you like it."

She looked skeptical, but she was still horny. Really horny. I had seen to that, though she was still pretty aroused anyway. And when you are really horny, things that do not look like a good idea otherwise sometimes look good. I let her sit with it, though while she did I did make a few adjustments to the nerves around her anus. And I helped her relax some.

"You really think I will like it?"

"Here, let me do this." I put a pillow on the bed and had her lay on it belly down with the pillow under her hips. I stoked her back, massaging her legs and buttocks. I made sure that felt really good. I continued for a while, then reached over to my bag and took out a tube of lube. I never leave home without it, because reasons.

She looked enticing, her butt pushed up a little, inviting attention. Her arms were held out away from her sides and I could see her tits squished out a little on each side. A very inviting scene, indeed.

I applied a bit of lube to my finger and gently stroked the little pucker between her cheeks. Of course it felt remarkable to her. She moaned and spread her legs slightly to give me better access. I took advantage of that and applied more lube and teased her anus a bit more. Again with great results.

I continued my efforts for some time as she became more and more aroused and more and more interested in feeling my finger in her ass, as evidenced by the way she chased my finger around and tried to impale herself on it.

We did this for a while and then, before she was totally frustrated, I allowed her to be successful. She pushed against my finger and I held still while she inserted it. She gasped, moaned, then tried to get it seated deep in her ass. Which after playing with her for a bit I allowed her to do.

I began to slide my finger in and out of her anus. She was terribly aroused and found that sensation very satisfying. Even if her moans and writhing didn't make it clear how satisfying it was I would have known through the resonance. Hell, it felt really good to me.

It felt even better when I worked another finger in there. As I worked them in and out of her ass she squirmed around trying to get me as deep as I could get. The visual of her ass moving around was pretty nice all by itself, which contributed to my arousal, which by now almost matched hers.

I pulled my hand away, removing my fingers so that I could lube up my cock. She was initially a little distressed but once she figured out what I was doing she just pushed her ass up off of the pillow. I straddled her legs and lined my cock up with her little pucker. Then I began to press. She pressed back and the pressure built until something had to give. It was her anus.

The head of my cock popped in and I paused while she got used to my being there. She did tense up and I had to help her relax her anus, but in just a minute she was pushing up in order to get more cock in her ass. I pushed back, and slowly slid into her backside.

I think she would have been fine if I had gone a lot faster and frankly I think she wanted me to, but I did not want to hurt her and so made the trip fairly slowly. Still, it was not all that long before I was fully seated, balls deep. I just rested. She did take a minute to get used to the intrusion and I waited. Then she started to wiggle around some and I pulled out so that only the head of my cock remained in her. Her anus gripped my cock so that it looked like I was pulling it out of her as I withdrew.

Not only was that visually pleasing, but it felt pretty good, too. That tight ring gripping my cock as it slid in and out of her ass felt like it was trying to prevent my cock from getting away. Not that my cock wanted to get away. Quite the opposite, in fact. I shoved it back in balls deep on every stroke.

Overall sensation was high. As you must understand by now, my sensitivity increased hers and hers increased mine. Same thing with pleasure. A very positive combination.

All good things must come to an end, they say. Or come in her end, if you catch my drift. But what an end. I held back as long as I could, and when I let loose I pumped a quart of cum in her ass. Okay, maybe not a quart. But it did seem to go on and on, and I could even pick up how she was feeling the spurts deep inside her. I know it was a terribly erotic experience for her, and enough to set her off into her own orgasm. As usual, I did what I could to enhance that for her through the resonance, and she let out a guttural roar as she spasmed on my pulsing cock, buried to the hilt up her ass.

I am confident she enjoyed the experience every bit as much as I did. Certainly a good introduction to anal sex. I figured she would have little hesitation next time.

I collapsed on her, my slowly deflating cock still twitching a little. My breathing calmed and I relaxed. My head was beside hers and I nuzzled her neck and smelled her hair. Her breathing calmed as well and she nuzzled back. I reached beneath her and cupped her breasts, pinching the nipples gently. She moaned a little, a low purring sort of sound. We were both content. As my cock deflated, her little pucker closed up as well, still clinging to me to keep me from leaving.

I did have to leave, though, eventually. I rolled over, pulling myself free as I did.

Rebecca said, "Holy fuck. I guess anal sex is not what I thought. That was incredible."

I thought about saying something about fucking holes instead of holy fuck, but instead said, "You are pretty incredible yourself. Damn."

She rolled over as well, tits up, and looked over at me. "I cannot understand any of this. You are sure you did not give me some kind of drug or anything?"

"No drugs. Just high on life."

"I have no idea what has gotten into me."

"I know what has gotten into you. I put it there. And enjoyed every minute of it, I might add."

She made a face at me. "I enjoyed every minute of it, too. That's just it. I have never been this interested in sex. And it has never been this good. So I really want to know what has changed. The only thing I can see that is different is you. So what gives?"

"I guess you are more complex than you thought. You are certainly remarkable. Maybe you just don't know how remarkable you are. I need a quick shower, though, so I'll be right back."

I went into the shower to wash myself off, butt dick being what it is. While I was in the shower I could hear her coming and sitting on the commode, to empty the deposit I left up her ass, no doubt. It did not take me long to wash up and when I pulled the certain back she was still sitting there.

"You missed a spot."

I said, "I think I got everything," not sure what she was getting at.

She reached up and grabbed my penis. "There are three places you can put this. You only hit two. You missed a spot."

Now I knew what she meant. I was not sure I'd be able to deliver, but I got the message. "I'm not sure I can run all the bases."

She smiled and said, "I have confidence in you. I'll help." She pulled me over closer to her using the convenient handle she had grabbed. Where my cock goes, there goeth I.

She leaned over and licked the end of my now sparkling clean cock, then slurped the head into her mouth and sucked on it. As she did, I did start to become a little more turgid, and as she worked on it it was like a ballon. Every little stimulation blew it up a little more. She started to slide me further and further into her mouth then her throat and I responded by becoming more and more tumescent. Soon she had the little guy at attention and ready for duty.

Once she was satisfied with her work, she stood up and again grabbed me by the cock, though now it was a much more substantial handle than it was earlier. She led me over to the bed and urged me to get up on it.

Once I was on the bed, on my back with my rock hard cock bouncing a little when I settled in, Rebecca got up on the bed and straddled me. She lowered herself so that she was almost sitting on me, then used her right hand to reach down and align my cock and her wet slit. Then she lowered herself slowly, engulfing my cock as it disappeared inside her.

There is a lot to say about that moment. First, the sight of a beautiful woman impaling herself on my cock is inspiring all in itself. Her breasts were quivering and swaying with her movement. The sight of my cock disappearing inside her is erotic as hell. The look on her face as I made my way deep inside her was worth the price of admission.

Second, I don't have a vagina and I have no idea what it is like to have it stuffed tight with cock. However, the resonance was well established and Rebecca's pleasure having her vagina stuffed with cock was quite intense, and as such spilled over so that I felt her pleasure. Mostly it felt like something wonderful was kind of glowing from my lower belly. I'm sure that was not exactly what she experienced, but it was pretty awesome just the same.

Then thirdly, feeling her engulf and cling to my cock with her warm, wet vagina was a great experience all in its own right. Pleasure I shared with her through the resonance. I'm sure she had no idea what it was like to have a cock buried in someone's snatch any more than I knew what her experience was having a cock buried in hers, but I am sure she appreciated the enhancement. I certainly did.

Then she started moving.

Slowly, she started gyrating, moving her hips in a circle. She then began to move back and forth a little. She was using my cock to churn her insides, a usage I fully approved of.

She threw her head back, which thrust her breasts out nicely. They were in delightful motion as she grew increasingly animated riding me.

The thing about tits is that they look different depending on what the owner is doing. How she leans, how she moves, all sorts of things affect the visual experience. If you start with a nice set of tits to begin with, it is beautiful to watch them transform. Rebecca had a nice set of tits. And they were in delightful motion as she rode me. I reached up and tweaked her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers which resulted in an electric charge that ran directly down to her clit. Her face, lost in passion, was a pretty nice sight as well. So in addition to the feelings we were sharing with joined parts, I could enjoy the visual as well. All in all, a great way to spend time.

Her efforts were increasingly enthusiastic so before long she was riding my cock with abandon. It was not long before she reached the point of no return and began what proved to be a whopper of an orgasm. When she did, the spillover of hers tipped me over and I began again to pump her full of cum. Which I could tell felt good to her, both because it felt good to her to feel the throbbing, pulsing cock inside her unload and because it felt so good to me to do so, something she could pick up on through the resonance.